PDA

View Full Version : Lady Charlotte 's Holiday Diary (Saturday/Sunday)

OldHorny
12-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Addy for Friday entry is http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=347779#post347779
Start of series is Lady Charlotte's Sex Education http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23536

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
Saturday August 4th Noon
Dear Diary
Di and Izzy came to my stateroom dressed in the sexiest of bikinis at 9 this morning just as I was getting into mine. Di came straight over and started to kiss my shoulders and neck. She sent shivers down my spine. Izzy not one for hanging about just pulled my bikini bottoms down and straight away was fingering my pussy lips and clit.

Then sinking to her knees started to lick my pussy. It was as she tasted inside my pussy she pulled away. You have a man’s cum inside here. Mmmmm the taste is lovely who was it which of the men has fucked you already? I didn’t know what to say so thought lets be the mysterious one and blushing said,

“That’s for me to know and you to find out hehehehehe!”

I was getting pretty close to an orgasm with both of them working on me. Already my juices were running out of me and Izzy was slurping up for all she was worth. My moans must have alerted the steward who had brought my tray and he pushed open the door to find me sucking and finger fucking Di.

While she was doing the same to Izzy and Izzy was well on the way to making me cum. The interruption didn’t seem to faze the two others though I couldn’t have stopped even if I wanted to. He closed the door behind him and dropping his pants showed a nice hard cock.

It wasn’t as big as Izzy’s dads but it was hard and thick. Pushing Di away from Izzy he plunged it hard and deep into Izzy who fairly screamed into my pussy just as I came. I gushed that much Izzy was almost drowned as the steward rammed in and out of her grunting as he suddenly forced himself in deeply and shot his load. With Izzy screaming,

“Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gawdddddddddd Yes!”

Di lay still fingering herself as I was tonguing her but I could tell she wanted the guys cock. As he pulled out of Izzy I switched and grabbing hold of his now flaccid cock I started to wank it.

Di shouted, “Suck it, Go on Suck it!”

As I looked at the soft member in my hand I began to move my mouth forward. So this was why Izzy called it a lunch box. First I let my tongue tentatively touch the head. The taste was fantastic. I could taste Izzy on him but also this sort of white creaminess with a faintly salty tinge.

I started to suck the head and Di said go on wank with your hand while you suck it so I did. I couldn’t believe that sucking it would make it bigger I thought maybe you blew it up but sure enough it grew harder and longer while it was in my hand and lips.

The feeling of this man’s cock slipping between my lips and mixed with the taste and Di’s moaning and Izzy who was finger fucking me again was almost too much for me to bear. All of a sudden Di shouted for me to put it in her.

Being honest he had started to ram it so far into my mouth it was going down my throat making it difficult for me to breathe and yet delightful at the same time. I held his tumescent manhood which seemed to throb in my hands as he tried fucking into my fist.

Pulling him across to Izzy who was now on her hands and knees, her ass up in the air. I placed his cockhead between her lips and was fascinated to feel his cock slide between my fingers and into her hole. I had never felt anything like it as he rammed deep into her allowing me to feel his body slap against my hand.

As he continued I felt first him tense up and his prick seem to grow in my fingers and then heard Izzy start to shout she was cumming and the his deep growl as he shouted,

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

It didn’t seem to mean anything but the power in it, the feel as his cum shot up his cock mixed with Izzy’s shout almost had me cumming again. We sort of lay and Di casually told him,

“Okay, you best get back to your duties in case you’re missed!”

He dressed quietly and smiling left the cabin. As for us we checked ourselves over and headed out to the sun deck and the pool. I could see the crew as they wandered about each checking us out surreptitiously. Izzy’s dad was on the lounger with a drink.

Diving into the pool in my little black bikini I surfaced and to make sure he knew I was taunting him came to the surface and floated on my back letting him see me and all my curves. It’s sort of funny when you think I am having sex with his daughter and he is fucking me. The thought turned me on, maybe I was becoming a pervert.

We stayed on the deck sunning till we had to come and get dressed for lunch. I thought I would wear the little micro mini with my dance top which was more like a bra and nice thong to lunch. More later when I have something to write.

