PDA

View Full Version : My Naughty Wife - More is better

Purple_Monkey
11-23-2009, 07:14 AM
My wife expressed her desire to be taken by five strange men who must fuck her one after the other several times. As she had put it, she wanted to be fucked raw by them.
Other husbands would have reacted badly to this, the idea of their wife having sex with another man, or men, was appalling. Me, I loved the idea. My wife had a number of lovers after we were married, I even witnessed some of her adventures first hand. She told me once, the men are no different than a dildo, she only uses them for sexual pleasure.

The problem was where to get five guys. I suppose I could go down to the local bars and ask around, but that seemed a bit risky to me. Five people coming into my house and fuck my wife, it would not take long before everyone knows that my wife fucks around, which would make everything rather uncomfortable. Besides it was a bit dangerous. I suspected it was one fantasy that was a bit out of my reach.
Almost a year later, one evening I was chatting on an adult chat site with some of the regulars. I can’t remember what brought it on, but I mentioned my wife’s request and how I don’t know how to comply. One of the ladies sent me a private message, asking me to explain everything. I did so and she sent her phone number telling me that she might be able to help. I phoned her, more out of curiosity than anything else. Long story short, she was a madam for a very exclusive and discreet brothel, catering for both men and woman. Her workers were good looking and well trained, mostly students making extra cash. She would be able to provide five guys, for a fee of course. Now, normally I don’t need to get prostitutes for my wife, she was able to find lovers without having to pay for it. But the scenario was different, she didn’t want any emotional attachment, she simply wanted to get fucked repeatedly. So I made the arrangements.

I figured we would go to a resort on the lake for a weekend. It had nice secluded cabins, about halfway from where we lived and from the city, where the guys would be coming from. She would send the five guys, as well as a woman who would co-ordinate the event and was available for participation. My wife enjoyed the fooling around with other woman, but she preferred sex with men. The fee was a bit steep, but I figured it was a once in a lifetime experience, so what the hell.

We drove to the cabin the Friday afternoon after work, arriving after dark. We cuddled in the spa until late, my wife wanted sex but I faked tiredness, I wanted her super horny for the next day. Time seemed to drag on the next day. The people from the city arrived after noon, they would be staying in another cabin close by. While my wife took an afternoon nap, I went out to meet the guys. I was greeted by Cherry, a pretty blond girl with a nice body. The guys were in the swimming pool. They were young, all in their early 20s and in great physical shape. Only one was an obvious bodybuilder, the rest were just nicely trimmed. I was sure my wife was going to enjoy them thoroughly. Cherry explained the plan to me. She assured me that the guys used lubricants and a special cocktail to ensure erections for a long time. Apparently the downside was that they did not have much feeling down there, but this would enable them to keep on fucking for hours. Cherry would assist my wife to staying lubricated, should the need be, and to keep an eye on things, handling any problems if any arise. I was to sit back end enjoy the show. With everything organized I went back to the cabin, waiting for the dark so that the fun could start.

We had a light supper and went swimming for a bit. By eight the sun was down and I told my wife to go have a nice long bath, I was feeling frisky. She returned wearing a blue silk robe, with a silky negligee underneath. I told her to step outside, where I picked her up and carried her to the other cabin. We were met at the door by Cherry, by now she had some make up on and was wearing a very sexy burgundy halter dress and black stockings, with high heels. She looked liked a model right out of the fashion pages. She introduced herself to my wife and invited us in. The whole room was lit with many candles and soft music was playing in the background. A single bed stood in the middle of the floor, the sheets was covered with rose pedals. There was some sofas facing the bed on the one side, the guys were sitting there, only wearing shorts. Cherry took my wife’s hand and lead her to the bed.

After handing a glass of champagne to my wife, Cherry told my wife to relax and enjoy the evening. My wife gave me a naughty look and agreed. Cherry removed the robe from and sat down with my wife on the bed, facing the guys. I sat down in the corner of the room on in a coach, mixing a drink and watching. The guys introduced themselves and they started to chat, making small talk and sipping drinks. When Cherry told me that they were first going to relax and chat a bit, I imagined this awkward conversation, but instead my wife, Cherry and the guys were having a great time. Clearly these guys, and one girl, knew just how to get a party started. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but the scene looked quite spectacular, my wife, wearing a small silky blue nighty, the guys with no shirts and Cherry, all glowing in the sensual candlelight.

