PDA

View Full Version : (Gravalman) Shopping trip gone wrong

Totengraeber
11-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Alison and Jessica's shopping trip doesn't go as planned.

Hope you enjoy.

"Admit it Jess we're lost!"

"We are not lost. I know exactlly where we are."

"Ok then where are we?"

"Essex."

"Oh very funny. We might be in the right county but we're no where near Lakeside."

"How do you know it could be around the next bend."

"Unless they've moved it to the middle of nowhere i dont think so."

"Wasn't my fault.Blame that stupid diversion."

Alison Cotton and Jessica Barford had taken a day of work to do a bit of retail therapy at the Lakeside shopping complex, but thanks to a diversion they where now completly lost.
The two attractive 30 year old sisters had kissed their husbands goodbye two hours earlier and had headed out into the glorious sunny morning.

"What does the map say?"

"We should have brought the sat nav. I'm not to sure about this map.If i'm reading it right we take the next left then right and we should be on a main road."

"Ok."

A mile further on they saw the left hand turn they had to take. They turned onto it and found themselves on a high banked country lane. A few hundred yards further on an opening appeared in the right hand bank.

"That must be the one." Alison said pointing ahead.

"You sure."

"Yep left then right."

"Ok you're navigator."

The road they turned into didn't look like a well used one.There was grass growing up the middle of it and they could hear vegitation hitting the side of the car it was so narrow.

"I dont think much of your choice of road."

"Trust me a little further down and we are back on the main road."

What the sister didn't know was that if they hadn't taken this right turn but stayed on the first road for two miles further they would have reached the main road and then been on their way shopping.As it was they where driving further down the narrow road,as they drove round a sharp bend an headed towards another one they couldn't see the eyes that where watching them from the well hidden hide built into the bank.They also couldn't see the
person who's eyes they where talk briefly into a walkie talkie.

A few yards further on the road turned into a gravel track and their car started jolting along the unevan surface.

"This can't be right the roads gone. Are you sure this is the right way Ali?"

"Umm not now, no."

"Well thats just brilliant! Now what are we gonna do?"

"We can't turn round here, we'll just have to carry on.I think there's a gateway ahead."

"Ok with luck we can turn round there."

They drove on a little further and came to a gateway. The tree's cleared and the sun shone into the windscreen blinding them as they drove through the gate.As they drove through the gate there where four load bangs and the car shook and ratteled.

"What the fuck was that!" Alison shouted.

"We've got a flaming puncture. Just great,You and your map reading!"

"Don't you blame me. I said we should have brought the sat-nav."

"Bit late now.Ahh well never mind.Let's get out and see if we can fix it." Saying this Jess turned the engine off,undid her seat belt, opened the door and stepped out of the car. The figure that emerged from the car was
five foot seven inches of female beauty.Shoulder length auburn hair, lightly tanned arms and legs.All displayed
in a strappy top,that showed a generous clevage and a thigh length skirt.

"Both tyres are flat this side Jess."

Jess looked across the roof of the car as Alison emerged on the other side. It was like looking in a mirror as the girls where identical twins.The only diference was that Alisons hair was cut a bit shorter.Her gorgeous body was
clothed in a strappy summer dress.

Jess looked concerned as she looked over to her sister and said "They are this side as well. Whats going on four punctures? Where are we anyway?"

The women looked around to see where they where. The view they had didn't fill them with much confidence.
They where standing in a small clearing,looking up the clear blue sky could be seen. Around the edges of the clearing where a few tall trees whose canopys screened the rest of the clearing of. Further back the trees where thicker. It wasn't the trees that worried them,it was the four scruffy caravans various trucks and cars that where spread out amongst the trees. They became evan more fearful as they looked toward the gate and saw the board with the nails in it that was laying on the floor.The obvious cause of their four flat tyres.

"i dont like this place Jess let's go."

"How are we going to do that with four flats Ali?"

"Lets leave the car and walk away.Ive got a bad feeling about this."

"ok.I've got the same feeling.Lets go."

They had taken only a few steps when a loud shout came fromnear the gate.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO CUNTS DOING HERE.THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY."

The sudden shout brought a squeal of suprise from the two women. The man walking towards them and the other men that appeared around them now made them very frightened.
The man,Seth, who had shouted at them was short,well built individual with a mean looking face. He was completly bald with piercings in his ears,nose and lips.Tatoos covered is naked arms and chest.Not a very nice looking person.

"I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION."

"Iiimmm ssorry w-we ggot llosst." Jess stammered."And wwe ggot a puncture."

"OF COURSE YOU'VE GOT PUNCTURES. WE GAVE THEM TO YOU!"

"What do you mean you gave them to us? Why did you do that?"

