PDA

View Full Version : Week Days With Victoria

TheYoungOne
11-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Because it is my writing style, the story will start slow with this first section and increase over the next few. I plan to make this a quick short story, perhaps 3 or 4 parts long.

It is based on a true story, though some details and situations are added and names are changed.

Week Days With Victoria

It started out innocent enough. Instant messaging your girlfriend's best friend isn't a strange thing. Girls want their boyfriends to like and be close to their friends, so it's natural, being the caring boyfriend that I am, to try and talk to her best friend.

I went away to school about an hour and a half away. I was 19, my girlfriend had just turned 18 and was a senior, so there was no way she'd move with me. On weekends I went home since it was close enough and I wanted to see family and my girlfriend. However, the day the small innocent chats between Vicky and I changed to a more... interesting nature, was a summer night, mid-way through July. I had been talking to Courtney's, my girlfriend, best friend Victoria. Victoria was 17 and just graduated.

Aaron: Hey Vic.

Vicky: Oh hey again.

Aaraon: What's up?

Vicky: Getting around for bed.

It was nearly midnight, getting around for bed was to bed expected so late.

Aaron: You get around for that? lol.

Vicky: Derr, I don't strip down naked and jump to sleep.

Aaron: Of course not, that would be way to hot for you to be doing.

VIcky: Lol, excuse me?

Aaron: lol nevermind...

Vicky: Are you saying Im not hot?

Aaron: No, you are...

Vicky: Awe, *blush* haha, so your saying I don't do hot things.

Aaron: I was just kidding...

Vicky: What about this?

She invited me to view her webcam. I hit accept and without typing a single word, Vicky got up in front of the webcam, half naked wearing just her bra and panties. I figured because she was changing for bed and this was a far as she got. She backed up into full view and began her best dance moves. She moved flawlessly and perfectly. Her body flowed and moved perfect and accordingly to each beat of the song I heard playing in the background.

She was a petite girl, skinny but her body still held a nice figure. Her boobs weren't anything bigger than an A cup, however, due to her size and shape they fitted her perfect. Her half naked body was more than enough to make me...

Aaron: Oh my... damn.

I typed, not removing my eyes from the cam.

She stopped and a grin spread across her face. She got close to her computer again and brushed aside her now messed up shoulder lengh auburn hair.

Vicky: Hot?

Aaron: Unbelievably.

Vicky: Our secret?

Aaron: Uhh YEAH.

Vicky: lol. IM me tomorrow night.

With that I saw her arm reach up and down came her laptop into view. She shut her laptop, obviously the webcam wasn't built in. Next she got up and unhooked her bra. She was turned around but I saw the bra gently glide down to the floor. She then turned around, her small firm breasted perked up perfectly in my view of them. I heard her gasp.

"Shit!" she dashed over to the computer and yanked the lid open. Her fingers typed furiously.

Vicky: You still there?

I hesitated a moment.

Aaron: uhh.. wow yea.

She was leaning over her laptop, making her breast still clearing in view, hanging perfectly in front of me.

Vicky: OMG!

She send the message then I saw the cam toss around before going black.

Vicky: did you see...

Aaron: Uh ya, I did.

I was rock hard and still had the image of her boobs burned into my mind.

Vicky: Still our secret?

Aaron: More so than ever now.

Vicky: lol, wow... I can't believe your so... cool with this.

Aaron: Believe me, no man would turn away.

Vicky: lol. Yea? You like?

I couldn't believe this situation.

Aaron: You wont tell Courtney?

Vicky: Never.

Aaron: I can't get you out of my mind now.

Vicky: Don't get to excited, you know we can't do anything like that in person...

Aaron: oh? but what about online?

I was pushing my luck beyond what I really should be.

Vicky: Well, that would depend on my mood tomorrow night.

Aaron: And what kind of mood would that be?

Vicky: A horny one, duh.

There was no typing for a moment.

Aaron: So you were horny when you got up to dance for me?

Vicky: god.. lol.

Aaron: Tell me.

Vicky: A little. IM me tomorrow.

Aaron: lol. Alright. :P

We both signed off and I had one hell of a visual when I jerked off before bed.

Little did I know, the distance these chats would progress over the next few months.

-------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, part 2 will be posted tomorrow!

badlybent
11-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh goody a new story. I like it. I like the format of playing around with TMs. At first I didn't think it would work well but it does. Being older than God, I'm not into the TM thing, but when done right, it's hot. :icon225:

April
11-08-2009, 09:00 PM
You’re off to a great start, and I’m very much looking forward to reading about the way this little accidental peep show plays out…

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us all.

