PDA

View Full Version : Pair Affair

corey_cum
12-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Here's a quick story I wrote. Sorry if the quality is not up to par, i'm in an airport, and I don't have long until my plane boards. I had an urge, so I hope it turns you on:

As I entered my English classroom just as the bell rang, I noticed students talking about the up and coming group project. All 22 (I went to a private school) sat in our seats when the teacher walked in. Mr. Talkans was in a cheerful mood, and briefly went over the expectations for the project. He then split us into groups. Most groups were in threes, but I was paired up with a girl that I had never really talked to before, Kate. We got to work on the project and I quickly noticed that Kate was a hard worker and smart girl, both things that intrigued me.

At that time, I was also a smart student, with straight A’s. I also ran cross-country and track and played several instruments. Before the end of the period, we exchanged email addresses and phone numbers so that we could communicate about the project. After English class, it was the end of the school day, so I headed home.

After finishing my homework, closed my door and I laid on my bed. I took off my clothes and slowly started rubbing my cock. At that point, I noticed how attractive Kate was. I had never really noticed it before when I saw her in class. I knew that she was somewhat popular, and occasionally flirted with some of the “cooler boys”. Not longer after I started stroking my stick, my cell phone rang; it was Kate. I quickly picked up the phone, but continued rubbing my cock.

“Hey there, Brett.”

“Hi Kate, what’s up?”

“Oh I was just doing homework and got bored, you?”

“I’m just uhhh… I just finished homework.”

“That’s cool.”

“Yeah… hey Kate, I wanted to let you know that you are really cute.”

“Really? You think so?”

“Definitely!”

“Awww thanks, you’re not too bad yourself,” Kate replied. “Well my mom’s calling, got to go, talk to you later.”

As soon as I put down the phone I realized my cock had begun to tingle and my left hand was moving faster and faster on my incredibly stiff cock. I thought about Kate and how beautiful she was.

The next day, I could not wait until English class. Upon entering the room, Kate was already hard at work, writing something for our project. I sat next to her and my cock began to bulge in my pants while I watched her write.

“Would you like some help?” I asked.

“Sure, do you want to start writing for the second part of the project?”

“Sure thing.”

I reached down to my bag to get some paper and a pencil, and when I came up, Kate was smiling but still writing.

“So you find me attractive, huh?” she asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” I said with a smile.

“You guess? Well that bulge in your pants is telling me a little more that that.”

I looked down and noticed the bulge I had gotten from looking at her. I was a little embarrassed, but Kate didn’t seem to mind. I started writing, but before I knew it, the bell rang; school was over. It was also the Friday of a three-day weekend, and Kate wanted to know if I could come over to work on the project.

“Yeah, we should definitely get together to work on this,” I agreed.

“How about my house on Saturday at noon?”

“I’ll be there.”

So at around 11:30 on Saturday I headed towards Kate’s house. I got there a little before noon, and rang the doorbell. Within ten seconds, the door swung open and Kate was standing at the entrance. Wow! She looked amazing. She was wearing jeans and a pink shirt, but here hair was down and… there are no words to describe it other than she looked hot!

“Wow! You look nice,” I stated.

“Thanks,” she replied, blushing a little bit.

I went inside and she said we could work in her room. We went up the stairs into her room, which was fairly plain, with a large bed and a desk. We pulled up two chairs to the desk and started working. I sort of tuned out while writing, but a small noise could me off guard. I looked up at Kate who was still writing across the desk from me, so I continued writing. After looking up and seeing Kate, my dick began to harden. My crotch was not visible from the other side of the desk, so I stuck me hand in my pants and rubbed my cock through my boxers.

I heard another small noise and looked up at Kate again. She was still writing, but I noticed her left hand was down at her crotch, moving slightly.

“Is she masturbating?” I thought to myself.

I kept watching her, my left hand moving slightly faster with that thought. After about thirty seconds, she looked up at me.

“Are you staring at me?” she asked.

“I… I was just… I thought… never mind.”

“You thought I was rubbing my pussy?” she asked.

“Ummm…. Yeah I guess I did.”

“Well you are one smart guy, as a matter of fact I am rubbing myself. And I see that you are rubbing you stick.”

How the hell could she tell? All of the motion was coming from my wrist, and there is no way she could see from where she was sitting. I guess she’s smarter than I thought.

“How about this,” she proposed, “I will continue to masturbate if you keep stroking yourself. We can keep our clothes on, but I just need to get off. “

“OK.”

She climbed up on the bed and motioned for me to lay next to her. I got up slowly and laid down next to Kate. She stuck her hand into her pants and started rubbing her cunt. I stuck my hand into my pants and boxers, rubbing my hard on. Before long, both of us were moaning. After the moaning began it wasn’t long before her body started to shake. She let out a cry as she must have orgasmed. After she rested for about a minute, she leaned over to me and pulled my hand out of my pants. She then crawled over me and looked me in the eyes.

