PDA

View Full Version : The Syndicate

Angeal
12-15-2009, 01:06 AM
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=166906&stc=1&d=1275355253

This is my first story so forgive me if the formatting doesn't come out right. I'm planning on writing more but i"ll only post it if you guys want me to, so enjoy and some good constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Chapter 01

Justin ran down the dark corridor with his hand gliding along the lockers, stumbling around corners and through doors.

He was looking for somewhere to hide. Because they were after him, those freaks, the ones who could do things that normal people couldn’t. They were going to kill him to shut him up, at least that’s what he thought.

He barged through a half opened door and slammed it shut behind him. ‘Where am I’ he thought. He looked around, taking in his surroundings. Large desks and stools, work benches with gas taps, ‘this must be one of the science labs’ he mused.

Just as he was planning his escape out the open window on the far side of the room, something happened, something that made him realize there was no escape. The window slammed shut and the door flew open behind him throwing him to the ground and sliding him into a nearby desk leg.

Pain seared through his right shoulder. Through his half closed eyelids he saw figures gliding into the room, striding gracefully as if every step was a dance and every action was just a reaction of something else. They encircled him, ‘nowhere else to run’ the voice echoed through his head.

“Nowhere else to hide either” said the same voice, only this time it rang trough his ears.

Justin recognized the voice. He was one of them, the freaks. But he was also his classmate Nate Connors, the arrogant jerk who had picked on him for years.

“Don’t torment him Nate, that’s not why we came here tonight.” That voice belonged to Cole, someone who Justin could have once called a friend.

“I’m not tormenting him” replied Nate, “If I wanted to do that I could show him things that would still have him crying himself to sleep in his retirement home” he stated harshly.

“Boys, please. Poor Justin’s scared enough already, aren’t you.” Cut in a voice that could only be that of an angel.

Justin didn’t recognize the voice at first but as one of the figures stepped closer and he saw her face he recognized her immediately. Erica Newe. An angel if there ever was one. She had platinum blond hair, fair skin and ice blue eyes that seemed to hold the world inside them, perfect full tits and a nice tight ass. He wondered how she could have anything to do with these freaks, and then he remembered she’s one of them, and his feelings of love and admiration turned into fear and repulsion.

“Stay away from me” yelled Justin, simultaneously pulling his father’s Swiss Army Knife from his back pocket and staggering to his feet.

“Justin please calm down where not going to hurt you” chimed Erica. She walked closer, reaching out and placing her hand on his, lowering it, and leaning her body into his.

Justin couldn’t breathe. This beautiful girl, the same girl he had been in love with for 3 years but never said a word to was holding him. Her slender body melting against his, her firm C cup tits pressing against his chest. On a normal day he’d be at a loss for words but in this situation he couldn’t even put a single thought together. What should he do?

“It’s ok Justin, put the knife down. Please, for me” she said. Her voice seemed to soothe all his worries and when she pulled away and looked him directly in the eyes, the knife dropped from his hand as if he had no control over himself anymore.

Then the unthinkable happened. She leaned in and kissed him, softly at first then with more passion, her tongue probing at his lips to gain entry. He opened his mouth and welcomed hers, grabbing her waist and pulling her in closer to kiss her back with equal passion. The kiss didn’t last long, a few seconds maybe, but to him it felt like an eternity. It abruptly ended when Cole’s voice rang with such authority it frightened him and Erica released him and dematerialized back into the shadows, leaving him standing there alone.

He looked down and the knife was gone, and suddenly he realized that this was the end, he was going to die. “Just do it already” he said, trying to sound convincing. If he was going to die he’d do it with some dignity.

Cole stepped forward. “I’m sorry it had to be this way, we could have been good friends one day, if you weren’t so curious all the time. But you had to keep digging and find out our secret, I wish there was another way” he said, his voice weak. Then he raised his hand and made a gesture as if he was choking an invisible throat.

Justin felt the air escape his lungs and his windpipe close up, within seconds he was struggling for breath and as Cole’s arm raised Justin’s feet came off the ground and he was floating 3 feet off the ground, being hung by an invisible rope.

Slowly, random objects like desks and chairs started to disappear, like they just faded away into the darkness. Then everything went black......

1.02 - Caitlin

“Come on Katie you don’t want me to be late do you?” Aunt Judy’s voice floated up the stairs into my room.

“Let me just grab my bags and I’ll be right down” I replied, however I wanted to tell her that I didn’t give a shit if she was late and missed her flight, at least then I wouldn’t be sent away to boarding school halfway through the summer. You see, she’s sending me away to Ashford Academy to finish high school, for my own good apparently. But really she just wants me out of the way so she can go traipsing around the world with the rest of the desperate housewives in this miserable town.

But I’m stuck with her till I turn 18 and get the inheritance my parents left me. So I grab my bags and head downstairs, not surprised to see Aunt Judy chatting with one of her girlfriends about the first stop off in their trip. “Ok I’m ready, let’s go” I say, trying but failing to seem all perky and enthusiastic about my trip.

Aunt Judy noticed the frown on my face. “What’s wrong dear?” she asked.

I pretended to think for a second and threw in a little sarcasm when I said “Well maybe just the fact that my holidays are being cut short and I’m going to boarding school when you get to do the whole around the world in 80 days thing.”

She quickly shuffled over and hugged me. “Oh, you’re going to love Ashford Academy honey, your mother and I both went there and it’s where your mom and dad met and fell in love. Besides getting there early means you’ll get the chance to look around and get comfortable before the school year starts” she said, trying desperately to convince me.

“But I’ll be the only one there, for two whole months” I whined.

“No you won’t. Plenty of kids stay at Ashford over the summer you won’t be alone. Besides it will be good for you to be out on your own for a bit, you’ll be away at college in a couple of years and that will be an easier transition after being at Ashford for your senior year” she said, herding me out towards the car.

