PDA

View Full Version : My Naught wife - Terry

Purple_Monkey
10-25-2009, 01:26 AM
Before Terry my wife only had brief affairs with other guys, usually having sex a couple of times and every now and again she would spent a night with one the guys, but only one of my buddies remained a regular fuck buddy. I was also informed about every one of her affairs, usually before it would happen or right after each session. However the duration of her affair with Terry lasted for about a year and I only found out about it halfway through. From the start she kept a journal, with explicit details of all their encounters for my enjoyment later on.

She met Terry at the local tea garden in town, a nice place situated at the foot of the mountains with a cool breeze which made it nice to sit under the trees and enjoy an drink or two, a popular spot among the locals. She usually stopped at the tea garden whenever she was in town. She met Terry and his girlfriend when they asked if they could join her table under the trees, since all the others were taken and she was the only one at that table. She found out that Terry was one of the managers of one of the hotels in the mountains, his girlfriend was working in the city far away and would only visit him every second week. Terry stayed in the staff housing at the hotel and complained that since he stayed at the hotel, he also had to work on his off days. Since it seemed that he had a lot in common with us, concerning movie and music taste, my wife invited them to visit us if they need an escape from the hotel. Thats how Terry and his girlfriend became our friends, visiting us on his off days and often spend the night.. Now his girlfriend was a bit younger than us and one of those girls who knew everything, had better or worst experiences than anybody else and was generally a pain in the ass. But we got along fine with Terry, watching movies, making food and having fun. Fortunately we didn't see his girlfriend often, it also seemed Terry wasn't too happy with her but for some reason he never kicked her out.

Terry had been visiting us for about three months when my wife decided she wanted to have sex with him. Their first time was a Saturday evening, with me in the house. Terry and my wife was making a salad in the kitchen and I was looking after the meat on the grill outside. They were working side by side and Terry had to get something on the other side of my wife, he placed one hand on her hip and reached behind her to get what he wanted. It was that moment that she got turned on by him and decided that she would like to have sex with him. We finished our meal and at about midnight everyone retired to their bedrooms. I dropped down on the bed and fell asleep quickly. My wife had a shower first and when she came out and saw me sleeping, she decided to sneak over to the guest bedroom, where Terry was. She was wearing a long, black silk nighty, so she quickly put on her robe and went to the guest bedroom. She wasn't interested in a love affair at that stage, she simply wanted Terry's dick in her. She knocked softly on his door and entered. He was already in bed, with the lights off. She rushed over to the bed and whispered in his ear, “I'm horny, would you like to help me out?” He was hesitant at first, but she told him not to worry about me, but if he was worried about his girlfriend, she would leave. He quickly assured her that he wanted to help her out, he even reached out and placed a hand on her leg. She brushed his hand away and told him to lie still. She dropped the robe, pulled the covers from him and removed his shorts. His dick was half erect, she took hold of it with one hand and then put it in her mouth. She sucked him gently until he was fully erect, then she climbed on top of him and guided his cock into her. She was still wearing the nighty. He reached out again to touch her breasts, but she slapped his hand away in a playful manner and told him lie still. She then proceeded to fuck him, moving gently at first but then started to pick up the pace until she came. He carried on, pushing his cock in and out her, but stopped just before he came. She told him not to worry and started to ride him again until he shot his juice in her. She gave him a small kiss and left the room to have another shower. The next morning she smiled at him at breakfast and put a finger to her lips, indicating to him to keep quiet. During the night she had decided that she would like to keep this affair secret from me for a bit, it adds to the excitement knowing she is fucking someone and I don't know about it. So she wrote a letter to herself, explaining her intentions and mailed it the next day. This was to be used should I find out about it and was worried. She never had to use the letter though, but it seemed nice that she would take the trouble to assure me about her attentions.

A couple of days later she phoned Terry and invited him to meet her at the tea garden. There they discussed what happened that weekend. She explained to him that she was looking for someone to fuck, to be used as a living sex toy, but not as a replacement for me. It would be strictly sex, she was not planning to run away with him or something. Terry had no problem with this, he was not planning to leave his girlfriend either. So they agreed that from time to time they would have sex, no strings attached, they would also keep it secret. After they finished their drinks, my wife asked Terry if he would like to drive with her into the woods. They left in her car and drove halfway up the mountain, using a dirt road that ran between the forest. When she found a nice secluded spot, she parked and told Terry to get in the back. She joined him on the backseat, her hand on his crotch, and asked him whether he liked the last time. Pretty quickly he was hard and she told him to pull down his pants. She reached underneath her dress and pulled her panties down. She climbed on top of him and once again slid his cock into her. This time there was no waiting, once he was inside her she rode him hard and fast. She allowed him to touch her breasts, but since she kept her dress on, he could only play around on top of the dress, feeling her breasts in her bra and squeezing them. Both came quickly, she stayed on top of him to catch her breath. Terry was fucked twice now by my wife and still had no idea what she looked like naked. She put her panties back on and when he had his pants back up, she leaned over and kissed him properly for the first time. They spent some time kissing, but when he started to become frisky again she told him they must go. She dropped him at the tea garden so he could get his car and came home.

