PDA

View Full Version : a new fun machine story f/machine

usafslut
12-29-2009, 11:10 AM
It was a Christmas present she had ordered for herself. Even though she knew what it was, Joan couldn’t wait for it to be delivered. It was two days before the holiday when she got the email confirming it would be delivered the next day and the anticipation had her wet almost the entire day. When she woke up that morning she saw her nipples were already hard so she threw on a vest rather than be self-conscience the entire day.

Joan drove as fast as she could to get to her apartments and when she got there, there it was- the big box sitting right outside her door. She jumped out of the car and hurried the box inside. It was heavy but she was able to slide the thing over the threshold and into her living/dining room. She had already assembled the tools that the ad said she would need to put it together, and with a knife she cut the sides of the box as it instructed. She grabbed the assembly instructions and smiled as she read the name of the product “Tony the Ultimate Lover- a sex machine robot.”

Joan looked at the picture of what the finished product would look like, and then looked at the pile of stuff in front of her and moaned—and not the sexual type moan either. Just to get her in the mood she grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass and looked over the assembly booklet she had put on the kitchen table. First she looked at the page of features just to remind herself why she had spent over $1800 on this gift. It read “Tony the Ultimate Lover- a sex machine robot. Features: flexible mouth with vacillating or constant suction- precision controlled dildo spike with quick connect, voice controlled depth, stroke and speed- super quiet suction pump and motor combination- pre-programmable or custom sessions- 4” speaker and programmable domination or humiliation sound tracks- 4 vaginal and 2 anal dildo attachments with quick connect.

She looked at the picture again and was glad she paid extra for the inflatable arms and the construction worker outfit to match the picture so that she could fantasize about being fucked by a man and not a machine. It was funny, Joan was a pretty woman, nice features and a killer body, but as a second year lawyer in a big firm, she had no time for socializing. She had tried internet meetings for sex only, but she found that either she or the guy always wanted more than the “one-timer.” She had more toys than the local adult book store, so this was her newest attempt at sexual satisfaction.

Joan changed into a pair of shorts and halter top and got to work. She moved all the parts into her bedroom and followed the instructions. Before she knew it she had been assembling the thing for 3 hours. She was a little drunk and starving. She called out for dinner and took a break when it came. She was very tempted to masturbate, but promised herself she wouldn’t till she was done. She had the 6 dildos lined up on the counter and they seemed to be calling to her. They were the realistic looking ones –except for the anal ones and the rubber cocks ranged from 8” to 14” with balls and everything.

Joan finished dinner and was so happy that it was Friday and she could sleep late as she felt she had a lot more to do and at the moment was so tired that she wondered if she would have to wait to even try the damn thing.

After another 30 minutes she had the skeleton pretty much done as well as the speaker, microphone and mouth. She figured she would try the voice out for inspiration. She put the batteries into the voice player (the only part that used batteries, the rest plugged in.) As she continued to work she heard the male voice commanding her at set intervals to: “strip off your clothes- show me your ass- pull your cheeks apart- that’s it you slut- back that ass to my hard cock- you want it don’t you- what, I didn’t hear you- command me to fuck that asshole of yours, louder, I hope you have the long dick attached to me, I want to fuck your ass hard.”

Joan was now turned on again and got going to finish “Tony.”

2 hours later, she was beat and her robot lover was done. She had tried all the buttons and a couple of the voice commands. She wasn’t going to bother with the PC link through Bluetooth till tomorrow, as she just couldn’t do anything more tonight. She cleaned up the box and packing materials and threw them down the chute in hall and came back in and laughed at the weird looking “guy” at the end of her bed.

She walked in and said “Hi Tony- I am going to wash up and get ready for bed, see you in a minute.” . She walked over to her dresser and grabbed the 8” rubber cock and brought that into the bathroom to clean that as well as herself. A few minutes later she was smiling as she headed to her bed and was flipping the dildo in her hand like a cop does a night stick.

“Well Tony, I guess it’s time to really try you out—you might need this.” She laughed as she lifted the cock to his face, than brought it down and reached inside his jeans and connecte the cock to the sleeve it belonged on. There he was; with mouth opened and his cock sticking out of his fly.

She got undressed and moved to the end of her bed with her legs over the end. His cock had been set perfectly for this position, though she could get up onto her knees and the robot would readjust its height so she could be fucked like that too.