TheYoungOne
11-08-2009, 11:42 PM
I woke up and lived through what seemed like the longest day of my life. The night before, the accidental webcam peek-show, was still fresh in my mind and fueling my hormones like nothing else. Not even the sex I had with my girlfriend occasional was comparing to the rush and excitement I got out of thinking of her friend in such a sexual way. It was a friday, on Friday's, I left at night to go back home to spend the weekend with family and my girlfriend. I got home and rushed to my room to get my laptop set up. It was a bigger rush to know, that the girl I wanted to see strip again, was just a few blocks away.

11pm flashed on the clock hanging againsted my wall. I smiled and once again logged into my IM account. After waiting a moment, Vicky's name popped up on my friends-list.

Vicky: Aaron!

A window popped open instantly as she messaged me.

Aaron: Hey Vick.

Vicky: How was your day?

Aaron: Boring without work or school, you?

Vicky: It was okay. I gotta tell you something, I was a little distracted last night to bring it up.

I was curious.

Aaron: What's that?

Vicky: I am moving to _________ at the end of August.

Aaron: What! Right here where I am?

Vicky: There is a nursing school I got accepted too.

Aaron: That is crazy, you'll be right here, all the time.

Vicky: I'll be busy, most of the time. But i'm sure we can hang out or something.

Aaron: Maybe goto some partiess together.

Vicky: Gah! Trying to get me drunk already?

Aaron: Can't blame me.

Vicky: Well, sorry lover boy but no cam show tonight.

Damn, I was disappointed. I had been hoping and wishing all day to get another glimpse of her perfect breasts.

Vicky: I am going to stay with Courtney.

I had no idea that she was going to my girlfriends house for the night. Strange so late at night.

Aaron: ah really? I had no idea...

Vicky: Yeah, don't worry about our secret.

Aaron: I know, I trust you.

Vicky: Good, you're at your parents house, right?

Aaron: Yes... why?

Vicky: Wait on the porch.

She logged off immediately after that. Confused, I turned off my own computer and went down stairs and through the kitchen to the front porch, where she wanted me to wait. It was stil nice and warm outside, so I didn't mind waiting for the 10 minutes that I had too. Before long Victoria came running into view from down the sidewalk. I stepped down from the porch and met up with her, just a little ways down.

"well?" I looked at her. She had a backback on.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me into a hug. Pulling me close, she pulled back her head to level with mine and dived in for a kiss. Her embraced me in a long kiss, our tounges meeting for the first time in an exciting but forbidden kiss. She was a great kisser and the excitment of the situation only added to the hardon I was quickly developing. After a minute of making out, Victoria pulled away and grinned her sinister smile.

"Wow, Courtney was right about you being a good kisser."

"Only good?" I asked with a small smile of my own.

"Well, we may have to see how good of a kisser you really are sometime." she said.

"I thought we couldn't do this in person..."

She looked down. "Awe, but kissing isn't so bad..." she reached into her backpack and pulled out a camera. "And, I brought you a reward for kissing me." She handed the camera to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"The reason I came over," she explained. "I want it back tomorrow."

I nodded and we said our goodbyes, with one more forbidden kiss before she left to see my girlfriend.

I looked down to the camera and hit the switch. It came to live, recalling the last photo she had taken, her naked posing in front of the mirror, holding the camera up for a picture. I stared in disbelief and scrolled through more pictures. There was a collection of them all at my disposal.

---------------------------
Thanks fore reading! The next part takes place in september, when things begin to heat up again after what was will be a 'slow' period for our stories heroes :P

frankjohnmoore
11-09-2009, 01:26 AM
two very good chapters and there should be more , thanks

peajay2k
11-09-2009, 03:30 AM
nice chapters... cant wait for more

Luckymann
11-09-2009, 06:41 AM
I can see this is going to get very entertaining.

TheYoungOne
11-09-2009, 11:24 PM
After that night with the camera, things hadn't increased or even stay steady. It seemed the sudden interest she took in me stopped. I gave her back the camera, after copying all the photos of course, but beyond that there wasn't much contact between us.

September arrived and college was starting back up again. I knew, she was attending a school here in town, but beyond a few friendly messages no contact was had between us. Until a very ordinary, very simple and boring Tuesday.

A IM boxed opened up.

Victoria: Aaron?

Aaron: yeah?

Victoria: You busy tonight?

Aaron: Tonight? It's already 9:30!

Victoria: So no?

Aaron: No, what's up?

Victoria: Remember before... with the cam.

