PDA

View Full Version : To touch? or not?

Deadcello
11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
First story on here, hope you all like it.
The willows and the aspens sang in their nightly song, a lullaby for me in the winds of Colorado. I watched the wind shake the trees, as though they needed a jacket out there in the harsh winter that we were having. I wrapped myself in my blanket and sat down at my desk. It was cold in the house, even though my room was right next to the family room and the fire was still going from when the family went to bed.
I booted up my computer, hearing the buzzes and whirring noises as it summoned up all my data and files. The room was darkly lit from the computer mainly. On the walls there hung pictures of my childhood, my prom with my girlfriend, Stacy. Stacy was five foot three, with an A sized cup. She walked gracefully in a gown and spoke eloquently when around people that she hadn’t met. The first day we met, we knew that we would be best friends, but didn’t know that it would grow to be more.
I let windows boot up its systems, running over what I was going to do in my head. Hm, should I go on to one site or another? I couldn’t decide between playing games and just watching videos. My girlfriend would have killed me had she caught me doing what I was about to do.
Sorry, I didn’t introduce myself; I am Brian, Brian Wales. I am about six foot three with blonde hair and brown eyes. I walk around like a geek, and speak like a nerd. I can’t throw worth anything, but I can hit pretty hard when I want to, making me ideal for defense in most contact sports. I play football for the Colorado bankers, a recreational tackle football league.
Anyhow, I logged in under my username and password and started to stream the video I was about to watch, when suddenly I heard a noise at my window. Astonished and embarrassed I leapt out of my seat to see who it was. I looked down out of it and saw my girlfriend, huddled against my porch against the wind outside, shivering in the cold.
We both knew that if my mom or my dad caught us we would be dead, but I had forgotten that tonight was Wednesday night, our night together to talk and to romance. I quickly zipped up and turned off the computer, hitting the kill button on the side. Taboo I knew it to be, but I needed her to not think I had been on it.
I opened the window a crack and motioned her to come up. She thankfully smiled and shimmied up the gutter like she did many a time over. She crawled through the window and plopped in through it, with a resounding, and alarming, thud. We waited for a while until we knew it was safe to whisper.
“You alright?” I asked, helping her up, and feeling her bitterly cold hands, “You seem a bit chilly.”
“Yeah, I am.” She leaned in closer to me, putting her hands between her warmth and mine. I hoped that she didn’t notice that I was ‘happy’ to see her. She squirmed a bit before falling silent, laying her head on my chest and closing her eyes. Her intoxicating scent wafted up to my waiting nose, filling me with a burning desire.
“So how are you tonight?” I whispered.
“Pretty good, my parents wouldn’t let me out forever tonight, they wanted to stay up watching a stupid show. I came over as quick as I could.” She smiled and buried her face in my chest again. I sighed, holding her close and tight.
“you’re squirshing me.” Squirshing was one of those words that she had that just made me wonder where she came from. I had grown fond of the quirk, but still thought it strange.
“Oops, sorry.” I loosened up a bit, letting her breathe. She took an intake of breath and then pulled away from me.
“So what have you been up to today?” she wondered, walking around my room and stopping on various curios that I had.
“Not much to tell the truth, just college still.” I was a sophomore in college when this happened, so I was busy as hell trying to get the grade and the money to stay in school.
“Oh, that is boring.” She stated bluntly and then turned her blue eyes on to me. “You are getting taller.” She stood on her tip toes, and then slouched and pouted.
I laughed and took her in my arms again; she smiled and then retreated and sat down on the bed.
“So, what were you up to before I came over?”
Luckily I was in low light, because the question hit me with such surprise that I blushed feverishly, hoping that she had not seen what I was actually doing, “Not much” I managed to say in a level voice.
“hm.” She stated, “well I went to the store with my mom, and we watched that dumb show, and now I am here. That was basically my day.”
“You shopped all day?” I asked, astonished, It never ceased to amaze me that women could spend so much time just at the mall or a clothes shop.
“yeah, you know that I shop like that.” She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked out the window, “Really is blowing out there.”
“Yeah, so what do you want to do?” I asked, watching her as she was watching the outside. I never bored of pouring over every detail of her in the moonlight.
“I dunno.” She shrugged and looked back at me, “do you?”
