PDA

View Full Version : My Brother's Girlfriend

mr.reader
10-22-2009, 10:19 AM
My brother Ben is two years older than I am, but I have always been the one protecting him. I have always been bigger, stronger, more athletic and more outgoing than he is. Consequently, when people meet us for the first time, they always assume I am the older brother.

Despite the differences between us and our reversal of traditional roles, I have always looked up to my older brother. We rarely fought growing up.

When Ben graduated high school, he enlisted in the Army. He said he was tired of having his little brother protect him all the time. While he was in training, we wrote often and I kept tabs on his girlfriend for him.

After completing Basic Training and his Advanced training, Ben received orders to be stationed in Korea for twelve months. This meant that Ben would not be able to take his girlfriend to her senior prom.

Jessica and I were in the same grade. My girlfriend and I had broken up a month before the prom, so Ben asked me if I could take Jessica to our prom for him. He trusted me and would feel better if he knew she was with someone who wouldn't take advantage of him and her. Jessica agreed, so I went ahead and made plans to take her to our prom.

Jessica wasn't the kind of girl i usually dated. I liked the cheerleader type. Outgoing, effervescent, and gorgeous. I didn't care if she was smart or dumb as long as she looked good and could carry on a basic conversation with me. Jessica was pretty, but not a beauty. She was super-smart but didn't put much effort into looking like eye-candy. Definitely my brother's type of girl, so i was in for a shock when i picked her up for our prom.

I had rented a limo to take my girlfriend and me to the prom, but since we had broken up and I couldn't get a refund, I used the limo to take Jessica. I stood on her porch waiting while her mom called her to come down. Diane loved my brother, but only tolerated me. She was grateful for me taking her daughter to the prom though.

When Jessica came down the stairs, my jaw dropped. Her gown fit her perfectly, accentuating her high breasts and flat belly, round hips and an ass that i had never noticed. My brother had chosen wisely, I thought to myself. Jessica grinned slightly at seeing my jaw drop.

When we were in the limo, she leaned over and kissed my cheek. I swear I could feel sparks. She said that for that night only, we would be a couple, and made me promise that whatever happened, neither of us would ever talk about it. I agreed and settled back with my arm around her.

The Prom was loud with the usual prom games and activities. We decided not to have our picture taken together so my brother would have a picture of her in her dress by herself. We danced with each other, each of us refusing other offers. At the end of the night, she was elected prom queen, and we danced the final dance together.

In the limo again, Jessica asked I had intended to go straight home or if I had made hotel reservations. I admitted I had a hotel room reserved and was going there after dropping her off. She reminded me that for this night only, we were a couple and told me to take her to the hotel.

Once in the hotel room, Jessica asked me what I had intended to do with my girlfriend before we broke up. I didn't answer her. She then told me that for that night only, to pretend i was my ex-girlfriend. I looked her in the eye and said I was going to fuck her all night long in every way possible.

Jessica grinned her slight grin again and told me that it was for one night only.

I looked at her in her gown. Her long, auburn hair, green eyes spaced a bit too far apart; her nose just slightly upturned; her full mouth; her dimpled chin. I wondered why i had never seen her like this.

She asked if I could fuck her, even though she was my brother's girlfriend. My cock was rock hard and straining against the material of my tuxedo slacks. She could see the outline clearly.

She walked up to me and pulled me close, kissing me hard and grinding into my cock.

"For tonight only" she said as she dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out. "Same size as Ben" she said as she took me into her mouth. I gasped as i felt her lips slide down the length of my shaft. I had never had a girl who could deep-throat my cock like she was doing.

I groaned and enjoyed what was the best blow job i had ever had. Being eighteen, I couldn't last long. I came in her mouth. Hard. My knees buckled with the force of my ejaculation. She swallowed as much as she could, some of it spilling from her mouth and down her chin. She kept sucking and I barely lost my erection before i was hard again.

Jessica stood up, and told me to help her from her gown. My fingers were clumsier than they had ever been as i tried to unbutton the back of her gown. Standing before me in her garters, hose and heels, she told me to return the favor she had just given me.

I laid her on the king-sized hotel bed and knelt between her legs. I could see her lips were glistening, her excitement evident. i began kissing her breasts, working down her belly to her spread legs. Her pussy was sweeter than any i had ever tasted. When i said it out loud, she said it was because i had always dated slutty girls. Ben was the only one who had ever been inside Jessica.

Her words didn't deter me from my prize. I licked her lips, tasting her juices. I took her clit between my teeth gently and sucked and nibbled. My fingers were exploring her openings as i lapped at her clit and her lips. I could feel her beginning to tremble as my tongue and fingers worked on and inside her.

Her orgasm hit her and I thought she was going to suffocate me with her legs as she squeezed her thighs around my head, holding my mouth in place. I had never been with someone who was could have more than one orgasm at a time. I kept licking and sucking and fingering her, opening her, preparing to fuck her as I had never fucked anyone before.

She pulled my hair, pulling me off her pussy. She said she wanted to catch her breath before letting me fuck her. I kissed my way up to her breasts, enjoying the texture of her nipples on my tongue. I kissed up her neck until i was kissing her mouth again. She reached down between my legs and guided me into her.

I thrust into her, not believing how good she felt. She told me again that i had been dating the wrong girls. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her heels on the top of my ass cheeks, driving me deeper into her than I thought I could go. I kept my thrusts evenly paced, wanting to enjoy her body and not cum too fast. We rolled over and she was now on top of me. She took all of my cock into her pussy, grinding her clit on the base of my cock.

She kissed my neck hungrily, told me not to cum yet. I let her control the pace of our fucking. I wanted her to enjoy it as much as I was. She began growling deep in her throat, riding against my cock harder and faster. I was trying to imagine anything I could to keep from shooting my second load into her eager pussy.

When I felt her vaginal walls squeezing me at the onset of her orgasm, she pulled off my cock. I was about to ask why when i felt her shift and begin to lower herself again onto my shaft. This time she had me in her ass. She took me as deep as she could and finished her orgasm, triggering mine. I came hard again, but not as hard as i had the first time. Her ass was so tight that she was able to keep me inside her even after I had gone soft. She kissed my lips softly and said that was a fantasy that Ben had never wanted to try.

We fell asleep with her on top of me, waking up shortly before dawn. Jessica said she wanted to shower with me and make love one more time before we left the hotel. This time was slow and gentle, each of us enjoying the touch and feel of the other. Jessica wrapped her legs around my waist as i stood under the hot shower, filling her vagina with my cum.

When I dropped her off at her house, she leaned over and gave me one last kiss. "Remember. This was a one-night only deal. We can never repeat it or talk about it". With those words, she left me in the back of the limo.

Ben came home on leave two days later, surprising everyone. This turned out to be a blessing, because Jessica came up pregnant. Everyone believes Ben is the baby's father, but Jessica and I know the truth. The baby looks more like me than he does Ben, but no one suspects anything because I am Ben's brother.

myrasimmons45
10-22-2009, 11:58 AM
A well written, beautiful story.

OldHorny
10-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Hot story loved it

johnscates
10-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Very good story

phogga
10-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Great story, nice and hot.

frankjohnmoore
10-24-2009, 01:38 AM
very good story, thanks

rmreading
12-13-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm sorry I didn't get to this thread earlier because your posting was very well done! Thanks!

xsara170
12-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Nice storie

iambogus007
08-09-2011, 12:12 PM
nice story

noface
08-20-2011, 07:54 AM
thanks for sharing

hitthewall
04-04-2012, 04:03 AM
thank you for sharing and posting a great story