PDA

View Full Version : a rest stop story m/m as told by a f

usafslut
12-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Donny left his parents house after a weekend with family. Because it was his father's 50th birthday there were lots of people staying over and he had to share a room. Donny was a junior in college and this was probably the first time in years that he didn't jerk off for 3 consecutive days.

He started back to college early Sunday morning from his small town in Maine and was horny a hell. He was heading down the highway and finally took his cock out and started to jerk off. Donny would never cum while driving because he came a lot and besides never having a towel at the right time, he always felt that he would lose control and get into an accident and never be able to explain why his pants were undone at the accident scene.

Donny was close to coming and put his cock back in pants as he headed through New Hampshire and then into Massachusetts. He was still day dreaming about the girl he was currently dating and how good she was at giving head. She was one of those girls who played with his butt while she was sucking him and she loved that he could fill her mouth more than once when he came. He couldn’t help but rub the bulge in his jeans.

He saw a rest area coming up and smiled, he could finally get off.

As Donny pulled into the lot, he only saw 5 cars and a few trucks, he felt confident that there would be a free stall. The rest area wasn’t one of those with restaurant and gas station type areas; this was basically a bathroom and some vending machines.

He walked to the men’s room. There was a guy washing his hands, one at the urinals and only the middle stall was open. He walked towards it and then noticed that there was no door on that stall. “Shit” he thought to himself. He didn’t care, he went over to the last urinal and figured he would at least pee and maybe one of the stalls would open up.

The guy who was at the sink came over and stood in front of the urinal next to him. Donny figured he must be a trucker or something that wanted to wash his hands before he peed.

The guy didn’t move all the way into the urinal and he pulled his cock out. Donny couldn’t help but look as the guy started to pull on his cock, and it was already hard. Donny looked up from the guy and now noticed that the guy from the other urinal had backed up and he too was jerking off. His mind was reeling; he had heard that there are gay guys that hang around men’s rooms especially in the cities. He had even heard that there was bathroom in the library on campus that “was a gay hang out.” This was the first time he felt he had walked into one of those spots.

Donny turned his head as he heard a stall door open, and another man walked out and he too was pulling on his cock, he was now right there in the middle of the floor, and his cock was huge. Donny realized that not only were these guys gay, they were all older than him and looking at him like fresh meat.

He was still nervous about the last closed stall door, but that opened and Donny looked at the mirror above the sinks behind him and saw the guy pulling very fast and hard on his cock too.

As Donny was looking in the mirror he had had to turn from the urinal and now all the guys could see that he too was hard. Before even realizing that he was exposed, the guy next to him reached out and started to stroke Donny’s cock. He had only jerked off with another guy when he much younger in high school when he and his friend had realized that they were both masturbating and figured they would do it together and see if they could learn anything from each other.

Donny looked down at his cock being pulled on by the man and saw the guy’s cock has thicker than his standing there a few inches away from his own. Out of curiosity if nothing more, Donny reached down and started to jerk the other guy off. This movement seemed to make everyone more relaxed and a moment later he saw a guy get down on his knees and start to suck the guy with the really big cock, right in the middle of the floor.

The guy doing the mutual jerking off with Donny took a step back and then dropped his hand from Donny’s cock. He then put his hand on Don’s neck and pulled it down towards his cock. Donny was horny that he just went with the flow. A moment later he was sucking his first cock. He always wondered if he would do this if given the chance, and there he was.

Donny just sucked on the cock the way his girlfriends had sucked on him. At first he didn’t take much more than the head, but soon got into the action and tried to see how much he could take.

After a few minutes of this Donny heard shuffling around and then watched a man sit on the floor and move himself between him and the guy he was sucking, and a moment later Donny was getting a blow job while giving one.
The feeling was great- the man took all of his cock right down to the end of his shaft. Donny needed a release and it sure seemed like this guy wanted his load.

A few minutes after the guy started sucking Donny; the guy he was sucking started to moan and he started to push down on Donny’s neck once again. Donny really didn’t want the guy to cum in his mouth, but as he started to push away from the cock, he felt the shot of cum hit the roof of mouth and the guy pushed his head down harder, as the next few shots of cum started filling his mouth.

Donny was happy the guy didn’t cum too much and the man released his neck shortly after cumming. Donny pulled his mouth free and was close enough to the urinal that he could lean over and spit the load out.

