PDA

View Full Version : Movie Night

theatreslut
11-03-2009, 07:48 PM
My boyfriend and I went to the movies and we knew that it would not be crowded by any means. We were really going to a sex movie that just barely passed the test for the local theatres and we were already horny as fuck… at least I was. I was wearing a mini plaid skirt and a pair of black stilettos with my white, button shirt. It was tied just under my chest and nothing was buttoned, accentuating the fact that I wasn’t wearing a bra. As far as I could tell he hadn’t looked at me twice since he picked me up. The guy behind the counter for the tickets couldn’t stop staring at me as I leaned against the counter. When we finally entered the dark theatre I ran ahead of him up to the top of the seats, making sure my skirt flew, showing him my bare, wet pussy. I was soaked through and through and I wanted him to know it.
Once the lights had gone off and the show had started I leaned against him, rubbing my tits against his arm, hoping for something. Nothing, he just kept watching the movie. I pulled back pouting, until I noticed his rock hard cock. I grinned evilly and expertly pulled it out of his pants, finally catching his attention as I went down on him and started sucking his cock expertly. He grabbed my tit and squeezed roughly, making me moan along with the actress on the screen against my boyfriends cock. He loved it when I did that and moaned loudly. There was only a few other people in the theatre but they still turned and stared at him as his eyes were glazed over, staring towards the screen. I just kept blowing him, wanting him horny as hell.
Just as he was about to blow his load I pulled back, earning a glare from him as I threw my leg across his , making my skirt rise up to my waist and give him the perfect view of my pussy. He instantly slid his fingers down to my pussy and started fucking my furiously, shoving three fingers in my pussy and playing with my clit with the other two. I moaned loudly as he started to furiously suck my tit. I arched my back and felt the gazes of all of the other people. There were two girls there also, they were already finger fucking each other as they watched us and the other two were two guys. They’re boners were so prominent that I turned to them and wiggled my finger to come here.
They gladly joined my boyfriend and I as I grabbed each of their cocks and started jacking them off, making my boyfriend shove his cock in my pussy, pounding my furiously. I moaned loudly and as I did a cock was shoved in my mouth and a pussy took over my other hand. I eagerly finger fucked one girl while the other ate her friends tits and I was deep throating one guy while jacking another and fucking my boyfriend. I was so horny that I screamed for more as I came continually. None of them came as they continued to fuck me. Good thing it was just us in the theater.
One of the guys feeding me his cock was about my grandfather’s age but I kept sucking his cock as he moaned loudly, the girl I was finger fucking screamed as she came and kept cumming, so I kept fucking her. My boyfriend was getting close as he sucked my tit while the other guy I was giving a hand job to was sucking my other tit. I was so turned on when suddenly all of them came. My boyfriend filling my pussy with his cum, the old guy cumming in my mouth, the two girls cumming all over me and the other guy spraying his cum across my chest. Eventually they all came all over me, drenching me in their cum as I lay there. Then the five of them bent over me and tortured me more.
The two girls started eating my sore pussy out as my boyfriend fucked my tits, the old guy fucked my ass and the other guy fucked my mouth. I was so horny and I kept screaming for more, not caring that the one guy feeding me his cock was video taping this entire thing. We fucked throughout the entire movie, not caring about it anymore and I was then called the local whore. We set up another time for another movie to meet up so I could be fucked beyond my wildest dreams again. That night the sex between my boyfriend and I was like no other and he was eternally grateful to the other people in the movie theater.

April
11-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Thank you for this hot new addition.

saintman
11-03-2009, 09:06 PM
thanks.hot story

aspecialgroup
11-04-2009, 01:38 PM
nice story, but kind of short. Thanks for the story though

77mama&papa
11-06-2009, 09:44 PM
very hot story.... would love to see the video..... : )_

frankjohnmoore
11-15-2009, 03:07 AM
very hot story could use line breaks, thanks

Bindncuftite
11-15-2009, 10:24 AM
wonderful story, wonder if the movie is available :)

supban
11-22-2009, 08:07 PM
short and sweet and to the point. keep up the good work

lucidmez
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Nice. I'm with 77... where's the link to the video :)

SexOnFire
12-02-2009, 07:16 AM
nice...

TBlayz
12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Great story!

bobmyboy
12-03-2009, 03:03 PM
fantastic story...

carthago
12-11-2009, 07:20 AM
honey, this is a fine story