Saturday August 4th 1900hrs
Dear Diary
I am a bit disappointed as Izzy’s Dad John has made no move to get in touch with me. So much for training me to please a man. Still not sure what he meant about the many men either. Di and Izzy haven’t mentioned who I was fucking just as well as my disappointment in him not trying to speak may have boiled over.

Though I probably wouldn’t really as I may lose my two bestest friends. Have decided to put on my little black Versace Cocktail dress for dinner, it’s a little small and so my tits will really stand out. I know he kept looking at me but I want John to want me. Just so I can refuse him you understand for not trying to be with me.

Saturday August 4th 2340hrs
Dear Diary
Dinner was excellent and watching that young naval officer was great though Di and Izzy seem to have a competition to see which of those two can get him into bed first seeing as I have told them it wasn’t him that had fucked me on that first night. John still has me disappointed. He has spent all the time flirting with this older woman, the cow! I wanted to scratch her eyes out.
Sunday August 5th 0500hrs
Dear Diary
I was hoping I could write that John had come to my cabin and ravished me during the night but he didn’t, the bastard! Maybe he just wants to fuck all the women on the ship and I let him. Well he won’t get the chance to fuck me again I am going to pick up one of the passengers right in front of him that will teach him.

It’s early but I am wide awake so I think I will slip to the gym and the sauna before breakfast. I am so angry. Okay so I am just young and his daughters best friend but come on, I am sure if any woman knew they would understand exactly how I felt. I’ve a good mind to let Izzy catch us doing it, gawd I’m angry.

Sunday August 5th 0700hrs
Dear Diary
Enjoyed my workout in the gym and the sauna that followed. John’s personal steward brought me a note from him but I have just thrown it on my bed and have decided to wait till after breakfast to read it. That’s if I decide I am going to.

Sunday August 5th 1300hrs
Dear Diary
Johns note says to meet him in the boardroom after lunch with some sexy clothes on. I would like to say I am not going but I can’t as I want him to fuck me again. So instead I will just wear what I like. I know I will wear my finishing school uniform; it’s so unsexy with its longish skirt and white blouse and black holdups. I’ll wear my proper knickers and school bra too.

If I put my red raincoat over the top and my hair in bunches that’s should teach him not to trifle with me. Also any one seeing me will not know what I am wearing. I have yet to decide how I am going to get away from Izzy and Di yet as we are normally together. I know I will feign sickness at lunch they both hate the thought of sickness and will stay away atleast for the afternoon.

Sunday August 5th 1925hrs
Dear Diary
I am writing this down as though you were there diary, though I have to admit my hands are shaking.

I went to the boardroom at 2pm. I was a little taken aback when I arrived and found John there with three other men. They were smoking cigars and drinking brandy by the looks of it. John simply said,

“Yes! Were you after something?”

I have to admit I was put on the back foot. There I was standing in my red raincoat looking like Little Red Ridinghood. So I stammered,

“I got your errrrr note, to meet you here.”

“Didn’t it say to wear something sexy?”

The whole room could hear. I knew I was blushing as red as the raincoat I was standing in. How could he want me to say in front of all these men? Well I know three isn’t many but for me it suddenly became a massive crowd. I murmured.

“Yes.”

“I can’t hear you, speak up weren’t you taught to speak up when addressed by an adult!”

“Yes,” I could see he wanted me to shout it in his eyes so I did, “YES!”

“Then take off that raincoat and let us see how sexy you look for us!”

Omgggggggggggggg I thought. Surely he doesn’t want me showing off what I am wearing in front of these men. They were all standing staring at me. Tears welled up into my eyes; I couldn’t help it they just did. I tried to make a bolt for the door but one of the men stepped in front of it and threw me back into the centre of the room.

“If you try to run again,” he lifted a large sort of paddle from the wall, “Do you understand me?”

“yes.”

“What?”

“YES.”

“That’s better now drop the coat and don’t make me ask you twice again!”

I didn’t like this idea at all. I was used to having the upper hand in fact most of my life I had always been given respect because of who I was but this man was forcing me to do what he wanted, and I was scared. Actually that’s wrong I wasn’t just scared I was somehow excited too.

