PDA

View Full Version : A Halloween to remember...

77mama&papa
12-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Again, as with most of my stories, this is fictional. Maybe some day I will be able to update it with a true version....

A Halloween Remember...

What starts out as a little deception by Steve and Bill turns in to a whole lot more at the end of the night!

Bill and Steve have been best friends for the longest time and have always told each other how hot the others wife was. They also joked about how they would love a chance to swap some night, but they both knew that their significant others would never go for it. So they set out to devise a plan. That year at Steve and Sara’s annual Halloween party, both Steve and Bill were to wear some sort of complete costume. One where no one could tell who it was wearing it. So Bill and Stephanie get to the party and Bill is wearing a Big Bad Wolf costume and Stephanie is Little Red Riding Hood. Now Stephanie tends to dress more conservative than most, but this is the one night all year that she throws caution to the wind and dresses real sexy. She is a very attractive 32year old woman, 5’-6” real long legs that end in a small fit ass with small but firm 32 “B” cup tities. There are approximately 40 people at the costume party, so it takes Bill and Stephanie some time to mingle with everyone before they get to Steve and Sara. Steve is wearing this big old Gorilla outfit and Sara is dressed in this little Jungle Jane outfit that is more like a Bikini top with a short little skirt that barely covers her sweet round firm ass. Now Sara is a little more shapely than Stephanie and has some of the nicest 36 “D” breasts. All night they both made sure that there wives always had a fresh drinks and would make sure to fondle them to get them nice and horny. The party continues for hours and at about midnight Steve and Bill get together to set their plan in motion. They both sneak out back and change into each other’s costumes. As they get back to the party they both head towards each other’s wife like there is nothing going on. Now Stephanie is starting to get drunk and really horny from all the fondling that her husband has been doing. Now Steve has taken over for Bill, but he continues the fondling and actually takes it up a notch. As Stephanie is sitting on his lap he slips a hand up her shirt and pinches her firm little nipple. She kind of giggles and leans down to whisper in his ear, “I feel something growing in your pants would you like to go out to the car and talk about the first thing that pops up?” Steve doesn’t say a word he just nods “yes” and they get up and head outside. Now Steve doesn’t want to take the chance that Stephanie would figure out it’s not Bill if he says anything, so he just plays like he is the Big Bad Wolf and just growls and pants like a dog. And not wanting to lose his chance he doesn’t even give her a chance to speak. As soon as they get next to Bills car he spins Stephanie around and bends her over the trunk of the car, pulls his paw gloves off and starts to rub the inside of her thighs. He works his way up to the moist wet pussy at the top of her thighs and finds she has no underwear on. As his is finger fucking her, he unzips the front of his costume and pulls out his rock hard cock. He starts to push the head of his dick into Stephanie’s hot wet cunt and she starts to moan. She works her ass back against Steve’s hips and moan’s “you must be real horny, ‘cause your cock feels a little bigger than normal.” She seems to really enjoy it though, because she really starts to slam back against Steve, driving his cock balls deep into her pussy. She moves faster and harder and then all the sudden starts to scream “I am going to Cummmmmmmmmm, Oh my god that feels so good” with that Steve uncorks the biggest load of hot cum deep into her twitching pussy. He pulls out quick and puts his soaked cock away before Stephanie can get a chance to recover and figure out it’s not Bill. They both gain their composure and head back to the party. As they get back to the house Steve notices his wife, Sara leading his best friend out the back door. The whole time Steve and Stephanie were outside Bill was touching and rubbing up on Sara and she couldn’t take any more, so she leads Bill outside. As soon as Sara and bill get out the back door, Sara spins right around and drops to her knees, unzips Bill’s costume and pull out his dick. She wastes no time putting it into her mouth and sucking it for all she’s worth. Bill is so stunned he just stands there letting his best friends wife suck his cock like she is the blowjob champion of the world. Then to Bill’s amazement she looks up and says, “you have a really nice cock Bill.” He starts to stutter, but, but…is about all he gets out as Sara goes back to suck his cock for all it’s worth. “This is what you wanted right Bill?” “I saw you and Steve changing costumes and I figured you were up to no good and then when I saw him take your wife outside I knew what was up”. All Bill can say is yes this is what we wanted. He pulls Sara up to her feet and lays her down in the back of someone’s pick-up truck and removes her panties and pile drives his rock hard cock deep into Sara’s pussy. She squeals and jerks a little as she tells Bill to take it easy, she says “you are a little longer than Steve. He is a little thicker, but you have him beat by 2-3 inches in length.” So Bill slows down and pumps Sara with slow and deliberate strokes. He reaches his right hand up and pushes her top up and off of her huge breasts. He moans, “I have been waiting years to get a good look at those tits” as he leans forward and sucks one of her nipples into his mouth. Sara then wraps her legs around Bill’s waist and pulls him deep inside her as she starts to move along with his every stoke. Each stroke is now getting faster and harder. Sara starts to arch her back and says “that’s it Bill, Fuck me like that” “keep it going, don’t stop”…. “Ohhhhh that feels great, oh fuck yeah” as she explodes into orgasm. Bill can’t take any more, years of built up sexual desire has now cum to a head and he explodes his load deep into Sara’s eagerly awaiting pussy. The two of them get back into costume and sneak back into the house, again like nothing has happened. By this time it is like 2:00 am and there are only 4 other couples left besides Bill, Stephanie, Steve and Sara.