Aaron: hah, yea, of course.

Victoria: Want a live showing?

I hesitated. She hadn't even brought the topic up in a long time.

Aaron: Well...

Victoria: And I need to tell you something important...

Aaron: What?

Victoria: Come over and find out.

She then set her status as away and didn't respond further to any messages. I knew I was going to have to go to her dorm to get my answers.

I drove over across town, taking about 15 minutes. When I arrived, I went through the main building and took the stairs over the elevator. I reached the second floor and wandered around searching for her number. I had never actually been there, just remembered the address she gave me.

I found the number and began to knock. Within moment, the door opened and an arm reached out pulling me in. Victoria's face was even with mine. I looked down and saw she was already stripped down to her bra and panties.

"Vicky..." I began. I knew I was blushing.

"You like?" she smiled and pulled my head down to a kiss. Our tounges finally made contact again. Even better than the first time.

We stopped and she grabbed my wrist, guiding my hand to her right breast.

"Feel, please?" she begged slightly. "I wanna play."

I felt, like she wanted but my words spoke against me.

"Vicky, I can't... Me and courtney..." I tried to deny what I wanted to do.

"That's the important thing I needed to say..." She looked up to me a little sad, but still sexy as hell.

"What?"

"She's been sleeping with another guy since July." she finally spoke out.

"What!" I yelled out. She put her fingers to my lips.

"Hush, get your revenge, fuck me." she smiled and began to slide down her panties. I stared in disbelief as she revealed her perfectly shaved pussy to me. I could take my eyes off it untill I saw her bra fall down, breaking my view. Slowly, I look up and see her small, perky breast staring back at me. A smile spread across her face.

I nodded and pushed Victoria down on her own couch. She laugh a bit as I came down over her, kissing and biting her neck. She released some soft groans of pleasure and reached out to undo my pants. I continued to kiss and nibble on her, while she fiddled with the button and zipper on my pants.

Before long, my pants went sliding to the ground and I broke contact with her so I could step out of them and pull off my boxers and shirt. She grinned her wicked grin as she wrapped her fingers gingerly around my cock.

"It's big," she said, with she smile growing as she slowly stroked on it. I moaned to the intense pleasure formed by her small hand rubbing over my 7 in cock.

"Vicky..." I tried to say, cutting myself off with another groan of pleasure.

"I know what you need." she said as she opened her mouth wide. Moving in closer to me, taking the top of my cock into her wet and warm inviting mouth. She slowing moved her head back and forth over my cock, using her tounge to gently massage it. She still kept one of her hands stroking while using the other to rub my balls.

She slowly increased the speed and motions of the blowjob until finally I couldn't take it and spasms were sent through my shaft. She must have felt them. She pulled away and pumped the cum out of me and onto her chest.

She smiled, but didn't stop stroking me. She was making me hard again. She pulled out a condom and slipped it over my dick. She laid back on the cough and opened her legs for me. I moved forward and thrust in her once. She was tight, tighter than Courtney was, and I was in complete ecstasy... Until we heard a noise at the door. Vicky's roommate's were home.

"Vicky, you there?" we both heard through the door. "Why's it locked?"

"shit" vicky whispered, pushing me away and throwing my clothes at me, pulling my to the balcony.

"Vicky!" I tried to pull my pants on as quickly as possible.

"We'll have to finish after school"

"After school when?" I asked. She grinned.

"After school, everyday."

She pushed me out and smiled.

"Buy some condoms" she added as she shut the sliding door on me. I shook my head and smiled.

That was the day it began, the day I began what I now refer to as my Week Days with Victoria.

I enjoyed it all, and It wasn't untill a month into it all that I learned Courtney never cheated on me, it was all Victoria, trying to get my to fuck her.

It worked. Oh, shoot, look at the time. She's probally waiting for me now. bye!

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! Leave feed back! I doubt I will take this story any further. Maybe I will write about future adventures of the characters if demand is high, but for now, this is the final part.

frankjohnmoore
11-10-2009, 01:39 AM
very nice storys, thanks

Luckymann
11-10-2009, 02:02 AM
A damned hot story. Good job and thanks.

jrmint
11-10-2009, 09:27 PM
nice work I love them

Mathilda
11-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Nice story. And I would very much like to read some future adventures.

TripodJames
11-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Good story,you could maybe involve Vicky's friends in any future adventures

sexaddictrose
11-11-2009, 03:24 PM
great story! would love to read more

digitron
11-12-2009, 05:45 AM
great storyline, be better if there were more

TayGee08
11-12-2009, 07:47 AM
great stories!!!

