PDA

View Full Version : Master and his Asian Princess

Oriens Astrum
12-19-2009, 01:16 AM
The moonlight filtered into the penthouse suite through the wall of window’s as she stood there before the man in the shadows, her master who only said things for her to do; unmoving until his command, the black lace of her bra and panties conforming to the slight curves of her body, as the moonlight cast a soft glow over her skin. He so enjoyed the sight of her. She is his little Asian princess. His voice clear and low comes out telling her, “Strip slowly.”

She compiled as her hands reached for the clasp on the front of her brat slowly unhooking it, letting it fall off her shoulders to the wayside her fingers danced across her now exposed breast, her nipples sticking out as she tweaked them. They slowly danced down her stomach, as she traced circles around her navel, one hand tugged at the strings on the side of her panties letting one side free then the other.

Her master stood up and motioned her over as he turned around, she knew what to do; her C-cup breast pressing firmly into his back her hands drifting up and down his chest, slowly going lower till her hands find their way to his massive cock, gently caressing it, stroking, she could feel it start to pulsate in her hands as she gently whispered into his ear as her tongue flicked his earlobe, “do you like this master?”
He says nothing as she starts to stroke him faster and faster, her other hand teasing his lips trying to get him to say something; only in vain, she tries harder and starts to grind herself into his thigh. Softly moaning, her juices dripping down his leg, as she begs; “Master please fuck me, I'm so horny.”

He says nothing as he pulls her around front of him, his massive erection grinding her as cheeks one of his hands caressing her breast, the other dancing slowly down her skin. Causing shivers to run down her spine as his fingers dance circles around her navel he coos softly into her ear “you like this don’t you?”

She moans softly then begs her voice quivering from the pleasure she is feeling. “Fuck me as hard as you want Master. Give me much pain and pleasure!”

Her master smiles as he says gently, “not yet my sweet.” As his hand drifts ever lower slowly tormenting her as one of her hands reach around and pokes two of her fingers into his ass like she knows he likes striking them in and out. His hand finds its way all the way down to a very wet hole, his fingers slide along the opening and pause to tease her clit between his thumb and forefinger as he coos yet again into her ear; “you like this don't you” as he begins to nibble on her earlobe causing her moaning to become more audible.

Slowly he works one of his fingers in to her soaking wet pussy moving slowly in and out tormenting her as she lifts one of her legs letting his erect cock teas her as well. "You are a dirty little girl," he whispers as another of finger his plunges in as she moves her body in tune to his fingering.

He picks her up his fingers still plunging inside her and places her on the bed, using a pair of fuzzy handcuff’s then says "You have been a bad girl time for your punishment” as he gets onto the bed before her.

Moaning she ask; “will u fuck me really hard and hurt me master?”

He says nothing as he moves to take both of legs and then position his throbbing cock at the entrance of her tight wet pussy rubbing its head up and down the slit getting it all lubed up. Moaning she pleads for him to stick it in, and make her hurt. “No my little plaything,” he breathes. “Pain is not punishment enough.” He pushes in a little then pulls back then in a little deeper then back and he repeats this until all of his massive cock is buried to the hilt and slowly take long strokes in and out laughing. “I like to watch you write around in pleasure.”

She moans as his hands come down to play with her breast and her nipples as his thrust become shorter and faster. His movement becoming fluid almost as riding a horse; up and down back and forth all combined together. He shouts “I want to hear you scream.”

She moves her hips in a gyrating motion as she pulls her legs around his backside as he pounds into her shouting, “scream my name scream it whore!”

“MASTER!” she screams as he laughs fucking her senseless.

“Cum for me, cum for Master.”

“Yes Master,” she softly whimpers as he rides her, his fingers dancing across her breast. Her hips movement becomes erratic as her vagina clamps down around his cock squeezing it. Her female juices gush out as she moans loudly coating his balls, adding extra lube to his pounding.

With one final thrust inside he buries his cock to the hilt, his seed shooting deep inside her womb, as she pants. He leans forward and then sticks his tongue into her mouth swirling it around. His eyes locked onto a large black vibrating dildo that sits in its place on the nightstand. His now flaccid cock sliding out he turned the vibrator on to full power then shoved it into her she writhed about as he walked over to the sliding doors, and walked out onto the balcony. The balmy weather, felt nice against his skin, as he stood there leaning against the balcony, 5 stories down people walked about the street. The night was still young, he weighed his decisions, spend the rest of the night in here, doing nothing, or go out and party till the sun comes up.

Screams of pleasure can be heard coming from inside as his little plaything has another orgasm. He decides enough torture for one night, and then walks over to her and pulls it out. Unlocking the handcuff’s, he says “get dressed, we are going out.”

“Yes Master,” she complies as he grabs a clean shirt and pair of pants, and puts them on. Watching her as she grabs her panties and ties them in place; he loves to watch her dress, almost as much as he loves to hear her moaning as he plows right into her.

“Leave it,” he orders as she reaches for a bra. “Put these on.” he hands her a short red plaid skirt and a very tight black tank top, he smacks her ass as she puts on the black nylon thigh highs that were cast aside from earlier. He pours a shot of tequila himself and slams it as she puts on the knee high leather boots that she always wears. The apartment, smelling of sex, and pheromones, left still in the night, as the door closed behind them. The memory of this night frozen in time for a few hours more.

davesmistress
12-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
12-26-2009, 01:31 AM
great story thanks for the posting