PDA

View Full Version : Who Knew Physics could be fun chapter 4

tai21080
11-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Sorry for the long wait...hope u enjoy it.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Chapter 4

With all perversions aside I began to grow concerned. Surely Charlie wouldn’t want people speculating that we

were an item by openly having lunch with me. My natural high began to dissipate with that thought. I began to

prepare myself for Charlie to give me some line along the type of ‘it’s not you it’s me’ or ‘last night was a mistake.

It never should have happened.’ My mind continued to obsess over the worst case scenarios. I was so lost in my

worries and thoughts that I nearly walked into two walls and three students on my way to Charlie’s office.

I just arrived at the lab trailer where his office was located and stopped to have a smoke before I went in. I still

had five minutes and knowing that Charlie always took his classes to the last minute I knew I had time. As I

finished my cigarette Charlie’s Physics II class began to trickle out. I tossed my butt, took a deep breath, and

proceeded into the building.

I popped my head into the Physics lab and saw that he was talking to one of his Physics students. Charlie

motioned for me to take a seat. I took one of the seats in the back of the lab and waited for him to finish with the

student.

Once the student had left and made his way out of the lab Charlie said “Shilo please come into my office.”

My body went cold. His voice sounded so authoritative, void of any emotion. It made it very hard for me to

gage his mood. What I could gather from his body language and his voice was that last night had never

happened.

Even though it took me less than a minute to make my way through the lab to his office it felt like it took

hours. There is nothing worse than feeling as if you are in love and not knowing if the feeling is being

reciprocated. It makes for a very lonely walk, even if it is a short one.

Once I was in Charlie’s office he said “Please close the door and have a seat.” He was still not showing any

emotion.

I did as I was told. Once I had sat down I opened my mouth to speak but couldn’t find any words, which is

weird since I have a rather large vocabulary frequently enjoy using it. I just closed my mouth and did the only

thing I could think to do I played with Kevin’s wedding ring, which I wear on the middle finger of my right hand,

and stared at my shoes.

The next thing I became aware of was Charlie’s hand under my chin. He raised my face to meet his. I opened

my mouth yet again to speak to him. Charlie didn’t give me a chance to say anything. He began to kiss me. It

was soft and tender yet held an urgency that said we could get caught at any moment.

When we finally broke apart, Charlie spoke “I’ve been waiting all day to do that.”

I sighed, with my hand pressed against my lips. I let my hand slip silently in to my lap. I finally found my words

and spoke. “Charlie, where do we stand? Last night we had amazing sex. I mean it was amazing for me. I’m

okay if you aren’t looking for a relationship but, I do need to know what you expect of me. If you are expecting

me to sleep with you for my grade then we’ve got a problem and this conversation ends here and I hope we can

conduct ourselves in a professional manor. If you want more like a friends with benefits package please tell me

because I’m getting mixed signals here. You were just treating me like an average student or one who has been a

thorn in your side then your kissing me like a horny teenager worried that my dad is going to walk through that

door any time. So, Charlie please tell me what is going on here.”

Charlie smiled. “I do have to put up some sort of front when we may be in earshot of any other student or

administrator Shilo. If I get caught having any kind of relationship with any of my student, especially sexual, other

than a student/teacher relationship both of us could be in hot water especially me. Believe me Shilo I want you to

be a part of my life as much as I hope you want me to be a part of yours. If you want a relationship I’m all for it

but, we can’t make it public for at least another 6 weeks when my personal involvement in your education has

ended. Once your final grade has posted I want to whisk you away and show you just how much I love you.

Until then can you handle having amazing sex every once in a while with your man? I assure you Shilo I never

once thought about making you have sex in exchange for your grade, I respect you too much for that.”

I heaved a sigh of relief. “I think I can agree to those terms. I work in security for crying out loud, I can keep

a secret. As long as I can still confide in Zyria about our goings on.”

“Sure, we both need someone to talk to. I’m sure Mark can keep his mouth shut too.” Charlie began to lean in

to kiss me again.

“I guess we have a deal.” I said sealing it with a passionate kiss.

Charlie began to kiss me even more passionately. I’m not sure how or when it happened but somehow we

both wound up naked on the floor of his office. Charlie quickly kissed every inch of my body. He then parted my

legs with his knee and began to rhythmically pound my pussy. I had to bit my lips to keep from screaming in

ecstasy as we entered the realm of blissful happiness together.

During our passion we managed to knock over the small desk lamp that sat on Charlie’s desk. The prompted

an unexpected visit from his lab assistant Carmen. We both froze as we heard “Dr. Wallace are you okay? I

heard a crash. Should I call Security? Your door is locked and I can’t get in. I’m calling Security.”

Before Carmen could retreat to one of the security phones Charlie yelled back “Everything is fine Carmen. I

was just rearranging some furniture and must have locked the door by accident. I knocked over my desk lamp

moving the filing cabinet. I’ll be over to the lab in a minute.”

He held a finger up to his lips as we listened to Carmen head off toward the lab. As soon as we were certain

that Carmen was out of ear shot I said “That was close, maybe we shouldn’t be rearranging the furniture in your

office again at least not in the near future.”

Charlie began to hand me my clothes. “Maybe your right. At least not during school hours anyway.” Charlie

kissed me again. “Meet me in the city tonight for dinner.”

“Call the office around 3 with the time and place so I can be there with bells on.”

I kissed him one more time before I turned the handle to exit his office. I needed to go find Zyria. We needed

to go shopping. I needed something sexy to wear out to dinner and maybe something sexy for dessert.

simonj1965
07-15-2010, 05:16 AM
thanks for posting

tyuiop
05-13-2011, 09:54 AM
great story