PDA

View Full Version : Edana's Tale

Yippieskip
11-02-2009, 04:31 PM
This is another one of my chapter stories! Shouldn't be too long though... And nice and pretty.

Edana woke as the sun was just beginning to cross the horizon, and she shuddered in the morning fog. Putting on a warm frock, she pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and went to work; there seemed to be so much more of it since her Father, Fagan, had left.

He had only been gone for three years, and had left before she had known anything of his double crossings in the village. He had also told no one where he was headed and if he would ever return. Edana was smart and strong though, and knew well how to care of herself. She really had no choice, her father's reputation had been passed to her, and none of her fellows would lift a hand to aid her.

Without a thought on such matters, she went to her chores; starting with the tending of the chickens and sheep, her breakfast would have to wait.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In the center of the village, the highest ranking of her townspeople were debating on how to handle the recent dragon citings. They knew that Torin was much too powerful and cunning to be slain, but dreaded having to give up another of their daughters.

"Will he not take a old crone?" one of the members asked.

"Nay," the sheriff replied. "I've heard of villages who have tried that before. Even if the girl has only just lost her maidenhood, Torin's already legendary rage is increased even more by the trickery and expended on the whole village; and he'll know as soon as he claims her."

"Well, what about Fagan's girl? No one wants her."

"That piss-haired daughter of a swine?" The rest of the men joined in, "Yes! Throw her to Torin!"

After only a few minutes of insulting the truly beautiful Edana, the men's minds were made up, and they began formulating a plan to capture the blonde orphan.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Having finished her chores quickly, Edana sat in her cottage and ate her modest breakfast, her door locked to all. After her father had left, the angry villagers turned on Edana, and it had only taken a few beatings for her to learn that she really had no friends.

She was going over which of her gowns she was to mend first when she was startled by a knock at her door. She was instantly wary, and crept quietly towards it. "Who is there?" she called.

An old female voice answered her, "My name is MacGalley. I have been travelling and seem to have lost my way... I was hoping to barter bread? I have fine textiles, and jewels."

Edana barely skipped a beat, "I have no need for such fineries, madam; and I am sorry but I barely have enough bread for myself."

The woman sounded as if she was nearly crying, "Oh, please let me in love, if only to sit by your fire. I have been walking all night and am very cold."

Edana was hesitant. She had not let another into her home in years. "Alright," she said, "but only for a moment." She opened the door and was surprised to see that the woman looked much younger than she sounded, and was smiling. The moment hung in the air. The matron said, "Good day to you, Miss Fagan," and stepped aside.

Edana shrieked and jumped back as three men rushed into the cottage, two grabbing her arms and the third walking straight to her face and pushing his hand up her skirts. She struggled and started to scream until she heard another male from the doorway, "No."

"Sheriff!" She cried, relieved.

"Do not touch her," he continued, "Torin will not have anything that is not of utmost purity."

"Torin?" The teen gasped, almost retched, "Sheriff, no! Please! Why? Is there no one else?"

The man chuckled, "There are always other maidens; but they all have someone to vie for their protection, while you have no one."

"But I cause no harm! I rarely even go to market!" She was beginning to cry.

"True as that may be, my dear, this is not a punishment, but a necessity. You are maiden, are you not? You have never been ravished in passion? Not even by your handsomest ram?"

The teasing stung, and the girl blushed, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Nay," she whispered.

"Good; and don't fret my sweet. In death, your father's misdeeds will no longer haunt you. Set her on the back of my horse."

Still weeping softly, Edana made the half-day journey into town.

Once the convoy reached town, the others left Edana and the Sheriff who continued on towards the Governor's house.

Upon arriving, he help her off of the horse and into the parlor; "You will spend the night here in preperation for tomorrow. The Governor's servants and maids will attend to you. Do not try to escape."

She merely nodded. Fresh tears now.

"Good." A maid appeared in the doorway. "Ah, Matilda will escourt you to your sleeping quarters."

Edana rose and followed the girl to a large room more extravagent than any she had ever seen. The two were silent until the door was closed behind them.

"Are you the one who is to attend to me?" Edana murmured, eyes on the floor.

The girl answered brightly, "Oh no, Miss, not I. Well, at least not too much. I will be with you through the night, but the matron will do most of the attending."