“Fine, but if I don’t like it I’m coming straight back. I’ll get Carl here to come and pick me up and there’s nothin you can do cause you’ll be overseas somewhere” I said, smiling and gesturing to Carl my driver who was loading my bags into the trunk.

We had been on the road for about an hour when I got a text from my boyfriend Dale.

“How’s the drive baby? Miss u already”

“It’s boring and I miss u too” I replied quickly looking for some relief to my boredom.

We talked for about half an hour, texting back and forth before the topic eventually turned to sex and how much he was going to miss my ass and tits. Even though he’s relentless efforts to take my virginity usually irritate me I suddenly realized I was going to miss them and something stirred inside me.

I started getting hot so I removed my long sleeve jacket and was left in a thin white cotton tank top. I could easily see through the material and my full B cup boobs topped with their beautiful small nipples were begging for attention. I couldn’t wait any longer so I started massaging them and tweaking the nipples, thinking of Dale, imagining it was his hands doing the caressing. Slowly my hand moved down and into my jeans, under my panties and right down to my virgin teen pussy. I was surprised at how wet I was, I had never been this wet before.

Knowing my finger wouldn’t do the job I reached into my handbag and retrieved my emergency vibrator and after slouching down, unbuckling my jeans and pulling my damp panties to the side I was going at it pretty hard with two fingers in my pussy and the vibrator on my clit, moaning and squealing like I was being forced to come over and over. I was lost in my own little world imagining all the things Dale could be doing to me while simultaneously thrusting my fingers in and out of my pussy while rubbing small circles around my clit with the vibrator. I got another text from Dale and looked over to read the screen, it said something about how he’d love to be giving me the best orgasm of my life right now and it pushed me over the edge.

My vaginal muscles clamped down on my fingers my whole body tensed, my clit became oversensitive so I dropped the toy and switched it for my fingers. Just as I was hitting the peak of my climax Carl’s voice shocked me into a sitting position.

“Were about to pull into Ashford now miss Caitlin” his voice came through the receiver.

Gaining some composure before answering and realizing I still had a finger in my pussy and another circling my clit, I replied and asked him to give me a few minutes to wake up properly before getting out. I quickly extracted my slick fingers from my dripping pussy and licked them clean. After cleaning up and putting my hoodie back on I stepped out of the car and prepared myself for some kind of prison or church like main building but what I saw actually shocked me even more.

End Ch 01.....

Oh and sorry about the lack of intercourse in this chapter, all in good time....

April
12-15-2009, 06:10 PM
You’re definitely off to a fantastic start, and I’m very much looking forward to your next instalment.

Thanks for the new addition.

crzy67
12-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Good story. Please keep up the good work with more.

willybilly32
12-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Good story

Angeal
01-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Chapter 02

Cole refilled Erica's drink and handed back to her. Vodka and orange juice with a hint of lime, personally he didn’t see the appeal, he was more of a bourbon guy himself. “Thanks barkeep” she said, taking the glass and returning to her chair, her hips swaying seductively. He assumed she was here for more than just a drink.

“Why do you always come here” he asked, “if you want to drink go to a bar like everyone else”

“There are two reasons why I don’t go to bars. Number one, there’s never any peace and quiet in those places, there full of sleazy humans trying to hit on me and to be honest they just don’t satisfy me anymore and number two, you have a bar right here and I don’t have to pay for anything”

Cole listened absently but he couldn’t really concentrate on her right now, he had other problems to think about. “Fair enough” he mumbled and took a sip of his own drink, still deep in thought.

“Why are you so grumpy today?” she asked.

“I’m worried about Nate” he replied.

“Ohhh that's so sweet” she teased, laughing when he shot her a look of annoyance.

“When I say worried I mean I'm concerned, not with him, with what he's doing. Did you feel his power spike when he was erasing Justin’s memories of us?” he asked the question but already knew the answer, she didn’t feel it. None of the others ever notice anything Nate does because it’s always too small or insignificant for their senses to pick up.

“No, but that's because our senses aren’t as attuned as yours, or maybe we just aren’t paying attention because there’s nothing to find” she offered.

“Maybe, but do you know the things he's been doing lately?” Erica just shrugged. “He's been going around town using his power to compel people to do some sick shit and it’s not right, everyone deserves free will, even if they are only human”

Erica nodded in agreement, she wasn’t exactly their biggest fans but she did admire normal people, to her they were weak and foolish but she did respect them for one reason, as a whole they never gave up on life because they are always moving forward, changing, evolving, something that her kind can’t do.

“Define sick shit” she asked.

“I don’t know exactly but he's been forcing people to fuck him against their will and not even cover it up, we’ve also heard of people in town who’ve been walking around doing strange things and not remembering it afterward. But every time it happens I sense him there.” He stopped talking when he saw a smile cross Erica’s face.

“Speaking of sex maybe that would help you, you seem a little bit frustrated with all this. How about it baby, wanna play?” she asked in a sultry voice, putting her drink down and beckoning him to her.

In a blur of inhuman speed Cole crossed the distance of the room in about a tenth of a second, pinning her down by her shoulders. “So that's why you’re really here” he deduced.

“No, it’s just an added bonus” she squealed playfully trying to escape his iron grip.

Cole laughed and eased his grip on her allowing her room to move. Maybe it would help, with a clear mind he might have a better chance of figuring this out and what better way to release all his pent up frustration than to fuck this gorgeous blond until he came inside her tight pussy. “Ok but we need to be quick, I’ve already called Caleb and Ashley to come round they’ll be here anytime now”

“Well what are you waiting for stud, get to work” she replied seductively, biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

Cole wasted no time wrapping an arm around her waist and lifting her off the lounge, she wrapped her legs around him and they began kissing passionately. Reaching around to grab her firm ass his hands slithered under her short skirt and found her panty clad pussy, he moved aside the lacy panties and slid a probing finger into her depths causing her to moan into his mouth. They kept this up for a few minutes until Erica’s juices were flowing out coating her cunt in a slick film of lubricant.

