PDA

View Full Version : My Best Friends Dad pt 2

old6.5
11-23-2009, 04:36 PM
It had already been a better day than I could have imagined, losing my virginity to a caring man like Mr. B.

While we were in the shower, he was no less the gentleman, he soaped up a wash cloth and gently but firmly soaped me up, from neck to toe, but he paid special attention to my breasts, pussy and ass, then he had me rinse and wash my hair. While I was washing my hair, he came up behind me and gently massaged my shoulders and every now and then he would let his hand would move over the top and massage my breasts. He surly knew how to please a woman.

After my rinse, he just spooned up against me, except we were standing, and reached around front, gently massaging my breasts with one hand while his other hand found my love button. He would squeeze my breast just hard enough to feel forceful, but not hard enough to hurt. All the while his masterful hand was playing circles on my clit. He would circle it a few times, then dive down and gather some pussy juice to keep it lubed up. Once or twice he stuck his finger deep inside of me, and pumped a few times, before returning to my clit. His pumping was always met with me bucking against his hand.

I reached back and found his cock, but it wasn’t as hard as it was earlier. I took a hold of it, and gently jacked on it, using the water from the shower to help it slide in my hand. I was rewarded with feeling it stiffen, and he let out a pleasurable sigh as it came completely back to life. Wow, I haven’t had a hard on 3 times in the same day for almost 18 years, this is amazing. Do you think you can handle having my cock up your pussy a second time?

With that, I just spread my legs, and guided his cock toward my waiting and wanting pussy. Once we were in about the right position, I bent my knees and lowered myself to give him access to me. He pushed forward and up, hitting home the first shot, he was in and it felt great. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but it still felt great.

He pushed all the way in and I pushed back, feeling his entire cock disappearing into my pussy, and the warm water running over our bodies wow what an experience. We found a rhythm quickly and we were soon lost in our own little world. I was glad we had taken advantage of the day, as I sure couldn’t have dreamed of a better one. My mind was about to explode as I felt another Orgasm approaching, but Mr. B seemed to be on line for a longer fucking this time. As I started Cuming, I opened my eyes, and twisted my head, that’s it lover let me have it, you are wonderful, this feels soooooooo goooooooood.

It was a good thing he had a hold of me because I think I would have fallen to the floor if he hadn’t. As I caught my breath, I thought how can I give him more pleasure, so I repositioned myself and gave him a little better angel the results were immediate, he was now hitting places I didn’t even know I had.

That’s better he said, man you are hot, this is the best fucking I have had in years, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am, as he thrust hard again.

I responded it was and pushed back hard against him, it almost became a game, as we pounded one another.

We were lost in our sex as we both approached orgasm, (good thing too as the water was cooling off quickly). Oh this one is going to feel so good, he said and then he starts breathing funny, and speeds up his tempo.

I match it, and start Cuming for I don’t know how many times that day, but this one was the most intense, my pussy is clamping down and I can’t control it. As I am well into my Orgasm, I feel him grab me and just hold me tight with his pubic pressed firmly against mine, I also feel him completely inside of me, bottomed out against my cervix. I feel every twitch of his cock, as it shoots another load of cum against the depths of my pussy, and I feel our bodies shudder as we come together.

After what seems like an eternity we uncouple from one another, I feel his cum running out of my pussy and down my leg. I turn around and we quickly lock in a kiss, and he just holds me in his arms. I now know how a man should treat a woman in the bedroom, and that sex is a couple’s thing, not just for him, or me, but we can both enjoy it.

We had better get cleaned up and out before Lori gets home he says, and I quickly scoop most of his cum out of my pussy, and he washes off his now soft cock.

After we dress, we go out to the dining room and have a snack, and something to drink. We talk about the day and Basket Ball. Even though he doesn’t say it, I think we both are looking forward to a repeat of today, who knows when that will happen, but I am sure it will.

As I walked home, I was tender between my legs but the pain was worth the pleasure, and I thought about the day with every step I took. I got home about 5:30, and knew Lorie should be home by now. I sure hope Mr. B got the place cleaned up, and aired out before she got there. I said hi to my mom, who informed me dinner would be at 6:30, and went upstairs and took a hot bath. After the bath, I went to my room and put on some sweats, a loose blouse and no bra ah comfort. Just as I finished getting dressed, Lorie called and asked if I wanted to come over tomorrow and hang out, as her dad had to go out of town for the day. I quickly agreed and we decided to meet she would pick me up around 9am so we could go eat and then go hang out.

The remainder of the evening was uneventful, except I kept day dreaming about the day I had had. I am sure my mom thought I had lost my mind if she was paying attention to me that night, because I must have had the dumbest look on my face.

The next morning I got up, and put on a sports bra, front hook, a loose T-shirt with our school mane on it, and some spandex running shorts, thinking we always shot hoops even when we were just hanging out. Lorie picked me up at 9am as she said, and we went to a local juice bar, and had a healthy breakfast.
Lorie was dressed similar to me, except she had on a little skirt, like the tennis players wore. This skirt I am sure her parents would not approve of had they been here, as it barely covered her butt, and you could see her panties if she moved just right. Lorie is 6 foot even, 36c chest, and like her dad, she is in great shape. We chatted while we ate, and drove, but she seemed a little distracted. I asked if anything was wrong, and she told me the reason her mom went out of town for a week was to decide if she was going to stay married to her father. It seems that her mom is jealous of all the time Mr. B spends taking care of himself, working and other activities she didn’t or couldn’t take part in. She felt neglected by him, and she thought a week away might help them both see that.

