PDA

View Full Version : My First Triple Penetration

myrasimmons45
11-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Reposting this as it was lost with last weeks data. Hope you enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sixteen and an expert in sex! I'd done it on my own, with implements, with my dog and then my brother. I'd gone boldly to the varsity football team's private party and let them know my body was available to them. All forty-five team members made free use of me through that night and I ended up covered and full of cum, exhausted from more orgasms than I could ever imagine, amazed at how erotic it was to watch black cocks go into my white pussy and contracted syphilis. Yes, I'd experienced it all since my sixteenth birthday! Or so I thought in my immature teenage mind.

The uproar that resulted from my revelation of whom I'd had sex with when I was found to be infected was one I'd prefer to forget, but never will. The treatment I received from all the students at school made me cringe until I realized that many of them were jealous that it hadn't been them. Some others disliked me because their boyfriend was one of the guys and shared the STD with them. Of course there was also the fact I'd had sex with their possession. After a few weeks, however, the majority of it blew over and I was left with the learned ability to ignore the babble around me and just focus on what I wanted and needed while keeping the feelings and outlooks of others in mind but not as absolute values I had to follow.

Towards the end of the school year, one of the three black players who had fucked me at the varsity party approached me during a Friday lunch. He was shy, I could tell, but wanted to talk to me and, I thought, ask me out. I responded openly to him and did my sixteen year old best to put him at ease. He finally asked me out and I eagerly accepted. I told him where I lived and he said he'd pick me up about 7:00.

When I got home, I was trebmling in excitement at the thought of going on a date with an older boy and a black one at that. I was hoping he'd try to seduce me, since I was anxious to have him fuck me again. I wanted to lay back and watch his hard black cock sliding into me and feel his cum squirting into where it belonged. As I walked through the door of my house, my pussy was sopping wet and I was on the verge of an anticipatory orgasm.

I shut the door, tossed my book bag and coat into the closet and stood in the middle of the living room. I shoved my hands up under my uniform skirt and under the soaked panties covering my hot, wet pussy. Without thinking, I plunged two fingers from each hand into my cunt. I moaned at the feelings shooting through my body and dropped to my knees. I never heard my brother approach, drawn by my moans. Kneeling there, thrusting my fingers in and out of myself, eyes closed, my orgasm building rapidly, I never knew he was standing just in front of me until the tip of his cock touched my lips. I gasped, opened my eyes, saw what had touched me, opened my mouth and slid my lips down his hard length. I didn't stop my forward movement until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I held myself there, rippling my tongue and throat around his shaft as I finally reached my self-induced climax.

My body shuddered on the fingers buried deeply inside me! I moaned continuously around the cock filling my mouth and throat. My hips rocked spasmodically, totally out of my control. My groin suddenly grew painfully hard as the muscles there began to spasm. I hiccupped and then felt a tremendous release of pressure from my lower body and heard the sound of fluid splashing onto the floor. My thighs were suddenly soaked, fluid running freely down them. I could feel my vaginal fluids spraying out of my pussy around my fingers and all over my hands. Wave after wave rushed through me, making wave after wave of fluid squirt out of me! Through it all, I kept my brother's stiff cock fully lodged in my mouth and throat.

As the last spasm passed and the flood from my pussy subsided, I drew my mouth back slightly. Josh wrapped his hand in my long blonde hair and put his palm flat on my head. I knew what he wanted and surrendered to him. He pulled my face forward, back to his groin, his entire cock lodged inside me. He then drew my head back until only half his cock was inside me, then pushed me forward again. He continued a steady rhythm, sliding his stiff prick in and out of my face. I could only pant and fight for breath as I became more and more aroused. Suddenly, he pulled me back hard and his cock popped out from between my lips.

I looked up at him, shocked and ready to cry. I wanted his cock in my mouth and I wanted his cum! He pushed me and I fell onto my back, my legs spread wide, my hands still between my legs with my fingers lodged inside me. Josh lunged forward as soon as I was on my back and ripped my panties off of me! Pulling on my wrists, he forced me to slip my fingers out of my hole. As soon as it was empty, my brother pushed his cock forward and I moaned happily as I felt it slide fullly into my womb. I sighed joyfully as I realized that my date was going to be getting sloppy seconds.