TheYoungOne
11-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Week Days With Victoria

Things were going great. The secrets were kept safe, and best of all, nothing beats drama-less, string-less fuck sessions. I was screwing Vicky 3 or 4 times a week now, and this has been happening for 3 months. I don't want to brag, but I was getting good. On the weekends I went home to Courtney, and she was always a little shy in bed, but now with all my practice I make her scream out like never before.

But sometimes secrets come out, and those good things you grow accustomed to change completely.

My cock slid back and forth into Courtney's dripping wet pussy.Courtney wasn't great in bed like Vicky, but with all my new skills I more than made up for it.

"Over," I commanded her and helped flip her around into a doggy style position, without removing my cock once. I pushed in deeper and harder this way, sending waves of shattering pleasure to us both.

"God!" she yelled out. I latched my hands over her mouth while pounding her harder.

"Shhh," I whispered. "My brother's home."

She tried to mumble an "okay" from under my hand.

I turned her around again and push my cock as far in as I could all in one motion. She summoned a scream from under my hand and we both came to an orgasm together. My cum gushed out and completely filled the condom I around around my cock, which was shoved as deep inside as I could.

I pulled out and collapsed next to her.

"Fantastic" I breathed out, completely wore out from the hour long session.

"I am..." she heaved a little. "Glad I..." she stopped.

"Glad what?" I looked over to her curious.

"N-nothing." she stuttered out.

"You'r lying." I was now sitting up. "What are you hiding."

"N-nothing!" she yelled, getting up herself and grabbing her clothes.

"Tell me Court!" I commanded.

She started to cry a little. "I am glad I..." she stopped and turned around.

"Well?"

"I am glad I asked Vicky to teach you." she let out before running out of my room to the bathroom.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped multiple beats.

"What...the..."

SnaKiZe
11-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Nice story! Didn't expect that twist at the end there! Priceless! ahaha

Lover11
11-16-2009, 10:21 AM
great twist

topshaper
11-19-2009, 07:38 PM
A great saga of twists and turns, you really have to take this further its fantastic and bravely new paths to venture with?

topshaper
11-19-2009, 07:39 PM
A great saga of twists and turns, you really have to take this further its fantastic and bravely new paths to venture with?

mark2703
11-20-2009, 06:01 AM
wow loving the stories

phogga
11-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Enjoyable story.

bobmyboy
12-02-2009, 04:16 PM
amazing story..

TBlayz
12-03-2009, 02:20 PM
AMAZING!!! I never saw the "teaching" thing coming....can't wait for more!

am_cutie666
12-12-2009, 07:18 PM
WOw.....did not expect the last part....at all...gr8 story..

j2k10
01-05-2010, 03:14 PM
nice love it

dat_punk
03-31-2010, 11:12 PM
hot ;]

Poorboy
04-15-2010, 09:38 AM
delicious must have more!

astoipip
04-18-2010, 10:02 AM
sweet

ekfka001
04-27-2010, 08:21 PM
ooh. nice little cybering story

ekfka001
04-27-2010, 08:31 PM
nice little plot twists :) i really like this story

singleot
04-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Cool, love the pace and the twist thanks.

TheYoungOne
05-06-2010, 10:41 AM
I am actually working on a sequel. Should I post it in here with this first one or a new thread?

TheYoungOne
05-06-2010, 12:13 PM
This is a sort of setup and intro into the next series of part to the story.
--------------------------------------------------

6 months. That’s how long it has been since the truth had come out about Courtney and Vicky’s little plan to get me “trained” as they called it. At first I guess I felt a little ashamed and upset that I wasn’t good enough for Courtney. But she explained it well.

“I’m sorry Aaron, okay? She pleaded for me to forgive her as I was getting my clothes back on after our love making session 6 months ago.

“Then what, I don’t get it…” I shot back.

“Come on…” she began. “You’re the perfect guy for me in every way.”

“Then why did I need ‘training’” I was feeling down on myself now.

“You were a virgin when we started dating.” She began to explain.

“So?”

“So, I figured you would appreciate the practice and experience… since I was the only girl you ever had sex with.”

I looked into her big brown eyes. They always melted me. “Yeah… I mean it was fun…” I accepted her apology.

“Oh yeah? Your had fun?” she grinned. “I could tell. I can’t believe that fucking Vicky a few times got you so… fantastic in bed.”

I smiled to myself at the ‘few times’ part. Courtney may not have known, but Vicky and I were fucking almost nonstop during the week after classes.