"We did that because we could! You came into our site we dont allow strangers in here to disturb us or to go blabbing to the cops about us. Me an my boys like to keep ourselves to ourselves."

"If you just let us go we wont tell anyone about you.Please let us go!" The frightend women begged.

Seth's hand shot out and with a loud CRRAACK slapped Jess on her cheek.The shocked woman nearly fell to the floor.
Then with another loud CRRAACK the the hand came back and struck her other cheek. This time she did fall to the floor.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF? I SAID WE DONT LIKE STRANGERS AND WE DEFINATLY DONT LET THEM GO.Anyway you two arn't bad looking so we'll have a little party today.Grab em boys."

Alison screamed"LET ME GO! DONT TOUCH ME!"

As two men rushed at her and grabbed her arms.She was kicking her legs and trying to shake the men off her.
They where having a struggle so two more men went to help them and grabbed the legs of the struggling woman.
They managed to manhandle her to where Seth was. The two holding her legs let them go but stayed close in case they where needed.A dazed Jessica had been picked up by two men who had her arms bent painfully behind her back,
a position that forced her 38c breasts out.

Alison was still screaming at the men to let her go. Seth stood before her and drove his fist into her stomach.
If it wasn't for the men holding her arms Ali woul have collapsed as the air was driven from her body.

"NOW WILL YOU SHUT UP?" Seth shouted at her. Ali was not saying a word, she was to busy trying to breathe.

"Lets see what we got then shall we?"

He now turned to Jess and grabbing the front of her top he ripped it off her body.The dazed girl started sobbing and shaking her head as she stood there with just her white bra covering her perfect breasts.Her sobbing turned to gulps as a long knife appeared in Seths hand.He grabbed the front of her bra and with a flick of the knife the bra split into two halves revealing her boobs for all to see.

The fresh air hitting her exsposed breasts woke Jess out of her daze.

"Let me go! Don't touch me!" She sobbed.

"Let you go. I don't think so.You come into our camp uninvited. How do we know you arn't cops!"

"Please we just got lost. Let us go and we promise we won't say a thing to anyone. Please!"

"A likely story, just got lost. Well you're definatly lost now. As for letting you go with you standing there with you're tits out thats not gonna happen. We could do with a day off and a party and youv'e just became the entertainment. Right lads?"

"To fucking right Boss!"

"Yep i kust gotta get me hands on them tits!"

"NOt just the tits or me hands!"

Jess looked out at the dozen men who were surrounding her and her sister. THey where all looking back at them with lust filled eyes.
The men where a gang that roamed all over the country robbing,raping and generally causing hell.They ranged from
18 to 50 in age with Seth as their leader.The clearing the sisters found themselves in was the gangs main base.

With a look of horror and disgust at the men surrounding them Jess started to sob and plead for them to let her go.

Seth laughed at her saying." You can scream and shout all you like no one will hear you out here. We are in the middle of a wood miles from nowhere.You are ours now we can and will do anything we like to you."

His hands reached out and started to squeeze and maul her boobs.

"very nice.Let's see what else yov'e got under that skirt."

He grabbed the top of her skirt in both hands and ripped it apart. The material was thrown away and the sobbing 30 year old wife and mother was left clothed in a brief black thong. Another rip and that item was gone as well. She NOW stood in front of twelve strangers,apart from her shoes, completly naked.

"Now thats what i call fucking nice!" Seth exclaimed as he stood back and admired the naked beauty in front of him. "If these two are sisters the other one should look as good."

Alison had now caught her breath and on seeing her sister stripped in front of her she started struggling and shouting.

"NO! KEEP AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING ANIMAL! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Thats not very nice talk."

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! LET ME GO!"

"OK. Let her go boys."

A look a disbelief crossed the struggling womans face as the men let go of her arms.

"What?"

"You wanted us to let you go.So go."

"Really? What about my sister?"

"You just said let me go you never said anything about her.So go before i change my mind."

Ali looked really confused now but with a last despairing look at her sister she started to walk away.The men parted to let her through.
She had nearly reached the gateway when Seth's shout stopped her.

"Hey bitch!......... Iv'e changed my mind. Get her boys!"

She screamed as she saw six of the men start towards her. She started to run for the gateway but was to late as one of the men lept for her and pushed her to the floor.

"NO GET OFF ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Her shouts where in vain as the six men all fell on her driving the breath from her body.Within seconds she was naked as her clothes where ripped from her body.Rough hands where all over her body squeezing and pinching her breast and her arse. Then her legs where spread apart and a stiff cock was pushed into her dry pussy.She let loose a loud shriek as her dry hole was invaded.

Across the clearing Jess shook her head and sobbed evan more, whispering her sisters name as she heard that shriek.

