PDA

View Full Version : The Paper Girl

mr.reader
10-25-2009, 03:06 PM
When I finished high school, I wasn't ready to go to college. The girl I had been dating the past two years, however, was more than ready. She had applied to and been accepted by an ivy league school in the northeast. C'est la vie, so long and have a nice life.

Stunned by the sudden kiss-off, I decided to enlist in the Army. Because I had aced the entrance exam, the recruiters tried pushing me toward officer candidate school, but I wasn't wanting to commit that much time to the Army. Instead, I chose a highly technical electronic communications job. The training for this job took over a year. When I finished my training, the Army stationed me in Colorado. Beautiful.

I had been in Colorado for almost a year when I received orders transferring me to Korea.
Shit. I had been hoping for Germany, or someplace in Europe where taking a trip to Amsterdam would be easy. Instead, I was being sent to an country in Asia that I knew only from watching M*A*S*H reruns on television.

I cursed my ex-girlfriend, the army, and myself with every box I packed, every vaccination that was shot into me, and every moment of the longest flight I would ever take.

Arriving in Osan Air Base, I was bussed to Yongsan, the Army's headquarters in Korea. This would be my home for the next seventeen months unless I chose to extend my enlistment or reenlist altogether. Shit.

Korea surprised me. I found myself enjoying the culture and the people. The nightlife in the Itaewon district of Seoul showed me that for a twenty-one year old guy who isn't married and has no real commitments, Korea is a great place to be. The women were lovely, and I was falling in love every time a girl walked past.

Everything was great until time for the yearly flu shots. I came down with the flu, and shortly after, with a severe case of strep throat. 106 fever, swollen neck, bleeding tonsils. Severe. Three penicillin shots, two steroid shots and four days in the hospital and I was feeling much better.

The doctor gave me a week's bed rest after releasing me from the hospital and that's why I was in bed after 08:00 one morning when someone started kicking my door. I thought maybe it was my new section chief, so I grabbed my doctor's note and threw open the door.

Oops. Not my section chief. Instead of a six foot three inch, two hundred forty pound gorilla, I found myself facing a four foot eleven inch, ninety-five pound Korean girl.

Two things hit me. First was I recognized her from my favortite bar, a lounge called the Twilight Zone, and second, that I was wearing only my boxers and a t-shirt. My little friend was awake and trying to see who had come to visit us.(edit-the girl in question was 18. She had to be 18 to be on the base and be in the bar).

The girl looked at my face, then down to where my friend was almost free. She blushed, but didn't look away. I excused myself and closed the door while I pulled on my sweats. I reopened the door to find out why she had been kicking it. Through her broken english, she told me she had delivered the morning paper to the wrong room. The same paper I had kicked out of my way and ruined. I told her I would pay and reached for my wallet.

Somehow, my offer to pay for the paper was lost in translation, because she got very happy and closed the door behind her. I stood there like an idiot with my mouth open because I didn't understand what was happening. She took my wallet from me and pulled out three twenty's. Damn, that's an expensive paper.

She then grabbed my face and reached up to kiss me. Hard. And with more passion than I thought her capable of. I had tried to talk to her once in the bar and she seemed like a cold fish. Her friends said she wasn't into GI's.

As she was kissing me, she turned me and pushed me onto my bunk. She climbed on top of me to continue her kisses. I thought to myself that this was a wonderful way to start the day. She then stood up and pulled me to a sitting position so she could pull off my shirt. Then she pushed me back down and started kissing my neck, my shoulders, my chest, my belly.

When she got to my waist, she started pulling my sweats and boxwers down, wrestling them off me so that I was now naked on my bunk. She started kissing her way back up my calves, my knees, my thighs. I was nearly breathless when she cupped my balls in one hand and grasped my cock in her other hand. I was ready for her to suck me, but she had other plans. She kept kissing me, moving my cock from the left to the right, kissing up my belly, to my chest, my shoulders and my neck.

She was doing all the work, but I was feeling winded from her kisses and touches. She kissed me on my mouth, looked into my eyes and said something in Korean. I don't know what she said, I just nodded my head and said yes.