Even through her depression, a bit of Edana's curiousity began to spark, "What exactly is to occur this night?"

Matilda's response started with furvor, "The cook will prepare anything you wish! And then you are to be washed and examined."

Edana was confused, "Examined?"

"Yes. Your... honor has to be proven."

"Oh," Edana sighed. "Have they ever tried to take you?"

"No, Miss. As soon as I reached maturity I was having babies. Now what would you like for supper?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After a wonderful dinner of exotic fish, meats, and fruits, the two girls reported to the matron's room. The older woman was very stern looking, but understood Edana's fear and was kind, "Remove your frock my love. I shall try and do this quickly."

With shaking fingers Edana untied the threads at her back, and the gown fell to her feet. She could not remember the first time she had been naked in front of another and blushed considerably.

The matron looked into the girl's eyes, nose, and mouth, and brushed all of the tangles out of her hair. She felt all over her arms and torso, paying special attention to her breasts and nipples, pinching and pulling to make them longer and darker. It hurt, but Edana tried her best to be brave.

The woman spoke again, "Alright my love, this part is almost through. Lie down on the table please."

Embarrassed as she was, the teen did as she was told. The woman's name was Emily, and she knelt down before the maiden, "My you have pretty feet; that's good. Thin legs, and tiny ankles. Torin will appreciate that."

Edana couldn't contain herself any longer, "I'm sorry, but why do my feet have any weight to a ruthless lizard who is only going to devour me whole?" Her eyes were glistening.

The woman stood, "Do not be afraid my love, Lord Torin must be sated, but he is much more than a ruthless lizard. Nor will he swallow you as soon as look at you. He is intelligent, and some even say he loves his girls."

Edana fell silent, and the woman crouched back down, "Draw in your legs, love."

She raised her knees until her heels rested on the table, and clenched her eyes and jaw as Emily parted her thighs.

The woman began exploring between her legs; checking the length, symmetry, and color of her lips. Then she licked a fingertip and inserted it into the girl, checking for a hymen. She found it and quickly withdrew; "That's all my love, time for your bath now."

The pretty young thing wiped her eyes and followed the other two through a doorway, where a full bath was waiting. The scent of herbs and flowers were in the air.

Edana was washed and scrubbed from head to foot. Her nails were cleaned and cut, her hair trimmed and braided. She was given a clean cotton gown for sleeping, and sent to bed with perfumed oils on all her pulse points.

Snuggled against each other, neither girl knew what to say. Luckily, the emotionally and physically exhausted Edana faded quickly into sleep.

Without prompting, Edana's eyes opened at sunrise. She had slept well next to Matilda's warm body, and this morning was completely calm. It was as if she had had an epiphany in the night; 'If this is truly my destiny, why fight it?'

Emily's imposing form entered with a breakfast tray, "Eat up my love, you will need your strength this day." Edana wasn't particularily hungry, but the food was delicious and she ate her fill.

Afterward, there was more washing and grooming. Her hair was undone and rebraided, and more oils were rubbed into her skin. Then she was taken into town.

Edana had never actually seen this done before, and it was all new to her...

Contrary to the stories her father used to scare her with, she was not tied naked to a stake and paraded through town while the other villagers jeered at her. Instead, she was dressed in a lovely sheer white gown, and led through the village on horseback. It was practical and necessary for Torin to have her tied to a stake for retrieval, and one was waiting on the outskirts of town. There was a feast as well. She was allowed to eat a little of the fruit and bread, but the meat and dairy were untouchable to her.

The peasants anll sang and danced around her, and she was anointed with even more precious oils. She didn't like this very much, as it was starting to get warm, and the oils felt very hot and sticky on her skin.

Just then, a huge roar was heard from over the northern hills. Edana froze, and the crowd fell silent. "It's time, my love," Emily whispered.

She was led to the stake at the edge of the clearing. It was in the shape of a cross, with two extra planks; one at midheight, for her hands, and another at the bottom to stand upon.

Chest heaving, the crowds' eyes were her own as they stared to the north, waiting.

There was another great roar as a body rose above the horizon, wings churning the air. She felt Emily's lips through the tears on her cheek before the woman stepped off the platform.

