PDA

View Full Version : first wood

bumblebeehead
11-27-2009, 08:48 PM
The library was always a mysterious place in my parents house and even now decades later it still feels the same.The dark wood panels with all there intricate wood pieces. The dark wood that daddy was always so proud of shines even more today due to the years of polishing and waxing that im sure he has repeated again and again.The dim lights everywhere projecting down from there hiding spots above the massive crown molding still give me a warm secure feeling. This was dads sanctuary where he claims to have had his most inspiring moments. We all made sure to knock before entering his sacred area and actually the unwritten policy was to not go in there. With the layout of the house it was easy to just go around so mostly that's what we all did.Well thats what most of us did but there was this complication for me. My bedroom and the bathroom i used made cutting through the library my best route.This allowed me some privacy traveling to and from the shower in various states of partial and full nudity.Each time i would go through dads hardwood saw more skin of mine than anyone else had ever seen. The free feeling of knowing i was in private made me more and more into my nude romps and passing's. I could see reflection on those wood panels and the more i went through there the more i admired myself.
Mixed in among the wood panels were pieces of wood art that dad had collected from around the world.Most of them being ancient tribal masks.His trips around the world all seemed to be embedded in the wood in a way that helped him remember the tales of his travels.Some of the mask's made me afraid to look at them and i would always move quickly past them. The fear seemed to make me excited.......

There was one of these pieces that over the years always intriged me. Especially intriguing because he would only ever make one comment about it whenever he was talking about it. He would just say,"those natives did some things the right way."
My parents party guests would always giggle and whisper things to each other during that part of his tour and the mood always seemed warm.

This mask was one of two full body length ritual masks from the pygmies of South Africa.Dad seemed different after he went there. These to wood masterpieces of the primitive people were mounted directly on each side of his desk. One a male ,and one a female.Both very much nude with genitalia accurately present and in state of full sexual arousal.The female figure had an opening that obviously aligned with the fully erect penis of the male figure.These mask's were not moms favorites and she always protested there location but there they stood like sentinels .

The male one always got my attention and it all just started with a good glance down at his cock. This pygmy male and his wonderful cock became my single curiousity over the years and one day it seemed like my sister was polishing it as i was heading through on my way to the shower.Much later i would realize she was in love with him to.
As my curiosity grew i began to just go over and look at it.I knew what it was for.Its hieght, location size, everything about it was designed for a girls defloration ceremony.

The damn thing was just to large for me still ,although regularly i would stand there above it and grind and squirm and try to get it inside me but it would just not fit.the head was just to large for me and the exaggerated foreskin of the uncut natural cock made full insertion a long term goal that i regularly worked on before showers. Repeatedly i went to my little pygmy man and was unsuccessful and had to run quick cause someone was coming towards the door . I always managed to get away from the mask and seem to be on my normal way to the shower or returning. i was sure my little game was my secret

davesmistress
11-27-2009, 11:25 PM
thanks for the addition

frankjohnmoore
11-28-2009, 01:36 AM
nice little story, thanks but it was not a secret

ironeagle2
11-28-2009, 01:54 AM
nice but short

bumblebeehead
11-28-2009, 11:45 AM
One day as i admired the wonderful wooden cock of my little friend i noticed that it was different than all the wood in the room. The shine and luster of his cock was obviously the result of many polishings with a female as the polishing tool. The head was visibly darkened by the loving administrations of countless sessions of polishings. As i studied the various depths of finish along its entire length i noticed my own contributions to the work.The especially dark head had a distinct line around it just above the rim of the head.This was my limit , i just could not get my tight little pussy to allow that last part of the crown pass through my burning stretched to its max, little hole. i would try and try and sometimes i would lift my feet right off the ground using my full body weight to try and make it. Many times i would rub my clit in frustration as i let my pussy juices run down its shaft.i lovingly would rub those small drips onto his shaft promising myself and him that one day i would fully grind my clit down onto the exaggerated u-shaped curve while lustfully impaled upon the entire shaft.

i guess ill break this into fifty parts?

bumblebeehead
11-29-2009, 10:56 AM
My sister always got up early in the morning and was showered and dressed before anyone in the house.One morning i woke up very early and as i went past the library door i noticed some movement in there so i stopped to look through the crack. I was stunned at what i saw.There was my sister on the pygmy. She was obviously having a real good time because she was moaning and squealing as she quivered and shook while she rode up and down on it. I was so jealous when i saw her ability to take the whole thing. When she really started to get into it i couldnt help myself but to reach down and rub my clit.My pussy was so wet but i was clenching to keep those juices in because i had nothing to wipe them off the floor and i was saving them for my ride because i was definitely next.My sister was giving me an awesome show as she pumped up and down.Every four or five strokes she took up and down she would lift her feet off the floor as she reached bottom and she would hang there , impaled, quivering as she ground down on the large wooden cock buried inside her.My legs remained clamped together keeping all of my warm slippery juices inside. I rubbed my clit furiously as i held on to the doorknob and watched my sister pleasure herself on our silent, safe,large cocked, little wood man............................................... ...........