PDA

View Full Version : Lisa's First Foursome

luvrof69
12-30-2009, 02:38 PM
:readpb:

It was August and Lisa was new at work. She and I got to know each other in the break room. She is 39, almost married at 24 but he backed out so she is still single, but living with John. Lisa has light brown hair, pretty green eyes, freckles and broad shoulders from swimming in college. Those shoulders make her 36B firm breast really stand out. In our conversation we found out we both like sex. She was very interested in having sex with another couple as she and John have never done that before. Now John is 24 and is “blessed” as Lisa says. Seems he has a normal 6 1/2” dick but it is 8” in circumference! Lisa says she can’t get her middle finger and thumb to come anywhere close to touching when she grabs it. I had to see this!

So we planned on taking the guys out on Friday to the hot new club at the Crowne Plaza on the other side of town. I told her we would get a room and would meet in the club. The plan had been devised to get them in on their first foursome. Lisa was excited but not half as much as I was. I had to see Donkey Kong!

Will and I got to our room, cleaned up and headed to the club for a drink. I was wearing my white cotton skirt that stops three inches above the knee, no panties or bra and my favorite white and pink sleeveless collared shirt with five buttons on the front. Of course I left the top button un-done. We sat down and I began to drink my White Zin and Will his usual ale. Lisa text me saying they were coming in so I excused my self and went for our rendezvous. I saw them coming in, Lisa was wearing a white and blue halter top with those short jean shorts with six buttons down the front, she had the top one already unbuttoned. No bra and I figured no panties. As Lisa and John were coming in I ran into her shoulder knocking her purse to the floor. As I bent over to pick it up I made sure John got a good view of my small titties. I handed Lisa her purse and padded her shoulder asking if she was hurt and as I dropped my hand it slide down her firm breasts stopping to pinch her hard nipple to John’s amazement. I then asked if I could buy them a drink for my trouble and lead them to our table.

I slide in next to Will with Lisa next to me with John outside. They ordered beers and we began to chat and drink. We made a big deal out of working in the same business and as we talked I kept moving her silky soft hair over her ear as she moved my bangs out of my eyes. As we went on I sensed it was time, so I moved in my seat and lifted my skirt up so that my kitty was exposed if you looked down at me and unbuttoned the bottom button on my shirt. Lisa un-buttoned the bottom two buttons on her skirt and moved so with a keen eye you could see her soft pubic mound too.

With Will and John watching I picked Lisa’s hand up off the table and placed it on my itching wet pussy. She began to rub my clit and then dove her middle finger up my love cannel lifting me up in my seat. I reached down to her legs and began to finger her soaking kitty to which she moved, spreading her legs giving me full advantage to her love garden. The men were taken a back as their women were finger fucking complete strangers in a bar. We knew we had them.

I said that we had a room in the hotel and why don’t they come on up for some drinks. Lisa jumped right in with a “sure”, we ordered one round to go and got up. As we did I un-buttoned the next top button and I noticed Lisa un did the two bottom buttons on her skirt. That meant my shirt was being held on with two buttons and her skirt was being held on by just the middle button! As she walked one could see her pussy begging for attention. I couldn’t let her out do me so as we came to the elevator I un did one more button leaving just the middle on holding my shirt one. Johns eyes were glued on my chest as was Will to Lisa’s crotch. As soon as the doors shut on the elevator we turned and began to kiss each other. Her hand un did my last button exposing my little 36A breasts and hard erect nipples. We came to our floor and as we walked down the hall we kept kissing and fondling each other. The guys were getting hot!

As Will opened our room door I dropped my shirt and Lisa stepped out of her skirt. I dropped to my knees and began to lick her wet kitty. I stayed on her clit as she told me she cums easy when some one stays with it. I slide my middle and pointer finger up her slit and fucked her as I ate. She was right, Lisa leaned back, grabbed my head with her hands and let out a scream of pleasure as she soaked my face with her love. She stood up and said your turn and slid off my skirt dropping to her knees and returned the favor on me. The men were standing there drinking and rubbing their hard ons. That’s when I said ok, come with me and reached out to John’s hand to lead him back to the bed. My chest was heaving with the anticipation of what was to come.