As I felt him beginning to ride me in earnest, I wrapped my arms around his back and brought my legs up around his hips. Moaning softly into his ear, I arched up to meet his every thrust, letting him know how much I welcomed his passionate fucking. Since the first time, I've always welcomed my brother's cock into my body, no matter what hole he chose.

Soon, our motions were in synch and the room was filled with the sounds of our bodies slapping hard together. The slurping and sloshing of his hard cock in my sopping wet pussy added to the cacophon., As I lost myself, once again, in the powerful pleasures that were overpowering me, loud moans and cries constantly escaped my mouty. I felt the passionate arousal growing rapidly and my body becoming burning hot. I knew I was close and I wanted to be there! I began to pant and thrust harder up onto my brother's pounding cock, panting shallow and quick. My nipples, rubbing against my blouse, crushed against his chest, were totally erect and painfully hard. Each touch of them was sending waves of pleasure straight to my stuffed pussy and then outward to my entire body.

A major, earth-shattering orgasm overpowered me! My body heaved and went rigid, almost dismounting my brother. Feeling him begin to slip, I locked my arms and legs around him, clamping down on his cock with my pussy. He was mine and he wasn't going to escape me! Orgasmic spasms ripped through me, a heated flush covering my entire body, even the skin under my blonde hair. At last, my brother couldn't resist my demands any longer and he gave up his seed, pouring his perfect gift into the depths of my unprotected womb. The realization sent me into another spasm and we became one mass of fused orgasmic flesh!

Finally, the flood slowed to a trickle, his cum running into me as my womb milked it from him. Our emotional and physical state began to return to normal and our fucking motions subsided. We lay there, exhausted, our bodies still locked together. My pussy remained locked tightly around his cock, assuring that I wasn't going to be a unique individual, but remain part of a mated pair. I felt hot, wet, sticky and perfect with the contents of my brother's balls now housed in me.

Gradually, I relaxed my vaginal muscles and loosened my grip on Josh's cock. He sighed as the pressure ended and he was finally able to slip out of me. I moaned in sorrow as I lost that wonderfully full feeling of him inside me. I got past the loss by focusing on the fact that I'd soon have another, very black and beautiful cock inside me.

Pushing myself up, I rolled over on top of my brother's prone, exhausted body. I wriggled my groin against his and his drained cock. I smiled down at him, staring into his blue eyes, in which I saw the same satisfaction and happiness I knew were in mine. I dropped my face down to his and kissed him hard and passionately. As I felt his arms coming up around me, I pushed my tongue out of my mouth and into his. We lay there; tongue kissing and hugging for a few minutes. Finally, I drew back, breaking our kiss.

"I have to get a shower and get ready for my date, Josh. Thank you for fucking me when you caught me playing with myself. I love knowing that you'll be with me on my date."

Josh laughed and hugged me tightly to his body and then released me. I got up and sauntered away, making sure my hips were swaying seductively as I headed to the bathroom.

As soon as the water was set, I stripped and stepped into the shower. I wasn't surprised when Josh drew back the curtain and joined me a few minutes later. We washed each other and played together as the water cascaded down over us. We finally turned off the water and got out after the last of Josh's cum had been removed from his balls and deposited into my stomach.

When Joe rang the doorbell at precisely 7:00 PM, I was just finishing getting ready. My hair was dry and hanging down in waves to my waist. I had a long jeweled barrette in my hair at the back of my head. I took a quick look at myself in the mirror behind the couch and liked what I saw. My blue eyes were radiant and glittering with excitement. My dress was thin but you couldn't see me through it's pale blue coloring. My hard nipples, however, were poking through the material, indicating my sexual arousal. They also made my braless state obvious. Not so obvious was my lack of panties. I tugged quickly on the shoulder straps to make sure everything was perfect and then moved towards the door. I could see my naked C cup breasts swaying independently under my dress.

