PDA

View Full Version : The Connection m/m

kalubi
12-05-2009, 10:48 PM
The Connection.

One night I was so bored on the internet that for some unknown reason I put some of my details on a gay contact web site just to see what response I would get. I didn’t really want to meet a man or something like that. I think I was just curious to see what would happen.

Nothing happened for a few months and I had almost forgotten about it, when I received an email saying someone there was contacting me. After giving it some thought I went to the site and had a look at the message, it was a man quite a few years younger than me, who said he wanted to chat to me. At first I thought I would just ignore it but then decided to reply, I sent back a reply to his message and after that we exchanged quite a few messages over the next few weeks.

When he asked, I sent him a few pictures of myself and he sent me a few of his pictures, his face picture wasn’t to clear but the few of his cock where, it looked awesome, large and thick, but I thought it wasn’t really that big it was just the way the pictures had been taken. I also sent him some pictures of my cock and of me standing and sitting around naked. I didn’t want to send him any pictures of myself but as he had sent me some of his I felt it would be bad manners not to send a few of me. After about two months of exchanging messages he expressed an interest in meeting me, at first I said yes but then got cold feet and changed my mind. He kept asking to meet me sometime and eventually I though ok what the hell its just a meeting, we had talked about so many things it felt like he was now a friend of mine. So I eventually agreed to meet him at a shopping centre one evening the next week. At first I was a bit excited to be meeting him but then got worried, thinking about what if he wanted to have sex, or something else might happen, and tried to think of some way to get out of the meeting. I couldn’t find any reason that would get me out of the meeting without me sounding like a real idiot so I just had to keep the date.

The next week just seemed to fly past and the evening of our meeting came almost to quickly. I arrived at the shopping centre a bit early and as I wasn’t so sure what he looked like I decided to wait in the car till the right time and phone him to see if he was there. When it was the arranged time I phoned him and asked where he was, he said he was just outside the shops, and where was I, so I told him I had just got there and was still at my car he asked where and I explained to him where I was parked. He came over and said instead of going into the shopping centre why don’t we could go to his place instead, which was close by for some coffee and a chat. By this stage my mind was in such a jumble, I just said yes ok, I am sure if he had said I must take off all my clothes and walk through the shopping centre naked I probably would have said yes ok and done it as well, I don’t think I have ever been so nervous before in my life.

So he got into the car and we drove to his flat, which as he had said was just around the corner, and had some coffee and sat in the lounge chatting. After a little while he came and sat next to me and started rubbing my thigh with his hand it felt nice so I didn’t stop him, then he moved his hand up my leg and was feeling my cock and balls.

He then said why don’t we go to his bedroom, not knowing what to expect I said yes ok. As soon as we got into the room he said lets take our clothes off. I was a bit shy at first but as he had seen pictures of me nude I thought ok why not, and got undressed. I thought we where going to maybe jerk each other off, I still cannot believe I was so naive. As soon as we where both naked he held my cock and I took his hard cock in my hands, damn but it was big, at least twice the size of my cock. By this stage my cock was hard as well and he was rubbing it up and down. I was doing the same thing to his huge cock.

After we had done this for a while for he said I must lie down on my back on the bed. By now I was starting to get worried, but what other option was there? We where both naked with our cocks hard, I couldn’t say no. So I lay down on the bed with my legs closed and my cock standing up. From there I could see him standing at the end of the bed with his large cock sticking out in front of him. The sight of him standing there brought back lots of unhappy memories so I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind of all those thoughts. I felt him get onto the bed and then he pulled my knees apart, got between my legs and started sucking my cock. I have had lots of blowjobs before but he knew every trick in the book and it didn’t take long for me to cum. I came right into his mouth and he swallowed all my cum. I came so hard that I had difficulty getting my breath. I kept my eyes closed all the time he was sucking it, and could just feel his mouth draining every last bit of cum out of my cock.

I was still breathless and had my eyes closed when he stopped sucking my cock and before I could do anything he moved up the bed and lifted my legs onto his shoulders and started pushing his huge cock into me. My first though was oh hell now what have I got myself into. As he pushed his cock into me it felt like he was going to rip me apart but then once it slid inside me it felt much better. He then fucked me like that. He came inside my ass it felt nice having his cock going in and out me like that. When he came he pulled his cock out, took of the condom, how he got the condom on I don’t know he must have done it while he was sucking my cock, and then went out the room, to the bathroom, to clean up.

I just lay there not really knowing what I felt like. It definitely wasn’t what I had planed to happen. It wasn’t the first time I had been fucked like this, but the other times where so long ago, then I had no alternative but to be fucked. The few times I had thought about it over the years I had always seen myself fucking another man not being fucked another mans big cock.

When he came back to the room he asked if I wanted to shower, I said yes and went to the bathroom and had a shower. When I had finished having a shower I thought should I put my clothes back on or what? As my clothes where still in the bedroom I had no option but to walk through there naked, what was the use of wrapping a towel around my waist, its not as if he hadn’t seen and felt my cock and balls or my ass. So I just went there naked and joined him in the room, we chatted a bit then he asked if I wanted more coffee, I said yes so he said lets go to the lounge, when I wanted to get dressed he said no why don’t we stay naked so I just went naked. We had coffee and chatted for a long time. While we where sitting next to each other naked we both felt and played with each others cock and balls

The next morning at work I tried to work out what I felt about the whole thing, part of me said it was not right but another part said it might be wrong but it was such fun and felt so nice. After much thought I decided to try it once more so phoned him and made a date for that night.

This time he had my clothes off just as I came into his flat and didn’t suck my cock but lay me on the bed put my legs on his shoulders again and pushed his cock into me and fucked me again. He fucked me for a long time before he came. When he had been fucking me for a while my cock felt funny like it was going to cum so I reached down and rubbed it up and down a few times and I came as he was still fucking me. Wow it felt so nice, me shooting cum all over the place while he was ramming this huge cock into my ass. It felt almost as nice as the blowjob he had given me the night before. The more he fucked me the more I came it was like magic.

crzy67
12-05-2009, 11:56 PM
I like this story.

eleven
12-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Loved it!

badlybent
12-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the addition.

railer8666
12-08-2009, 10:54 PM
very nice post. got so hot i'll have to take things into my own hands tonight. thanks.;p

lik2luk
12-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Nice Story. If you any more, don't be afraid to share.

bike_josh
01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
great story!

lil_dude440
04-24-2010, 11:31 PM
This is great thanks.

curious.karim
04-28-2010, 01:00 PM
I love the story =) very hot ;-)

hornycowboy
05-15-2010, 05:26 PM
hot story kind of like what happened with me my first time with a stranger.

bassdude10
05-17-2010, 05:23 PM
I really liked the story, good job!