Cole released her and she dropped to the ground, turning and leaning over the armrest of the lounge wiggling her ass in anticipation of her pussy being filled. Cole had his pants down in record time and his hard cock running up and down her entrance spreading her slick juices over his manhood. “Pleeeeease” she moaned at his teasing and begged him to fuck her but he continued to tease her, gently pushing his dick into her folds but pulling out before she could thrust back into him.

By this time Erica was so horny she had her blouse open fondling her bare breasts, Cole noticed this and lent over her to cup her large tits and whisper in her ear. “How much do you want it?” he asked, pinching her hard nipples while whispering to her, his breath hot in her ear.

“Please, I need you inside me, just fuck me” she cried in frustration, still trying but failing to get his cock inside her.

“Ok then, but only cause you asked so nicely” he said, releasing her heavy tits and leaning back to reposition his cock at her entrance. He began entering her slowly but couldn’t help driving in to the hilt as her warm tight pussy engulfed him and contracted around his cock like velvet glove.

“Ohhhh fuck” she cried as his full length buried itself inside her. She could feel her vaginal walls clenching his shaft, trying to adjust to the new sensation of his cock filling her tight hole.

After giving her some time to adjust Cole started building up a quicker pace, getting moans of pleasure from Erica but obviously it wasn’t enough.

“Harder, fuck me harder” she cried as she enjoyed the feeling of Cole pounding her tight pussy from behind, hitting all the right spots.

He was happy to oblige but worried about the consequences, he didn’t want to hurt her and didn’t want to cum too soon either. But nonetheless he increased his speed until his body was a blur, his cock drilling into her pussy so fast he was worried about splitting her in two. He knew she was getting close by the way her moans were turning into cries and her head was trashing from side to side, but he needed her to cum quickly because he wasn’t going to last much longer. He reached around and started rubbing her clit causing her to cry out and thrust backwards harder.

“Fuck yes, I’m going to cum baby keep fucking me” she practically screamed it but Cole gave no indication of quieting her so she didn’t think of it again, she couldn’t. Her body was shaking uncontrollably and she was barely able to hold herself up, but when Cole slapped her ass her back arched and her pussy clenched down on his cock as waves of ecstasy overcame her senses.

Cole pounded into her relentlessly barely holding the cum in his balls until he couldn’t hold on any longer, he gave her ass one final slap preparing to shoot his cum into her womb but as he spanked her, her whole body tensed she came first. “Oh fuck yes, I’m cumming” she cried. Her pussy was clenching his cock so tightly he literally couldn’t cum or move, so he waited for her orgasm to wane before starting again.

Erica was still cumming when Cole started fucking her again and her pussy was extremely sensitive she nearly passed out from the pleasure. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any better, with one final thrust and a loud groan Cole released a torrent of cum filling her insides with the warmth of his seed and she came again harder than the first time. To her there is nothing better than cumming at the same time a man is filling her with his cum and this was no exception, she shook and thrashed about violently as she came, bright dots clouding her vision. It seemed like their orgasms lasted forever but eventually they eased and as it did they collapsed to the lounge, Erica’s limp body hanging over the armrest and Cole barely holding himself above her as his cock slowly shrunk, slipping out of her thrashed pussy and with it a flood of their combined fluids running down Erica’s thighs and onto the floor.

They stayed like that for a few minutes trying to regain their strength until a knock on the door caused Cole to jump up. “One second” he called as he swiftly pulled up his pants and spanked Erica to get her going again. The door started opening and she still hadn’t made a move, instinctively he raised his hand and willed the door shut, telekinesis came naturally to him ever since he was a kid, so it was really just a reflex action.

“Hey what’s the deal?” called Caleb’s voice, more than irritated to have the door slammed in his face, especially by way of telekinesis. It sort of hurt him when people used it on him, mainly because he was never able to learn it, but he never really complains about it, at least not to Cole.

“Just give me a minute. Actually come back in 5” he changed his mind after looking back and realizing Erica had passed out.

“Fine, just hurry up with whatever your doing” he returned, “Where cold out here!”

About ten minutes later Cole had just finished cleaning up when Ashley and Caleb walked in, Ashley was clinging to his arm but let go as they entered and closed the door. It was no secret she had feelings for Caleb, everyone knew, everyone except Caleb. She stayed by his side as they walked over and sat down on the large 2 seater, Cole took a seat on the other lounge across from them.

“I take it you’ve finished what you were ‘doing’” said Caleb, emphasizing his words so Cole would understand.

Cole’s face took on a look of amusement and confusion. “How did you know?” he's asked.

“We caught her sneaking out and her dazed expression said the rest” he laughed, as did Cole, but Caleb was concerned and his face showed it. “Why are you still sleeping with her? Do you really think it’s a good idea to continue this?” he asked.

“It’s not doing any harm and what’s wrong with having a little fun every once in a while”

“I’m sorry, it’s none of my business and it’s not my place to question you, forgive me” he pleaded, but before Cole had a chance to tell him that he could say whatever he wanted, that he valued his input, Ashley spoke up. Something she didn’t usually do, she was more the quiet type, she never really seemed interested in anything and she only spoke when she was spoken to, she’d been like that for as long as Cole knew her and that was most of her life.

“Why do you want to sleep with her?” she asked, her voice quiet and her eyes unfocussed, staring at the patterns on the coffee table in front of her.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, all the guys seem to want to sleep with her and I just don’t understand why, is it because you find her attractive or is there another reason? You don’t seem to have actual feelings for her but you still have sex with her anyway and I don’t understand.” She said.

