PDA

View Full Version : Admitting My Secret to My Girlfriend - Part 4

_memories.
11-06-2009, 02:50 AM
The covers in her bed felt nice, and warm. I cuddled against her and we both fell asleep for about an hour. I woke up to her spooning me, which was strange, because we had fallen asleep the other way around. Then I realized she had already been awake, and apparently another part of me had been awake before I was. She held me tightly as she softly thrusted me from behind.

"Are you awake yet?" she whispered.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She didn't say anything after that. Her warm hand gently made its way around my body. She lifted up my shirt and let her fingers slide across my stomach and chest. They slid down my leg, and back up again. Her fingers entered the top of my jeans. No, they came back out as soon as fast as they went in. They went up my shirt again until she pulled off my shirt.

As I felt myself getting harder, I found myself getting more and more into this. I held onto her hand and controlled her to grip my legs, and moved it up into my groin as I made her grope me over my jeans. She slid her hand down the front of my pants, and I undid my belt to get more room.

I could feel myself going into girl mode. I started to move in the same pattern she was, as she thrusted behind me. She slid her hand down my cock and then pulled my jeans down over my ankles. She pulled them off with her feet, and we laid there as she examined my body with her eyes and hands.

She moved down to the bottom edge of the bed as I watched her, wondering what she was doing. She grabbed something off the floor and came back up. She didnt say anything, she just opened my legs and began sliding these white mesh stockings onto me.

"I have something for you." she told me, "Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes. I heard her pick something else off of the floor. When I was told to open my eyes, I saw her there on the edge of the bed, a very realistic looking dick strapped to her hips. Strapped on under her jeans, with the front of her pants undone and open. It looked like she had just taken her cock out.

"Come here..." she said.

I stared at her blankly as I got up on my knees and crawled toward her. She laid down on her back, with me between her legs.

"Suck my dick, you dirty bitch."

I did what I was told, without a word. I laid down on my stomach, grabbed onto the strapon, and started to lick it up and down as I watched her... watching me...

"You like the dick in your mouth, dont you?" she asked rhetorically as it sunk into my mouth.

She watched me for probably 10 minutes straight, sucking her dick. She had grabbed my head and pushed me into it, shoved it down my throat, rubbed it against my face... I could have sworn she was actually feeling it.

"You love being a dirty little slut, don't you? You sexy little fuck."

She leaned up.

"Lay on your back."

I didn't know if I was ready for this, the strap-on was a fair size, and I had never had anything more than a finger in me. She spread my legs open and I watched her as she came over to me and began rubbing my legs. She grabbed a hold of my hard cock and started to stroke it, slowly. She got down and started sucking me off. She held onto my dick as her tongue moved down to my balls. I liked watching her, between my wide-spread legs. She mover her tongue lower, licking the back of my sack. She moved lower still, and as much as I thought I wouldn't want her to, I wanted her to move even lower. She stopped, and rubbed my asshole with her finger.

"Uhn, fuck me!", I finally shouted.

I started jerking myself off, as she started to finger me. She slid a second finger in and I was in another world altogether. I was fully submissive. She got up onto her knees, and I spread my legs wider, my legs were itching and tingling. I couldn't wait for this. She grabbed her cock, and I felt it before it entered me. She pushed in. It hurt like hell.

"Ah! Oh! Fuck! ... ohh... ahh.." I began sounding more pleasured.

"Ohhh, yes, fuck me!", I shouted.

I moaned forever. I hadn't realized she had a vibrator built into this thing, as she turned it on after I felt more comfortable with it.

"You fucking whore! You fucking love that! Tell me you fucking love it!"

"Yes!! I fucking love it! Fuck me!"

She thrusted harder, and deeper. She finally pulled out slowly. I felt empty. She started stroking my dick. She fit it into her mouth and sucked it hard and fast. I grabbed onto the bed as my load shot down her throat.

I moaned. I moaned. I moaned. She watched me there in ecstacy. I caught my breath. I ran my fingers through the back of her hair as we looked at eachother. I looked down at my flat stomach and slim body, Jenn still fully clothed with my cock still in her mouth, looking up at me between my wide-spread legs wearing white mesh stockings...

April
11-06-2009, 06:00 AM
Another hot instalment, looking forward to reading what happens next.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us all.

Ricey
11-07-2009, 06:55 AM
These are fantastic, thank you so much and please write more

Drake1965
12-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Keep em coming, this was a great story!

lamp7shade
12-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Interesting story, thought it was a lesbian thing, but... not bad!

TBlayz
12-03-2009, 01:44 PM
nice story

Atticus
04-12-2010, 07:17 PM
keep the stories cuming :)

lik2luk
04-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Still waiting for more.

ssixg
06-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Great story, thank you for sharing!