PDA

View Full Version : taxi rides 2

myslutlife
12-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Hi again, I mentioned in my earlier post that the thing with the taxi driver was the most outrageous episode of my adultery but clearly being soundly fucked on my sofa is not that outrageous, however, that was not quite the end of it as I will now explain.
A couple of days after Phil had jumped me I went to the pub and the usual group of drivers, who I now classed as friends, were in the bar. I was comfortable in their company but it soon became clear that they knew what had happened with Phil, it was the nudge nudge, wink wink banter and knowing comments but it was all in fun and although I was slightly embarrassed I took in in good heart, after all, boys will be boys and the flirting was relentless. As the evening drew to a close one of the guys told me Paul was on controller in the office this particular evening so offered to take me home.
When we got to my house he suggested that as I used taxis quite a lot there was a way I could make it cheaper if I was interested, im not sure exactly how the conversation went but he told me a couple of the guys had agreed to forfeit some fares, a sort of "ride for a ride" arrangement.
I know I should have said no immediately but my hesitation obviously encouraged him and he asked if I wanted to pay in cash, It flustered me and I began rambling something about how wrong it would be but as I did so he turned off the meter and started to undo his trousers saying come on, 1`ll settle for this for now. he put his hand on my neck and guided my head to his lap. His cock was already hard as I took it in my mouth, he lowered the back rest of his seat as I lay across him sucking. He gently motioned his hips rocking his cock back and forth between my lips, for several minutes he continued to take his pleasure from me before spunking into my throat. As we readjusted ourselves he said Id save a lot of money in the future.
This is really how it all really took off and I shall continue telling all another time. Thanks

saintman
12-01-2009, 05:56 AM
wow,hot stuff. cant wait to hear more

kalubi
12-01-2009, 05:57 AM
Thanks great story can't wait for the next chapter

Diddy4269
12-01-2009, 01:58 PM
can't wait to hear more

am_cutie666
12-01-2009, 02:11 PM
cant wait for the next chapter

DebbieX
12-08-2009, 08:33 PM
WOW. More and more FREE taxi rides.

ss89406
12-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Nothing like lots of sex AND free taxies.....gotta love it

frankjohnmoore
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
very nice, keep them cumming, thanks

Lastgentleman
08-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Good quick story. Story made the event seem real. Pace is the key when telling a good story and u have it.