"Well i did give her a chance."Smirked Seth. "At least you arn't noisey like her."

He then started walking towards one of the caravans the men dragging Jess with them.
He stopped to look at the sister's car.

"Better move that in to cover."

"Righto boss."

Two of the men walked over to a truck and used it to push the car amongst the tree's where it would later be stripped and dismantled.

The men took Jess to an area in between two caravans that was set out with tables and benches. A tarpaulin was stretched between the trees to provide a roof.

Seth sat on one of the benches and said to the sobbing Jess.

"Right bitch i want your lips wrapped round my cock and if i feel teeth you will be in a lot of pain!"

"Noo please i cant! Dont make me! Please let me go!"

"When are you gonna get it through your pretty head? You aint going anywhere. You are ours now, so do as i say and it wont be so painful. Now my cock your mouth get sucking!"

She was forced to her knees. Anger crossed Seth's face as she knelt in front of him not moving just shaking her head and sobbing. He looked at one of the men standing beside her and nodded his head at him.

Jess screamed loudly as a searing pain erupted across her back then there was another and another.She was now screaming constantly as the pain spread across her back.She was still screaming when the man with the telscopic car aerial stopped whipping her . After a couple of minutes she realised she was no longer being hit and looked at the man sitting in front of her. Not wanting to feel the searing pain again she shuffled forward until she was between his open legs. with trembling hands she undid his flies and reached into his trousers and drew his erect cock out.She then leaned forward and took the hard member into her mouth and started to suck on it.

"That's better, all it needed was a little friendly persuasion." Seth said as the warm mouth engulfed his cock.

The men laughed as they stood around watching the kneeling woman sucking the cock of their leader.After a few minutes Seth grabbed the womans head and pulled her further into his groin. Jess started making gagging noises as he forced his cock further down her throat. Then the cock started pumping come down into her mouth and she was gagging trying to swallow it.Seth kept his cock in her mouth forcing her to swallow the come that was in it.

Hands then took hold of Jess, pulled her of Seth's cock and carried across to one of the tables. She was layed face down onto the table. Her head hung over one end ,her arse over the other. A scruffy,balding man in his late 40's positioned himself between her legs.He took hold of his erect cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy,then he put it in the entrance of her pussy and pushed it in. Jess whimpered in pain and shock as the hard member forced it's way into her dry channel. she didn't get much chance to think about the intrusion as another hard,smelly cock was pushed into her mouth.She felt someone grab her hands and wrap them around two hard cocks either side of her.Her hands where then forced to jerk the two cocks.

Out ot the corner of her eye she saw Seth sitting watching as his men ravished her body. In his hands was the car aerial they had used to whip her,the fear of that made her lay there and take the ravishment.

Seth sat watching the rape of the woman.Looking across the clearing he saw the rest of his men doing the same to Jess's sister.

"Nice of these two bitch's to drop in and provide us with some entertainment. We deserve a day off."

Just then a loud scream came from the group across the clearing.

"Sounds like someone just got introduced to the joys of butt sex." Seth said with a laugh.

Alison was in a world of pain. After the first man had finished fucking her cunt she was flipped over onto her hands and knees and a hard cock was forced into her arse.She was sobbing,grunting in pain and shaking her head as the cock invaded her virgin arse.Hands where all over her body squeezing,pinching and mauling her.She felt something against her face and looking forward she saw a hard cock brushing her lips.

"Suck it bitch!" A rough voice demanded.

She kept her lips sealed and shook her head.

She then felt a sharp pain in her face as it was slapped hard.Four times she was smacked around.

"Now suck it!" the voice said as the cock was again shoved in her face.

Reluctantly she opened her mouth and allowed the cock in.The man,who's cock it was,gave a sigh of pleasure as the sobbing woman's mouth engulfed him.Grabbing the back of her head he forced it back and forth. Alison was gagging on the cock as her she was forced to suck it.

After a few minutes thrusting the cock buried in her bowels jerked and hot cum filled her. Seeing his mate fill her arse the man fucking her mouth shout his load of salty cum as well.
She didn't have chance to recover as a hard cock was pushed into her pussy,another one was forced into her mouth and her spitroasting started again.

Meanwhile across the clearing Jess had her mouth, and every other hole,full. She had already had her cunt filled with cum three times and her mouth filled twice.Her hands and arms were covered with sticky cum from the cocks she had jerked off. The tears had stopped and the sobbing was quieter.

The cock in her mouth jerked and another load of cum filled her throat,with out really thinking she swallowed the liquid.Then the cock in her pussy erupted and fill her with another load. She didn't move as the cock was removed and another hard one took it's place. She lay face down on the table as her sore pussy was abused once more.

