PDA

View Full Version : Tina goes wild for it?

topshaper
12-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Life was such a bore for Tina, she laid on her bed and the cool morning breeze came in through her window, she was remembering her little escapade with Matt, Clare’s boyfriend, last Saturday they had a sleep over at Clare’s and Matt kept grabbing her tits when Clare was not looking, at first she rebuked him, but then she began to enjoy the attention. Clare was busy with her new game console and seemed so engrossed, she just did not care one way or another, what Matt was doing.

Tina decided to talk to Clare, when Matt said he was off to the bathroom. “Clare why are you letting Matt hit on me? Don’t you care what your boyfriend gets up to?”
“He has always fancied his chances with you and to be perfectly honest I thought it was better to let him try it on?” Tina was shocked, “But I am your friend why could you let such a thing happen to your best friend?” “Well because we are best friends, I thought it was only fair you got a bit of fun as well, anyway I have to pop over to my cousins house and pick up some clothes for my Mom, I will be gone for just an hour, so feel free and enjoy Matt’s attentions!” Clare told her matter of factly. With that she was gone and Tina sat on the lounge sofa trying to work out what had just happened.

Matt appeared and asked where Clare went, “She said she would be back in an hour she had to collect some clothes for her mom from her cousin’s house,” Matt jumped onto the sofa alongside Tina, and he placed his arm around her shoulder “Then we have a whole hour to get acquainted then?” He smiled and brought his hand down over her boob. Tina felt little shocks tingle across her growing nipple and her stomach began to feel so fluttery.

He planted his lips firmly to hers and his tongue pushed its way into her mouth tantalising her tongue entwining around her mouth like a snake, they tongue fenced and she felt his fingers move under her top and pinch her now hard nipple. She heard the rasp of a zipper and then he grabbed her hand and slapped his cock into it she automatically grabbed his growing member in her hand and felt it pulsing and hardening, she felt his other hand under her skirt moving over her little pink panties/ He began pulling them to one side and sliding his fingers across her now wet slit. “Suck my dick!” he panted pushing her head towards his now rampant 5and half inch cock, before she could react his member was deep in her mouth and she was licking and twizziling her tongue around his shaft.

He started to force his cock deeper into her mouth hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag, but she began to suck and force her cheeks to crush his thickening cock. He pulled his cock out of her mouth grunting then he spurted his hot sticky cum all over her mouth and face, he began thrusting his fingers into her wet pussy, she felt such a thrill as her body sprang into life and began to tremble. All of sudden they heard the front door slam; quickly they pulled apart, putting their clothing back in order.

“Where is Clare?” her mom asked as she struggled passed the lounge on her way through to the kitchen loaded with shopping. “She has gone to fetch the clothes you asked her to fetch from her cousins, she has been gone about half an hour or so, she should not be much longer” Tina said hurriedly. Tina got up and walked off to the bathroom before Clare’s mom saw the state she was in and the matted semen in her hair.

After making herself look better and well and truly cleaned any specks of her tryst with Matt cleaned away. She went back down stairs, “Matt’s just left” Clare’s mom said “He had things he needed to do so he will catch up later” “Oh well I think I will be going as well Clare said she would pop by later, so I am off home to shower and get ready, I will see you later when we get back from Mary’s party ok?” “Yes fine have a great time I will tell Clare to call you when she is on her way over” Tina could not leave quickly enough and she was so glad to have escaped before Clare’s mom had noticed anything amiss.

“It’s only 4 days into the term I am fed up with School already,” Tina moaned to her Mum at the breakfast table. “Well dear, life can be a bore, but we have to get on with it, don’t we?” her Mother retorted. Tina flounced out of the large kitchen and headed straight for her bedroom. Next week she was going to be 17 years old and she was bored with her life already.

There was a harsh knock on her bedroom door, Tina jumped with shock as the door burst opened “Hey kid do you fancy a swim over at your aunty Martha’s?” it was her mother’s current boyfriend Joey. “Oh Joey you gave me such a fright, I suppose so, will Jane be there?” she asked hopefully. “Probably, anyway, I am off now, if you are coming get your stuff, and don’t forget a change of clothes for after, that's your Mum’s orders!” Tina quickly packed her some clothes and her bikini, though it was last years she knew it would stretch enough to fit her, if not Jane would have one for her to borrow.

They sped along in Joeys Range Rover, he was a very fast driver, and Tina found the speed exhilarating. As they came up the causeway, Joey shouted, “Out there in the bay” she looked and saw the dolphins speeding across the inlet. “Oh please stop and let’s watch them for a bit please?” she cried Joey pulled into the picnic area, “Here grab hold of the binoculars and have a good look?” Tina was mesmerised by one of nature’s beautiful and graceful creatures especially as the dolphins, had only just appeared back in the bay recently.

