PDA

View Full Version : re-post "my best friends dad"

old6.5
11-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Mr. B was the father of my best friend in high school. She was 17 (almost 18) and a senior, I was 16 and a freshman. Mr. B was in his mid 50, and his wife was 12 years younger than he was. I had always been envious of Laurie, as not only was her father always at her sporting events; he was active in helping her and her friends out. Mr. B was a great coach, and was always in great physical condition, 5’11” 150 lbs, ripped abs, and well-defined muscles in his arms and legs, most guys my age, would have loved to look like that. I know he was not in it to take advantage of any one; he was just a great dad. Mrs. B was not as into sports (physically) as Mr. B was, and she had many limitations on her life. She was somewhat over weight, and that took its toll on her body. I never really noticed Mr. B; I mean he was old and my young mind wasn’t that interested in some one his age.

I had been dating a guy, who claimed he loved me and he kept pressing me to have sex with him. After several weeks I thought I would see how it was, it looked like fun in the videos I had seen, and the stories I had read, so Saturday we went out to the lake and parked. We made out for a while, and I felt his hand on my breast, and when I didn’t resist, he went farther, unbuttoning my blouse, and unhooking my bra.

I am 5’10” tall about 160 lbs with 40 D breasts, a slim body, and a nice looking butt too.

I had read about men caressing a women’s breasts, but he didn’t do that, he mauled mine. It wasn’t gentile it actually hurt. I kept thinking it would get better, but instead it got to the point I pushed him away, and told him off. I re-hooked my bra, and buttoned my blouse back up, and then I made him take me home.

I was cruising around on the internet, and found a site, that talked about old men with young women, and how older men knew how to please a women unlike guys my own age, or even guys a couple of years older than me. As I read about how many girls my age were tired of getting guys that just wanted instant gratification, my mind began to see Mr. B in a different light.

I knew it was crazy, and I never thought I would put the moves on him, until that fateful day last September. I had gone out for Basket
Ball, and during the practice, I couldn’t drive to the hoop. I watched others, and they made it look easy, but every time I tried it, I got blocked out. After practice I went with Laurie to her house. I ended up staying for dinner, and as we talked I expressed my frustration about not being able to drive to the basket. With out any second thought Mr. B offered to help me learn the tricks to get in and score, and as soon as we finished eating, Mr. B, Laurie, and I went out and started practicing driving the lane.

Mr. B had Laurie guard me, so he could see where I was having trouble, then he had me guard Laurie and so I could see the difference between what I did and what she did. He explained that I was too intimidated by the person guarding me, and I needed to push back into the opponent more aggressively. We worked on it for a while, and then had to call it quits for the night.

I headed home, and thought about all of the moves I had learned that evening, and began to fantasize about Mr. B. I was wondering if I hadn’t noticed the outline of something in his shorts, as he was in close to Laurie and I while we were practicing, or if it was just my imagination. As I left, I told Laurie I would be back tomorrow for more instruction, and she said after 10 as she had to help her mom get on the road for a week with her parents.

The next day I arrived at 10:30, and found Laurie running out the door, oh hi she said, I have to go meet the coach about the Varsity team, but dad will help you out, he’s inside having breakfast and juice, go join him and with that, she was gone. I walked in, and he greeted me with his usual smile and offer of breakfast. No thank you, I ate before I came over. I can come back later if you like when Laurie can help. Nonsense he said, you are here, and we might as well get in a couple of hours of practice while we can.

We went into their very private back yard, and he asked me if I remembered what I had learned last night. I replied yes, and proceeded to demonstrate. This time instead of Laurie guarding me, and having her hands all over me, it was Mr. B. As I would drive, he would put one hand or both on my butt and swipe at the ball. Some times the swipes would just nip my breasts, and if he wasn’t aware of it, I sure was. I would push back with my butt, and drive it right into his crotch, he would pull back and I would drive again. After a few of these, I noticed that it felt like something was poking me when I backed into him. I finally got to the rim, turned around and shot and missed. We both scrambled for the ball and in doing so, our hands wandered into each other’s bodies. He got a couple of gropes of breast, and I found out what had been poking me. We wound up falling to the ground and laughing, as he fell on his back with the ball, and I followed on top of him, still feigning wrestling for the ball. He reached around the ball to hug it, and came in full contact with my breasts, even though it was a grope, it was still softer than the date the other night. My body betrayed me as a moan escaped my lips, a moan he noticed, and the ball went squirting out from between us.