“I guess I can stop seeing Vicky now that I know the truth, huh?” I was making a statement but it was defiantly more of a question. I wanted to know if I could keep screwing her.

“If that’s what you want.” Courtney replied.

“Wait, you wouldn’t care if I kept fooling around with her now?” I asked to confirm. I was shocked.

“Not really, what difference does it make now?” she replied, surprising me more. “You both have already done it… can’t hurt much now. As long as it doesn’t cut into our time together.”

“You a crazy girl,” I told her as I grinned.

She smiled back and I went in for a kiss. Vicky and I continued fucking for a few months after that… I really felt like my life
was perfect.

But everything changes sooner or later.

It was 3 months later, in March, when I got a once in a lifetime job offer back home. I couldn't turn it down. It was doing what I was currently going to school for and the pay was amazing. I dropped out of college so I could move back home and begin work there.

It was a great opportunity. I was making more than enough money to make it on my own. I got my own apartment. Courtney stayed over a lot, but decided she wasn't going to move in until after she went to college. It worked out great, except my sex life suffered a bit. Because I now lived 2 hours away from Victoria, I couldn't have my week day friends with benefits sessions anymore. I got to sleep with Courtney usually once at week at least, but it was nothing compared to the 3 or 4 times a week sex I was getting with Vicky and the 1 time sex I got on weekends with Courtney.

At that time my mind kept going back to the last time I fucked Vicky. A memory that stuck well in my head.

"oh...fuck" Vicky gasped.

"I..." she moaned some more.

"Can't...Believe..." she was trying to speak her mind in between gasps and moans. I didn't ease up at all. I kept ramming my cock as far as possible into her pussy. We were both soaked in in sweat and the smell of sex. We had been fucking for 50 minutes already and I'm sure we were both feeling the intensity of wanted to cum.

She continued to try and talk as I bent in, still thrusting, and started biting and sucking on her neck. "You're..." I pushed in with all my force. It made her scream.

"Uggggghhh," she let out. "God...God... GOD" she urged me on more. I kissed her quickly and without missing a single thrust moved my head down to her small perky nipple and began to suck them.

It seemed almost perfectly synced between us... we both thrusted into each other and let out a gasp as me reached a mutual climax.

I lifted my head level to hers and kissed her again. She opened her eyes. Both of us looked at each other drenched in sweat. She finally finished what she was trying to say.

"I can't believe you're moving." she tried to frown a little, but the greatness of our sex subdued it and she still ended up with a look of ecstasy.

I rolled down from on top of her and laid next to her. Both of us catching our breath.

"I know, it sucks, but I can't pass up this chance." I told her. she nodded.

"I know, I don't blame you."

"Maybe, we can still hook up on weekends?" I asked hopefully.

"Maybe..." she began. "But you know Courtney wont allow it. We both know the terms of this beneficial friendship."

"Yeah, I know... it can't affect time spent with her."

"Exactly, and I know she is with you all weekend... I'm positive she'll end up sleeping over in your new apartment."

It was a bitter sweet memory. Some of the best sex of my life, that, unfortunately, was goodbye sex.

My cock was aching for more attention and it seems even more bad news for my 7 inch partner was about to come.

"New york." Courtney smiled. "I am going to stay with my aunt and uncle there this summer and look at colleges."

"What?" my eyes widened. "Clear the hell to New York?"

"I know... it's far but I love you and It's just for the summer, really."

"Unless you find a school there." I added.

"Well... yeah." she agreed a bit sadly.

"I don't meant to sound depressed," I came back. "I'm excited for you. It's a great opportunity."

"I know," she smiled. "I'm really excited.

She was leaving to New York at then end of May... that's when the next part of our story really begins. A part of my life I called Summer Days With... well, I don't want to spoil the surprise.

mark2703
05-06-2010, 02:06 PM
nice end to this story cant wait for the new im sure it will b just as good

TheYoungOne
05-06-2010, 05:53 PM
I have started the Sequel everyone. Go ahead and go check it out!

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26259

April
05-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Great setup for the sequal... thanks for writing for us again, I was really enjoying this series and I'm glad you decided to pick it back up.

Thanks again.

NayaR
05-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Very nice keep them coming

Rico
05-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

rmreading
09-15-2010, 07:52 AM
Wow, Need a map for all the twists and turns - GPS ready - more please!

loobinator69
12-22-2011, 08:32 PM
very nice. love how you just have -------- for the city name, thinking up fake ones is way too damn hard

romel61
01-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Thx for the great story

ironeagle2
06-10-2014, 06:52 PM
good start dont stop there