Nervously, I opened the door. Joe was standing there, looking a little nervous himself. Even though we'd already had sex during the train I'd pulled with the team, this was his first actual date with a white girl. Well, we were equal because it was my first with a black boy. I just hoped that by the time I got home, I'd be carrying some of him in my pussy with me.

"Hi Joe, come on in," I said, stepping back from the door.

He stepped in, his nervousness obvious. Suppressing my own, I closed the door and moved towards him. I took his hands in mine and leaned forward, kissing him lightly on his thick lips. I had to gasp as I backed away, shocked by how soft and sensual his lips felt. It was almost like the first time I'd kissed my brother's girlfriend. I could feel my sexual arousal growing and knew a flush was spreading up my body from my groin.

I let go of Joe's hands and ran to get my light coat, since it was a bit cool outside. I didn't put it on but carried it over my arm in case I needed it later. I moved over to him and put my arm through his. I yelled up to Josh and told him I was leaving and heard his muffled response. Smiling up at Joe, I let him lead me out thorough the door.

Joe was a very handsome young man. Barely 18 and standing six foot four inches tall, he towered over my five foot seven inch frame. He was broad shouldered and muscular as a result of his football workout regimen. I guessed his weight at two hundred pounds and it was all muscle. Like many muscular men, he had a "V" shape body with a slim waist and a tight ass that I loved staring at whenever I could. Being one of the team's two black wide receivers, I knew he was fast and agile as well as strong. The thought of his using all that power, strength and agility to seduce, subdue and fuck me made me shudder in anticipation and I felt extreme wetness coating my upper thighs. By the time we reached his car and he held the door open for me, I was ready to be penetrated and cum on the first thrust!

Acting the part of the perfect gentleman, Joe helped me into the car and closed the door after making sure I was completely inside. He then went around to his door, slid into the car and started the engine. Before he could put the car into gear, I leaned over to him quickly and kissed him on the cheek, smiling at him as I backed away. When he turned to me, a look of surprise on his face, I let him see the glittering happiness and hope in my eyes.

"Thank you for asking me out tonight, Joe. I've wanted to date you since you fucked me. I'd love to go out with Jason and Terry as well, if they ever want to date me."

Joe looked at me, his face suddenly serious.

"Myra, don't you realize what the people in this town would say about you if they saw you with me or either of them? They'd despise you."

I smiled at him and then looked down, reaching my hand out to put it over his on the gearshift.

"Joe, they will see me out with you and I am proud to be with you. You are handsome, strong, talented and intelligent. Your closeness arouses me so much! And, I already know you can satisfy a slut like me. And, the people here already dislike me after I did the train with the football team. I loved it and its a wonderful memory, even if the aftermath isn't. And, I want to be with you tonight."

He looked at me, admiration and hope on his face. It suddenly dawned on him that he was going to get lucky before the date was over. His eyebrows suddenly shot up and an evil grin crossed his face before he hid it.

"Ok, Joe, I saw that! What were you thinking?"

He grinned and looked down. Making his decision, he looked straight at me, his soft brown eyes staring deeply into my bright blue ones.

"I was just wondering if you'd like to be with just me tonight or with Jason, Terry and I. We've talked a few times about all doing you at the same time."

My reaction surprised me. The thought of three strong, muscular, handsome black guys talking about triple-teaming me should have left me shocked. Instead, it sent a jolt of electricity through me, creating a surge of excitement. Yes! I wanted all of them to take me at the same time! My response registered in my eyes and on my face even before I answered.

"Yes, Joe, I'd love to have all three of you fucking me! Would you take turns or all do it at the same time?"

"I don't know, Myra, we've talked about both. I guess it would depend on what you'd want."

"I want both! I want all of you fucking me one after the other and all at the same time! I've dreamt of having all three of you inside me at the same time and taking turns! Can we do that tonight?"

It was his turn to look surprised. Once the surprise passed, I could see anticipation and hope spread across his face as well as his broad smile. One glace at that and I was ready to do anything he asked! He looked so handsome and delicious, I knew I wanted to taste and feed on his chocolate cock and body.