She told me she had heard them fighting, and that she knew it wasn’t all her father’s fault, because her mom was holding sex from him, and that they had more than one yelling match about it.
Wow your parents yell, I would never have believed that, in a thousand years, but if you say so, I believe you.

I didn’t know what to say to console her, so I tried to think of ways to take her mind off of it. When we arrived at their house I asked when her dad would be home.
Sometime this evening, after supper, he gave me money to go to the Chinese buffet for supper.

So what do you want to do? I asked.

Well let’s see what you learned yesterday, I’ll change into something I can play B ball in and be right down, go warm up.

I went down stairs, did that sound sarcastic? Could she know something? Of course not Mr. B would not tell, and I sure hadn’t said anything.

When she came down she had on a lot looser top, and a little longer skirt. She took a little warm up, and soon passed me the ball, and you get first take out.

I threw the ball to her, and she threw it back, as if we were playing one on one. I was more confident than a couple of days ago, but she was still more aggressive and managed to keep me out of the lane. I finally got to where I thought I could shoot and score, but she made a terrific block, and managed to get the ball. She took it to half court, and started her lane drive. You still haven’t learned to push your ass against your opponent, and make them back up, like this, and with that she all but ran over the top of me, I didn’t know what had hit me, she scored and threw me the ball, more aggressive than ever, so as I started my drive, she ran forward and started pushing me, her hands all over my body, first my ass, but not like before, like it was hurting, and she would slap at the ball and hit my boob, oh so you want to play rough I said, and started driving and pushing against her hard. I finally got to the land and made my shot, which she promptly blocked, and as she did, she grabbed the ball, turned to face me and ran straight into me, knocking me down on to my back. Instead of stepping to the side, she sat on my chest, and pinned my arms to the ground with her legs, you should have worked more on your B ball yesterday. With that, she scooted her crotch to my face, and said I saw you two in the shower yesterday, now I want you to lick my cunt and tell me what happened.

I looked up and there in front of my face was her pussy, she had taken her panties off when she put on the longer skirt. Come on start licking, and then tell me what happened. She bounced her ass on my chest, and slid her pussy up my chin where she found my tongue and mouth.

We had messed around eating one another a few times in the past, so I knew how to please her, but she was mad and wet all at the same time, so I started licking and tonguing her clit the best I could from that position.

So how was it, was he big, did it hurt, as she ground her pussy against my face, was this the first time you two had done this cunt? Did you suck him, like you are eating his daughter now, did you cum, like I am about ready to do. And with that, she almost smothered me as she sat fully on my face and had a very wet orgasm; she was quivering, and shaking and flooding my face, as I continued to lap up her juices. During this time, I was able to free up my right hand, and I reached up and pushed her off of me, I rolled over on top of her, with her legs still clamped around my head.

I reached up and grabbed a boob, and she let out a whoop. But she still wouldn’t let go of my head, so I took a finger and shoved it all the way up her pussy and then her ass. The surprise of this made her let loose of my head, and I quickly traded places with her, and sat on her chest, pinning her arms to the ground as she had done me.

Not so fun is it? I said. Do you want to talk about this, or do you just want to eat my pussy, and see if some of his cum is still in there? She looked at my crotch just a few inches from her face and started laughing. Kind of hard with those in the way she said. That did it, we were now both laughing and the mad was now over.

I’m sorry about fucking your dad, but at the same time I am not. My boyfriend wanted sex, so I was going to see what it was like, but all he did was maul me. I got mad and made him take me home. I found a site on the internet with adult stories, and read about incest, and older guys with younger women, and how older guys know how to take better care of a woman. I never thought it would be your dad, but while we practiced yesterday, well, we were, um, in close contact, and he got, no I got, I think we both got…..KISS

Laurie kissed me and said let’s take this to my room, and get naked so we can enjoy the moments.

Will be continued in Father Daughter

April
11-23-2009, 05:05 PM
That was a great part 2, and a fantastic little twist with the addition of the daughter – especially since she seen what was going on between her best friend and her father.

Thank you for sharing another hot addition with us.

Melons
12-17-2009, 09:56 PM
great addition, can't wait for the next part

frankjohnmoore
12-30-2009, 02:26 AM
very good hope to read the next part, thanks

12sam
01-03-2010, 07:10 AM
Very good. More please.

lyssa
04-13-2010, 11:55 AM
that was a nice story. Thank you for sharing.

kelly
05-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Wow!, I didn't see that coming.
I guess, I'll visit "Father/ Daughter"

mark2703
05-11-2010, 03:27 PM
love the story

9hugh9
05-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Very good story

alantown88
10-30-2010, 01:13 AM
great story , thank you

nhmale4662
11-15-2010, 06:03 AM
great story!, both parts

icemountain
01-29-2011, 10:11 PM
can't wait

wulantowag
07-07-2011, 01:17 PM
wonderful story

topshaper
07-18-2011, 05:48 PM
I did not see that cumming, great story line more please of same include the Daddy maybe?

dress2totheleft
10-16-2011, 04:25 AM
Loved it more please