Finally, after a great deal of talking and giggling they started to get down to business. While they were talking, Cherry had her hand on my wife’s leg, slowly moving it up and down. My wife’s legs was crossed, in a relax manner. After awhile my wife had her hand on Cherry’s leg as well, at first keeping it still, but then it started to move up and down as well. My wife uncrossed her legs, opening them up a bit and Cherry’s hand disappears into the shadow between my wife’s legs. I could see my getting very aroused by this, the conversation stopped and my wife turned to Cherry, saying something then moved her head closer and finally the two women started to kiss. At first it was just lips touching each other, but soon their mouths were open and tongues were rolling in each other’s mouths. Their hands were busy, my wife moved Cherry’s dress up her leg revealing her stockings. Cherry slid the thin straps of the nighty from my wife’s shoulders. The nighty moved about halfway down her breasts, stopping short of exposing her nipples. My wife unzipped Cherry’s dress in the back, Cherry stood up and dropped the dress to the floor. She was wearing a lacy black corset, a small black thong and black stockings. She pushed my wife back onto the bed, kissing her and pulling the nighty down until it finally slid down my wife’s legs to the ground. Cherry kicked her high heels out of the way and climbed on top of the bed, kissing my wife, cupping a breast and rubbing her body against my wife’s. She pulled my wife up and sat down right behind my wife, pressing her breasts against my wife’s back. My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed, nude in front of the five guys who were admiring the view. Cherry whispered something into my wife’s ear, my wife smiled and Cherry beckon the guys closer. They all stood in a half circle round my wife and on command dropped their shorts. They all had erections and were pointing straight at my wife. My wife giggled delightfully. The guys then started to touch my wife, each concentrated on an area, shoulders, breasts and thighs. Cherry pulled my wife back down on the bed and joined the guys, but with her mouth. She moved her mouth from my wife’s down to the breasts, kissing them, sucking on the nipples. Then she moved further downwards, until she went on her knees in front of my wife’s legs which were hanging from the bed, kissing, licking and sucking on my wife’s pussy. While Cherry was going down on my wife, the guys continued to touch her breasts and shoulders, rubbing her. My wife used her hands to explore any cocks that she could reach, cupping the balls and gripping the shafts and ran her hand over their stomachs. They would move around so that she had a chance to touch each of them.
Eventually she lifted her head and begged Cherry for a cock. Cherry moved back and the one of the guys came closer, Cherry took his cock and guided it into my wife who was still on her back on the bed. I swear my wife had an orgasm the moment the first cock penetrated her, she moaned quite audible and arched her back. The guy started to fuck her, beginning slowly but building up speed until her slammed into her. Cherry sat down next to my wife, holding her breasts that were bouncing around from the fucking. I could hear my wife enjoying it. The first guy pulled out of my wife and was replaced almost immediately by the next. He held my wife’s legs up in the air, holding on to her ankles while he fucked her. The next guy turned her to her side, pushing her knees to her chest and fucked her like that. Each one would move her in a different position, fucking her all kind of positions. Every now and then she would pull Cherry closer and kiss her passionately, but she didn’t kiss any of the guys. The guys were definitely not making love to my wife, they were simply fucking her, moving their cocks in and out her cunt, holding onto her for balance only. I don’t know how long it was before the first guy started again, it felt quite long. Once again they each moved her into a position and fucked her for a bit like that, before the next one would move her again. Every time a guy would pull his cock out of my wife, Cherry would run a hand down there, to confirm that my wife was ready for the next cock. I was hard as a rock, my erection was actually uncomfortable. For some reason I didn’t want to take it out, it just didn’t feel right.
Usually between cocks, my wife would smile at me, mouthing words and blowing kisses. I saw her kiss Cherry, then she whispered something in her ear, Cherry nodded her head and climbed from the bed to come over where I was sitting. She sat down next to me on the coach, taking a sip of champagne and asked if I am enjoying the show. I told her that I did and showed her the bulge in my pants. She gasped theatrically and scolded me for not taking care of my little guy. She told me to remove my pants, I complied and she knelt between my legs. She didn’t waste any time, one hand was cupping my balls, the other was around my shaft, guiding it into her mouth. She started to suck me while moving her hand up and down. I saw my wife getting fucked doggy-style, facing us, watching and smiling with her breasts bouncing around. I didn’t last long, I told Cherry I was going to come but she kept on sucking, making me cum in her mouth. She smiled at me, stood up, wiped her mouth and walked over the bed. My wife reached out grabbing Cherry’s neck and kissed her open mouth, sharing my semen. I remained hard, after awhile Cherry walked over to me again and grinned when she saw my erection. She slipped her thong down and without much ceremony mounted me, using her hand to guide my cock into her and place my hands on her breasts. Her hips pumped expert while my hands rubbed and squeezed her breasts. This time it took a bit longer for me to come. I was watching my wife getting fucked by another guy while she was watching the girl fucking me. Finally I came and Cherry climbed from my lap and went back to the bed to see if everything was still OK. My erection still didn’t go down, seeing and hearing my wife enjoying several other cocks was enough to keep it hard. Cherry invited me to have a go at my wife, so I did. Even after fucking my wife I was still hard, so I fucked Cherry again. She was holding to the edge of the bed, bent over with her ass in my direction. She positioned herself and my cock slipped into her cunt. Holding onto her hips I fucked her, moving hard and fast. My wife was on her back again, watching me fucking Cherry while getting fucked, she even reach over and kissed Cherry briefly. After that I was spent and went back to sit in the coach. Later on we estimated that my wife was fucked continuously for about three and a half hours. By the time she called time out she looked fucked, she was sweaty and out of breath, but with a big smile on her face.

We all spent some time in the hot tub, relaxing and chatting. Everyone agreed that it was a great evening, just exhausting. I don’t know whether the guys and Cherry really enjoyed it, we are paying customers after all and they have to ensure that we feel good when we left, but I know I enjoyed it and my wife definitely enjoyed it. The next morning we saw them when they left, thanking them for a nice evening. My wife and I spent the day relaxing in the tub before we left for home. My wife was very tender for some time, but she really enjoyed it tremendously. During the next few weeks I received more blow jobs and hand jobs than I ever had, so I guess she really enjoyed it. For me it was great seeing my wife getting nailed over and over by a couple of guys, so I guess we all enjoyed it equally.

frankjohnmoore
11-28-2009, 02:11 AM
that was a very nice story, well written, thanks