PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love school

theatreslut
11-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Criss led her into the castle again, his arm still wrapped around her waist. He ran his fingers along her side and arm and kissed her neck and nibbled on it every now and then. Almost as if he couldn't resist touching her. When they got to the Room of Requirement Criss walked in front of it three times, finally letting her go and a large glass door appeared in front of them. True to his word, everything that he had described was there. Including a dark green couch in front of the roaring fire and a bar with a mini fridge. Criss reached out his hand and held it out to her before kissing her knuckles as she took it and led her inside. "After you sexy."

She looked about the room. It did look very nice, and just as he promised. She slowly stepped in as he led her, looking around in silence for a bit. In truth, she was trying to shut up the voices in her head. No, she wasn’t crazy. Not voices… warnings. But she muted them and walked to the bed, sitting on it with her legs crossed, looking about casually before looking at him, with a smile.
“You have quite the imagination, sir” she said, then her eyes brightened as a memory hit her, “Oh, right… Criss, that’s your name. Couldn’t remember for some reason…”
She almost added, “Need something to scream…” but that was getting a bit ahead if herself. She gently bit her tongue to keep herself in check, smiling at him with a seductive smirk.

Criss walked in and locked the door behind him. He took his coat off and threw it on the back of the couch as he continued to walk towards her. "My imagination has made much more than this. Hopefully it comes true tonight." He sat on the bed next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist again, he started assaulting her neck and his other hand rested on her knee as his hot breath brushed her skin, "Butterbeer? Firewhiskey? Muggle beer? You name it, I've thought of it. Anything your heart desires." As he said heart the hand that was on her knee very gently brushed the center of her chest, right where her heart was but not touching what she had in the way of breasts. True he liked them a bit meater but he grinned as he gently bit her neck, sucking on the same spot and thought, 'This could be a very good, lasting friendship.'

Whatever will help me forget this… she thought, but smiled at him, closing her eyes as she felt his lips on her neck.
“Mmm… how about you choose? I’m up for absolutely anything” she said. Mugglebeer was all right, didn’t do too much to her. Firewiskey, though… well, she couldn’t get through three glasses because after glass two she was so unstable she couldn’t drink. But she was fine with anything, like she’d told him. She was enjoying his touch a bit too much to care either way.
Damn, he's good...

Criss took his hand off her knee and held it, palm up in front of him as he thought, 'I want a bottle of firewhiskey in my left hand.' Instantly there was a bottle in his hand and he pulled away from her neck long enough to take a drink then held the bottle by the neck out to her, "Why bother with glasses? We're going to finish off the bottle anyway, and it's not like anyone else comes in here." He let his hand trail down to her hip and whispered in her ear, "If you want to turn back, it's never too late." He may have a reputation as a player but what people never spread was that he gave the girls a choice. True, he was easily charming and easily persuaded them but he always gave them a choice to turn back.

I can?
She found herself seriously thinking about it. So, she did have a shed of sense, didn't she? However, it didn't take her long to discover she actually wanted this herself. She hadn't had something like this in a long time, and, a secret only she knew, she did enjoy it. A lot. But she suppressed it... a lot. But he seemed decent, especially if he asked. She looked at the bottle, took if from him, and tipped her head back, draining more than she expected. She made a face, struggling not cough as she swallowed what was in her mouth, then handed it back to him, smiling.
"Nah," she said, leaning against him, "You've basically got me. No way I can turn back now. You're too... convincing..."
She ran her fingers down his chest, smiling suggestively.

Criss grinned and gently grabbed her chin before gently kissing her. He tasted the firewhiskey on her breath and shivered slightly. There was just something with him and loving the taste of firewhiskey much better on a girls tongue than from the bottle. He pulled back and took another drink from the bottle before offering it to her again. There were only a few good swigs left.

Daaang, she felt woozy. She swayed a bit after he kissed her, smiling to herself. Hit faster than she thought it would, that's for sure. She looked at the bottle, then shrugged, taking it.
"Oh, what the hell" she said, surprised at the word that had slipped out. She never cursed anywhere but in her head, but she was too buzzed to fix it. She finished the bottle, pushed it back in Criss' hands, and with a small "Woo!" and a smile, fell back on the bed, giggling about absolutely nothing. But when you're drunk, you sort of have an excuse. Especially with firewiskey.

Criss set the bottle on the floor then crawled more onto the bed, after quickly taking his boots off. He set his hands on either side of her head and looked down at her grinning. His hair was only slightly falling into his face as he leaned closer to her, almost as if he were doing a push up. "You're drunk my dear Terra."

