PDA

View Full Version : The headmaster

Whisky
12-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Esme tried realy hard to get through the day without thinking about it, and failed. She knew that it was going to be hard. Esme had been ordered by the "head", to attend his private study immediately after school and wasnt looking forward to it.

The last time that this had happened was just after she had first started at the school and she had had no idea of what was coming. She had known ,Indeed had been warned that the headmaster was a disciplinarian and that whatever else she did she must be very carefull not to upset him. She had had no knowledge of what it was that she had done then to cause his anger, any more than she did now, but she had paid a very high price. She remembered him litterally grabbing her by her hair and pulling her forward and pushing her across his desk and holding her down whilst his free hand had pulled up her skirt and then "yanked" down her panties. The shock of such unexplained treatment hasd stilled her to silence and any form of protest. Esme had simply been too scared to say or do anything.

His hand on her bottom cheeks had caused her a sharp intake of breath, his fingers had been dangerously close to her most private place, yet still she had made no sound, and then his hand removed, followed by a pause before the most nasty stinging sensation had erupted across her bottom. Esme struggled of course, but he held her tight in position across his desk, all that she could do was squirm.

Several minutes later,Esme was struggling for all she was worth, his hand had visited her bottom so many times now that she was crying aND BEGGING HIM TO LET HER GO.

When eventually he did stop and release her, Esme was in so much pain that his last contact in which his fingers had strayed between her legs and squeezed her vagina almost went unnoticed. Then he had "balled" her out , telling her that she had better watch her step in future. Esme had just been glad that it was all over and wanted nothing more than to get as far away from the school as possible. Now, he had summoned her again, Esme didnt want to go, yet she knew that she had no choice, when the "head" ordered then one had to obey.

Esme took a deep breath and "steeled" herself for what was to come as she knocked on his study door. The door opened and he stood there, surveying her, Esme averted her eyes and looked down at the floor. "You, you wanted to see me sir", she said, shaking all over. "Yes I bloody well do want to see you, get in here". Esme`s worst fears were confirmed. "Go to the corner over there and place your hands on top of your head and wait untill Ive decided what to do with you, go on". As Esme walked past the "head" towards the corner he had pointed too, he landed a hefty slap to her bottom causing her to yelp. "Yes and you`ll yelp a lot mre than that when I get going I can tell you", he said.

Esme stood in the corner with her hands on top of her head, tears ran down her face, she knew now just how angry he was and if anything he seemed more so than last time. Several minutes passed and then he grabbed her, again by her hair, which he twisted into a knot before marching her to his desk.

"Now madam, time for your "cumuppance", Esme looked at him, "what have i done?" She said. "You what", he screeched, "you dont even know what you did, how stupid can you get, is it stupidity or are you just playing me for a fool, youy`re playing me for a fucking fool arent you, you little bitch ,how dare you," his voice rising an octave with every word. Esme tried to protest her innocense, but it was no good.

"I was going to just give you another good hand spanking but its quite obvious that you need more than that, its time you had a proper punishment, over here". Esme felt herself being propelled towards what was a kind of bench, but it was different to any other kind of furniture she had ever seen, as she was pushed down across it, she realised that the leather straps attached to it could only be for one purpose.

Esme panicked. "No Sir, you cant do this, please dont, this isnt right, Ive done nothing, please" she begged.
But the headmaster was having none of it. "Ill be the judge of that" he said . "This is my school, ,discipline is my responsibility and I have to see to it that it is maintained, now hold still whilst I secure you".

Poor Esme was beside herself as she felt a belt tightened down across her back, preventing her from moving or straitening up, and then the "head" had hold of her left wrist and was pulling it down towards another leather strap attached to the leg of the bench. Esme tried to fight him but he was too strong, next he took her other wrist and forcibly attached it to the other leg of the bench, now, Esme convulsed into tears, begging him to let her go, promising to be good in future and wanting to make up for it.

"So you want to make up for it do you, well we will see, but first your punishment, one dozen slaps of the medium Lochgelly tawse across your rear should teach you a sound lesson young madam" and with that Esme felt her skirt lifted and then he was pulling down her panties, yet again his fingers perilously close to her private parts, but there was nothing she could do.

Esme cranned her head round to see as he moved behind her, the tawse in his hand, she saw it as he swung through its arc and it implanted itself on her bottom. Esme felt as if red hot fire had been laid on her bottom, her screech almost too high for human ears and then in response she squirmed and kicked and struggled and tugged at her fetters, eleven slaps later, Esme was reduced to a phyisical mess, able only to scream her innocense, her bottom blotched deep red and twitching without her permission.

Then, poor Esme felt what could only be the "heads" hand between her legs, squeezing her labia and then he started rubbing her, his fingers straying between her "cleft". Esme blushed crimson as she felt her most unexpected arousal, her deep intake of breath must certainly have been noticed by the "head, Esme shook her head, "no for gods sake no, this cannot be happening, please no, and then she knew that she could not control it, hung her head in shame.

Seconds later Esme "jerked" rigid as she felt what she knew must be a male member invading her body, but her body needed it, as it slid into her Esme knew that she was lost.

Esmes orgasm was so powerfull that she laid there sometime unaware that she was no longer fettered , it wasnt untill the "head" ordered her to stand up that she realised that she could now move.

"Right", he barked, "I want you in here every thursday after school untill I am sure that you know exactly what you did wrong, and next time you will get across that bench without me having to force you and you accept the fetters I place upon you without question, is that understood "?

Esme could hardly believe her ears, "y,y,y,yes sir, whatever you say sir, anything you want sir, Ill do as I`m told sir I promise, please may I go now sir"?

to be continued ...............

davesmistress
12-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Great to see ya back again Whisky

Thanks for the new story

badlybent
12-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks Whiskey.