Joe suddenly leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. I instinctively wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in close, opening my mouth eagerly for his entrance. Obligingly, he slid his tongue into my mouth, entwining it with mine. By the time the kiss ended, the back of my dress was wet from my leaking fluids and my nipples were as hard as they'd ever been.

"Joe, fuck me, I need it!" I begged, staring up into his face as I pulled his hand to my pussy and spread my legs wide in invitation.

He stared at me, his face serious as he tried to make his decision. He let me draw his hand up between my spread legs and push it against my wet, cum filled pussy. I gasped as I felt his two middle fingers enter me, pushing until they were fully inside me. I arched my hips up and began wriggling my butt, moving his fingers inside me as I kept my hand wrapped around his wrist, pressing it tightly against me.

As the reality of my position, exposed and penetrated by the long slender fingers of an older black boy sank in, I became even more aroused. Knowing anyone walking down the sidewalk could see me shoving his hand against and into me only increased my passion. In a very few minutes, my lust exploded inside me and spread out through my body, making me shake and quiver in an uncontrollable orgasm.

As it passed, I looked up at Joe wild-eyed.

"Please, Joe, fuck me! I want your cock and your cum in my pussy now! Please!"

With that, he slid his hand out of my pussy, undid his zipper and pulled his stiff, 7" cock out of his pants. I cooed happily at the site of it, already knowing how good it would feel inside me. Once he had it out, he started to move over to me, sliding gingerly over the center panel gear shift. I hoisted myself up so he could slide under me and, as soon as he was in the passenger seat, reached between my legs and wrapped my small white hand around his hard black cock. As I settled down onto his lap, I guided it into my dripping pussy, moaning as I felt it sliding into me, stretching my vaginal canal open easily.

His cock felt so good inside me! It was even better than I remembered from last time. I moaned and leaned back against him, pulling his hands up under my dress and over my breasts. I leaned my head back against his chest and then twisted to the side and planted a kiss on his neck. With a growl, I arched my back and lifted myself slightly up off of his cock and then slammed back down onto it. He grunted with the force of my ass slamming into his stomach and groin.

I repeated my move over and over, each thrust becoming shorter and more violent as my lust for his cum grew. His hands closed on my breasts and his fingers begin to pinch and roll my nipples. The sensations he was creating shot through my body and I began thrusting harder and harder down onto his swelling cock. Finally, I heard him gasp and, with a loud grunt, slammed him deeper than ever into my pussy, cumming on him as I ground my ass into his groin. I felt him stiffen as he arched up into me.

He was cumming! I could feel his cock pulsing as his sperm left his body and entered mine! My orgasm grew to another level and I screamed out in total pleasure! My pussy rippled along his length, in time with his pulses. His cum shot into my slutty pussy, his cockhead remained lodged inside my cervix as my muscles continued to milk him dry. His gasps let me know he could feel the pressure and motions of my pussy as I forced him to give up everything he had.

Finally, the flow from his cock ceased, his balls drained. A feeling of warmth, fulfillment and completion swept over me as I realized that, once again, I'd filled my unprotected womb with his black sperm. I didn't care, I had what I wanted and needed and all I felt was the need for more! Even at sixteen I was a full-blown cum slut!

My emotional state finally began to decline from the heights of lust and orgasm I'd attained. Gradually, I relaxed my grip on Joe's cock and let him grow soft and slip out of me. I turned my head on his chest again and looked up at him.

"Thank you for fucking me, Joe, that felt wonderful! I love the feel of your cum inside me. I hope you'll have more to give me before our date ends."

"You're welcome, Myra, and thank you! That was phenomenal! I've never had a girl fuck me like that or cum so hard! I'd love to fuck you over and over."

"Mmmmmm," I responded, "My pussy will always be available to you!"

With that, I wriggled my ass on his groin, rubbing his spent cock in my ass crack. I then tightened up my vaginal muscles, locking his cum inside me as I lifted up so he could slide out from under me. After getting back into the driver's seat and fastening his pants, he started the car, put it in gear and pulled out. Shortly, we were on our way for our date.