I just didn’t seem to understand the emotions coursing through my body at that moment. Slowly I reached up and unbuckling my belt let it fall and then unbuttoned the coat feeling it slip open I let it drop. Part of me was thinking how I wish I hadn’t come here and the other part was thinking how I wish I was wearing some really sexy hot clothes either on the top or lingerie.

I heard them gasp as they looked at me standing there in my school uniform. I couldn’t understand it these men seemed to think that this uniform was sexy. Men I don’t think I will ever understand what makes them tick. I could feel me now though, getting hotter between my legs. Though with these four blokes there, I really was nervous.

Two of the men pulled chairs so I could get up on the table and John just told me to get up and dance for them. I was helped onto the table and as music started I just danced, really I didn’t know what to do I just sort of swayed and that. Suddenly John shouted.

“Take your blouse off!”

I couldn’t believe he was telling me to show these guys my bra. I still started straight away to undo the blouse buttons and watched as the men got closer to the table to watch. It gave me a surge of power a strange feeling I had never felt before, these men were totally held under my spell.

I let the blouse drop and could feel my uniform bra gripping my small tits as though they were hands.

“Now the skirt, but slowly I want to feel the pleasure of watching your panties come into view.” John shouted over the music.

With trembling hands I undid the button on the waistband of my skirt and while my hips swayed and I danced about I let the skirt fall to my ankles. I stepped out of it and kicked it off the table I knew that there was already a damp spot between my legs. I wasn’t just turned on I was on fire!

As I danced about standing there in my white lingerie I could see the men crowded around the table now all watching me as I moved looking at that ever increasing dampness on my nix. Without being asked I started to undo the clasp of my bra. It really excited me to hear their gasp as I dropped it to the table and my tits were on show.

I didn’t even bother to cover them instead I bounced about making sure the small tits I had jiggled as much as possible. Gawd I wanted so much to touch myself my clit felt so erect it was fit to burst. As I danced I waited for John to tell me to take off my nix, I still felt he wouldn’t though why I didn’t know.

Then that sudden shock, “Come on get those knickers off!” His voice boomed out.

I really couldn’t understand it my hands just seemed to obey his command and my fingers were in the waist band as I eased them off my hips and let them slowly fall to the table top then with one foot out of them I kicked them away and into the air.

This tall man caught them he already had his cock out and was wanking as he grabbed my nix and sniffing them wanked faster. Watching them all I was so horny my hand slid between my thighs I couldn’t care now who watched I needed to cum.

“Stop that slut!” John’s voice boomed out.

I stopped immediately. They helped me off the table and lay me on one of the settee’s that were around the room. John then made me suck him while he toyed a little with my clit I was getting desperate. When he called over this other man whose cock wasn’t as thick as Johns but was longer and the guy just rammed it up me.

Gawd it was fantastic feeling a cock in my mouth and another hammering my pussy over and over again. Suddenly I felt his red hot cum shoot hard and fast up inside me and at the same time John shot deep into my throat. I would have liked to describe the feeling but the only word I can think of is heaven.

John told me that on this voyage I would be the boardroom entertainment for whom and whatever he wanted. That he would provide the clothes and tell me what to wear each time I came there. The fear seemed to well up inside me at the way he spoke to me I was not used to lackey’s not even rich ones telling me, Lady Charlotte what to do.

I was still bent over the settee arm my naked arse up in the air which when you think about it is really funny, thinking of John as a rich lackey. Suddenly I felt the heat spread across my arse cheeks then sort of delayed heard the thwack followed by that sting. I shall never forget that sting.

It made me cry out and cum at the same time. Then the hand of a stranger rubbing over the stinging burn. His fingers touching and twisting my clit. He eased the handle of the paddle up inside my cunny lips it seemed to vibrate all the while he was working my clit. The pain was sort of hurting and yet exquisite.

“Relax your ass,” he said.

When I did he slowly worked a finger into it all the time he kept pulling it out and taking scoops of my pussy cream to sort of grease his fingers entrance. No one had ever done this to me before. I wasn’t quite sure how to react as in some ways it was really exciting but also sort of uncomfortable. I felt him take the paddle from my cunny.

Oooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyyyyy Gawd I felt the handle at the entrance my little puckered entrance. Surely he wasn’t going toooooo Yeessssssssssssss he did, he eased the handle up into me. Slowly at first till he got it right inside and then that hum as it started to vibrate.