She giggled, then giggled harder about her giggling, pushing her fingers back through her hair as she sighed, closing her eyes.
"Hell yeah I am" she said, with another small giggle, then wrapped her arms around his neck, "You're reeeeeally cute, you know that?" she said, biting her lip and giving him quite the naughty smirk. She was obviously beyond help, but she'd made up her mind. So now, she couldn't go back, and she couldn't blame anyone but herself.

Criss grinned crookedly and leaned closer to her, about to kiss her, "No, no one's told me that lately." Criss leaned down and kissed her, losing a hand in her hair. He loved playing with a girls hair when she didn't spray it down. He pressed his body against his and rolled over so they were laying on their sides. For a moment he pulled away from her and muttered against her lips, "Remind me not to let you drink too much." He wanted to ask her a question but she was drunk and he knew that he wouldn't get a good answer.

She opened her eyes, giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Why not? I'm soooo willing when I'm drunk, though" she said, pressing her lips and her entire body against his. She pulled away and sat up, looking almost dreamily to the stars on the ceiling above them.
"You know... I've only done this once before... and it was a loooong time ago" she said, swaying and falling back, "Well, not to long. About two years... but he was a jerk, and totally only cared about my body..."
Even in her state, that brought back a bad memory. She was brutally honest when she was drunk. You could get anything out of her. Actually, you probably didn't have to try because it came out on it's own. She pushed him over and straddled him, smiling down at him.
"He was reeeeally small, too. But I bet you're not... if you know what I mean" she said, giggling, then lay back next to him, closing her eyes again.
"I hope this is better... and you're different... it hurt before. When he sorta... dumped me? I haven't dated since..." she said, smiling the entire time.

Criss raised his eyebrow and decided, what the hell. He nibbled on her neck, "Terra, would you go out with me? Please?" He nibbled on her neck again, kissing and holding her tight.

Of course, her decision making was shot, so she immediately nodded, kissing him and rolling over on him.
"Why, of course, dear, I mean... you're not a jerk, like that stupid silly boy, are you? You're sooooo cute" she said, laying her head on his chest with a smile. He was strong. Really strong. She loved it. Manly strong, like he was. Her smile faded into a look of calm content. She'd only dreamed of laying her head on a strong chest like this...
"Crisss... take care of me, please?" she said, not knowing if she was making much sense. Maybe it was her sense coming through and making a plea for herself. She didn't know, but she clung to his shirt, burying her face in his chest as she inhaled deeply.
"Please don't hurt me..." she whispered.

Criss listened to her and wrapped his arms around her small frame. He held her tight and whispered in her hair, "I'll protect you with all my might." He gently grasped her chin and kissed her passionately, a seal to his promise to protect her.

Dang, what a kiss. It made her head spin even more than it had been before. She was content for awhile, then rolled off him, giving an almost pouty face as she sat up, tugging her shirt over her head.
"It's reeeally freaking hot..." she complained. Another affect too much had on her: she got really warm. She tossed the shirt to the side and leaned back on her hands with her eyes closed, like she was tanning or something. But she was just sort of staring off into space, looking at nothing, really.
"I trust you, Criss" she said, almost in a whisper, looking over at him wiht a small smile.

Criss, being a guy, instantly looked over her chest. Not the best he'd ever seen but beautiful in their own right. He rolled over on top of her and quickly pulled his shirt off, tossing it to join hers and leaned down towards her irresistable lips, "I'm glad you do."

A smile crossed her lips before he kissed her, and she closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck to bring him closer. It didn't take her long to get lost, letting her emotion take over, enhanced beyond her expectations by the alcohol. It had been awhile... and she realized she'd missed this, this feeling. But she was beyond the point of no return.
And she realized she didn't mind.

Criss kissed her back and slid his hand slowly up her stomach before cupping her breast and squeezing it. He licked her lip, asking for entrance as he squeezed her breast and slowly lowered the cup to play with her nipple.

Giving a seductive smile, she kissed him deeply, then let her head drop back, enjoying his touch. Her fingers slid slowly down his chest as she softly groaned, pressing her hips against his as he played with her breasts.

Criss kissed down to her neck and started nibbling as he played with her nipples. He bit a bit harder and sucked on her neck, sure to leave a mark this time. He wanted people to know that she was his and knew that since they were dating she couldn't be considered a slut or a player.

