PDA

View Full Version : All I had to do was be nice

fred151412
11-02-2009, 08:07 PM
It started off innocently enough. Alex, a 52 year divorced man, had just finished dinner with his daughter celebrating her graduating from college. He dropped her off at her apartment and headed to his hotel room. On the way, he wanted to stop to have a drink. He saw a place called Bikinis. He sat down at the bar and ordered a beer from the bartender. True to their name, she was dressed in a bikini top and tight cutoff denim shorts. Her long dark hair kept getting in her way but she would flip it back every so often. They flirted back and forth for a while.

All of a sudden, a girl came to the bar and sat down next to him. She looked quite distressed. “I spilled a drink on my jeans”, she said. Her name was Katie. She bent over to pick up her keys that had fallen out of her bag. I stared at her tight jeans covering the best ass I had seen all year. It made me want to get up behind her right there in the bar, if you know what I mean.

I bought her a replacement beer, just because I’m a nice guy (and because she was so cute). Katie then invited me to join her table. There were 4 girls and one guy. The girls were Katie, Jennie (not Jennifer she told me), Rachel and Lisa. The guy was Arnold. Katie also told me that Jennie was her little sister, had just graduated from high school and had just turned 18.

I spent a few minutes talking to Arnold. He’s an Army Reservist who specializes in being a medic. I told him a bit about my line of work and he turned away to talk to Lisa. I turned back to Katie and we started chatting. All the while they were ordering more and more drinks. I had quit after a beer. Katie ran to the ladies room, followed by Lisa. Rachel was making noise because she was out of smokes and didn’t have the money to buy more.

So I gave her the money calling it a gift. She ran to the store next door with a shake of her hips in my direction. Nice ass, I thought. Katie and Lisa got back before Rachel and had fresh beers in their hands. Rachel came back with a big smile on her face. She leaned over (awesome cleavage) and laid a big sloppy kiss on my lips. She got up but dropped her smokes. As she bent over to pick them up, she made sure I noticed her ass. My cock got hard. She smiled.

Since they all had too many drinks to drive, they piled in my car and I drove them to my hotel room about 5 minutes away. As I was getting out of the car, Katie grabbed my arm and pulled me to one side. She had something to tell me. She breathed in my ear and said she wanted me to be the first one to fuck Jennie. I leaned in and gently kissed her lips. Then, I ran my tongue along hers. She grabbed my head with both hands and with open mouth pulled me in for a very passionate kiss. When the kiss broke she told me that Jennie was a virgin. Arnold had his sights set on her but before he could make a move, Katie had convinced Lisa and Rachel to distract Arnold’s attention. Lisa grabbed Arnold’s hand.

There were two beds in my hotel room. Lisa and Rachel pulled Arnold down on one and unzipped his fly. His hard 4 inch dick popped out and Lisa immediately started sucking him off. Rachel stripped fast then pulled a vibrator out of her bag and sat down and started her own journey to orgasm.

I pulled Jennie down on the other bed and we started making out passionately. My hand brushed her tit and she let out a moan. So while I kissed her neck and sucked her earlobe I put my hand on her breast and lightly squeezed. Jennie’s breathing quickened. I started stripping her clothes off with Katie’s eager help. Katie then took my clothes off and gave my hard cock a really quick suck. When Jennie was naked, I kissed my way down to her virgin pussy. She was already very wet when I inserted my middle finger while licking her labia and flicking her engorged clit. Then I found her G-spot with my finger and began rubbing and stroking it. Jennie started shaking and I knew her orgasm was close. I started sucking her clit and moving my finger in and out of her vagina, that is up to the hymen. She came loudly, and I grabbed her and held her as she came down. Katie talked to Jennie to see if Jennie wanted me to fuck her now or later. Jennie said that her pussy was a little sore so she wanted to wait.

At that Katie started to strip. She jumped on the bed and pushed Jennie over to make room for me. Katie announced that she wanted to be on top so I lay down on my back with my 6 inch cock sticking straight up and hard as a rock. I handed Katie a condom and she quickly rolled it on. Katie then positioned herself right above me and holding my hands so she didn’t fall over, she slowly moved down as my cock entered her tight, wet vagina. I was in heaven. Katie started to ride me going slow at first. I reached up and gently grabbed her smallish tits. When I touched her nipples, Katie let out a long moan and started picking up the pace. My cock felt bigger and harder than it ever had. I moved my hands down to Katie’s awesome ass and started squeezing and pulling her along with her movements trying to pick up the pace. Our moaning increased in volume and frequency. With every back and forth move, Katie’s tight pussy put extra friction on the head of my cock. I wasn’t going to last much longer. I moved a hand down and fingered her clit. Then she screamed out her orgasm as I pumped my cum into her cunt.

