PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Girl

Landy
11-13-2009, 03:55 AM
This story was conceived after a meal out with my parents during which I was captivated by a gorgeous young woman sitting near us. She spent the whole meal flirting with me.

My imagination took over.

BIRTHDAY GIRL

I was sitting in a restaurant enduring another lonely meal in an anonymous hotel miles from home.

I am a sales rep for a small family run catering equipment company and my patch is basically the whole of the UK. So I spend a great deal of time in these mediocre hotels.

Suddenly my attention is drawn to so people being shown to a table near me. It looks like a family group mum and dad and a young woman.

I am instantly drawn to the young woman. She is tall and shapely, has long lustrous dark hair and has definitely dressed to impress.

Her dark top is low cut and has a ribbon that pulled the top together so it is not to revealing. It is nicely cut to falter her modest breasts and the short layered skirt is in a black and white check. Her elegant heels fastened with a ribbon bow, accentuate her slim legs.

They are all smartly dressed, looks like it could be some sort of celebration.

I turn my attention back to my meal. It is pleasant enough but when you eat out as often as I do restaurant food loses its appeal and you hanker after good home cooked fair.

If find my self eavesdropping on them, when you dine alone you tend to find yourself drawn into other peoples conversations like a moth to a flame.

The waiter asks.

“Can I get some drinks while you look at the menu?”

“Well Hazel, what would the birthday girl like to drink.”

“Thanks Mum, if you and Dad choose a bottle of what you like I am sure it will be fine”

“Right we will have a bottle of the Australian Chardonnay”

“Certainly, would you like a jug of water?”

“Yes please”

So her name is Hazel and its her birthday. I muse over how old she is, eighteen, nineteen?

Now she is sitting down her short skirt has slid up to reveal just a hint of stocking top.

My lust factor is starting to rise.

Its not unusual to fine myself lusting after one of the waitresses during my frequent overnight stays (I even get of with one very occasionally) but tonight all the staff are male for a change so I had resigned myself to a night without the sport of flirting. So I am very happy to have this welcome distraction.

Its not long before my starter has been cleared and I am tucking into my main course.

There are not many other dinners and the Hazels family are the only ones with in hearing range so I inevitably find my self tuning back into there conversation.

As there chit chat fills my ears my eyes are drawn to Hazel I try not to be obvious but with each glance I begin to fall deep and deeper in lust.

She is not what you would call classical beautiful but she is very horny with big soft eyes and a nice soft figure.

She is chatting away and smiling with an inner radiance that draws me in.

Suddenly she looks me straight in the eye.

Dam she has caught me staring!

I tough it out and give her a little smile.

She smiles back with a hint of a blush.

I return my attention to eating but can not resist looking back now and then.

Only now she is checking me out!

I mouth “Hello” across the room.

She looks coyly “Hi”. Her lips ghost. Her blush deepening.

This is really starting to turn me on, perhaps tonight will not be terminally dull after all.

Hazel is drawn back into the family talk, the usual meaning less drivel that people who spend to much time together end up with.

She is fidgeting in her seat, causing her skirt to rise up exposing more and more stocking top.

I catch her eye briefly and smile and nod my approval.

I reach down and pull on my trouser leg exposing a little leg above by ankle.

As I had hope I a rewarded with a little laugh.

As my table is cleared I stall for time over deciding about dessert. I am not as keen as I was for this meal to end.

“Oh dear there goes by napkin” floats over from Hazels table.

As I glance over she is bending down to retrieve her fallen napkin.

Some how as she bends the ribbon holding her blouse together at the top has come undone and I am treated to a very pleasant expanse of cleavage pushing up from a nice red lace bra.

As she straightens up and covers up she flashes me a mischievous grin.

I reply with a silent “Very nice”.

The waiter returns and I order some cheese and a large glass of port.

Once this arrives I hear a chair scrape back and Hazel has twisted round so her hips are directly in my line of sight. She has inched her skirt up so far that I can now confirm that her panties match her bra.

Oh my god I can not believe the turn of events, this could turn out to be a very memorable night indeed.

Hazel stands, straightens her skirt and excuses her self.

As luck would have it my table is on a direct line from hers to the toilets.

As she passes she breathes at me.

“I hope you are enjoying the show good looking?”

“You bet I am gorgeous” I respond.

