PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip (revised)

shadow of
12-13-2009, 03:44 AM
My name is John and I"m 19 years old. I"m about 6 feet tall. I"m not fat but not skinny either I"m kinda just in between. Most girls at my school consider me to be good looking. I mean they must because I get laid a lot, but that is off the point. I"m going to tell you about the first time me and my dad had sex.

Now I"ve always thought myself to be straight and have never thought about my dad in a sexual way so I wasn"t sure what to do when I did start to get those thoughts.

Me and my dad were driving down to Alabama from Michigan to go and visit some family. We had been driving for about 5 hours and I was extremely bored so I started to look over at my dad and for some reason I was getting really turned on. Now my dad is a pretty masculine guy. He has a slight beer belly but he is really strong and muscular, and he is very hairy, and always has a five o"clock shadow. But back to the story.

We were driving and I was hiding my hard 7 incher so my dad wouldn"t see. When I saw a rest stop ahead and I told my dad I had to go really bad so we stopped and I went into a stall to relieve some sexual tension (if you know what I mean) when I saw my dad through the crack taking a piss in the urinal next to the stall, and I could see his cock. I was in awe. It was at least 6 inches soft and very wide. As soon as I saw it I blew my load.

So we got back in the car and started driving. We drove for another 5 hours and my dad was getting tired so I spotted a motel on the side of the road ahead and we stopped for the night. Now this motel wasn"t exactly the nicest around but the rooms were clean so that was all that we needed. So we get into our room which had two beds and get ready to go to bed. My dad sleeps in his underwear and when he took off his shorts I could see the huge bulge under them and I got instantly hard. So I quickly ran into my bed and he went into his.

As soon as I heard my dad go to sleep I pulled down my boxers and started jacking off. I guess I was so into what I was doing that I didn"t hear my dad get up to go to the bathroom. Well he must have been to tired to notice that I was jerking because he walked right passed my bed without saying a word.

After he got out of the bathroom I pretended to be asleep but I opened one eye and saw that my dad had a raging hard-on sticking out of the top of his underwear. So I was instantly hard again.

My dad got into bed and I fell asleep thinking of my dads cock. Well about an hour later my dad started yelling in his sleep (which he does frequently). So I went over to his be and shushed him up by closing his nose shut. Well I looked down and saw that he still had a raging hard on.

I couldn"t resist I just had to touch it and it"s like my hand took over. I rubbed his hairy chest and then slowly put my hand on the outside of his underwear. I could feel his 9 maybe 10 inch dick pulsing in my hand and it was right then that I knew I had to have it. So I slowly pulled down his underwear exposing his huge, pre-cum leaking cock.

I just used my fingers to explore it for a few minutes scooping up his pre-cum with a finger and tasting it. Oh it tasted so good, soÂ….masculine. I needed to taste his whole cock now so I started licking the head and by the reassuring groans from his sleep knew he liked it. I finally put my whole mouth over his glistening cock and put it in as far as it would go before choking.

I started to suck it moving my head up and down when suddenly he woke up. First he looked at my empty bed, then to me, and he realized what I had been doing. Not there was no way for me to cover up what I was doing so I just kept doing it. He called me a fag and told me to stop but I didn"t and after about a minute he told me not to because he hadn"t had sex in such a long time. After about 10 minutes he told me he was sorry about calling me a fag and that he had thought about having sex with me for a long time and that he was glad that I acted on it.

I sucked for another 5 minutes when he started moving his hips trying to cum so badly. So I took my mouth off his cock and licked my finger and stuck it up his ass and he about screamed from pleasure as I started to suck his cock at the same time. All of a sudden his balls tightened and he screamed and let the biggest load I"ve ever seen or felt for that matter. Half of it I swallowed and the other half I shot out of my mouth and all over my face and chest. I bent down and started licking it all up, but my dad lifted my head up and started to passionately kiss me, and there we sat sharing his cum in a passionate kiss.

He broke the kiss and said that he needed to return the favor and that it was only fair. This I had no objection to so I said ok. He started to lick my chest, sucking on my nipples. He slowly licked lower and lower until he reached the top of my boxers. He started to lick the head of my cock through the boxers until I was about to come when he stopped and told me that he wants me inside him. So I turned him around and got him on all fours and started licking his ass hole. It smelled so manly and it just made me so horny. I slid my tongue in and out of his ass hole savoring the taste, and my dad screamed of approval. Then he yelled put your cock in your daddy’s asshole and fuck me! So I moved around and had him suck on my cock to get it lubed up I went to back to his ass and slowly pushed my swelling cock in his ass. He groaned and winced but I knew that it felt good to him. Slowly I started moving in and out and got faster and faster.

I fucked him for about 5 minutes and flipped him over on his back. I leaned down and kissed him while I fucked him. After another 5 minutes I felt my muscles tighten and my balls move up. I was going to cum. I screamed from pure pleasure as I shot my load into my dad. I was so weak after I came that I just fell onto my dad and we fell asleep me on top of him with my cock inside of him. After that night me and my dad called the family we were going to visit and told them we couldn"t go and we stayed at that motel for the rest of the week fucking each others brains out. I knew from then on me and my dad wouldn"t have a normal relationship.

davesmistress
12-13-2009, 01:09 PM
thanks

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 07:09 AM
it is nice story thx

theatreslut
07-30-2010, 09:49 AM
very nice

theatreslut
09-02-2010, 03:20 PM
so fuckin' hott

hjkimcj
10-31-2010, 11:49 PM
so hot

scooner71
11-11-2012, 10:32 AM
very nice thank you

Pantyluver1009
11-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Fuckin great !! Loved every bit of it. Want to read more please...