She bit her lip, moaning gently as he bit her harder. The feeling was so...exhilerating. She giggled, softly, wrapping her arms around Criss's next and pulling him on top of her, wrapping her legs around his waist as she kissed him.

Criss rubbed his groin against hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Criss bit a bit harder, wanting to get a moan out of her as he reached behind her and took her bra off before sitting up quickly and pulling off his shirt, tossing it somewhere before taking her chest in his mouth again.

She bit her lip as her bra was removed, but as soon as his lips touched her chest and he pressed against her, she let out a small, soft moan, closing her eyes and pulling herself closer, as if begging for more. She clung to her, fingers sliding down his bare back as she grinded against him, releasing another soft moan, this one longer, most lustful.

Criss knew he was straining against his pants but he wanted to bring her at least once before giving himself release. He crawled down her body, kissing down her stomach until he got to her shorts, quickly he pulled them off and tossed them somewhere before pulling off the last stitch of clothing and running his fingers along her slit.

Her entire body shuddered, and she gave a small cry, head falling back.
"Criss..." she whispered, nearly pleading, fingers gripping the sheets sligthly as she let out another moan, this one louder than the rest.

Criss figured that he'd really torture her another time. This was their first time and he knew, well hoped, that there would be another time to really search and learn about what made her tick... and scream. He pushed her legs apart gently and lowered his face until he felt her heat against his nose. Very gently he licked her button then started licking up the juices that instantly started flowing from her.

She gasped, letting out a loud moan as she prayed the Ror was soundproof, fingers clutching the sheets and heels digging into the bed as she felt his tounge tease her, trying hard not to squirm. She was wet, she knew it, and had her head back, chest heaving heavily as she struggled to stay composed, but she was feeling too good.
"Oh, more..." she whispered, ever so softly, biting her lip. She could barely contain herself.

He slid his hands around to cup her ass and pulled her close to him, his nose almost buried in her as he stuck his tongue inside her and curled it, licking as much as he could. He felt his nose rub against her button but he didn't care, he just drank and sucked her as hard as he could.

Terra was nearly going crazy, moaning constantly, freely now that she knew she couldn't hold back. Her fingers tightly gripped the sheets, hips jerking though she faught to keep them still. She may have said Criss's name in there somewhere, put the pleasure was so intense, she couldn barely think. Her legs wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer as she whispered,
"Yes, Criss, more please..."

He slid two fingers inside her and started playing with her g spot, rubbing it furiously while alternating in slamming his fingers in her. He gently nibbled on her button, wanting to hear her scream, her moans were turning him on like none other and Criss wasn't sure he could keep to the original plan for as long as he had hoped.

Her moans grew louder, turning into screams as her hips jerked, out of control, coming close to her climax. "Criss! Yes, more, faster...!" she was screaming, mind completely lost to the intense pleasure she was experiencing. Her fingers gripped the sheets to tight, it hurt, but she didn't focus on that too long as her climax hit her, seemingly out of nowhere, and she arched her back, screaming as the waves of pleasure washed over her, collapsing on the bed panting when it was finally done, chest heaving with her breath so much, she couldn't even speak.

As she screamed he nibbled a bit harder, slamming into her faster. When she came he shoved his tongue inside her and lapped up all of her juices, almost as if he were a starving man. When she finally came down and licked her slit lazily then sucked on her button before crawling up her body, leaving a trail of kisses on his way.

Finally catching her breath, she gave a final sigh before smiling lazily, pushing her fingers through Criss's hair.
"That" she said, voice still slurred and out of breath, "Was incredible. Never had one that huge before..."
She then looked down, and smirked.
"So... how are you doing?"
She motioned to his pants so he knew what she was talking about, her smirk telling him she was willing to do anything.

Criss rubbed it against her opening, grinding a bit, "I could be a bit better. I'm sure he needs some release, but we aim to please." He leaned down and nibbled on her neck, almost in a push up position over her body. He muttered against her skin, "If you have anything in mind, do whatever. I'm up for anything."

Well, that was signal enough for her. She zipped his pants, taking a hold of his tool as she smiled.
"You're no small boy, are you?" she said, softly, looking mesmerized as she massaged it, looking into his eyes for a reaction, some sort of approval. He'd pleased her. She wanted him inside, but she wanted to please him for awhile, too.

Criss rolled off of her and lay next to her, his shaft sticking up, "None of me is small gorgeous." He rested his hand between her legs and gently rubbed her, "I have a feeling tonight's going to be extremely fun." He took off his pants and underwear all the way and tossed them with his shirt.