She commanded “Tony wake up.” The robot came alive by making a sucking noise with its mouth and his cock moved from a horizontal position to one pointing toward the ceiling and then slowly dropping till it was back in its original position. It then spoke from the speaker “Hello slut, would you like domination, humiliation, dirty talk or quiet for this session?” Joan felt way too tired for anything but a quickie and figured she would have more fun in the morning. So she replied “quiet.”

Tony just repeated “quiet” and then asked “I need to know what you expect of me, please answer my questions slut.” Joan knew she could program her name in once she did the computer stuff in the morning, but she didn’t mind being called a slut at the moment.

“Do you want me to suck your tits?” Joan replied “yes.”

“Hard, average and constant or oscillating?” Joan replied “average and oscillating!”

“Fine, now my cock can work in different settings like my mouth you can preprogram my actions, for this session please reply your answers in this order; depth, this can be full or varied. Speed this can be slow, average, faster, super. Than the stroke, this should be constant or varied. My sensor tells me that you have attached the V-8 attachment, if this is not correct you need to tell me. Finally you need to tell me the duration of sucking and fucking.”

Joan thought she remembered what he said but was relieved when he went through the prompts. “Ok slut what depth?” Joan answered “varied.” Tony asked “speed” and Joan said “average.” He asked about the stroke and she went with constant. “Length of sucking?” was his next question and she guessed at 2 minutes not really knowing what to say and then he asked “and fucking?” Joan giggled out loud and replied “20 minutes.” He never asked about the right attachment so she figured it really knew.

Tony then said “I am ready for you; I hope you are ready for me, I will be quiet as requested.” With that the Robot bent at the waist and its head came down slowly. Joan realized that his mouth was heading for her neck so quickly moved up the bed, she had to align herself to this mouth and moved perfectly to align her nipple with the middle of the opening in his silicone lips.

When the lips came in contact with her breast the robot stopped moving and then a few seconds later went down another inch or so. Then the motor clicked and Joan felt air like a vacuum cleaner start to pulled her nipple and breast into the mouth and it kept sucking. This went on for about 10 seconds and then the suction decreased. About 2 seconds later is sucked again.

Joan was quiet impressed and relaxed and started to enjoy the feeling in her boob. After a minute or so she wanted him to suck the other nipple, but had no idea how to do that and made a mental note to program him on the PC to stop so she could adjust.

Joan was starting to really enjoy the sucking then it stopped. Then motor clicked again and Tony started to straighten up. She moved down the bed and opened her legs. Just as she got there the piston behind the pant’s opening moved forward and with it the cock started heading toward her pussy. She lined up again and she felt the cock enter her wet pussy. It went in about half way and then stopped, The motor clicked again and then thing started to move out and then back in. Joan realized that she needed to bring the robot in further, but for now she just moved down the bed a little more and with her toes on the floor she seemed to be just right to take the full length and not lose the connection when it pulled out. She was glad she only said 20 minutes as she definitely needed to make some adjustment s for the next session.

She was being fucked like a guy would. Well if he had a nice thick 8” cock that was. Joan was getting close to climax, when the robot started to go deeper than he had before. She had wished she had varied some of the other settings, but the varied depth was nice, especially at this exact moment. The deeper penetration did its trick and Joan started to buck again the fake cock. She really needed this fucking and it felt great to finally explode around the rubber dick inside her.

Joan was coming down from climax and had no idea how much time was left on the fucking, but that fine with her as she was still feeling great and now the cock was going in and out at varied lengths much more random and she felt from mellow to close to screaming.

She was building toward her second climax when the robot stopped. She didn’t care she just started moving herself against the dildo, but suddenly the cock drew itself back and she couldn’t really reach it.

Totally frustrated Joan jumped up, grabbed another dildo. She grabbed the12” one as she wanted to be further on the bed and not have use her legs to adjust herself as the thing pulled back.

She yelled for “Tony wake up” and he did and asked “how is the slut today?” She replied “I am still fine, but I want to sucked and fucked hard right now.” She was waiting for all the questions when Tony started to lean forward like he had before. Joan figured that he must have some preprograms and this must be one of the commands or something.