Purple_Monkey
10-25-2009, 01:28 AM
They saw each other two weeks later, it was during the week and Terry asked if he can come and visit again. Since I had to work the next day I went to bed early, my wife went with Terry to his room where they kissed as soon as they walked into the room. He asked her to touch him and when she reached for his dick, she found it hard. She pulled his shorts down and told him to lie down. She then gave him a hand job, jerking his cock while she played with his balls and kissed him. He came quickly. She told him that would be all for the night and with one last kiss she went and washed her hand, then went to sleep next to me. The next morning I left for work and she went for a shower. When she came out the bathroom, with only a towel around her body she saw Terry sitting on our bed. She smiled at him and dropped the towel, exposing her body to him for the first time. He pulled her down on the bed, kissing her pressing his body against hers. Soon he started to move his mouth, kissing her neck, her tummy, then kissed all round the breast before taking a nipple in his mouth. He moved down and pretty soon his tongue was between her legs, licking and probing, making her squirm and moan. Finally she begged him to fuck her, so he knelt between her legs and pushed his cock into her. He moved slowly, but each thrust was powerful, she came quickly and noisy. He then positioned her on all fours and fucked her doggy style, thrusting hard and fast into her, cupping a breast with one hand. She had another orgasm before he grunted and came in her. They collapsed on the bed next to each other, stroking and kissing each other. When he was hard again, he told her to lie on her back, he positioned himself on his side underneath her legs and pushed his cock against her. She helped him inside and he started to fuck her again, using his hands to touch her breasts. He would move slowly for a bit, then speed up and slam into her with a couple of hard thrusts, before moving slowly again. She came for the third time that morning, he followed shortly afterwards and then they fell asleep for awhile, both exhausted from the fucking.

Over the next three months they fucked regularly, when he would visit they would find time for either a fuck, mutual masturbation or oral sex or sometimes all of it. She would visit him at the hotel, where they would fuck in his room or they would drive out in to the mountains, where they would fuck inside the car, or even outside the car. They kept the affair secret, I didn't suspect anything and I doubt that his girlfriend ever suspected anything.
One night Terry and his girlfriend were visiting us, we were all playing board games and having fun. At one stage Terry and my wife managed to slip away and had a quick fuck in the bathroom. We had taken a break from the games and they claimed that they needed to go to the bathroom. His girlfriend and me was getting new drinks and food, we never suspected that the other two was having a quick fuck. They went to the bathroom, closed the door and started to kiss each other. Terry dropped his pants and my wife sat on the counter in the bathroom, opening her legs and showing Terry that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath her dress. He wet his fingers in his mouth and rubbed her between her legs, ensuring that she would be wet enough. She was stroking his dick and when it was erect she guided him into her. He fucked her hard and fast, and both came quickly. They left the bathroom, my wife went to put on some panties, she didn't want Terry's juice drip from her and make a mess on the floor. It was done so quickly that I never suspected anything. Later when she revealed the affair I commented on their sneakiness.

Purple_Monkey
10-25-2009, 01:29 AM
About a month later they decide they would like to spent some time together, somewhere where they didn't had to sneak around. There was a warm water resort on the other side of the mountain and they decide to go there for a weekend. She told me that she would be going with a couple of friends and I made plans to party with my friends while she was away. She left the Friday afternoon, went to pick Terry up from the hotel and drove to the resort. Once they were in their room Terry wanted to fuck her, but she told him to be patient, teasing him by telling him that just because they were alone didn't mean they can carry on like rabbits. She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy bikini that didn't help the poor guy's hormones at all. They went swimming, floating in the warm water, she would hug him and hold him, giving him a kiss every now and then but when he tried to touch her breasts or slip a hand into her bikini bottoms, she would move away, promising him that he would get his chance later. They had take aways for dinner and after wards they went swimming again, this time she as wearing a one piece swimsuit, it had a high cut showing plenty of leg and displayed her cleavage. The resort was rather quiet that weekend with not many people, by ten that night they were all alone in the swimming pool. She dragged Terry to a dark corner in the pool and started to kiss him and rub his crotch. Pretty soon he was erect, she pulled her swimsuit away and guide his dick into her. She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him, while he was moving slowly in and out her. They carried on like that for a very long time, him moving slowly in her, her kissing him and rubbing her breasts against him, whispering naughty words into his ear. When they were done they returned to the room, where she pulled his trunks down and pushed him back on the bed. She sucked his cock into her mouth and gave him a blowjob, not using her hands. After she was done, he turned her over on the bed, pulled her swimsuit down and put his face between her legs, licking and probing her until she came. He was erect again and fucked her doggy style, thrusting hard into her until they both came again. They fell asleep in each others arms. However both were quite horny, and during the night they fucked again, she woke up and gripped his penis in her hand, squeezing it until it was hard, then climbed on top of him and fucked him. The next morning she woke up when Terry started to touch her, they fucked again with Terry on top this time. They spent that day swimming and walking on the nature paths around the resort. After lunch they went for a nap, but pretty soon they were at it again, this time in the 69 position, pleasuring each other orally. Later that night they went to the pool again, this time they removed their swimsuits and was naked in the pool. They fucked several times, in many strange positions that was made possible by the water. They only returned to the room early the next morning, too tired to do anything but cuddle. They slept late and fucked again before they had to check out. They left the resort, she dropped Terry at the hotel and came home, updating the journal. She also decided that it was time to let me in on the secret affair, she had a couple of ideas which would include me.

frankjohnmoore
11-03-2009, 01:26 AM
very good story, thanks

peepingtom
11-03-2009, 01:39 AM
good story

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Good story would like to see more.