“I don’t think I know how to answer that” said Cole. She looked up at him and when their eyes met Cole realized where the conversation was going. He could see the pain in her eyes and it saddened him to see her that way. “Ash, are we talking about Erica or about you?”

“I just don’t understand why everyone wants her” she said. “Am I not pretty enough? Don’t you guys find me attractive?”

Cole could see her eyes start to water and she once again lowered her gaze to the table. He flittered over to her side quickly and gently caressed her cheek. “Of course we do but it’s different for us. We grew up together, I don’t know about Caleb but to me you’re like a sister, so don’t ever think you’re not beautiful because you are” he said, trying to comfort her. It was true that he’d known her since she was young and she was like his little sister. He wasn’t lying about her looks either she really was beautiful, maybe not in the same way as Erica but she didn’t disappoint. She had dark hair that fell down to her shoulders in waves, she was short but had a slim athletic body with a great ass and nice pert breasts. As like most of their kind her eyes had a very bright glow, they were an emerald green and even more defined by her dark hair and soft pale skin. In truth her eyes resembled Caleb’s, though his were more of a darker green, but if you looked at both of them it was like the same person was looking back.

Ashley knew that Cole wouldn’t lie to her but she thought he was stretching the truth a bit. As if sensing her doubt he nudged Caleb, obviously trying to get him to help. Caleb looked a little embarrassed to be admitting it to her but nonetheless he too spoke up.

“Really Ash you are beautiful, you don’t have anything to worry about” he said. She could hear the sincerity in his voice and turned to look up at him, he was staring down at her with that look that only he could do, that look that made her heart beat faster and her face heat up, but she still didn’t know if he had feelings for her so how could she ever make a move on him without knowing for sure, ‘what if he said no?’ she thought. She reached over and took his hand, looking straight into his eyes that are so similar to hers and tried to read his feelings, it was harder than she thought it would be but she’d never really been a good empath and it wasn’t really something you could teach yourself. Seconds passed and he continued to stare into her eyes as if he was trying to do the same thing. Just as she thought she was getting something Cole let out a small laugh and got to his feet walking over to the bar, her concentration was ruined and it would be too hard to start over so she let go of his hand and turned away.

Cole walked over to the bar and poured a glass of whiskey. Sometimes it was amusing to watch them two, they both care about the other but both are too shy to do something about it, maybe he should have a word with Caleb because if something doesn’t happen soon someone else will probably get between them. Caleb rose to his feet and walked across the room to lean against the other end of the bar.

“So what did you need? You said it was important” he asked, steeling a quick glance back to Ashley who had returned to staring at the table.

“I need you two to watch Nate for me. I’m worried about what he’s been doing so I need someone to follow him. I’d do it myself but I don’t want him to know I’m watching him and he’d sense me if I was anywhere near him.” He wasn’t worried about them saying no but he was worried about them being too curious as to why.

“Sure we’ll watch him, but do we get to know why?” he asked, trying not to overstep his bounds.

“I don’t really know what he’s doing but I’m sure you’ll find out if you follow him. But if it does turn out that he’s doing something wrong, interrupt him and tell him I want to see him” he began to once again get frustrated, he didn’t know what Nate was up to and it really pissed him off.

“Ok, I heard he went into town today so we’ll head in there now” Caleb began walking over to Ashley but stopped and turned, “and what should we do if he attacks us?” he asked.

Cole laughed to himself quietly. ”I don’t think it will come to that but if it does just get out of there and come straight to me. If I have to I’ll deal with Nate, with whatever means necessary” he said, flashing a smile at Caleb who returned it and waved a quick goodbye before going over to Ashley.

He took her hand and walked her to the door, they left together and Cole sent a silent thought just to Ashley on her way out. ‘He feels the same way so just ask him’, her thoughts replied ‘I’m just scared he’ll say no, don’t worry I’ll ask him’

Cole laughed and turned back to the bar, he didn’t think she would ever get up the nerve to ask him, at least not without some help. He took the flight of stairs to his room and closed the door. He needed some time alone to think.

2.02 – Caitlin

Dear Diary,

Ok so I’ve been here for about a week now and to be honest it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually kinda like it here. I’ve made a few friends and this place is actually pretty cool. Its way different than I thought it would be, I know I was expecting some kind of like gothic medieval castle or something but it’s not like that at all. They must have redone most of the school since my parents went here because it’s nothing like their stories, the only things that looks old at this school are the teachers, well most of them anyway. The school actually looks brand new but instead of a high school it looks more like a university or something, it’s huge.

My new best friend here is Sarah Connors, she’s very nice and also kinda hot, even to me. I don’t know if she’s bisexual or anything though so I don’t want to make a move on her yet, just in case she freaks out on me. She’s been nice to me ever since I got here even though she’s got her own problems. Her brother Justin was found wandering around campus last week in the middle of the night with no idea how he got there. He couldn’t remember anything about the past week of his life and Sarah says he’s been acting strange ever since, poor kid. Speaking of Sarah I’m meeting her for dinner soon so I have to go get ready.

Talk again soon

Kate

It was about 7:40 by the time Kate finally got to the grill – it was a small bar and grill just off the main road that Ashford was on, a lot of the students usually went there for dinner - she was running late and hurried in to find Sarah. She couldn’t see her anywhere so she walked over and sat in their normal spot so she could get a good view of who was here tonight. She surveyed the area, there was a few of the usual customers - people from in town who obviously couldn’t cook for themselves – and a small group of students occupying an area near the bar, watching a game on the small tv. Basically the same as every other night she’d been here.

But what wasn’t the same were the four people sitting in the corner, they were young though they looked a little older than the rest of the students here. They were all very beautiful, almost too beautiful she thought. There were two guys and two girls, they were talking amongst themselves and seemed to be in a serious conversation, she tried to listen in but they were talking too quietly.