Now it was a very odd feeling. Not so uncomfortable but yet really sexy. My cunny though really felt empty with my ass enjoying this vibrating stick up it my clit seemed to be more desperate for something to touch it. I reached back to just touch my clit which was buzzing so badly I just wanted another cum.

The man saw what I was trying to do ans pulling out the vibrating paddle I heard a whoosh of a sound and then that sharp stinging on my ass cheeks as the pain and heat of the paddle permeated around my arse. Then without a word that buzzing hum was shoved straight back up my asshole.

“Please I need it so bad. PLEEEEASSSSSSEeeeeeeeeeee, I’ll do anything!”

I felt the cock start to touch my mouth before I realized that he was standing there. This was the youngest in the room; I recognised his trousers, he was maybe about 24. At another time I would have let him do whatever anyways as he was what Di referred to as really hot. Tall about 6ft 2, broad shoulders dark and very handsome.

His cock sort of short but thick or fat you could say. Something like a very fat bratwurst. He was insistent and I didn’t want another whacking so I opened my mouth wide and let him slip into my mouth. I could taste his cum on him so he could have been the one that had shot his cum onto my back when those John and the other man were fucking me.

I still needed something anything to touch my clit and then I felt it! A man slid under me and slowly pulled me down onto his rampant member. Ohhhhhhhhh that beautiful feeling when your cunny is penetrated fully and you can fuck something. The buzz thing seemed to be pulled out of me and I vfelt strangely empty.

Then I felt it a cock was going to start fucking my ass. No they couldn’t do that even though that buzzer thing was nice this was a full thick cock. I felt it forcing its way up inside me touching the cock head that was inside my pussy. I tried to scream but all I managed was to sink deeper onto the cock that was now fully taking my throat.

I could feel this young man getting close and also the cock in my ass start to really fuck it. Long, hard, slow movements. While the cock in my pussy was ramming into me and it also felt like it was going to cum. Ohhhhhhhhh Mmmmmyyyyy Gggawdddddddd I was going to be drowned by cum.

Was it like swimming in water? How would I manage to swallow this young man’s cum if my other two holes were taking cum into them also? I seemed to become so scared and then suddenly so worked up as though every part of my body was on fire and wanting to feel them shoot at the same time.

My orgasm was fast approaching and I just let it happen. I couldn’t tell who came first as everything seemed to be within a split second apart. All I knew was as they pulled out I had cum all over me inside and out. In my hair around my mouth and I felt fantastic.

I just collapsed onto the settee and lay there till John said, “Get dressed I will let you know when I want you again!”

Silently I dressed like some naughty child. Yet I had never felt happier in my life I fairly skipped to my stateroom. I wrote this entry before I went and showered my excitement still had me walking on air. I thought I had experienced sex before but this was something new and more to the point something I wanted again.

Sunday August 5th 2355hrs
Dear Diary

I am so disappointed, John ignored us during dinner and not only that but my young body is wracked with aches and pains. Even though I have had a really good shower I am still feeling the cum running out of my holes and into my panties. So with nothing to write about I am going to shower again then go to bed.

susie
12-14-2009, 02:45 PM
ohhh what a yummy holiday ! i can hardly wait for more Jake mmmmmmm

OldHorny
12-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Thank you very much susie darling always nice to get your approval honey mmmmwwwaaauuuuhhh

badlybent
12-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Most excellent if I may say so.

frankjohnmoore
12-15-2009, 01:13 AM
nice story am looking forward to the next chapter. thanks

Angeal
12-15-2009, 01:50 AM
Great Story, Hope there's more. Will be waiting.
Thanks.....

OldHorny
12-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Thank you all for those lovely comments I am trying to get the next chapter done but for me the holiday season creates more work so i will do my best

April
12-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Lady Charlotte is definitely in for a hot and sexy holiday with Izzy’s Father and his horny friends… Great next chapter hun – looking forward to the next one when you have the time ;)

OldHorny
12-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Having difficulty getting time to breath at m inute honey Santa's work never done till Almost New Year thanks so much for the lovey comment............

ORAL200069
12-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Great story! I look forward to the next installment!

OldHorny
12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
thanx for the comment hoping to get chance to post shortly