PDA

View Full Version : Catholic Nun Sucks for Donations

WD501
11-15-2009, 08:24 AM
Accepting Donations Today! Please give To Our Church!
Short story by Carolyn Matthews.

Hello, I am a Catholic Nun standing outside our Church on a Saturday morning. I stand on the granite steps with my big red barrel for people to put money into. People keep walking past, but nobody wants to contribute today! I have to stay out here for another couple of hours, so I go inside to get a chair.

Oh, that feels better sitting down! People stop and chat with me for a few minutes at a time, but nobody puts any money into the barrel. It is starting to get hot, and the heavy wool material of my Nun's uniform is starting to make me sweat. I feel a trickle of sweat sliding down my inner thigh and it bothers me,
so I quickly pull up the bottom of my "habit" and slide my hand back and forth to get rid of it.

I did not notice a couple of young gentlemen walking by at the same exact time. They stop and put five dollars in the red barrel. I apologize to them for running my hand up my habit, then they say to me "Oh God Sister, even with your uniform on, you look fucking beautiful! I bet you have a gorgeous body
underneath all those hot clothes you are wearing! Why don't you take them off and I will put a hundred dollars cash in that red barrel of yours!"

Oh my God, Jesus has blessed our Church! All I have to do is get naked on the street and these handsome young men will donate one hundred dollars! Praise the Lord! I immediately turn around and the two men help me unbutton the back of my uniform. I slide it down off my shoulders, then turn around and take off my bra and panties. The men reach into their pockets and put two hundred dollars into the barrel! God Bless them!

I put my hands on my naked hips while they look at me for a few moments, then one of them says "Oh my God, you are the finest piece of ass I have ever seen in my life! How much of a donation would you want for you to suck my cock?" I look up and down the street and do not see anybody around, so I tell him "Donate
another hundred dollars and I will get on my knees right now!"

The handsome young man immediately gets out another hundred dollar bill and pushes it inside the red barrel. I pick up my habit uniform from the chair, place it down on the granite sidewalk to cushion my knees, then get down in front of him. I unzip his pants and pull out the biggest fucking cock I have seen a long time! Jesus Christ it is big! I jack it back and forth a few moments while looking up and down the street, then I place my hands down along my sides and open my mouth.

The man immediately shoves his cock inside me and grabs the back of my head with both of his hands. I pray to Jesus to prevent me from gagging and he blesses me! After a couple of minutes, a gush of warm sperm shoots inside my mouth! I swallow over and over again, but he ejaculates again! I can't take anymore and
push him away from me while his cock sprays sperm all over my naked breasts!

Anyway, his friend gives me another hundred dollars while about a dozen people gather around to watch. Praise the Lord! After just a few more hours of doing God's work, I raised over five thousand dollars! At one hundred dollars a blowjob, I only had to suck fifty cocks to make that amount! I can't wait until
tomorrow morning to tell the Elders of the Church! They will be proud of me! God Bless Satan for contributing to our Church!
Praise the Lord!

GothicKing
11-16-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow CMatthews...another good short story

frankjohnmoore
11-17-2009, 02:17 AM
nice short story, thanks

carthago
11-23-2009, 01:13 AM
honey, this is quite dirty

Ricey
11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
that is such a nasty story, i LOVE it!!!

espana
11-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Sister Carolyn you will never get to heaven. Well you mite if you blow St Peter

willybilly32
12-17-2009, 04:41 PM
I really like these nun storys keep posting them.

yo631
09-01-2011, 06:29 AM
great

Blue_Devil_Jack
09-13-2011, 05:14 PM
The Devil Says! - In Memory and Dedication to "God Rest Him" Mr. Dave Allen; I don't know if that would be such a good idea for Sister Carolyn to tell the The Elders of the Catholic Church her fund "raising" method of collecting donations. However if she did and was excommunicated from The Catholic Church there's always The Salvation Army. She might be taken in by them and become one of their bell ringers the fact here is, The Good Sister doesn't need the use of a bell to ring. When she can ring someone else. If The Salvation Army worries about empty kettles season after season their going to have to get a larger kettle. If Sister Carolyn didn't need a bell. The Salvation Army also uses Tambourines too and if she didn't need a Tambourine just what would she do? "OH Pray to Jesus". "OH Praise the Lord Amen". + So The Devil Said So!

Mr. Dave Allen
Real Name; Mr. David Edward Tynan O'Mahony
Born: July 6, 1936 + Died: March 10, 2005

ironeagle2
09-13-2011, 06:10 PM
im cathlic that was bad but funny

Danielle99
09-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Praise Satan for making his donation... Very nice.

Brigit Astar
09-19-2011, 12:27 PM
This is a perfect example of a story wherein the suspension of disbelief is broken from the start.

Fast Eddie
10-13-2011, 06:43 AM
what a story I often wondered how the nuns supported themselves

warbit
11-10-2011, 07:29 AM
love this

xxxcumii
12-14-2011, 03:28 AM
Short but Hot!

darkside7
08-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Reminds me of something that happened in high school. I went to a Catholic high school where the nuns wore habits (Dresses) that were like burkas. The only thing exposed was their faces, hands and shoes. One day we went on a horseback riding field trip and one of the younger nuns in her 20's came out of the school dressed in tan jodhpurs (riding pants) a white almost see through blouse, and beautiful long blonde hair. She was beautiful! I know me and half my friends are going to hell for what we were thinking!