She was still watching them when one of the guys looked up and caught her staring, she immediately tried to avert her gaze but couldn’t. He was staring straight at her, his eyes boring into her as if he was looking for something inside her head, it didn’t even click that his eyes were a very strange orange color until they flickered in the dim light. She couldn’t look away yet at the same time she was frightened, his eyes glowed bright and it looked so scary, so familiar, but she couldn’t remember what it reminded her of. She was trying to look away when the rest of his group noticed his absence from the conversation and looked her way, for a second her heart stopped beating, all of their eyes were the same. The blond sitting next to him had the bluest eyes she’d ever seen and the other two had the same green eyes, all of them brighter than they should be as if they were glowing. If she couldn’t look away before it was like someone was holding her head in place now, ‘how can people have eyes like that?’ she thought.

Caitlin hadn’t moved, she was still staring when Sarah walked up to her and sat down at the table. “Hey Katie…… Kate…….. Hello Caitlin, anyone home?” she asked, waving her hand in front of Caitlin’s face breaking the trance she was in.

“Oh sorry I must have spaced out a bit” she lied. She looked over to Sarah who looked great in her skin tight jeans and cowgirl boots with a light blue top that hugged every curve her tight teenage body had to offer. She really was sexy, with sandy blond hair and a great tan, plus her huge tits Kate couldn’t wait for the day when she would get a crack at her, but she’d have to wait and see first.

“Sorry I was in the bathroom freshening up, should we order?” she asked.

“Umm yeah sure, I’m starving” said Kate, clearing her throat and still thinking about that weird thing with the group in the corner. Sarah waved her hand and a waitress walked over and took their orders. They were sipping their cokes waiting for their meals when Sarah spoke up.

“Hey, why is Cole staring at you?” she asked, leaning in close the way she usually does when gossiping.

“Who’s Cole?” asked Kate, looking over to the small group of school kids on the other side of the room, but none of them were looking. She knew who he was before Sarah flicked her head towards the table where those people were sitting. She started to breathe fast, “Why is he staring? Does he still look angry? She asked.

But at the same time she was thinking ‘Cole, that’s a nice enough name, could be short for Collin or something, he couldn’t be that bad a guy’ she mused.

“No!” laughed Sarah, “he’s probably staring because he likes you, that’s usually what guys do when they think a girl is pretty, they stare” she said, sounding like she was talking to a toddler.

“Yes, thank you. I know that much, just because I’m a virgin it doesn’t mean I'm an idiot” she said defensively.

“Ok, ok relax” said Sarah. “Oh foods here, let’s eat”

They talked a little over dinner and Sarah told Kate all about Cole and the group in the corner. As usual with Sarah’s gossip most of it was useless but she got most of the important stuff.

“Their all seniors now, but I'm pretty sure Cole graduated last year”
“Stay away from the blond, her names Erica and she’s a bitch”
“The younger looking guy’s name is Caleb, he’s very nice but he always seems to be with Ashley, the one sitting next to him”
“The little brunette who looks all spaced out and everything doesn’t really talk at all, so don’t worry about her”
“The really hot one is Cole, he’s actually really nice when he wants to be but I've never actually seen him with anyone, I probably would have made a move ages ago but his eyes kind of freak me out so I don’t talk to him all that much”

She babbled for a while but Kate listened patiently, she wanted to know more about them, especially Cole. When they finished dinner they sat and talked for a little bit longer then Sarah proposed they should join the two guys who were now over at the pool table.

“No way are you crazy Sarah, I'm not going over there” Caitlin declined.

“Oh come on it’ll be fun” she said, grabbing Kate’s arm and pulling her to her feet, she dragged her all the way over to the table. They were waiting for one of the guys to acknowledge their presence, when Cole looked up from his shot.

“Hey Sarah, Who’s your friend?” he asked. He spoke politely and even smiled, so different from the guy who was glaring at her earlier, Kate smiled back and stepped forward next to Sarah as Cole was taking his shot.

“Cole, Caleb, this is Caitlin. She just moved here last week” she said.

“It’s nice to meet you” said Caleb taking the cue from Cole and walking around the table to take his shot.

“You too” said Caitlin. She looked back to where Cole was standing but he wasn’t there anymore, he was next to her.

“Do you always wear your hood indoors?” he asked, it was a strange question but she thought he looked genuinely interested in the topic.

“Umm yes, most of the time” she replied. Ok she was confused at this point, she didn’t think her clothing was a conversation starter but nonetheless she pulled back her hood and let her long blond hair fall free. She was waiting for him to say something but all he did was laugh.

“What?” she said, a little angry because of his rudeness.

“Oh sorry I wasn’t laughing at you I'm just confused is all. I don’t understand why such a beautiful girl would want to cover her face” he said, his eyes caught hers and she knew he wasn’t making fun of her.

Caitlin was blushing and she knew it so she looked down. “I just don’t like the attention that’s all.”

“Ok…… that’s reasonable” he said, “I’m Cole by the way.” He took her hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing it gently. “It’s nice to meet you.”

Kate was at a loss for words, “u… umm….. You too” she managed to mumble, not being able to breathe until he released her hand. He let go of her hand and stepped back but her hand still felt hot and her heart wouldn’t slow down.

“So how about you boys play us in a little game of pool” said Sarah, obviously not trying to hide her enthusiasm as she hopped on the spot a few times.

“Ok, but I make the rules” said Cole. “If you girls win, I’ll pay for your meal tonight. But if we win…..” he stood there thinking for a few seconds.

“If you win?” Sarah continued.

“A date” Cole said, looking directly at Kate. “If we win Caitlin has to go on a date with me”

Kate was shocked. Did he really find her attractive? Was he for real or was it just a joke?

“Deal!!!” agreed Sarah, shaking Cole’s hand with a huge smile on her face. “She’d love to” she said.