Torin grew larger as he approached, and if her hands had been unbound she could have touched him as he rushed past.

She didn't understand; had he refused her? Then she heard his cry. No. The beast was merely toying with her.

She heard the beat of his wings, then saw the ground quickly draw back, taking her breath away. The sight of the now-tiny trees and the speed at which ahe was travelling was making her dizzy, and she decided it would be best if she looked up.

As if on cue, he turned his mighty head and fixed her with a large golden eye. As she stared, Torin seemed to grin, and wink at her. Edana heard herself scream, and fainted, her head slumped against her chest.

badlybent
11-03-2009, 01:29 AM
I like your direct style of story telling.
Please continue.

Yippieskip
12-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Edana awoke on a soft bed of heather warmed by the heat of a large fire. She enjoyed these things for a moment before remembering her current situation and opening her eyes. They were immediately locked with Torin’s, and she started to cry. She began begging and pleading for her life, and the dragon merely gazed at her until he couldn’t contain his laughter any longer. “I have no intention of consuming you, my dear”, he boomed. “That is,” and his voice fell, “As long as you obey me.”

Edana was wary, but of course knew the proper response, “What must I do?”

The lizard drew back his lips in a terrible grimace, a smile of sorts, and whispered, “Be my consort.”

That was too much for her to bear. Disgusted, she retorted, “Never. I would rather be devoured over and again for all eternity than be yours.”

Torin never lost his smile. “Well, my little one, though I can promise to fulfill all you greatest desires if you can learn to love me willingly, I am very lonely, and have no reservations about forcing you. Now, I wish to see what as been offered me; remove your gown.”

The girl spat in his face and turned to run, but was quickly tripped and pinned under a massive claw.

“Mind your manners, Maiden!” he snarled, his huge head inches above her own. Edana’s face was moistened with fresh tears. “And quit that crying! I haven’t hurt you!” He then took a breath to regain his composure, “As I have said, if you refuse to do it willingly, I will do it in your stead…” and he raised a claw to the nape of her neck.

Edana squirmed to get away, but to no avail.

“Don’t struggle,” he whispered, his lips nearly touching her cheek; “It is very sharp, and if you jerk it may go straight through.”

Resigned to her fate, she closed her eyes, but opened them when she heard the ripping of cloth. He was slowly, carefully, slicing through her dress. The point of his nail was very sharp, and the tingle of it just barely touching her filled her with new sensations she couldn’t quite place.

She felt his hot breath on her breasts and arched her back, tossing her head. Lower, and a moan escaped her lips almost of its own accord. She sensed him moving faster, with more pressure, and when he grazed over her sex she screamed silently towards the night sky. He tore through the hem, and gently brushed what remained of her garment to either side, then lowered his head towards her knees and started snuffling ‘round her; and without knowing why, she parted her legs for him. He had nearly reached her crotch when he swung his head up, and she noticed his eyes had changed to a brilliant green.

He stammered before actually speaking, “I… I must fetch your supper, Maiden. Do not leave this place,” and he took flight without another word.

Edana was left lying naked in the woods mostly confused and afraid, but there was something else in the back of her mind, a hunger; and not one that would be satisfied by the lamb that he would return with.

fred151412
12-22-2009, 11:47 PM
MORE MORE MORE. I love this story and your writing. Were I an editor, I'd give you a big book advance based on what I've seen. Thanks.

Yippieskip
12-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Well, THANK YOU! There's more where that came from Fred, I'm on break right now and have much more time for writing! Right now I'm working on the next chapter for The Maid and the Mistress, and soon after I post that I'll jump right back onto Edana. :)

Natsu
06-27-2010, 06:58 PM
where is the second part i like the story but it needs a real ending.

Yippieskip
07-04-2010, 04:39 PM
I know... I'm kind of over it. I may start writing again, but probably not for a while.

Natsu
11-01-2010, 04:13 PM
could i give it a shot if you dont mind?

Yippieskip
11-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Natsu, you have just spurred me on to continue writing! I know exactly where I want this story to go, and no you may not have it! ;p At least not on this site! If you want to use this idea somewhere else, go for it! Thank you so much for asking though! Let me read your stuff and maybe we can up with something we can both write on.