PDA

View Full Version : my first experience with a guy

farmboy22
12-25-2009, 06:22 PM
I am a straight male and this is the story of my first experience with another guy. I met this man online several months ago in another forum. We chatted several times and we finally decided to meet up. So we met at a local resturant and ate breakfast and decided to go back to his house. We get back to his house and he tells me he wanted to change clothes and that he would be right back. 5 minutes later I notice a moaning noice coming from his bedroom. I get up and walk into the bedroom to check on him and i notice that he is jacking off. He suddenly realizes I am standin in the doorway watching him and apolizes and says that I had really turned him on and told me to come sit next to him on the bed. After I sat down on the bed he stared at me and leaned into me and kissed me. I started to pull away but was taken away by the way it felt. By this time I was really hard and so was he. He noticed how hard I as and asked if he could take care of it. Before I knew it, he had my pants unbutton and was pulling my underwear and jeans down. He then procceeded to give me a blow job until the point I told him i was going to cum and finished me off with a hand job and swallowed all of my cum.
Next he told me it was his turn so he got up on the bed and i sucked him until he cumed and i swallowed all of his cum. Next he told me he wanted to fuck me in the ass so I switched him places and he fucked me in the ass until he filled it with cum. Then it was time for me to repay him. After we finished that we cleaned our selves up and I went home.

davesmistress
12-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Welcome and thanks