I was now lying on top of him, with his hands kind of tied up in my breasts, which he began to massage. This was no grope; it was soft, and gentile. I looked into his face and saw a concerned look in his eyes. I responded by pushing my crotch into his, and grinding a bit. I knew he was hard, and when I responded, he looked a bit relieved. I lent down and planted a kiss on him, I will never forget. I parted his lips with my tongue, and he kissed me back, tongue and all.

Just as we broke the kiss, his phone rang. It was Laurie, asking him, if she could go to town with the coach to watch a game and would be home by 5. He gave her permission, and hung up.

He walked over to me, with a worried look on his face and started to apologize, I am an old man, and I could go to jail for what just happened, we need to stop now.

I knew he was right, but I had done my research, and I already knew he would treat me better than any one my age. I didn’t know what to say, so I just blurted out, how much I admired him, how much he had already taught me, and that I thought he would be the best teacher in the area of love also. I explained my frustration with guys my own age, and how I wanted to know how to please a man, and how a man should please me. I then walked over to him, and asked in my best pleading voice, would you please teach me. I will never tell any one, the secret will be ours.

As I batted my eyes at him, I noticed that his crotch was helping him to decide. Seeing some movement, I moved over and gave him another kiss. He responded again, and pulled me against him, mashing my breasts against him, and pulling my mouth hard against his. He moved his hands down my back and unfastened my bra without lifting my tank top. When he was done there, he moved his hands down and slipped them inside my shorts, pulling at the cheeks of my ass, just hard enough to send electricity through my body, but not so hard it hurt. He moved his fingers just inside the cheeks of my ass, and I could feel his fingers brush my pussy, and circle my ass. I had never been touched here by anyone beside myself before and I almost fainted.

We broke the kiss, and he asked are you certain you want this, and that no one will find out? I said I was and assured him, no one would find out from me.

With that, we walked into the house, and into the bedroom, here he undressed me, in a way only a seasoned lover would do. He was behind me, as he removed my tank top; while my hands were over my head, he kissed his way down the side of my neck, over my shoulder, and down my ribs to my bra. He pulled down and out on my bra, and I felt the weight of my unrestrained breasts, and an almost immediate sucking on my nipple, while the other breast was being massaged ever so gently. He was standing behind me, with his crotch ground into my ass, and his head was around my side, as he sucked for what seemed like hours on my very sensitive nipple. He finally moved his hands down, hooked my shorts and panties with his thumbs, and pulled them down. Now he moved around in front of me, and guided me back to the bed. Here he had me lie on my back as he finished removing my clothes.

Mr. B knelt beside the bed, between my legs, and started licking my slit. He would run his tongue up my slit to my clit, then down to my pussy opening. Here he would stick as much tongue in as he could, he would stay there for a while, then back up to my clit. He would lick, and suck on my clit, then back to the pussy again. I have masturbated before, but this sensation was greater than I had imagined, and was lost in the first of many Orgasms with in a few minutes. Some where during this he put a finger to my hole, and probed, but never really penetrated, as he encountered some resistance. After my second mind blowing Orgasm, I told him I wanted to know how to please a man.

Mr. B got up on the bed, and I took off his clothes, Not very romantically, but I wanted to see what I was going to get. I was not disappointed, there in front of me, was the first real cock I had seen. As I stretched out my hand, I put my little finger at the base of his cock, and my thumb just came under the crown of his cock, on the top side, this made him longer than 10 inches long, and as I wrapped my fingers around it, my fingers just met, with no over lapping, man I had a prize.