She began kissing her way down my body again, repeating what she had done earlier. This time, when she took my cock into her hand, she began licking my sack, sucking each nut into her mouth, then licking her way up the shaft of my cock. When she found the pre-cum, she licked the piss hole before engulfing the head of my cock.

She looked up and saw i was watching, and she gave a little grin. Slowly she began taking more of my cock into her mouth. I am only a little over six inches in lenght, but have respeectable girth. That said, my cock looked bigger going into her mouth than it had ever looked. She got almost all of my cock down her throat when she started sucking and pulling her head up. When she got to the head of my cock, she swirled her tounge around the crown, then began swallowing me again. She took more of my cock each time, so that her nose was buried in my pubes when I felt her throat closing on the head of my cock.

I was ready to explode, but she began sliding my cock out of her mouth. She grasped the base firmly in one hand and began licking and sucking my balls again. I don't know how, but she brought me away from the precipice.

She gave my cock one last long suck before starting kissing her way up my body again. I felt her legs on either side of my waist, her pussy wetly sliding against my cock. She was grinding her clit against the underside of my cock from the base to the head. I could feel her wetness running down my balls and she was kissing me hard on my mouth. This time I matched her hunger and passion.

She reached down and pointed my cock up, and eased herself onto it. She kept the head of my cock just at the entrance of her pussy, squeezing me. I thought she took her time sucking me into her mouth, but the way she slid down my shaft took even longer.

As she finally had me all the way inside her, she threw her head back and her eyes closed. She began rocking on my cock. I felt the friction without any real in and out thrusting from me. It felt better than any sex I had ever had. She placed her hands on my shoulders and started rocking faster, lifting her ass to create the in and out thrusts from me. I found her rhythm and matched it. I was lifting my ass off my bunk to meet her as she thrust her ass down, her pussy taking my cock and making me feel something I had never known. I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock, and her hips were moving back and forth, and up and down.

She grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. I loved the way her cheeks felt in my hands. I used her cheeks to pull her down harder onto my cock. I was fucking her harder than I had anyone, but at the same time, felt more gentle than I ever had. I could hear soft growls and grunts coming from her throat each time my cock hit the back of her pussy.

She leaned forward so I could kiss her breasts, sucking on each nipple. Her breasts weren't big, but they were perfect for her size, and her nipples were large and dark. I enjoyed teasing them and feeling them in my mouth.

She sat up and sank her fingers into my chest. Her legs locked against my waist. My legs stiffened as I again grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her down onto my shaft. Her orgasm surprised me as she let out a slient scream. My shoulders were indented from her finger nails.

She came and I could feel the wetness flood from her pussy. The way her pussy was spasming triggered my release and I pulled her down, wrapping my arms around her in a bear hug, holding tight as my cock exploded inside her.

I think I actually passed out.

I came to with her kissing my face, my eyes, my forehead. She was whispering something in Korean again, but I still didn't understand.

After I don't know how long, she climbed off me and went into my my bathroom and started the shower. I went in watched her as she cleaned herself. She motioned me to join her, so I stepped into the shower with her.

She soaped my cock and washed me. Not just my cock and balls. She bathed me and it was just as sensual as the sex we just had.

When we were finished, she dressed and left.

Two weeks later I saw her in the Twilight Zone. I smiled and tried to talk to her. Again she was a cold fish. As she left the bar, she looked over her shoulder at me, a faint smile on her lips. The waitress who had brought me my next beer said the girl was going to get married in a week to a Korean banker, which is why she never talked to GI's.

I never saw her again after that night.

jimbob169
10-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Great story.

jim

OldHorny
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Liked this one thanx

saintman
10-25-2009, 09:25 PM
very good story

frankjohnmoore
11-02-2009, 01:38 AM
very nice, thanks

Mathilda
11-04-2009, 03:04 AM
I liked this story. It does make one wonder though, what "I" could have said that cost three twenties and caused her to be so happy...

ViperLord
11-04-2009, 11:16 PM
nice one enjoyed it alot

rmreading
12-12-2010, 05:02 AM
You did this very well!

hitthewall
04-04-2012, 04:09 AM
nicely done

ironeagle2
04-07-2012, 08:52 AM
good read