Terra straddled him, moving her hand up and down his shaft a bit faster as she grinned at him, teasing him by bringing her face close.
"Oh, it will be. I'll make sure of it" she whispered, seductively, gently licking the tip then taking the whole thing in her mouth. She moaned, spreading her legs a bit wider for better access as he rubbed between her legs, more focused on making sure he was pleased.

He moaned as she licked him. Quickly he rolled his head back and lay there, letting her do whatever she wanted to him. As she moved faster he slid two fingers inside her again and started pumping them in and out.

She swirled her tongue around the tip, taking the whole thing into her mouth again then pulling back, letting herself moan for a second as she enjoyed his fingers inside of her. It was great, but she needed more. She needed him inside of her.
"Criss" she moaned, head hanging, hair falling over her face as she panted, loving his fingers inside of her, "I... I need you. I need you... inside..."

Criss' head shot up as she took the whole thing in her mouth. When she started panting he pulled her up then flipped her over, getting just a bit possessive. He took his shaft and rubbed the head against her lips briefly before slowly sliding it inside her. If she let him he would get rougher later on.

She groaned, legs wrapping around his waist to pull him in deeper, her lips right beside his ear as she whispered,
"Ooh Criss..."
Her eyes closed, fingers clutching at his back, as she released a half moan, half sigh, gently stroking his hair.
"Yes, now more..." she said. She was ready. She'd been waiting for this...

He started pumping himself into her, moving faster and harder each time as he grunted, making sure to rub himself against her button. He bit the inside of his lip and started reciting spells, to keep from blowing early and he wanted to make this last for her.

She didn't care how loud she was, now. Her body was on fire, and she was moaning like crazy, clinging to him as he pumped into her faster and faster.
"Criss, yes..." she breathed, following it with a long moan of his name, feeling ready to climax again. She wondered if she should, or if she should wait, torture Criss for a bit, or just let him go ahead. She'd follow whenever he was ready, she was close...

Criss pumped faster into her, getting closer. All he would need was a stab of pain to push him all the way over the edge. As he had gone through the spells he had thought of a spell to use after they were done to guarantee that she wouldn't get pregnant from this night of wild sex.

Just then, she lost it. Unable to hold back anymore, she clung to him, nails digging into his back with no regard to how much pain she could be causing, practically screaming his name as her climex hit her, hard, legs wrapping tightly around him as it rocked her body. Her mind was lost in the wave of pleasure, body out of control. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so good, then realized she'd never felt so good. Criss was, by far, the best so far.

Criss felt her nails dig into his back and moaned loudly, he slammed into her one more time before losing it. He shot his load deep inside her and seemed to moan her name in relief. As soon as he could move again and he rolled off of her and after a few moments he was able to think and he pulled out his wand and gently tapped her stomach and said, "Subsisto Gravida."

She didn't even realize anything going on around her. She was dizzy and weak, energy drained, chest heaving as she gasped for breath. She could barely move an inch, and she felt an odd tingling sensation in her stomach. Eyes still closed, she moved her hand over, touching his face.
"Criss..." she whispered, between breaths "That was... incredible..."

Criss grinned happily, he had pleased her and that's all he wanted. He had made her scream his name from the ecstasy of the pleasure as it washed over her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her body close to his. Criss nuzzled his face against her neck and kissed it softly, "That was amazing Terra, I've never had it better. You're the best one." And no he wasn't just saying it. No girl had ever figured out that he loved pain. And Terra probably still didn't know that that was what pushed him over the edge.

She gave a small smile, opening one eye.
"Oh? Really now? Well... I guess... you're welcome and thank you, as well. I must say you're the best for me, as well"
She looked to the starry ceiling, smiling almost dreamily as sleep and exaustion started to over take her.
"I've... never felt so good in my life..."

He started playing with her hair as he held her tight, "I'm so very glad I could make you feel good."

She smiled, sort of suggestively as she started falling asleep in his arms.
"Yeah... me too... it was incrediable..." she said, sleepily, rolling over so she was facing his chest. She placed a hand on it, feeling his abs under her fingers. She loved it all over again, how strong he was. It was so comforting and warm...

Criss wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as she fell asleep. He looked down at her sleeping figure before gently kissing her forehead and falling asleep himself.

davesmistress
11-03-2009, 07:55 PM
welcome and thanks

Landy
11-16-2009, 03:27 AM
Nice story many thanks.

frankjohnmoore
11-26-2009, 11:46 PM
that was a very nice story,