“Had decent shag recently?” Joey asked her casually, his face alight with mischief.
“Yes three so far this week!” Tina shot back in answer to is crudity. She handed the glasses back to him; “I don’t know what shag is anyway, in school they told us that there is a bird called Shag?” she said with a smile on her face.
“Yeah like hell, you don’t know what it is, here grab a handful of this!” He had grabbed his privates and was jiggling them, “Once you have had hold of this then you will know what good shag is all about” he said with a gleam in his eyes and a big boyish smile all over his face.

“If Mum ever saw or heard the things you say to me, and the way you say things to me. She would blow a gasket”. ”Oh come on it is only a bit of banter” he chuckled.
Tina smiled; “You know you should not be talking to me in that way, next week is my 17th birthday, and you should know better!” She smirked at his crudity, and could not keep her eyes off the large protruding hardness under his shorts.

Tina saw how Joey looked at her bare legs and how he ogled her boobs, she felt a sort of dampness between her legs and she wiggled her butt in the seat. Her mind floated back to last week with Matt and how turned on she had got. As she wriggled, the strap of her halter-top slipped down her arm, baring quite a bit of her boob. Joey’s hand quickly shot across and pushed her strap back up onto her shoulder, as soon as he did, Tina tried to pull away from him, more shocked than worried. In the process her boob simply popped out into his hand.

“Christ, your titty is almost as big as your mum’s tits,” he said, has he was pulling and tweaking her nipple, causing her nipple to grow almost to bursting. He was lifting her tit and growing nipple upwards, the nipple felt like a stiff poker. Tina drew in a big gasp as she felt an electric shock through her young body, she felt the dampness between her legs becoming wetter and she felt a weird but nice feeling spreading across her body.

Joey was glad they had stopped in this secluded area of the lay-by, hardly any trucks or cars pulled this far in. His hand grasped her cheek gently, his thumb resting on the front of her lips. He was pushing the tip of his thumb along her lips back and forth; he gently pushed his thumb into her succulent mouth. Tina reacted and she closed her lips around his thumb, sucking and licking it with her tongue. Joey pulled her to him and he squeezed her other boob tugging and squeezing her nipple, which was now as hard and grown just as long as the other, they were both hard and sending shock waves throughout her body.

Joey grabbed at his zipper he pulled his rampant nine inch cock out of his shorts and then placed her hand on his now bulging hard pulsing cock. Tina was surprised at the size and how hard it was as it throbbed in her small hand, she had never touched a cock as big as this before.

Joey, let his hand drop from her boobs and slid down to her waistband and onto the front of her shorts, pushing and cupping her damp moist mound. “Whoa” he gasped “Look sorry I got carried away; your mum would kill me if she knew we were doing something like this. If she ever found out, or we got caught she would be so hurt I could not do that to her. Lets get on over to Martha’s for that swim, we both need cooling down!” Joey gasped.

Tina still had her hand firmly wrapped around his stiff cock. Joey tried to prise her small hand off his rampant cock, Tina was in a trance like state and before he could move any further, Tina’s head which was exploding from all the different senses and messages careering around her brain and throughout her body, desperately seeking some sort of relief, before Joey could react any further, she clamped her small hot lips over the top of his bulging cock, sucking him into her throat.

For someone to do this without any experience was mind boggling, Joey lost all control as he shoved his 9” cock into her mouth, quickly he began face fucking her sweet mouth so hard without realising he was doing it so fiercely. She rose up and met his challenge, letting his throbbing monster slide down her throat and her lips were almost to the base of his big thick rampant cock.

“No Tina we can’t do this it is wrong,” yet he was still ramming into her accepting mouth. His hands began rubbing down her back, into the waistband of her knickers cupping both cheeks of her pert tight arse. His fingers found her wet slit and he dug two fingers inside her soaking wet cunt it was so tight. He pulled his fingers out, they were soaked in her juices, and he pushed one of his slippery fingers into the bud of her arse forcing it inside her. He felt her gasp and then clamp her mouth harder around his member sucking and gripping it like an industrial vice.

Suddenly, he felt his insides tremble, and he exploded into her mouth, Tina swallowed almost all of it. She pulled herself up and looked him in the face, cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. Joey grabbed her face in his hands and smothered her mouth with his lips, tasting his own cum and her tongue danced around his mouth, both of her hands were pulling and stroking his already stiffened cock.