Joe drove us to a local diner, a regular hang-out for kids from our school. I could see the shocked looks on the faces of a lot of the guys and girls already there as we walked in, holding hands. I smiled up at Joe and stared into his eyes, letting all those there know that I was his date and proud to be out with him. Their shock at our mixed-race date didn't faze me a bit as we sat in a booth and held hands across the table. As the waitress came up to take our drink orders, I couldn't help squirming on the seat and feeling the hot cum moving inside me. My body was still tingling from our fucking.

We chatted and laughed together, getting to know more about each other as we waited for our meals. I sipped gently on my soda, sensually slipping the straw between my lips as I stared into Joe's eyes. Peripherally, I could see some of the other kids in the place staring at us, some with looks of disgust. I knew they hated seeing a blonde sixteen year old girl with one of the few black boys in the school. I didn't care, he was treating me perfectly and I had his fresh cum in my womb. I couldn't help but think that the guys were just jealous of him as many of them wanted to be with me. If the girls knew how sensual a lover Joe was and how big his cock was, I knew they'd be lining up to put out for him!

We just concentrated on each other, ignoring the whispers and stares around us. A couple of the guys from the football team did come up to us and greet us, talking with Joe in an easy, friendly manner, telling him to have fun with the team slut. I laughed at them, since, like Joe, they'd both had me the night I pulled the train with the team and several times each since then. I was glad to see there was no negative or hateful attitude in their response to us. When they began to leave, I reached up and hugged both of them and kissed each full on the lips.

Finished eating, Joe retrieved the bill and paid it, leaving the waitress a nice tip. He got up and held his hand out to help me out of the booth. I clung to his hand as we walked out of the restaurant and back to his car. Once in the car, I leaned over and gave him a long, deep, passionate kiss, letting anyone watching know that I was willingly and eagerly with him. Finally, he started the car and we drove off to our next destination.

About five minutes later, Joe pulled into a parking spot in front of a row of homes. He got out, helped me out of the car and led me up to the front door of the house where he parked. When he rang the bell, I was surprised when Jason, the team's leading running back, opened the door. His smile showed me how glad he was to see me with Joe. Stepping inside, he allowed us to enter.

I was surprised to see that Terry, the second wide receiver was sitting on the couch. Once we were in, Jason closed the door behind us. It didn't appear that anyone else was in the house which was soon confirmed when Jason mentioned that his mom was at work, his dad long out of the picture. I suddenly realized that, somehow, Joe had communicated my desire to his friends and one of my sexual fantasies was about to come true.

"How did you...?" I started to say, turning to Joe.

He smiled, cutting me off. "I didn't know but I was hoping. I've seen you looking at all of us and flirting openly in school. If you hadn't said anything, I was going to take you to a movie and, if you did, bring you here."

I looked at him and smiled, walked over to him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him fully on the mouth. Breaking the kiss, I stared up at him.

"Take me, I'm yours," I said as I turned my head coquettishly.

I sighed happily as I felt him slide his hands up my sides and over my breasts. I was startled as I felt another pair of hands lifting my dress up, but I relaxed and raised my hands over my head to allow them to remove it. Naked, I put my arms back around Joe's neck and continued to stare at him as he took my exposed breasts in his hands. I stretched up and kissed him again, showing him my passion as I felt four other hands beginning to explore my exposed flesh. I moaned openly into his mouth as I felt a tongue and lips exploring the cheeks of my ass.

The sounds of clothing being removed drifted to me as Joe continued kissing me and the other mouth was exploring my ass. When a tongue began to run up and down my crack, I squealed and then moaned into Joe's mouth as my knees began to buckle and my hips began thrusting in response. Joe took his hands off my breasts and wrapped them around me, easily picking me up off my feet. Instinctively, I threw my legs up and around his waist, my thrusts soon causing my pussy to rub against the hard bulge of his cock.