Cole turned to Kate and smiled. ”Great, I can’t wait.”

Kate watched as he shrugged out of his coat – which she noted looked very expensive – and took off his gloves. She couldn’t take her eyes off him, he had a great body, tall but not lanky and he had plenty of muscle too, lean and well toned. His face was another story all together, he was so handsome she didn’t even think she was in his league, his hair was black and it partly fell over his face and it seemed to be stylishly messy in some way, it suited him. He was wearing a white shirt with a picture of a blue and black rose on it and faded black jeans. She had never seen anyone more beautiful in her entire life.

The game went relatively quick, ball after ball went into the pocket until there was only 3 left, 1 for each team and the black ball. Everyone was laughing and having a great time but Caitlin was more focused on who would win, but why. She had a boyfriend already, one that she really cared about so why should she even want Cole, or even want to go out on a date with him.

Cole lined up his shot and sank it easily, then got ready for the next. He was just about to take the shot when he looked over towards Kate, she looked back and he was smiling. ‘Well this is it’ she thought. But Cole missed the shot. She didn’t know how, a child could have got it, and she’d seen him pull off harder shots than that. Once again she turned to him, without even knowing about the disappointed face she was wearing and he was still smiling, ‘if he really wanted the date he wouldn’t be happy that he missed would he?’

Caitlin was so disappointed, ‘how could he have missed?’ She was thinking. She watched as Sarah sank the black and won the game for them, but in all honesty, she would have preferred to pay for her own meal and go on the date instead.

“Well boys, great game, you both played admirably but you just weren’t good enough” Sarah was boasting.

Cole laughed. “Weren’t good enough, we let you win” he retorted.

“Like hell, we won fair and square now you hold up your end of the deal” she scolded.

Cole looked over towards Kate, “Ok ok, we’ll pay up. But first I want a chance to win that date.”

Caitlin’s heart skipped a beat, “And how do you propose to do that?” she spoke up, still confused about his motives.

He flashed a dazzling smile at her, “Alright if I can sink every ball, including the black on the first break, I win the date.”

Sarah laughed, “That’s impossible, no one can do that.”

“At least give me a chance” he pleaded.

Kate was desperate to get that date, “Ok fine, sink every ball and I'm yours” she promised. She didn’t know how he planned to do it, but hoped that he somehow pulled it off.

Cole arranged the balls in the triangle, positioned it and got ready to break, but before he could Sarah had a better idea. “Hold on a sec, let’s make this more interesting. If you win you get the date, that’s all good. But if you lose you have to….. Let’s see………… Run a full lap around campus naked” she said. Caitlin didn’t know it but Sarah was trying to do her a favor, if he agreed to these terms he must really want the date.

Cole was surprised. Even he didn’t see this coming. He thought for a few seconds and glanced over to Kate, she was glaring at Sarah who just smiled back like everything was peachy. “Your terms are steep Ms Connors, but you’ve got yourself a deal” he agreed.

“Great, I'm looking forward to seeing you naked” said Sarah, giggling a little too much.

Caitlin watched as Cole prepared for the shot, hoping he knew what he was doing. Either he enjoyed streaking through the school or he knew he could do it, those were the only two reasons Caitlin could think of for Cole to be doing this. She watched with eagerness as he leaned down to take the shot, she never took her eyes off him for a second. Right before he took the shot he looked up at her and his eyes were bright, so bright they looked like the orange coals at the bottom of a fire, her breath caught in her throat and he smiled back, leaned down and took the shot. Kate watched as every ball one after the other criss-crossed over the table and went into a pocket, the last two balls collided in the center and went straight into the opposing corner pockets. It was the coolest thing she’d ever seen. She was staring in awe at the pocket the last ball went into when Cole walked round the table, grabbed his coat and walked over to Kate.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” he whispered to her, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek before walking back to his table. He picked up his phone and wallet and said something to the two girls at the table who started to gather their things.

“Your bills all paid for” said Caleb, who was walking back from the bar. “Thanks for the game girls.”

“Thanks….. Bye” said both the girls, who watched as the group of four left.

“Wow what a night huh” said Sarah.

“Yeah” Caitlin agreed.

2.03 – Cole

Cole walked outside and into the lightly falling snow, he couldn’t stop thinking about that girl, she was so familiar to him but he didn’t know why. Every time he thought about her he could see a little girl in his mind, playing in the rooftop garden on top of his family’s estate. But he couldn’t remember who the little girl was, or why Caitlin reminded him of the girl. His thoughts were interrupted when he caught the presence of someone’s mind around the side of the building.

“Can you fly me home Cal? I came here with Erica so I don’t have my car” asked Ashley.

“Yeah of course” replied Caleb, putting his arms around her to keep her warm. “Were off, we’ll see you tomorrow ok.”

“Yeah goodnight, get her home safe” said Cole, he watched as Caleb nodded, picked up Ashley and started rising into the air. ‘He’s here you know’ he heard Caleb’s voice in his mind. ‘I know, get out of here’ he replied, and watched as he turned in midair and took off, disturbing the falling snow as he faded into the distance.

“So do you want to come back to my house? I'm sure we can find something to do” asked Erica.

“No, I have things to do tonight, go home by yourself” replied Cole, trying desperately to get rid of her for the night.

“Ok fine your loss, see you tomorrow” she said, walking straight to her car at the front of the parking lot.

Cole waited for her to leave and quickly ran around the side of the main building to the back area near the loading dock and found exactly what he expected. Nate was standing there, with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle in the other. “What are you doing here?” asked Cole.

“I came to see you……. Your Highness” he answered, with an arrogant smile starting at the corner of his lips. “Because it seems to me that you’ve been having me followed and I don’t think I like that very much” he said, throwing his bottle at the wall, his face changing completely to one of anger and malice.