On the other bed, Lisa was on her back with her legs spread while Arnold fucked her wildly. You could hear the squishy sound of his cock going in and out of her well lubed pussy. Lisa was pinching her nipples and encouraging Arnold to finish her off. Between thrusts, Arnold was eyeing Lisa’s ass hole and trying to figure out how to get some of it. Off to the side in one of the chairs, Rachel was fingering herself and was near her climax. Jennie walked over and replaced Rachel’s fingers with her tongue. Using what I had taught her, she flicked Rachel’s clit while licking her vaginal lips. Rachel suddenly stiffened and cried out her orgasm as both Lisa and Arnold also orgasmed with Arnold pulling out and came all over Lisa’s tits.

As Katie rolled off me, she started sucking my dick. Rachel caught her breath and after a few minutes wandered over to start licking Jennie’s hot little twat. Katie, whose mouth was full of my slowly hardening cock, jerked a little then settled in a kind of rhythm when Arnold started fucking her still wet cunt.

Katie was really getting in to Arnold’s fucking and lost focus on my cock which was hard by then. As she turned away to concentrate on fucking, Rachel came over and begged me to fuck her doggy style. I had her bend over the bed and slowly entered her tight pussy from behind. Slowly, I built up an in and out motion and picked up the pace. Rachel started moaning and took one hand and started groping her tit and hard nipples. Then she put her hand between her legs and started rubbing my balls. Lisa came up behind me and put her hands on my hips. The she moistened one finger in her still went pussy and slowly inserted it into my ass. When it was all in for a minute or two, Lisa twisted it around and started rubbing my prostrate gland. When she did that, the combination of her finger on my prostrate gland, Rachel’s hand massaging my balls and my cock sliding in and out of Rachel faster and faster, I yelled aloud “I’m cumming” and pumped a huge load of semen all over Rachel’s ass. I felt wobbly and Lisa helped me sit on the bed before I fainted. I caught my breath and fell backward on the bed. Rachel climbed on my face and asked me to finish her off.

While I was finishing Rachel off, Jennie came over and started sucking my cock. After about 5 minutes, I started getting hard again. Rachel came with my tongue on her clit and her juice all over my face. Jennie then climbed on and slowly put my now hard cock in her pussy and pushed down. I felt her hymen break and Katie noticed a trickle of blood on my cock. Jennie kept sliding down until she hit bottom. She waited for a moment for the pain to end. Then she started going up and down with her pussy on my cock. It felt incredible. After a while, I had Jenny get off and get on her arms and knees on the bed. I slowly put my cock into her and she immediately starting moaning. I worked up a nice back and forth motion and Katie put her hand between me and Jennie and started stroking Jennie’s clit while I kept fucking her. Jennie was making more noise and her vagina was getting wetter. I was about to cum and so was Jennie. Then Katie took her other hand and started rubbing my balls. All of a sudden, Jennie yelled that she was cumming and I shot yet another load.

After everyone had cum at least once and mostly twice or more, we decided to take a break. Arnold took one bed and laid clean bath towels over the worst of the wet spots. Then he collapsed on the bed and Lisa and Rachel joined him. He was spooning Lisa while Rachel spooned him. They quickly fell sound asleep

I went to get some more towels and returned to see Jennie and Katie in a hot girl-girl 69 show on my bed. My cock had recovered and I plowed into Katie’s ass. She screamed and then went right back to eating Jennie out. She was so tight and we put enough lube in so that it was smooth and slippery going in and out. The girls started moaning and I knew their orgasms were close so I picked up my pace in Lisa’s tight asshole. I was getting close when Jennie reached up and started massaging my balls. That was all I need and I yelled out “I’m cumming!” as I pumped my semen into Katie’s ass. At the same time, both girls screamed their orgasms. We untangled ourselves and collapsed on the bed and fell quickly to sleep. I woke up about an hour later to take a piss. When I finished, I threw a couple of blankets over Arnold, Lisa and Rachel. I crawled in between Jennie and Katie and pulled some covers over us. I couldn’t resist a quick boob grope and ass squeeze for both of them and I saw Katie smile in her sleep. Finally I fell back asleep.

The next morning, I showered and dressed before waking everyone up. They all complained but took turns in the bathroom. When they finished and dressed, I led them to my car and drove them back to Bikini’s parking lot to pick up their cars. The girls all came over to thank me and give me a sloppy kiss. Katie lingered a minute and then unzipped my pants and gave me a morning BJ. After I came in her mouth, she swallowed my cum and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. She told me she could never repay me and hoped I would drive down sometime. She slipped me a piece of paper with her email address and phone number with instructions to stay in touch. I gave her a pat on that sexy ass as she walked away. I drove home fingering that piece of paper and wondering if I should call her. Maybe I’ll just move down there I thought. Until next time.

saintman
11-02-2009, 11:00 PM
good story

frankjohnmoore
11-15-2009, 02:55 AM
that was a very good story, thanks

ad12211
12-18-2009, 08:45 AM
thanks for the story

carthago
12-20-2009, 01:22 AM
thanks, very nice

Saffer
12-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Yea, nice, simple story. Sounds like a great night!

Gizmor
06-04-2010, 06:15 AM
I'd move!