Sliding one hand down between our bodies, I began to stroke his cock above my pussy. I moaned again as fingers sliped into my anal opening. The fingers withdrew but, before I could protest, I felt the press of a leaking cockhead against my back entrance. I broke my kiss with Joe, leaned my head back and let out a long, gasping, "Yesssssssss" as I felt my body being penetrated. Relaxing my anal sphincter, I allowed the insistent cock to slide into my depths. I knew that it was Terry's cock in my ass as soon as I felt how deeply he penetrated me.

Finally getting Joe's cock free of his pants, I guided him into my pussy. Already sopping wet from being fucked by both him and my brother, he entered me easily. I was in heaven, sandwiched between these two tall, muscular, young black bodies, my white skin barely visible between them as they began to ravish me. Again, I let my sexual arousal take over and let the sensations run through me. I moaned and screamed out my pleasure as my body responded to the insistent thrusting of both their cocks between my legs. Soon, both my openings were relaxed and stretched, the cocks in them feeling totally comfortable and wanted. As I felt their pre-cum lubricating me and filling me, I went over the emotional edge and lost myself in a massive full-body orgasm.

Coming down from the wave of passion that had overpowered me, I saw Jason standing to the side, naked and stroking his dripping cock. I wanted it!

"Jason, fuck my mouth, please! I want you to fuck my face as they fuck my body! Please, shove it into my mouth!"

With that, Joe and Terry moved so that I was lower. Terry sat on the couch and then laid down, pulling me on top of him. Joe moved with us, keeping his cock lodged inside my pussy, kneeling between my legs. As he resumed fucking me, making my hips thrust hard on his cock and Terry's, I turned my head, opened my mouth and stared up at Jason as he sank his cock into me. As he pushed its full six and a half inches down my throat, I let him see gratitude in my eyes. Finally, I had three strong, athletic black guys fucking my body in total coordination. I let them use me and lost myself in the waves of sexual pleasure that kept washing over me.

The inevitable began to happen, the guys reached their peak. Terry grunted and stiffened first, filling my ass with his cum. His seven and a half inch, thick cock shot his sperm deep into my anal cavity. No sooner did he ejaculate than Joe released his seed into my unprotected womb. As I felt my own orgasmic level reach a new level at their release, Jason slammed his groin into my face, his cock deep in my throat and shot his seed into my throat and belly. I kept swallowing around him, gulping his sperm down and sucking it out of his cock. I let the realization that I'd just been triple penetrated and all three had put cum in me fill me with sexual joy!

I thought they were done, but I was wrong! Joe slid out of my pussy and Jason out of my mouth. I swallowed as I looked up at him and then thanked him for fucking my face so wonderfully. Terry started to push me off of his cock and Joe wrapped his arms around my limp body and lifted me off of him. I was surprised when Joe, still holding me gently, slid onto the couch under me and then drew me down onto his lap. His limp cock nudged against my sloppy ass, twitching.

"Stroke my balls, Myra." Joe commanded.

Without a thought of protest, I dropped my hand between my legs and began to stroke and caress his balls. I was surprised at how quickly his cock began to grow. Soon, he shifted slightly and I sighed happily as I felt him slip into my ass. No sooner was he comfortably housed then Jason got between my legs and slid his already hard cock into my pussy. I turned my head slightly and accepted Terry's cock, fresh out of my ass into my mouth.

I was in a state of total arousal and pleasure but the taste of Terry's cock in my mouth was still unpleasant. It was the first time I'd ever had a cock taken out of my ass or anyone else’s and put right into my mouth. Much as I loved the feel of him hardening in my throat and loved his taste, the taste of ass was not pleasant. I vowed right then that any cock going into me after being in an ass was going to be washed first!

Soon, the foul taste in my mouth passed as the three guys used my body. We were all grunting and gasping, the sound of our bodies slapping together repeatedly filling the room. All of us were being affected by the amount of pheromones in the air as a result of our mutual excitement. My sexual nature was in full arousal mode and I wanted to be fucked over and over as hard and long as possible. And the three were doing their best to oblige!