I had seen BJ movies, and had an idea of what to do, so I started, first licking like a lollypop, first up from the base to the top of the head, then swirl my tongue around the top. After several minutes of this, I put just the head into my mouth, wow what a mouth full. With out using teeth, I fucked my mouth for a few minutes, and then licked it again. When I got to the base, he told me to suck his balls, I then lifted his balls and sucked them, I couldn’t help noticing his ass puckering, and when I would run my hand up and down his cock and suck his balls, his ass would contract. I took my free hand and as I kept sucking his balls, and stroking his cock, I lubed my index finger with my pussy juice, and started playing with his ass. He grunted and said if you do that again, I am going to shoot my load, so I let go of his balls, and put my mouth on his cock and put my finger in his ass a little way, and true to his word, he filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed as best I could, but he was so big and had so much in him, I couldn’t swallow it all.

I kept sucking and stroking his cock until he made me quit, come up here and just lay in my arms, it is very tender now. So I followed his direction, and we cuddled for a bit. After a bit he started tracing my nipples with his finger, and they immediately became erect. He nuzzled in my ear, and then he whispered. There are 3 things I need to know before we go any further first are you sure you want to go further? I replied that I was more than sure. Second, are you on any kind of birth control? I assured him I was, as mom had put me on it for acne when I was in 6th grade and caught my first period. And third, are you still a virgin? I kind of tried to avoid the question, so he told me if I was he needed to protect the bed, with an old towel. With that, I confirmed his suspicion, and he went and got an old towel, and a little bottle of slick.
He spread the towel out beside me, and once again climbed in between my legs, his talented tongue finding where it had left off, and soon I was feeling like a Queen, and this man made me feel that way. He brought me to quick Orgasm, and then got beside me and laid down on the towel, he grabbed the bottle of slick, and squirted some in his hand, he then jacked his cock a couple of times. I was mesmerized, his cock was so big, and shinny, and sticking up to his belly button. He rolled me over on top of him, and got my legs astraddle of his hips. Sit up on your knees he told me, and as I did I saw him reach for his cock, I now knew what he wanted, so I got as high as I could to accommodate him. I felt the tip of his cock at my pussy entrance, and it was electric. Now you control the speed and depth of penetration, go as slow as you want, stop and start over if need be, just enjoy what is about to happen. With that, I sat down, but only an inch or so, man it hurt, so I came up, where he popped out. Again we got it back in, and I lowered again, only to the same pain, up and out again, then back in.

Then I remembered many girls writing about just busting through the pain, relaxing and then that pain turned into pleasure, so this time, I just sat down, I mean I removed all the weight from my legs, and sat completely down onto him. Our pubic bones were touching. It hurt so bad, I was afraid, I might have hurt myself permanently, tears streamed down my face, and I let out a sob. Oh baby, he said, that had to hurt, but just stay still, and enjoy what you can while you relax. With that, I felt a hand on my breast, and the other on my clit. After only a few minutes, I started feeling a warm feeling in my insides I had never felt before, this warm feeling was removing the pain, and I started to ride his cock. Sure enough, I had gotten past the pain, and now it felt great, the faster I moved, the better it felt, up and down, back and forth, I was now on my way to my first Orgasm from intercourse (FUCKING) and it was better than the others.

As I was nearing my Orgasm I noticed Mr. B was matching my thrusts, I’m about to cum, and he said me too. He thrust up, and I mashed down, then we ground our pelvises together, and we both exploded together. He kept Cumming and so did I, wow, he sure seemed to have a lot of cum in him I thought. It was later I found out he and his wife hadn’t had sex for 6 months. We laid there like that for a bit, then looked at the clock, It was now 2:30, Laurie was due home in 2 ½ hours, so we got up and showered together.

To Be Continued
---End Quote---

OldHorny
11-04-2009, 05:02 PM
excdellent story cannot wait to read more from you

theatreslut
11-08-2009, 05:26 PM
fantastic story, i'm so wet

frankjohnmoore
11-10-2009, 01:58 AM
great story, thanks

old6.5
11-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Part 2 is on the Board

Melons
12-17-2009, 09:53 PM
great first part of the story

lyssa
04-13-2010, 11:38 AM
thanks for the story. it was nice.

kelly
05-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Thank you, stories like this get my batteries fully charged. I'll be reading part 2 soon.

dress2totheleft
05-14-2010, 06:53 AM
top top story many thanks

stubbychub
07-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Please we need more . this story is so hot !

wulantowag
07-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Can't wait for the follow-up

topshaper
07-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Great story got me really hard

chren49
04-27-2013, 11:26 PM
great