Her shirt hung lower now, and I was looking directly up it. I could see the tops of her breasts, but the rest of her tits were covered by her bra. While over me, she took off my shirt and began kissing me. Before long, I had pulled off her shirt and her skin was rubbing against my bare chest. My cock got incredibly hard I and I began to play with Kate. I knew what she wanted, so I took her tits in my hands and then removed her bra. Her nipples were hard as I massaged her tits, something I had never done before.

I played with her, licking each tit and focusing on the nipples. Her body felt so good in my mouth. I kissed her breasts and began kissing down her belly, until I reached her jeans. I unbuttoned the pants and unzipped them, slowly kissing the newly exposed skin. I pulled them off completely and kissed her legs and the outline of her panties, which looked pretty wet. Before I could do anything more, she pushed me off and worked her hands to my pants.

Her wet hands (presumably from masturbating) rubbed my skin as she took off my pants. When she pulled them off, she was excited to see the huge tent in my boxer-briefs. She rubbed the tip of my cock through the fabric and grabbed the entire stick. She rubbed up and down, which felt amazing with the underwear fabric also contributing to the pleasure. She put her right hand into my underwear and grabbed my cock. With her other hand she, pulled off the boxer-briefs and through them onto the floor.

Her hand stroked my cock, with seemed more sensitive than ever before. Her right hand continued to stroke while her left hand played with my balls. She moved her mouth down to my cock and sucked up and down the shaft, licking every nook and cranny that she could find. She had me kneel on the bed, which I did. From off of the bed, she took my entire dick into her mouth, sucking and pulling in and out. I moved my hips so that I mouth fucked her.

Just as I got close to cumming, she pulled my meat out of her mouth and told me she wanted me to spray my cum on her face. I began stroking my cock in front of her. When I came, more cum came out than I had ever experienced before. My sticky white juice covered her face and some got in her mouth. She rubbed on her skin, and licked the juice off of her finger.

Not a second later, I slid her panties off and pulled her on to the bed. She laid down with her legs open, while I slid between her legs, my head in her crotch. I licked at first along the edge. I moved my tongue slowly and deliberately, tracing her cunt. All of the sudden, I dove into her, my tongue licking the entire length of her teenage twat. I paid special attention to her clit, which caused her to gasp every time my tongue passed over. I also stuck my tongue into her vagina, causing her to scream with pleasure.

The screaming only intensified as I kept eating her out like a wild maniac. Soon, she came with incredible intensity, juices coming from every where it seemed, most of it all over my face. Before I could comprehend what had just happened, I felt her turning me around. Before I knew it, my penis was touching her pussy and my cock was running along her cunt. I knew she wanted it, badly, so I pushed my cock into her pussy. A little resistance caused her to scream but she told me to keep going.

“Oh Brett! Oh fuck! That feels so OHHHHHHHHHHHH good!”

I pumped in and out from underneath her, my balls slapping against her skin. I slid my manhood in and out of her pussy hole, which was tightly squeezing against my dick.

“Ohhhh cum in me Brett, I want you!”

I pumped faster as my penis began to get that incredible feeling right before an orgasm’s peak. A few seconds later, my cum spewed into Kate’s no-longer-virgin body, and I slid my cock out. This time, we were both tired, but she turned around, and again, started giving me a blowjob, so I, without hesitation, began sucking her fucking beautiful pussy.

Ever since that day, until the end of high school, we fucked on many occasions. Oh, and we got an A on the project. Our teacher did say that groups that get along produce better work… he has no idea.

crzy67
12-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Good story, please post more about this one.

saintman
12-18-2009, 08:58 PM
not bad at all,lets hear more

badlybent
12-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Looks like you've come up with a fun way to amuse yourself at the airport. Nice story.

jane1
12-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Good story

rayros
12-19-2009, 04:04 PM
I liked it.

frankjohnmoore
12-20-2009, 03:01 AM
very good, if you can write like that at a airport what can you do when you put your mine to it, thanks,

Angeal
12-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Great story. Hope there's more.

surfguy17
12-20-2009, 08:42 AM
excellent story :)

tuk_4u
12-23-2009, 08:29 PM
nice story

phogga
12-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Nice hot story.

bobmyboy
12-31-2009, 02:20 PM
great story...is there a part 2?

MadChris
02-12-2010, 06:10 AM
not bad at all

Tristan999
02-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Nice!

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:05 AM
very hot! Write more plz

loobinator69
05-25-2012, 09:37 PM
good story. must have been awkward writing in an airport though?

actionmaster6
05-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Enjoyed the story.

Marlene38EE
05-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Please continue when your Muse inspires you!!

ironeagle2
05-30-2012, 08:04 AM
great read got me going

Canskreg
06-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Great story, hope there is a part 2 coming.