I was lost in another orgasmic state, unaware of time or the outside world. My entire universe consisted of the sensations overpowering me as the three cocks ravished my openings. Eventually, I felt the renewed discharge from all three of them as, once again, they emptied the contents of their balls into my body. Their orgasms filled me, making me crave even more!

I was glad, when they all slid out of me, to see they weren't done with me yet. Jason slid under me and I began to play with his balls to resurrect his limp cock. Terry dropped his balls into my mouth and I sucked them greedily as I stroked his cock. Joe stood watching, waiting his chance to re-enter me. As soon as Terry was hard, he slid between my legs, making me moan as his cock entered my pussy. My moans soon became squeals of delight as Jason slid into my ass.

Joe approached me, ready to put his ass slicked cock into my mouth.

"No, Joe! Terry tasted horrible after being in my ass. Go wash that thing before you shove it into my mouth. I don't like the taste of my own shit!"

With that, he went into the bathroom and I heard the water running as he washed off his cock and balls. In the meantime, the other two set up a steady rhythm as they fucked me steadily. As soon as Joe came back in, I opened my mouth and willingly accepted his cock into my throat. Once again, I gave myself over to being used completely as orgasm after orgasm convulsed my sex crazed body.

Their assault continued relentlessly. As I came down off of my most intense orgasms yet, I glanced to the side and caught myself in a mirror, seeing my white flesh surrounded by the three black bodies encasing me. My arms wrapped around the hips in front of me, my hands digging into the firm brown ass cheeks, my cheeks were pulsing in and out with my sucking motion fillled me with sexual lust. I could see the brown body under me, hands on my hips, lifting his up to mine as I slammed mine down, his cock's movement in and out of my pussy visible. I also saw the black body over me, hands on my shoulders, stiff cock easily sliding in and out of my pulsing, shaking ass. The view sent me into another sexual upheaval and a new series of frenzied orgasms!

At long last, all three of them were beginning to grunt and moan, their motions changing to slow, long strokes. My heart bursting with lust and anticipation, I knew I was about to have three full loads of cum blown into my body almost simultaneously. Joe let loose first, flooding my throat with his cum. Even as I was beginning to swallow it down, I felt the other two begin to pulse and spasm in unison, my ass and pussy each receiving a new delivery of black cum. My body responded, once again and I went into orgasm, my muscles shaking, pulling on them, draining them of their seed and sucking it up into the depths of my body. As my orgasm passed, I fell limp, totally spent and exhausted.

We remained there for a short while, all of us linked together, all of us panting and trying to catch our breaths. I finally pulled my head back and let Joe's cock slip out of my mouth. Jason slowly lifted me up and pulled back, making me moan in sorrow as his cock left my ass. Terry then slid out of my pussy. I clamped both my ass and pussy closed to make sure none of their cum left my body. I was so glad I had enough muscular control to make sure nothing escaped!

I rolled over onto my stomach, my breasts pressing into the fabric of the couch. I lay there exhausted and satisfied, my entire body tingling and pulsing with the last remnants of my orgasms. I could feel the heat and wetness in my body from all their cum gifts to me. Groaning, I rolled over onto my back, my hands and legs splayed outward, leaving me totally open and vulnerable to anyone wanting to use me. I was so exhausted, I wouldn't have resisted anyone who did.

I dozed lightly as I lay there, my nipples hard from my arousal and the growing cold. Now separated from my three potent lovers, I was exposed to the air currents in the room. The cold finally penetrated my mind and I woke up. My nipples were rigid and I was covered with goose bumps and shivering slightly. I groaned as I slid off the couch, landing on my hands and knees. Slowly, I crawled to the bathroom.

I pulled myself up onto the toilet and sat down. I relaxed my groin muscles enough to let the full pressure of my bladder be released. Finished, I cleaned myself, flushed and tried to stand up. I succeeded but felt shaky. Holding on as I went, I staggered back into the living room, located my dress, picked it up and slipped it back over my skanky body. I was covered in drying sweat and cum and loved it. Soon enough I'd be clean but, for now, I wanted to feel like the well fucked skank I was.