“That’s what happens when you disobey my orders Nate, I've warned you more than enough” replied Cole.

“Well…… I don’t think I’ll be following your orders for much longer” said Nate, his grey eyes started to glow silver and Cole knew he was trying to enter his mind.

Cole reacted quicker than he had needed to in a long time, materializing a Kunai blade and throwing it straight towards Nate who barely dodged it, but by that time Cole had closed the distance between them and connected with a strong backhand sending Nate flying into the wall 15 feet behind him. Cole used his powers to hold Nate against the wall and quickly flittered over to be standing in front of him. Cole sent a surge of telekinetic energy through his hand that hit Nate square in the chest, sending cracks from the force of it through the wall behind him. Nate groaned in pain.

Cole laughed, “What did you think would happen? You wouldn’t even be able to get into my mind let alone compel me to do anything Nate. You don’t have the power to challenge me.”

Nate coughed and a blood dripped out of his mouth, “Not yet……… but I will soon, very soon” he started to laugh, but Cole had had enough. He raised his hand and closed it, using his powers to torture him by tearing, compressing and ripping his insides apart slowly. Nate shrieked out in agony but Cole pulled the air out of his lungs to stop him, making him gasp for breath instead.

“You’re going to stop whatever it is your doing, or I'm going to kill you Nate, do you understand?” he asked him, releasing his hold on him and letting him fall to the ground gasping for breath.

“Would you really try to kill me when I'm holding your new girlfriend hostage?” Nate asked. “Because that’s what I'm doing, I'm already in her head. she’s in there right now eating a nice desert, chatting with her friend. What should I have her do…… let’s see…….. Oh great, there’s a knife right there on the table, how about I get her to pick it up and start cutting her own face off, would you like that Cole? I'm sure her friend would have a heart attack” he laughed.

“If you hurt her I’ll……”

“You’ll what? Huh. You think because you’re a pureblood that you have power over me? Well you don’t. I might not hurt her right now, but remember I can kill her at any time so back off or I’ll kill that fucking little slut you care so much about” said Nate, getting to his feet and wiping the blood off himself. “I don’t see why you even care about her. You don’t even know who she really is, but I do, and I'm not saying a word, you can figure it out for yourself.”

Cole didn’t know how Nate had figured out her secret, he knew she had one but he’d looked through her mind for 15 minutes while she ate and he couldn’t find anything at all. Obviously Nate had spent a little more time and looked a little deeper, he always was a stronger telepath. But Cole had to play it safe, at least for now.

“Fine I’ll leave you alone, but if you so much as touch her, or put one thought in her head I’ll kill you. The only reason your still alive right now is because of her safety, put her in danger once and your dead” said Cole. Nate knew that it was more than a warning it was a threat and Cole would follow through on it.

“I've got no reason to hurt her if you leave me alone” said Nate, turning and walking away.

‘Damn it’ Cole thought. ‘I’ll have to watch her all night to make sure Nate doesn’t try anything.’

Cole walked around the building slowly, she was just about to leave. He’d follow her home and find somewhere to watch over her from, it was all he could do for now.

End Ch 02.....

rayrayray
05-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Please continue this series. I can't believe nobody else posted here before. It is amazing. The story is intriguing, a little light on the sex but nonetheless great.

And for my input, keep it up. So for so great!

2moley
05-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Yes, please do continue ... need more sex in it, but i'm willing to wait for it :)

Keep going :D

Angeal
05-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Hey guys. I've started writing again but it's going slow since the stories I'm writing for another site kinda take priority. I'll get around to this one though, I've got the next chapter started and there will be a bit more sex, after all this is a sex oriented website lol. Hang in there, next chapter will be up soon.

rayrayray
05-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks Angeal. Most definitely looking forward to the next part!

Angeal
05-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Once again guys, I'm sorry about the lack of sex, but it had been so long since i had worked on this story, i couldnt remember what direction i was taking this story in. I had to completely plan out the next few chapters again, and by the way, there may be a few differences between this chapter and the previous ones, so if you pick up on anything its just because its been so long since i wrote the first chapters so just go along with it lol.

Chapter 03

3.01 – Cole

Cole sat outside Caitlin’s window. Well sat isn’t the right word, he was actually floating outside it, but that was a minor detail. So far everything seemed fine. Nate hadn’t shown up yet, not that he would, but Cole couldn’t take any chances. He sent out another burst of power, strafing for anyone who shouldn’t be there, but the room was clear, only Caitlin and her roommate, both sound asleep. He wished he could talk to her, he wanted to know everything about her, maybe then he would find out why she seemed so familiar.

Maybe he should go in, just to make sure it was safe.

Who was he kidding, if something went wrong he’d know about it straight away, however that didn’t stop him from gliding over to her window and sneaking in. One of the first abilities an immortal learns is to manipulate quantum energy, which can be used to do practically anything, even something as insignificant as unlocking a window for the purpose of stalking someone. Wait, this wasn’t stalking was it? No, this was only to protect her.

“Keep telling yourself that” Cole mumbled to himself. He slid open the window and slid inside, silently closing the window before the icy wind could blow in and possibly wake the sleeping human girls.

Cole walked over and sat in the lounge chair in the corner, his gaze flickering between Caitlin and her roommate, they were both asleep, breathing lightly.

Maybe there was a way he could talk to her, and maybe this way he could also find out what she was hiding.

3.02 – Caitlin

Caitlin stood in the center of the room. It was dark, cold, and wet. The only source of light filtered in from a vent in the top corner of the room, and the air was stagnant, and smelled really, really bad. She looked around, hoping to find a way out before she started hyperventilating or something, but what she found confused her.

A large pair of eyes were floating in the corner of the room. They were amber colored, and glowed brightly. She had seen them before, but where?

‘Cole!!’ she thought. He had the same eyes.

