PDA

View Full Version : Our night of fun....

77mama&papa
12-04-2009, 10:20 PM
This is a story that I had wrote a while back and emailed to my wife. It is, at this point fiction, however I can hope that some day it becomes reality...

One Saturday night after we finally get all he kids off to bed we sit down at the table with a couple of beers. This is the first time in a long time that we get a chance to have some alone, adult conversation. A few beers later I notice that you are getting a little giddy. Of course I am continuously reaching over and teasing your breasts and rubbing your thigh up near your crotch. Then you kind of look at me out of the corner of your eye, and say in an almost bashful kind of way that “you are going to do something tonight that you have wanted to for a long.” With that you grab me by the hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. As soon as we get to the bedroom door you turn to me with this wild, sex crazed animal look and say “I am going to fuck the shit out of you and you are going to do exactly as I say do you understand me?” In somewhat of a shock all I can get out is uh-huh. At that point we start to passionately kiss and remove each other’s clothes. You lie down on the bed and say, “now lick my pussy like there is no tomorrow”. Eagerly, I climb right in between your thighs and start licking and sucking and finger fucking you, the whole time you have one hand on my head and the other massaging your tits and rubbing your nipples. After about five minutes you start to move your hips up and down and you cum all over my face. You then pull me up to your face and lick your juices from around my mouth as we start to kiss some more. You reach down and grab me by the hips and my cock slides right into your pussy. I slowly glide my rock hard cock in and out of your pussy. Then I start to pick up the pace and feverishly start to fuck you harder and harder faster and faster. After our many years together you know that this will make me cum in no time. So you push me off the top of you and start sucking my cock so hard and fast. You are slobbering all over my rock hard dick, sucking harder than you ever have before when my member swells and then empties it’s load down the back of your throat. You continue to suck and pull on my cock almost like your milking it. You don’t even give me a chance to think about stopping there. You slide back up on top of me a slide my dick deep inside of you as you lean down and run your tongue in my mouth. It is so passionate and hot, with us kissing and running our tongues in and out of each others mouth with the taste of my salty cum and your sweet pussy juices meshing together, it seems like we could kiss like that for hours. This whole time you have started to ride up and down on my cock keeping it rock hard so you can fuck it for hours. You bounce up and down and I am meeting you with thrust of my pelvis. We are fucking, not like two separate people, but as one mind, body and soul each knowing just what the other wants. We keep fucking and changing positions for what seems like eternity and you have pussy juices running down the inside of your thighs. By now we are doggy style and you are screaming and moaning for me to fuck you harder and cum inside you. You only have to ask once before I explode my second load deep into you pussy. As I finish pumping my hot load in you, you roll over on your back, look me straight in the eye and say, “don’t even think you are done, you have made a mess of my pussy and I want you to get down there and clean it”. I hesitate for a second when you remind me that you are giving the orders and I will follow them. “What exactly do you mean” I ask. “get down there and lick all that mess out of my pussy” you say. So I work my way down to your pussy and start to lick in and around it. I am surprised at how much I enjoy eating out your cum filled pussy. I start to bury my tongue deep inside of you scooping out our juices with my tongue. This action sends waves and waves of spasms through your body and you keep pumping out more of our cum mixture for me to clean. When I finish you roll me off of you and then you notice that my dick is rock hard again so you demand that I fuck you one more time. So I get back on top of you and start slowly sliding my cock in and out of your swollen pussy. We continue to fuck for god knows how long when I let you know that I am about to cum and not wanting to make your pussy a huge mess again, you go down and suck me off again, not missing a single drop. Then we both collapse into each other, exhausted but well satisfied. Then as you drift off to sleep kind of chuckle and whisper “you were a good little bitch tonight….wait until the next “

badlybent
12-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks for posting it.

davesmistress
12-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the addition

frankjohnmoore
12-07-2009, 01:27 AM
great story, thanks

killy10
05-28-2010, 11:55 AM
great story