I slipped my shoes back on and looked at Joe. He was breathing normally, showing me that he was recovering from his own sexual exertions. His eyes fluttered, looked up at me and then at the clock. Realizing it was getting late, he pushed himself up, gathered up his clothes and dressed. Leaving Terry and Jason there, we quietly left the room and the house.

The drive home was quiet, both of us reliving what had happened. We were too exhausted to talk but I did reach over to Joe and take his hand in mine. I squeezed it and smiled over at him to let him know how much I appreciated what he'd done for me. When we pulled up in front of my house, he leaned over and kissed me deeply and gently before getting out of the car. He opened my door and helped me out and kept his arm around me as we walked up to the front door.

As soon as we were at the door, it opened and Josh was standing there, looking at me. He could tell with one glance that I'd been fucked hard. I turned to Joe, thanked him for a wonderful evening and gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss before stumbling into the house.

My brother put his arm around me and led me to my room. I was too spent to even get undressed so he slipped my coat off of me and then my dress. I told him about my date and how heavenly it felt. I could see his reaction to my story by the huge bulge in the front of his pants. When I was naked, he pushed me back and made me lie down in my bed.

"Josh, join me, please. Hold me tonight and let me take care of your cock." I asked him.

Seeing how spent and used I was, he hesitated. I looked up at him, pleading in my eyes.

"Please, Josh, fuck my used, sore pussy. I need you to fuck me to sleep."

Josh stared down at my naked and squirming body as he stripped. After he crawled into bed, I reached out to him with my arms and pulled him over me.

"Take me, Josh. Fuck your skanky slut of a sister. Use my sore, puffy, cum filled pussy"

Gently, he put his cock against my wet slit and slid into me. I moaned at his entrance, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I met each of his gentle thrusts until our mutual passion caused us to increase our pace and slam our bodies together over and over. We collapsed together, spent, as our simultaneous orgasms took possession of our bodies and drained us of any passion. I fell asleep with my brother in my arms, his head on my shoulder.

Landy
11-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Thank you for re-posting this as it would be a shame to have lost it.

badlybent
11-03-2009, 01:59 AM
A great story that's at least three times more wondermus than your average cum fest.

susie
11-03-2009, 06:10 AM
mmm quite hot myra ..thank you for sharing :)

myrasimmons45
11-03-2009, 06:11 AM
You are quite welcome, Susie, sweetheart!

TayGee08
11-12-2009, 07:25 AM
great story!!!

frankjohnmoore
11-14-2009, 03:32 AM
hot-hot story, thanks

JetJaguar
11-29-2009, 01:07 AM
Good story!

supban
01-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Great job! Good writing and a hot story!

stubnib
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Oh that was hot ... as I wipe off my keyboard ...

looluu
02-15-2010, 11:02 PM
nice story

cockster21
02-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Thats a damn hot story!!!

thefayth16
02-18-2010, 02:39 PM
I loved this story

zentha
02-22-2010, 05:48 AM
this is very good

WshOnAFallnStar
12-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Absolutely fantastic story! I really hope you've written something else, so I can read it next!

sexymatt
12-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi there! I have to say,..your writing skills are soooo good,..and it is rare to find a girl who will give such attention to detail regarding the things that really turn someone on!

great job baby,..and i am looking forward to maybe getting some hot stories going back and forth! I'm new,..so will post, post, post until I get private access! ;)

jawew
12-29-2010, 01:17 PM
fantastic

p1noy2
02-13-2011, 11:23 PM
nice story!!! thanks for the post!!!

tech
04-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Great story.

theatreslut
04-30-2011, 04:18 PM
amazing story, amazing

anal lover
03-20-2013, 05:26 AM
so..........hoottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tt.

myrasimmons45
04-21-2018, 05:36 AM
It's been a long while since I visited this site. I wanted to see how it is now and to reread some of my older stories. I don't emember this date, even so many years later, with great fondness. Even after being the recipient of many other triple penetrations, there is just something special about the first. Thinking of it always makes my nipples had and my pussy quiver with need and anticipation, as it is doing now.