She shifted as she had the last time, but this time she moved so he had access to the other nipple. What ever sensors there were in the mouth worked fine; as he waited to start sucking till the nipple was inside the mouth. He sucked a little harder than the last time and for a little longer, by the time he stopped her nipple looked longer than the other one.

The robot straighten up and then the piston clicked on and Joan was being fucked. This time it was fast and deep- she had backed away slightly as she got nervous about the length. Before she knew it she was cumming again, and harder than before. This time she couldn’t stay quiet and she started yelling

“Yes Tony take me, fuck me hard, don’t stop, oh fuck.”

The robot slowed down the pumping and at the same time he started to bend again like he wanted to suck her tits. This time Joan didn’t want to shift up the bed as she was enjoying the penetration just the way the dildo was in her. The head of the robot went along her neck and she actually felt a little pinned under the weight of the torso. She actually liked it as her boobs were being pushed against the shirt of the fake construction worker.

Joan figured “what the fuck I might as well go for 3.” She put her arms around the robot and lifted her butt a little to take the dildo deeper. She said “That’s it Tony fuck me with that big cock.”

She didn’t know if it were her words or just the timing, but she heard the motor click again and cock started to speed up, she also felt as if it were hitting the bottom of her uterus. She tried to shift up a little but she found she was really was pinned.

Joan figured she could take it and relaxed and as she did she started to again build toward a climax. She knew she wouldn’t cum as quickly the third time, well she thought that, till the 12” cock seemed to fill her entire pussy. The piston had obviously moved up as Joan now felt the balls of the dildo hitting her outer labia. “Holy fuck” she yelled and started to cum again as the cock speeded up. She thought about how male dogs fuck and felt she was being fucked at the same speed.

“That’s it, fuck me , fuck me” she screamed and the robot heard the command and pulled the dildo out almost 11 inches and then plugged the thing back in and just kept doing it. Joan was over the top and couldn’t come back down. She was cumming and cumming. She finally had had enough and said “ok stop” but nothing changed. She was being fucked like a rag doll and she was exhausted. “Stop Tony” nothing changed.

“Will you fucking stop” the word fucking was not smart as the thing seamed to speed up, if that was even possible. Joan was on the verge of passing out “Tony slow down.” The robot seamed to hear the command and did slow down, but that was it—she was still taking the huge cock in and out of her.”

Before she passed out she tried one more command “Tony please stop.” But he didn’t and she fell asleep.

Joan didn’t know how long she was out but she woke up in another orgasm. Her pussy hurt as did her lower belly. She tried to shift out from under the robot, but that didn’t work. She was yelling every command she could think of, trying not to use the word “fucking.” She then thought of something and tried it.

“Tony, suck my tits” she commanded. The robot stopped pumping and started to lift its torso about half way to upright. That was all Joan needed and she pulled herself up toward her pillow. She felt the dildo clear her pussy and then felt embarrassed when a long vaginal fart occurred from the long time being in there. She pulled back and rolled away as the robot was moving back down searching for the nipple.

Joan basically fell off the bed and then crawled over to the instruction booklet. She looked at the commands and felt stupid that she hadn’t reversed the start- up command. She sat on her ass, looked at the robot and said “Tony sleep.” The robot stood straight up and then powered down.

The room went quiet and Joan just leaned up against the wall and feel asleep as well, but not before a huge smile crossed her face.
Sheryl (‘)

ss89406
01-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Where can the wife get one of those.....lol Nice story

Suthernlady
01-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Sheryl I have always enjoyed your stories...so vivid. This one was very different...but entertaining all the same!

ad12211
01-20-2010, 07:57 AM
thats a intersting story

frankjohnmoore
01-30-2010, 01:39 AM
sheryl, read this last week it was great, thanks

Ricey
02-07-2010, 05:56 AM
That was great, if only they really made robots like that

Hot4U
05-28-2010, 11:49 PM
great work!
please keep writing :)

youngandwet17
08-30-2010, 04:35 PM
um where can i find one of those??

D0ggy
01-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Great robot, where is woman robot?

dgfloyd
08-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Great story
Thanks for sharing

groomleader
10-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Very enjoyable story, thanks for sharing that tale of robot love!

Zee Gal
10-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Damn Sheryl!

That was not just imaginative but FUCKING HOT!!!!

Kisses!

Steph