Throwing caution to the wind, Joey pulled her shorts and knickers down and off her body. He moved over into the passenger seat, and he lifted her up onto his lap astride his legs facing him. He pulled her legs wide open he could see her hairless puffy engorged lips her juices oozing from her pussy. He took his rampant cock and placed it at the entrance to her virgin hole, with is other hand he released the seat catch and the chair turned into a flat bed with a thump. Tina's eyes wide open in shock as she fell backwards then stopped with a jolt, at the same time Joey pushed his rampant member into her virgin hole tearing her apart. Tina screamed, from the searing pain, then suddenly she felt the pain turning to ecstasy as she bucked and met him stride for stride.

Joey slammed his rampant pumped up meat into her virgin hole, hard and deep, she rose and slammed as hard back onto his now vibrating member. His lips bared over his teeth as he looked at her wide open eyes, begging him for more, “Come on you slut.” he said, “let Daddy fill your wet pussy, come on push down on me, be my cock slut, what are you he shouted at her?” “I am your cock slut,” she screamed, “Now harder, harder,” she yelled at him “I am coming,” she screamed, and together they laid waste to their pent up feelings Joey exploded into her body, at the same time Tina’s own orgasm came upon her with such force. She exerted such pressure through her vaginal walls, Joey grunted in pain at the constriction, he grabbed her tits by the nipples and screwed them and twisted both different ways as she exploded with searing pains of ecstasy, with an all enveloping shudder throughout her body, a noise like thunder exploded within her head.

Tina had for the first time in her short life, had just experienced her first orgasm and she had never before experienced such feelings of lust and ecstasy. After what seemed like hours they both got dressed, Joey looking very sheepishly at Tina, “If you tell anyone about this then I am done for,” he said, his words choking in his mouth.
“What are we going to do about this mess then?” she said looking at the semen and blood on the seats of his precious Range Rover. He grabbed a handful of tissues and told her to clean it up as best she could, he would sort it out later.

Tina’s world was now in total confusion not 20 minutes ago she had never contemplated full sex, but now suddenly she had not only lost her virgin status but she had shagged her mother’s boyfriend. Joey kept snapping glances at her, then he said “This can be the only time we ever do this,” he said, “God you don’t know how much shit will land on my head, if your Mum ever found out about this, Oh God her brothers your uncle Steve and uncle Ian will burn me alive!” he said, his face turning ashen and his body shook uncontrollably. Suddenly they were pulling into Marsha’s place, “Just carry on as if nothing has happened,” he growled.

Marsha waved “Hi go on in the pools empty, I am going into Town to pick up some bit’s for week end, and collect Jane from her friend’s house she stayed over last night, I will be about 2 hours, if you go before I get back lock up and put keys back through door letter box? OK “she said jumping into her four by four. “Oh Brian’s away till Monday on some golfing jaunt, he said he would stop by Tuesday and bring the equipment you asked for OK?” Joey waved and shouted thanks, then turning to Tina he said “We have to be very careful, too much is riding on anyone finding out about earlier, come on lets go swim and cool down we need to do something?” Tina was a little mystified at Joey’s paranoia; she followed him through the house out into back yard pool area. The whole place was amazing, total privacy, no one could see in to the bathing or deck area, the nearest property to Marsha’s was 400 metres down the lane.

Joey emerged from the cabin at the side of the pool in his Speedo’s and dived into the long luxurious pool and began swimming up and down the lengths. Tina went into the cabin and she saw how dishevelled she looked, she took a shower to get rid of all the cum and juices from her pussy and body, soon she felt much better and began to put her Bikini on, she realized how tight it was, her boobs hardly covered by the material and the bottoms looked more like a stretched thong. Standing at the mirror she saw how the bikini accentuated her body, she guessed Joey would blow a gasket when she stepped outside of the cabin, thank goodness there was nobody around.

Walking nervously out onto the poolside she saw Joey charging up and down the pool, length after length, she could see the sinewy muscles rippling in his broad back. Her pussy was already wet and her stomach churned with anticipation. She gently dropped into the water when Joey was at the top end of the pool, not a very good swimmer she began swimming up to the top of the pool. Joey swished passed her and very soon passed her again before she had completed her first length. He stopped at the top of the pool and watched Tina floundering into the end of her length.
“You waste so much energy in the way you swim, come here let me show how to make better use of your strokes?” he said

Tina swam across to him and he said to her “Stand up and to reach your arms upwards, pointing your fingers, stretch as far as you find comfortable” He said to her. Tina did as he asked, and stretched her lithe body and her arms upwards pointing her fingers skywards. “Now slowly keeping your body stiff and stretched fall into my outstretched arms so your tummy rests on my forearms?” he said. Tina did as instructed and she fell into his outstretched arms as he had said. Joey moved one of his forearms upwards just under her breasts and the other just above her mound.
“Now stay ramrod straight and I will manoeuvre you around the pool balance on my arms.” Slowly he glided her succulent body around the pool,