Don looked around as everyone was engaged with someone else- the guy sucking him suddenly stood up and positioned his hard cock in front of Donny. He wanted to take a break, but how could he refuse to suck this guy, seeing as he had been sucking on his cock for the past few minutes.

It was like someone had yelled out “shift” as suddenly there was a new guy now sitting on the floor who took Don’s wet cock into his mouth and Don bent forward again and started sucking the new guy. About of minute after the shift Donny felt the guy sucking him take some of his saliva and started working his butt. Donny quickly started thinking of his hot girlfriend and wondered if this guy was going to finger him differently.

Donny got the answer to that thought very quickly as the guy didn’t just put his finger in half way and wiggle it a little. The guy was actually driving his entire finger in and then pulling it out and then putting it back in, in a fucking motion. Because of a very wet blow job there seemed to be enough saliva running down Donny’s balls and into his crack that the finger was well lubricated. Also the way he was bent over it was giving little resistance to the guy’s finger.

Donny heard a guy cum and a few moments later that guy left and Donny then felt a guy kissing his ass cheeks. The new guy pulled the other guy’s finger out of his ass and the new guy inserted his tongue. Donny had never had this done to him and he was really getting turned on at this point.

He started to suck on the cock in his mouth harder and the guy couldn’t hold back any longer and exploded his hot load into Donny’s mouth. With his mouth full again, he had to reposition to get to the urinal to spit the load out. He actually pulled away from the two guys working on him with their mouths.

As Donny leaned over and spit the load of cum into the urinal, a guy positioned himself behind him and in one quick movement the guy grabbed Don by his hips and buried his cock into Donny’s virgin ass. Donny actually yelled out in pain, but the guy kept pumping and said “relax kid it won’t hurt if you just relax.” It was hard for him to do it, but Donny relaxed and sure enough it didn’t hurt—a couple of minutes later it actually started to feel good.

Donny got a little nervous and looked back over his shoulder and said “you can’t cum in my ass. OK?” the guy quickly responded “I’m not a jerk, I wouldn’t do that, but in about a minute I am going to fill your mouth like the last guy.” Donny was OK with that and sure enough about a minute later the guy pulled his cock out of his ass, moved around to his mouth and Donny went down on him just in time to get his third mouthful of cum.

Again Donny spit the load into the urinal, which was now filled with a mixture of water and cum. Donny straightened up and looked around. There was now just he and one other man. The guy who had just fucked him was at the sink and the other man was standing up against the wall a few feet from him. Donny looked down at the guy’s cock. It was the guy with the biggest cock that had been in the room. It was about 7 or 8” long and a good thickness.

The other man left and the guy walked up to Donny and asked “so you ready for a real cock up that ass of yours?” Donny looked down at it with curiosity and fear. “I don’t know if I can take that.” He said.

The guy smiled and commanded “turn around and grab the urinal like you just had for the other guy.” Donny didn’t know why he as acting so submissive since walking into the bathroom, but he did what the guy asked. The man positioned himself- Donny heard him spit and then felt the wet drip down his crack. When the trail reached his hole, the man rubbed his cock head along the wet crack and then pushed his thick cockhead into ass. Donny thought he was seeing stars it hurt so much as the head spread him much more than the first guy. The guy had pushed in slowly compared the first guy as well, and he went more than a couple inches in. Donny reached behind him and pushed at the guy’s belly as he stated “please stop, please take it out.”

The guy heard Donny’s plea but did just the opposite and pushed hard into the kid. Donny’s head almost went into the urinal. To stop himself from doing so, Donny pushed back and wound up taking the entire length of the guy’s huge cock. The guy grabbed both of Donny’s hips and locked him in place. He then pulled his dick all the way out and the moment the edge of the crown had cleared his hole, the guy rammed it back in. Again it hurt like hell and Donny’s legs almost buckled. The guy held him up but kept fucking his ass like it was a girl’s pussy. After a few minutes all of Donny’s ass muscles relaxed and he started to enjoy the pounding. His ass that had been tight and virgin was now being opened accepting another guy’s cock like a fagot.

Donny couldn’t believe that he was moaning in pleasure. He looked down at his own cock that was soft from the pain, but it seemed to be hardening as he watched. The guy kept pounding him and every so often pulled it out and then fucked his tight hole again. There was still pain when the guy did this, but it quickly became pleasure as he pounded deep inside once again.