By now it is apparent that the alcohol is starting to effect everyone there because all the woman are removing more and more clothes by the minute and the guys are all getting really frisky. Bill goes over and sits on the couch were his wife Stephanie is sitting on his best friend Steve’s lap. She still has no clue that it’s not Bill’s lap that she is sitting on. A few minutes later Sara comes over and sits on bills lap sideways facing Steve and Stephanie. They start to watch all the other couples get more out of control and before you know Ted and Cindy are in the kitchen and he has her bent over the sink and he is force fucking her like there is no tomorrow. Sara looks over at Stephanie and see’s that she has worked Steve’s dick out of his costume and is sliding herself down onto his rock hard cock while she watches the other couples go at it. So Sara follows along and gets on her knees in front of bill and pulls his dick out of his costume front and slides her mouth all the way down to his balls and then slowly back up to the top. Stephanie is facing away from Steve as she bounces up and down on what she believes is her husband Bill’s fat cock when Steve removes the head of his costume. Bill figures it’s about time to let Stephanie in on the little secret so he takes of the top to his costume and as Stephanie looks to her right and see’s her husband getting his dick sucked by his best friends wife she is in total shock and she momentarily stops fucking Steve. But before she gets a chance to stop what she is doing Steve grabs her by the hips and starts to pound her pussy with long hard strokes. She barely gets her head turned around and she realizes what is going on and she starts to have one of her strongest and wildest orgasms ever. By now everyone in the place is either naked or close to it and is fucking or sucking someone. Sara continues to suck Bill’s cock long and hard as Stephanie goes back to bouncing wildly on Steve’s dick. Then out of nowhere Bill’s once conservative wife yells across the room that she need’s a dick to suck. And Stephanie got her wish. It seemed like no time and there were three guys lined up all looking to have their cocks sucked. As soon as the first guy got close enough Sara grabbed him by the cock and with one quick motion went balls deep like she was a professional dick sucker. At this point Bill and Sara trade spots and Bill bury’s his face right into Sara hot steamy pussy. He stops every other second or so to catch a glimpse of his wife sucking and fucking two guys right by his side. This continues on until the early hours of the morning and the next day Bill wakes up on the couch with Sara’s head in his lap. And his best friend and wife are still passed out up stairs in his bed.

Please any and all feedback (good and bad) is appreciated.

badlybent
12-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the addition. Stories are easier to read if they are broken up into small paragraphs separated by line breaks. A paragraph denotes a complete thought. For instance, in this case, the first paragraph would probably end after the third sentence. If that helps.

anonaussie
12-05-2009, 10:47 PM
77MamaandPapa,

Great story. Thanks for posting.

Regards

frankjohnmoore
12-14-2009, 02:38 AM
very nice story, hope you write more and take badly bent advice, thanks

77mama&papa
12-15-2009, 08:04 PM
thanks for the pointers.... i have more stories that i will get posted after i make the changes.

ad12211
12-18-2009, 08:41 AM
thanks for posting

buzzbuzz
03-01-2010, 09:19 PM
thanks for posting :)