“In a second I want you to push down with your left arm keeping the palm and fingers straight and slightly cupped down through the water pulling the water back towards your hips. As soon as that hand reaches the side of your hips, lift it out of the water and above your head keeping the arm straight stiff , and then as your arm passes your head, begin pushing exactly the same with your right hand, so when your right hand is in line with your right hip, so should your left arm be straight out in front of you and beginning to push down as you bring your right arm the same way above your head as with the other arm?”
Tina set off as he instructed feeling his strong arms cradling her body, she dragged first her left arm down and back as he had explained and then doing the same with the other arm as soon as her left arm passed her head. “Good!” he said as she made progress and her body began to propel itself with so much ease, Tina was so shocked at the easy way he had shown her how to use her arm strokes. “Now I want you to push your right leg down and up, and as your right leg returns to the surface I want you to push down on your left leg, but you must do this in unison with the opposite leading arm. So when your right arm begins to push down and force the water backwards towards your hips your left leg will dip slightly and return just at the same time as your left arm pushes down, the right leg follows suit?”

Pushing her around the surface of the water as she developed her stroke to his satisfaction, Tine felt his hand slipping slowly, dropping further over her mound. As she dragged her arm back through the water she rubbed the front of his Speedo’s, she noticed each time this happened, she instantly felt his stiff log like cock thrusting out into a tent, as it grew her hand was continually rasping his growing bulge on each pass. Then she felt the unmistakeable touch of his fingers which had slipped inside the edge of her bikini bottoms.

He began to slow down has he continued pushing her around on the surface, his fingers entered her vibrant pussy; in turn Tina’s hand had grabbed his now hardened cock in her hand and was grasping it tightly. Joey groaned aloud, he pulled her bottoms down and off her body so he could once more have unrestricted access to her love box. In turn Tina pulled his Speedo’s down so she could have his monster cock freely in her grasp. Leaning her against the pool wall, Joey pulled her legs apart and upwards, and then without any preamble he shoved his rampant weapon deep inside her with such brute force, it winded her slightly, but she also quickly recovered from the shock lunge and drove herself down onto his now pulsating cock. The savage dual between the pair caused the water around them to foam, and suddenly they both came at the same time, groaning and thrashing about at the pool side.

Out of sight from the thrashing pair, they were completely unaware that Jane watched the parody taking place in the pool below her window; she had just returned from her friend’s sleepover the father had given her a lift. At 19 years old she was also one of Joey’s conquests, her fingers were pulling on her nipples of her ample breasts and her other hand held a massive vibrator, which she was driving in and out of her hot wet sex box, she envied Tina and wished it was her thrashing about with Joey.

Joey grabbed his shorts from the pool and walked to the cabin, leaving Tina totally exhausted from their recent coupling, she pulled on her bikini bottoms feeling Joeys cum running down her leg. She walked to the shower room off the cabin and washed herself clean and she washed the cum out of her bikini bottoms and put them back on, she went back out and lay down on the sun lounger and rested her aching body.
Meanwhile Joey after a quick rub down with one of the pool towels went in search of a drink; he opened the door to the massive kitchen fridge and grabbed a large bottle of Zup.

Hearing a sound behind him thinking Tina had followed him inside, he said matter of factly “Do you want something to drink? “Yes and a lot more besides!” the voice replied. Joey spun around and saw Jane standing in the doorway wearing deep red kimono, her nipples jutting through the material, her long blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders. He could see the kimono was opened down the front and he could also see the perfectly formed lips of her labia pouting bright pink and glistening in the light. “I have been watching you and your partners daughter, you randy old bastard” she said. You and I have some unfinished business to settle?”

Joey cast his mind back, remembering the last time he had come over, he had almost managed to have his way with Jane, they had been flirting like mad in the pool almost the same way he had just been doing with Tina, trying to improve her swimming style. He had Jane pinned up against the side of the pool in the deeper end, he had his cock out of his Speedo’s and was blatantly rocking it between her inviting thighs, his hands were under her bikini top ravishing her breasts. When suddenly he heard a noise and Martha came out onto the patio, calling for Jane.

Telephone dear she shrilled. Joey quickly sank deep in the water and struck out under water for the far wall, pulling his Speedo’s up as he swam, he stayed close to the wall. When he surfaced Jane was looking back down the pool at him as she climbed out, her eyes showing her wanton lust for his big rampant cock, we have not finished she mouthed.”Oh mum Joey is up the end of the pool, he is doing his marathon swimming again” she told her mother as she grasped the phone.