I walked toward her and sat down beside her, “mmm.” I pretended to think, and then kissed her gently on the lips, savoring the feel of her smooth lips against mine.
“Oh, you want that?” She kissed me passionately, not daring to put her tongue in my mouth just yet, but mainly open mouthed kissing.
“hm…” I sighed contentedly, pulling her back on to me, her hair falling in front of her face.
“you like that eh?” she asked, “then you will like this.” She pushed me back onto my back and retreated a bit then climbed a bit more on top of me, her leg in between mine. She started kissing me again.
I pulled down one strap of her shirt, and kissed her collarbone, her sternum, and her shoulder, gracing over her arms.
She shuddered with pleasure and I flipped her over gently, starting to kiss her softly on the stomach up to her bra and down to her waistline. Soon I had her in a heightened state of ecstasy and she was wondering where she was. I took up her shirt and accidentally undid her bra.
This jerked her awake and she asked “What are you doing?”
“err, my finger slipped, I was moving up your back and it sort of came undone.” I explained, and it was true, I didn’t know that I could do that just by rubbing her back.
One of her breasts decided to poke out from beneath her shirt, and we lay there in silence, this was the time to either turn back and apologize and turn around while she tried to put her bra on again, or to try out my virgin mouth.
I decided to test the waters. I massaged her beneath her breast with one hand and put my other on her other breast, still in her bra. Then I lowered my tongue to the tip of her breast and just flicked.
It was like turning on her pleasure button. Forgetting that she didn’t want to do this, her eyes glossed over with a milky film and she lay back. I took this opportunity to continue my work, her breathing getting heavier and heavier.
She finally caught on and lifted my shirt over my head and kissed the top of my head, as I tongue-teased her nipple and her breast, while massaging the other one gently.
The moonlight came out from behind windswept clouds, engulfing us in her tender arms of her rays of light. She batted her eyelashes, girlishly to me and I smiled, taking her nipple in my mouth and sucking a bit, she moaned, before covering her mouth, and just humming contentedly. We still had my parents to worry about in the house. Good thing I had a memory foam mattress or else we would have been caught many times over.
I whispered, “I love you so much,” After hearing her moan again, quietly this time.
She smiled and kissed me, full tongue as a response. Then she giggled and asked, “Isn’t there anywhere else that we can do this? It will hurt me the first time, and I don’t think I can hold it in…” in the middle of her sentence I started again, keeping the fire still there, still burning in her. I hadn’t even worked my way to the best part and she was still shuddering to keep quiet. She had a virgin body, that was for sure, it responded to every tickle, and every nudge that I made to it. It was amazing
“Sure, there is the old park down the way.” I referred to blue spruce park, the park named for guess what? Blue spruces. Damn, that is original.
I asked, “So, you want to continue?” I wasn’t sure, I was a virgin, and we hadn’t talked about this before.
“Yes, I have been thinking.” She stated, “we have been going out for how many years?”
“Two.” I admitted, not a hard thing to admit to a girl that I was about to make my first big move with.
“K. so…” she smiled and lay back again, fully exposing her voluptuous orbs, “I was thinking about it for a long time now, but I don’t think that I would have had the courage to ask.”
“Oh?” I asked, laying down beside her, “and now you do?”
“Well I just did didn’t I?” She giggled, rolling over.
“K. you did.”
“So?”
“well we have to think about pregnancy, and the fact that we both need to get out of the house without mom and dad waking up.”
“piece of cake.”
I rolled over, looking at her instead of the ceiling, “how?”
“throw your pillow out the window and land on it, no thump like what happened in here when I came in.” she explained, like I was stupid or something
“oh, so that is how you sneak out.”
“Duh, fool proof!”
“K. the park then?”
“yeah.” She opened the window and beckoned me to follow.
(good ratings = actual penetration, you all decide)

davesmistress
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
thanks for addition

badlybent
11-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Good story and well told so far. Could use some editing. Toward the end you weren't capitalizing the first word of sentences. It's easier to read if you make line breaks between paragraphs. Just mechanical stuff like that. The story is good and you are very good at descriptive prose.

frankjohnmoore
11-13-2009, 01:38 AM
nice story great start, line breaks

rmreading
09-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Nicely told and easy to be involved with.

yesohyeah
10-11-2010, 12:01 AM
enjoyed this one.

cicero33
10-21-2010, 02:58 AM
a bit short, but not bad

alantown88
11-01-2010, 12:48 AM
short, but good

Natsu
11-01-2010, 11:45 AM
great