"How are you liking your day off boys?" Steth,sitting watching the latest rape of the woman,asked his men.

"Fucking brill Boss!"

"Yep you cant beat a cold beer and a warm unwilling pussy!"

"We should do this more often Boss."

"Don't get used to this it's not every day two dumb bitches wander by.Good thing really or we would have to move from this lovely site.We will just have to make the most of them while wev'e got them."

"What we gonna do with them boss?"

"We'll keep them for a day or two.I'll make a few phone calls then we'll pass them on.Proberbly up north some where. Better not keep them in this area."

"Sounds good to us. We can play with them for little while longer."

Unaware of the gangs plans for her Jess laid on the table as another load was dumped into her body.

She was left alone for a while as the men stood round drinking beer and talking about their two captives.

Jess was laying on the table wallowing in a pit of despair when she felt hands grab her arms and legs and lift her up.She was carried away from the table and taken to a blue barrel that sat near one of the caravans.

"Time for a bath bitch!" Seth said to her as her feet and legs were dropped over the edge of the barrel. The men holding her arms raised her up to a standing position and then dropped her into the barrel.

She gave a loud shriek and flayed her arms about as she dropped into the cold water.Water splashed everywhere as she tried to get out of the water.

One of the men put his hands on top of her head and pushed it down till she was compleatly submerged.He held her there for half a minute the let her go,she shot up coughing and spluttering only to be forced back down again.The men surrounding her laughed loudly as her head was forced under four more times. When she was let up for the last time she hung over the edge of the barrel.

"Feel nice and refreshed now ,slut?" Seth asked her.

"Please no more.Please let me go!"

"Wont you fucking learn you aren't going anywhere. You belong to us.Now unless you want another ducking or even another whipping you'll do as you'r told. RIGHT!"

She started sobbing again as she realised she was trapped the only thing she could do was every thing she was told to.

"Yes." She sobbed.

"Right get her out lads an let's have some more fun!"

Two men grabbed her by her upper arms an lifted her out of the barrel. They then stood her dripping body beside her bath.

Seth started walking towards one of the caravans,Jess was shoved in the back and made to follow him.Entering the caravan he sat down on one of the chairs and waited for Jess to enter.When she entered she couldn't see much coming from the bright sunshine to the dull interior so she stood in the doorway uncertainly.

"Don't just stand there come over here bitch!" Seth shouted at her.

Gaining her sight she looked round at the dirty interior of the van. Papers,plates and other clothes lay strewn all over the place. For someone that kept a very clean house this was disgusting.

She saw Seth sitting on a long seat at the rear of the van. He was sitting stroking his hard cock.

"Come on over here and plant yourself on this."

She knew it was useless to refuse so she walked towards him and opened her legs to straddle his lap.

"Thats a good slut.You are learning." He leered at her.

She lowered her body down until the tip of his cock was just inside her pussy.Then with a grimace she lowered herself all the way until once again her pussy was filled with a rapist's cock.

"Dont just sit there.Move your fucking body.You can do the work this time!"

So she started bouncing up and down rapeing herself on Seth's cock.His hand reached round the back of her head and pulled her mouth down to his.He pressed his open mouth to her closed one and tried to force it open. When her lips wouldn't part he broke away and growled at her.

"Thought we had sorted this. Unless you want another whipping open you fucking mouth."

He pulled her head down again and when their mouths met hers was open.He hungrily probed her mouthe with his tongue passionatly kissing her. Jess face was a picture of disgust as Seth kissed her,she could taste the beer and cigerates and it disgusted her.

After a few minuets of her bouncing up and down on his cock and him kissing her, his hands grabbed her hips pulling her down onto his lap. His hips left the seat as he forced his cock further into her body and blew his load of cum into her.

"That was good. Right lads she's all yours, i've got some calls to make."

Two men grabbed Jess and dragged her of Seth and dragged her down the caravan.She was taken down the lenght of the van into what was the master bedroom.The only clear space was the double bed onto which Jess was thrown. One of the men climbed ontop of her and drove his hard cock into her pussy. Another cock was thrust into her mouth and the rapes started again.

For the rest of the day and most of the night the two women were raped constantly.Mouth,pussy,arse and hands all where used to pleasure the gang. In the early hours of the morning they where finally left to drop into an exhausted sleep.

The next day a truck arrived in the camp and they where bundled in and taken away to begin their new lives.

An extensive search was mounted for them but they where not found and they where never seen again.

badlybent
11-06-2009, 02:51 PM
That's what you call a bad shopping day. But then, they got more than they bargained for.

frankjohnmoore
11-28-2009, 02:44 AM
very bad shopping day, how ofton does that happen, may be lots. thanks, good story well written and easy to read