A few minutes of this and the guy started to grunt. As much as Donny wanted to feel what it would be like to feel the main shoot his load inside his ass he was nervous about aids. Donny pulled away from the guy and got down on his knees. The main grabbed Donny’s hair and pulled his head onto his hard cock. Donny opened his mouth wide, but didn’t expect the guy the ram the thing deep into his throat. Donny started to gag and the man immediately yelled “don’t you dare gag on my cock, breathe through your noise, don’t you dare spit up you little bitch.”

Donny did his best not to gag and luckily he didn’t have try too long, the man started squirting what seemed like huge stings of cum. This time, however there was no way Donny was not going to swallow the load- this guys cock was so far back in his mouth that the cum was being delivered right down his throat.

The guy finally finished and he too left. Donny couldn’t believe it. He had gone in there to jerk off and was the only one who hadn’t cum. He walked over to the sink and grabbed some paper towel and started to clean his butt off. As he was doing this the door started to open. Donny just barely got his pants back up as a guy about his age walked in. It hit Donny that no one had come in the entire 20 or 30 minutes that all the playing was going on.

Donny stayed at the sink and continued to clean up. He looked in the mirror and couldn’t believe that he was actually checking out the guy at the urinal. The guy seemed to catch him looking and turned, showing Donny he was jerking off.

Donny ‘s cock started to grow in his pants as the little looking game continued. Finally the other kid asked “So did the big guy who just left fuck you?” Donny couldn’t believe the question and headed back over to the urinals. “Yes” he responded, “I had never been fucked till I walked in here, I thought the guy was going to tear me apart.”

Donny unzipped his jeans and started to play with his own cock. He looked at the other guy’s cock and figured they were about the same thickness, but the other guy had him beat on length.

The other kid said “ I let him fuck me once, I really don’t like it rough.” Donny just nodded as the two guys continued to jerk themselves off.

The guy continued to talk and asked “so, if that was the first time you were fucked, how many guys have you fucked?”

Donny admitted “I never touched a guy before a half hour ago, now I have sucked a couple guys off and been fucked twice.”

The kid smiled and said “Well I guess there is only thing you have left huh?”

Donny laughed and said “I guess so.”

With that the guy turned toward the side wall and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He bent over and put his hands on the wall. “Remember don’t learn from that jerk, enter me slow and then hold it till you feel my muscles relax.”

Donny looked at the guy and for the first time realized how cute another guy’s butt could look. Learning from the others, Donny spit in his hand and soaked his cock. He put the head of his dick up to the other guy’s hole and very slowly pushed in. The guy’s hole opened to accept him and Donny couldn’t believe how nice and how hot it felt.

He wasn’t all the way in when the other guy asked to him to stop and wait. About a minute later Donny actually felt the pressure around his cock subside and the guy pushed back on him, taking the rest of his shaft. Donny realize that was his clue and he started to pump slowly in and out of the man ass in front of him.

After a minute or two the guy was moaning and he asked Donny to pick up the pace. Unlike when he was getting fucked, this other guy was pounding away at his cock while being fucked. Donny was getting close, when he heard the guy cum and felt the pressure on his own cock as the muscles contracted around his cock.

Donny pulled away and the kid got on his knees. Donny watched as the boy opened his mouth and then took most of Donny inside. Donny panted “I cum a lot” and with that started shooting stream after stream into the other boy’s wet mouth. The boy kept swallowing and took everything Donny could give him.

The guy stood up and said “wow that was some load, I will be tasting that all day and night.” With that both guys got dressed and Donny left first. Donny got in his car and headed back to school. Half way back he called me (his sick female friend) and told me the story. He knew I am Bi and thought I would love the tale, which I did—and hopefully you have too.

Sheryl (‘)

badlybent
12-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks Sheryl. Sounds like someone giving lessons to a certain former senator from Idaho. Nice addition for our All Star AF bureau.

Drake1965
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Great Story.....had to read it twice to get all the way through it!!!

Wanting More
12-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Damn hot story!

lik2luk
12-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Wow, that was a hot story. Pretty wild. Love it when they are true.

Iminuit2
12-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Nice story Sheryl, you always do tit up so good!

reo46725
12-24-2009, 06:58 PM
awesome man-man story

ORAL200069
12-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Sharing is a wonderful thing! Thanks again!

curious.karim
04-28-2010, 01:09 PM
That was very HOT!!

Ricey
06-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Great story as always, can't believe I missed this one before.

Steve309
06-07-2010, 09:56 PM
What a great story thanks. Glad he had someone to share it with

ssixg
06-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Awesome story, thanks for posting it!