I dropped down in front of him and unzipped his pants to pull out that fat prick I had heard so much about. And I was not disappointed! Just licking it and holding it in my hands it seemed foreign. There was well over a three inch gap between my middle finger and thumb as I tried to wrap my hand around it. It was nearly impossible to stick it in my mouth and all I could think about is how will it feel in my cunt. So, I pulled him up took off his pants and shirt to which he turned me around and laid me on the bed with my ass on the edge of the bed and legs up beside him. He slowly began to insert his hard fat love hammer. It hurt at first but John moved slowly to lube the entire tool with my juice. With each thrust the pain of stretching went away and I began to feel some excitement as my clit slide down his dick with each thrust in. He sped up the tempo and soon he had me moaning in pleasure, I had never felt anything like this during intercourse. I actually came while he fucked me! Lisa and Will were watching from the door and after I came Lisa un tied the top of her halter letting it drop down exposing her beautiful breasts. She dropped down on the bed next to me and singled for me to get on top. My favorite position in 69 I thought. We began to lick each other when John pulled Lisa to the end of the bed where I had been and began to pummel her as I ate her out. I could not believe that I was eating my friend with this huge love muscle going in and out. I licked his cock tasting her juice and was feeling great as she found my clit with her tongue.

That feeling of pleasure got even better when I realized Lisa was guiding Will’s dick into my pussy. Now, I was getting filled and ate at the same time Lisa was. The smell of her love, sound of Johns cock ramming her, the sight of her pussy expanding to accommodate him along with the licking of my clit by Lisa and Will pounding my pussy sent me into an orgasm I will not soon forget. Damn, twice in a matter of minutes is a record for me. Me cuming got John excited, so his pace sped up and he pulled that massive rod out and forced it in my mouth so he could shoot his load in my mouth. I gladly accepted it. Shortly after that Will pulled out of me and Lisa gobbled his cock swallowing all his cum. We all laid down to plan our next move.

Lisa and I kissed, licked and sucked Johns huge tool getting it hard again. Then I mounted it cowgirl style and rode him as Lisa laid on her back so Will could enter her missionary style as she put her head by my pussy so she could lick John as he entered me. Then we switched, John doing Lisa doggy style and me on Will again cowgirl style as his head was under Lisa so he could suck her nipples. I must say, watching my lover suck another women’s tits is a turn on, particularly when I am screwing him. And the sight once again of John ravaging Lisa’s sweet kitty made me hotter.

As we were going at it I told them I wanted the boys to remember to cum on my chest. John was first to blow, he moved out of Lisa as I got off of Will and laid on my back. Lisa took John’s dick and jerked him off on my chest. The hot love juice felt wonderful. Will wasn’t far behind so Lisa grabbed his cock and after sucking it a minute or two jerked him off on my tits too. Then Lisa licked all the cum off my little tits and we all laid there for twenty minutes recounting the evening with it ending with Lisa and I telling them we really do work together and had planned this all along. This got the guys riled a bit and they fucked us two more times before calling it a night.

We have had many other fabulous encounters with our new friends John and Lisa since then. All of them hot and wet like this one.

Keeping ‘em hard,

Luvrof69

badlybent
12-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Great story. Thanks for posting.

davesmistress
12-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks for a new addition

frankjohnmoore
01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
great story, keep them cumming

lik2luk
01-04-2010, 08:13 AM
You truely are a special woman. Thanks!

aspecialgroup
01-04-2010, 03:58 PM
great story, keep posting, look forward to hearing your next adventures!!

badjack
02-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Enjoyed it very much. You're definitely keeping me hard.

comsmith22
02-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Very Nicely done... Thank You...

mark2703
02-27-2010, 05:30 AM
cant wait to hear more

Will Lawson
03-23-2010, 08:57 PM
Memories!

Steve309
06-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Well that was a good one... love to have been there