PDA

View Full Version : The Headmaster part 2

Whisky
01-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Over the next week Esme tried to think what it was that she could possibly have done to make the "head" so angry, but couldnt think of a single thing. As Thursday approached, Esme became more and more scared, the idea of having to go across that awfull bench and being fixed in position was bad enough, but then to be hit with that horrible tawse just "freaked" her out, and then of course there was the other thing.

It was crazy of course, but Esme hadn`t actually minded that too much, at least it was pleasurable, but everything else, including the "head", scared her. As the time approached Esme started to shake, she just couldnt help it, she was beside herself with fear, the idea of being "fettered" and punished just made her want to run, yet she knew that if she did, the eventual outcome could be even more brutall.

Five minutes before the time she stood waiting outside his study door, hands clasped tight before her, head bowed, hoping aginst hope that he would be in a bettter mood than last time. As the study door was wrenched open, Esme`s heart missed a beat.

"In here now", he said. Esme walked into his study on shaking legs, she knew that he would ask what she was to be punished for, and she still didn`t know. "Right, in front of my desk, hands on your head, head up and look at me". Esme did as she was told, although she didnt like to look at him, his gaze was totally destructive, she could not help but feel guilty. "Now, tell me why you have to be punished".

Esme looked at him tears stinging her eyes. "Please sir, Im so sorry, I m afraid I just dont know, Ive thought about everything and cant think what I could have done wrong", her voice quavered with every word. Esme could see in his face the volcano begining to erupt. "WHAT, you mean that you still dont know what you have done, are you stupid, yes you obviously are, very well, then I must teach you to be much more observant must`nt I"? With that the "headmster" took the tawse off of its hook and held it in front of Esme. "Do you see that? In a very short space of time you will also be feeling it, can you see it"? Esme nodded.

to be continued............

davesmistress
01-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Thanks again Whisky