PDA

View Full Version : Wife and the contractor

chevy1
11-19-2009, 04:55 PM
We were having an addition added to our house.Mike,the contractor, seemed to like looking atmy wife's big tits. She wears a size E cup. She was talking to himone morning in a thin nylon top Her nipples were hard and sticking out. Mike could not take his eyes off of her big tits. Sue was getting a thrill from the attention. I looked down and he obviousely had an erection. Sue turned and walked away with a big smile. I followed her into the bedroom and ask her if she noticed his erection and she said she did. I then ask her if she wanted to fuck him, She just smiled and wa l ked away. To me the answer was YES.

I have several nude pictures of my wife tha t I keep in my dresser. The next day I ask Mike if he liked my wifes big tits since he had been staring at them more than once. He said he loved to look at big tits. I handed him the pictures and told him he might as well see her totally naked and tell me what he thinks of the complete package. It was obvious he enjoyed them because he had a hard-on. I told him he did not have to answer because I could see his erection. He told me him and his girlfriend had an arguement and he had not had sex for a while, besides he said he really liked the way my wife looked naked. He said he had never seen a woman with a shaved pussy and huge tits with large nipples. I ask him if he wanted to go with me to the bedroom and help me wake up Sue. He wanted to know if I was serious. I said YES. she ocassionaly likes both tits sucked at the same time. It makes her so horny,she fucks like a woman possessed.

We went into the bedroom and I slowly pulled the covers exposing her nude body. I motioned Mike to one side of the bed and I was on the other side. I took off my clothes and motioned him to do the same. I pointed at her tits and made a sucking motion. We both started sucking her big nipples.She let out a big moan and open her eyes. Sue yelled "OH SHIT THAT FEEL GREAT" Mike continued to suck her tit while I ate out her pussy. Then I told Mike he needed to eat her pussy to see how good it tasted. She sucked on my cock while Mike licked her pussy. She yelled she was going to come. She shot pussy juice all over his face. He looked startled,and I told hm she was a squirter. He said he had heard of women like that,but never had been with one. I said if he thought that was good, wait until she squirts that hot come all over your cock while you fuck her. He mounted her and started fucking with his 6"cock. The wife was very turned on, getting fucked and sucking on my cock at the same time. She started squirting her come all over his cock, balls and stomach. He could not take it and immediately started cumming into her pussy. I also lost it and filled her mouth with my come. We all rolled over to take a needed break . While we were resting, Mike said in his whole life he had never had such a fantastic experience as this. It was by far the best sex he had ever had. I told him we could do it again soon,if he would bring a friend with him. I started to play with the wifes pussy again. Mike started to suck her tits with new vigor. She took his cock in her mouth and started giving him a blowjob. I put my cock in her super wet pussy and fucked as hard and fast as I could. She started to s hoot her come all over me. Mike also came im her mouth at the same time. We talked for a while, Mike went back to work. The wife and I took a shower together and went about our chores like nothing had happened.

April
11-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition.

frankjohnmoore
11-22-2009, 01:26 AM
thanks for the nice story, could proof read it ,

DebbieX
12-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Thank you for that addition.

robertjames
05-29-2010, 05:50 AM
nice addition