“Cole? Is that you?” she called out, her voice echoing off the walls.

She couldn’t see who, but the owner of the eyes shook its head. No, huh! She could have sworn it was him.

Caitlin walked closer, trying to get a glimpse of the owner. When the face came into view she gasped. It was her, or at least, a younger version of her, maybe 11 or 12.

The mini her looked frightened, she was crying, tears streaming down her cheeks. “Mommy” she called out. “We have to save her!” she pleaded.

Caitlin’s heart was breaking all over again. “Our mommy died” she explained. “A long time ago, when we were still your age.”

“NOOOO!!” the girl screamed. “She didn’t. She’s still stuck here, we have to save her.”

Tears began to fall down Caitlin’s face. “I'm sorry, I can’t help you” she cried.

“Interesting” a new voice spoke from behind her. Caitlin spun around to see Cole standing there, as beautiful as ever, he seemed to light up the room. “I understand now, your one of us” he said.

Caitlin watched as Cole walked over and pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly. She closed her eyes and began sobbing on his chest. She didn’t know how long she cried for, or even why she was crying in the first place, but when she finally did open her eyes she was standing in a whole new room.

It was large and open, and it looked old, yet it had a modern touch added to it. In the center of the room was a huge coffee table, Surrounded by couches. To the right a staircase leading upstairs and to the left a staircase leading down. Straight ahead on the other side of the lounge area was a huge set of double doors, and in the far right corner on a heightened platform was a bar.

“Where are we?” Caitlin asked, she didn’t recognize the house.

Cole let out a soft laugh. “My house, though I don’t know why.”

“Your house?” she asked, confused. She’d never been to his house, so how did she know what it looked like.

Caitlin was waiting for a reply when Cole’s hand cupped her cheek, turning her face towards him. His eyes were like fire, burning into her, and his fingers gently wiped away the drying tears on her face. His touch felt so good, she didn’t know how such a simple action could make her feel this way.

“God, I'm dreaming about you on the first day I met you, how embarrassing” she mumbled to herself. An amused grin pulled the corner of his mouth up, did he hear her?

“Actually you were dreaming already, I just decided to pay you a visit” he explained, leaning in so their lips were almost touching, his warm breath tickled her lips, causing her to bite her bottom lip, moistening it in the process. “Sorry for crashing your dream” he said, as cocky as ever, as if he was actually here.

‘He is here’ Caitlin thought, trying to figure out how that would even be possible. But her thoughts were cut off when his lips pressed against hers, causing everything to melt away, everything except him and what he was doing to her.

The kiss started slow, but quickly began to heat up, and when Cole wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her body to his, she melted against him as if their bodies were perfectly made for each other. The kiss became more passionate, and his hands slid down her body and cupped her tight little ass, causing her to moan into his mouth. Her hands slid under his shirt and up over his abs, resting on his well toned chest, he felt so warm, yet at the same time his skin had an icy touch to it.

He was driving her crazy with lust, his hands moving over her body were causing her pussy to leak into her underwear, she wanted him so bad. But just as she was about to reach up and remove her white tank – Wait a second, Why was she in her pajamas? And why was he still in his clothes he wore earlier? – He pushed her away, holding her at arm’s length.

“What’s wrong” she panted, trying to regain her breath. She looked up at him, her eyes half closed, hoping to find out why he stopped, she certainly didn’t want to.

“I'm sorry….. I shouldn’t have done that” he said, looking away from her, his gaze resting on a vase in the corner of the room that held three blue roses, huh, she didn’t know you could get blue roses.

Caitlin thought she was imagining things when Cole crossed the room and back in a blur, returning with one of the roses. “I have to go…… But please, you have to promise me you will be very careful, and you have to stay away from Nate, ok” he asked. “It’s very important that you stay away from him.”

“Ummm…….. OK?” she agreed, still trying to understand what was going on. This was her dream and she wanted him here, so why was he leaving.

Cole reached over and lifted her chin so she was looking straight at him. He lent in and softly kissed her on the lips. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 7 for our date…… Goodnight Caitlin” he whispered.

Suddenly a piercing scream caused them to break apart. “OH MY GOD…… CAITLIN!!!”

Caitlin sat up in bed, her sweat soaked hair sticking to her forehead, her head snapping from side to side, trying to find the source of the scream. When her eyes finally adjusted to the dim light, she saw Sarah sitting up in bed, clutching the covers tightly to her chest, shaking uncontrollably.

“Sarah, what’s wrong” she asked.

Sarah looked like she was petrified. “Th….. There….. was….. Someone standing over you, and when I screamed he just vanished” she said, trying desperately to get the words out without stuttering.

Caitlin looked around but no one was there. She rolled out of bed and walked over to Sarah, pulling her into a tight hug. “It’s OK sweetie…… their gone now” she whispered trying to comfort her friend, but as she looked over to her bed, she saw something that couldn’t be possible.

A blue rose sat one her pillow, the same rose Cole had given her in her dream, but how?

Gizmor
06-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Good Story

April
06-03-2010, 10:55 PM
I had time this afternoon to read this story in it’s entirety, and I enjoyed it as much as I did when you posted the first chapter.

Didn’t really notice any change in the flow of writing or the style, I thought it continued on really well.

You have me hooked again, so I am eagerly awaiting your next instalment when you have the time.

Thanks for picking this story back up again :)

Angeal
06-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Should have the next part ready soon April, glad to hear you're a fan :)

singleot
06-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Excellent, you have a very nice urban fantasy developing here, count me in on those waiting to see how it plays out.

Angeal
06-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Working on the next chapter now singleot....

Styleshbk
06-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Brilliant, thanks

mpws80
06-20-2010, 01:34 AM
It's seems to be building up to a great story. Hope to see more soon!

aries123
09-04-2010, 09:53 PM
good story.