“Oh his Joey I hope you are not overdoing it? She called out to him waving her hand. Joey’s heart was beating so fast both from nearly getting caught and his sheer frustration, having been thwarted from fucking Jane’s brains out. “Yes I am about done for was just going to come out, I thought Jane was swimming?” he said. “Yes she is taking a phone call, looks like a long one, typical of the kids nowadays? She said, as Joey climbed out of the water.

Martha was dressed in a yellow tight halter top, it showed up her fine coloured skin tanned from regular sun session, her breasts thrust forward and you could make out her large nipples beneath the material. The short’s she was wearing was the same colour and was tightly pulled up into her groin showing her mound and the outline of her pussy. Marsha saw where Joeys gaze went and she felt a bolt of ecstasy course through her body; she too had noticed his muscular body and the large log in his Speedo’s, sadly she was into women, but had fantasised often trying out Joeys fit body.

“Well?” said Jane dragging his mind back to the present, she stood before him her hands blatantly caressing her breasts across the front of the kimono. “When are we going to finish what we started?” with that she turned and walked away looking back at Joey she said, “there is no time better than the present, follow me if your man enough?” Joey almost in automatic drive followed Jane up to the next floor and into her bedroom. Jane stopped at the balcony where she had been just a while ago, the white staccato wall just above waist height with large marble top, she placed her hands on the marble top and lent forwards. “There is a magnificent view from here if you care to look?” she said with a sexy purring voice.

Joey now in a state of highly charged libido walked across and put his hands on both of her shoulders, he could see over her head as the pool stretched out before them, below was Tina stretched out on the sun lounger, pop music blaring out of the radio nearby her lounger. Jane pushed her pert tight bottom backwards rubbing his crotch in time to the beat from the music coming from below; she felt his bulge growing at a rapid pace. Quickly she put her hands behind herself and grabbed the side of his Speedo’s pushing them downwards releasing his now fully erect engorged cock, she grasped his thick cock and pulled it between her legs and squeezed his cock with her thighs trapping his throbbing hard cock up against her soaking wet pussy.

Joey’s hands slid down over her breasts pulling and grappling her nipples. Jane bent further forwards and Joey immediately stuck his rampant meat straight up into her wet gaping love box, pulling her kimono from her body leaving her whole nakedness to his touch and view. He drove his shaft hard up inside her tight cunt and squeezing her nipples and pulling them almost turning her big breasts into cones, Jane sighed and shoved herself back just as hard as he drove into her.

Joey looking over her shoulder down onto the patio, he saw that Tina had taken her bikini top off and was rubbing sun cream into her swollen vibrant breasts, this spurred Joey to bigger thrusts and more animal instincts began pouring out of him, he placed his hand over Jane’s clit and rubbed it and then pulled it with the edge of his nails, he felt her shy away from the sudden pain then she began rubbing her mound and clit harder against his fingers, her juices flooding across his fingers and over his hand. He rubbed his thumb around the engorged clit and it was covered in her juice, he then sought out her little anus bud and rammed his thumb up and through her tight little bud, she cried out in pain at the intrusion, her cries were lost amongst the music blaring from the radio.

Joey wanted more as his animal instinct took hold even more, withdrawing his iron rod from her throbbing pussy he quickly pushed it alongside his thumb and he then rammed it up her shit hole, the pain was so intense he had never had his cock inside such a tight vice like tunnel. Jane groaned with shock, yet she drove herself backwards to take more of his throbbing thick cock, her total surrender of her anal passage to him was the final button, Joey felt from deep within his body a rumbling force , he exploded his cum deep inside her anus the cum pouring from him as if he had been without a woman’s body in hears, yet less than 20 minutes ago he was shooting a similar load into Tina, just thinking and seeing Tina has he erupted inside Jane’s body, he seemed to ejaculate yet more.

More to come let me have your comments?

saintman
12-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Yes,more please

badlybent
12-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Very nice story. Looking forward to more.

TripodJames
12-09-2009, 04:54 AM
Would like to hear more.

TBoneIzDaOne
12-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Great story.............. lovin it..

jane1
12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
You should definitely write more

frankjohnmoore
12-09-2009, 11:34 PM
very good lets have more. thanks

Angeal
12-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Great Story, hope to see more...

topshaper
12-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for your comments I am working on the next part of Tina's journey, should be posting it really soon?

Topshaper

loobinator69
01-06-2012, 08:38 PM
great story