As she carries on her way I savour the musky sweetness of her scent.

By now there is a definite lump in my trousers as my libido races ahead.

Hazel appears from the Ladies and passes behind me as she returns to her table. Something lands gently in my lap. As I casually glance down I am stunned to see her bright red panties slowly expanding from their crumbled ball. As I hold them tightly I can still feel some warmth in them.

I slide them into a pocket thinking right, definitely game on here.

A look across to Hazel as she glances my way.

“Thank you.”

“Enjoy” she replies.

I rearrange my shirt so as to ensure it is covering the swelling in my crotch and make my way to the bar. As I pass Hazel's table I make sure that my room key casually in my hand making sure its number is clearly viable.

I am definitely not concentrating on where I am going as I almost collide with the waiter in the door way. He is carrying a large cake, a birthday cake. The neat icing proclaims “HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAZEL LOVE MUM & DAD” .

So the flirty young woman is defiantly here for her birthday with her parents. She is probably going on to somewhere to party once her has ditched her folks. Perhaps I can tag along and get to know her properly.

I decide to wait in the bar so I can introduce myself as she leaves. After what feels like ages but she has not appeared.

I decide to cancel my plan for waiting in the bar for her, I get myself a large scotch and make my way to my room.

I settle down with my drink then pull the panties from my pocket. They are soft and very sexy, as I handle them I realise that the crotch area is damp. So the sexy little minx was getting as excited as I was.

Oh they smell so good, sub-consciously I have lifted them up to my nose.

Mind you its academic now if there was anything more than flirting on the cards I have missed my chance by now.

However I am still very horny so I decide to fire up my laptop to see what I can find on my favourite web site.

On the long lonely nights away from home I often use erotic stories from a web site called sexstoriespost.com to help relive the boredom and myself.

After stripping of and getting comfortable in my bathrobe I am just about to lay down when there is a light tap on the door.

Dam now what.

Struggling to make my self decent I open the door.

“Hello, I believe you have something of mine”

I must have died and gone to heaven, its Hazel and as I stand momently frozen to the spot she grins as she steps back raising her skirt as she does exposing her neatly trimmed pussy wonderfully framed by a very sexy set of stockings and suspender belt.

I finally find my voice.

“You had better come in and get them then!”

“Thanks I thought I had scared you off. Its a good job I saw your room number as you went passed.”

She flops down on the bed.

“Nice room, my names Hazel by the way.”

“Yes I know, I mean I heard the folks you where with calling that. Happy Birthday by the way. I am Michael, Mike to my friends. ”

“Why thank you and I think we are going to be friends. At least it looks like it, is that my present? You might have wrapped it”

She is looking down to my waist, I follow her gaze and realise that my cock has escaped from my robe and is pointing straight at her.

Before I can apologise, she says

“What a lovely present, just what I wanted.”

“Well its my thoughts about you that have helped him rise to the occasion”

“Well if I am responsible for getting him in that state I had better do something about making him more comfortable.”

“What would you like to do with him?”

I had never thought of my cock as a separate entity but it was quite fitting as it defiantly had a mind of it own on occasions.

Her finger beckons me nearer as she drop onto her knees.

“Bring it here and I will show you.”

I did not need to be asked twice, my cock is throbbing with anticipation.

I move up close to her shedding my robe as I go.

Hazel reaches out and slowly wraps her fingers round it just behind the head, then gently eases my foreskin back.

“I've never played with an uncut one before my ex was circumcised.”

“Oh but it does feel nice and soft against the hardness of your shaft”

“You are telling me it feel nice, you should try it from this side.” I quip.

She slides her hand back and forth a few times before she bobs her head down and carefully licks the tip. Then swirls her tongue around it.

“Umm tasty.”

I am struggling to stand still as a wave of pleasure rolls through me.

“If you are going to carry on like that I going to lie down.”

I move to the bed drawing her with me.

“Perhaps you should take the rest off your clothes off now before they get crumpled and stained?”

“I thought you would never ask!”

Her blouse and skirt are soon history. As she moves back towards me she shrugs out of her lovely lace bra, exposing her full firm breasts to my gaze.

She is now naked except for the stockings and suspender belt that frame her neatly trimmed pussy wonderfully.

“You are so sexy! Come here and finish what you started”

“It will be my pleasure.” she purrs.

Hazel kneels on the bed beside me.

She moves round and straddles my chest, easing down my abdomen until she can squeeze my rampant cock between her firm cleavage.

Her tongue darts out to flick the tip off my cock, soon she is sliding it deep into her warm wet mouth.

She does not stop until her nose is being tickled by my pubic hair. I gasp with delight as she then works my cock in and out of her mouth.

I lift my head to begin returning the favour as her juicy pussy is hovering invitingly just inches from my nose.

It has a wonderful sweet aroma and I can not resist running my tongue slowly from top to bottom.

Hazel's whole body quivers as my tongue slips between her engorged lips questing for the jewel nestling there.

As I catch her clit for the first time she gasps releasing my rigid from the suction off her mouth.

I continue to tease the juicy morsel that is the centre of her pleasure whilst I slide two fingers gently into her vagina. Working in tandem it is not long before this triggers an intense orgasm for her and Hazel delivers pulses of wonderful juice to my eager tongue.

As she regains her composure I ease myself off the bed and quickly rummage through my wash bag for a condom. It defiantly pays to be prepared.

I deftly roll it over my cock as I return to the bed.

I manoeuvre Hazel so her unresisting body is close to the edge of the bed with her soft round bottom high in the air.

The sight of her stocking clad legs leading up to her inviting pussy brings my erection to an almost painful level.

The time for finesse is over and I slam my penis urgently into her waiting vagina.

We both respond with a groan as her pussy grips my cock for the first time.

I pause briefly savouring this feeling before I start to work myself slowly but firmly in and out of her.

Soon I pick up the pace as I feel my orgasm start calling to me deep in my loins.

I reach forward to cup and squeeze those firm young breasts, which pushes me over the top and my pent up lust courses through my penis with jet after jet of cum.

I slide free and crash land on the bed beside her.

“OH God I needed that. Your teasing earlier had really go to me.”

“It had me going as well.” she responds.

She snuggles up close to me. We lie together in silence for a while caressing and gently exploring each others bodies.

Soon though my cock starts to swell and soon it is nudging her thigh begging for more attention.

“My turn to take the lead.” says Hazel as she fondles my insistent manhood.

She retrieves another condom and once it is securely in place she straddles me once more.

This time facing me as she positions my cock so it is sliding in her well lubricated slit bumping over her clitoris. Then she bends forward for a deep kiss, as she sits up my cock engages with vaginal opening with a thrust of my hips she settles down on it with a sigh.

She bounces up and down on me and her breasts move in a mesmerising fashion that draws my hands to them like magnets. Her nipples are firm an erect under my palms as I enjoy the soft weight of her breasts in may hands.

Hazel is really going for it now forcing my cock in to her pussy with a fantastic tempo.

I release her left breast and snake my hand down between us.

I work my index finger over her mons and rest it over her clitoral hood, so that the tip just grazes her clit as she moves.

Before to long I can feel my second orgasm of the night approaching and I increase the pressure on her clit and start to move my finger in a circular motion.

Hazels eye lids start to flutter and we both crash in to orgasm almost simultaneously.

She collapses over me as we both gasp for air.

She nibbles the lobe of my ear and whispers.

“Now that was just the birthday present I was hoping for.”

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I am quite new to this story writing lark so feed back is important, Good, Bad or Ugly.

Let me know what worked for you or what does not.

That way you may enjoy the next one more.

Also at the top of the page you have the option to "Rate Thread" so why not have a go.:idea:

susie
11-13-2009, 05:58 AM
mmmm landy so very hot :) I love a birthday when you get to blow more than your candles !

crzy67
11-13-2009, 03:51 PM
"Cool" I like this one very much.

phogga
11-16-2009, 02:40 AM
Hot little story.

frankjohnmoore
11-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Very nice story, rated great. Thanks

zentha
02-04-2010, 04:49 PM
this is one of my favorites

saintman
02-04-2010, 08:43 PM
nice,dont know how I missed it.

peajay2k
02-06-2010, 10:52 AM
NICE!
Wish my business trips turned out like that!

weezway
02-07-2010, 01:09 PM
very nice

12sam
02-07-2010, 01:38 PM
[Nice Birthday present. I have not had one like that in a while.

astoipip
03-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Happy Birthday~

Rico
05-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the addition.