PDA

View Full Version : Taxi rides 3

myslutlife
01-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi again, following on from my previous postings I shall continue. Having been given the "ride for a ride" proposition I had a lot of thinking to do but in my heart I knew that with my husband working the hours he was I would not be able to resist what id been offered. When I went to the pub that was now becoming my entire social life I pulled Paul, the guy that had propositioned me, to one side and told him I had decided to accept their offer. He seemed really pleased and said he would take me home that evening to chat about it but that we would have to leave straight away or he would have been over the limit. On the way home and over coffee he told me 4 or 5 of the guys had agreed to forfeit ALL my fares in return for a bit of fun now and again. He went on to explain that for my piece of mind they would only visit in the evenings my husband was at work and whoever was on control in the office would call them when my husband ordered his taxi home. I was beginning to wonder what I had got myself into but by now Paul was next to me stroking and carressing my legs through my jeans and very soon massaging my breasts and licking, kissing my neck. Before long he was knelt at my feet undoing my jeans which he pulled down and off along with my knickers. He eased my legs apart licking the inside of my thighs then suddenly he raised my legs spreading them and draping them over the arms of the chair. Id never been or felt so exposed as his fingers explored and probed my pussy before slipping his hands beneath my bum and lifting me to his mouth and waiting tongue, he licked me like crazy for ages, until I urged him to fuck me, to get his cock in me. He stood and lowered his trousers smiling as I half lay, half sat, totally wide open in the position I was in. He lent himself forward and effortlessly slipped his hard cock into my gaping hole. He bore down into me hard, plunging deep time and time again, Paul was telling me id be getting all the cock i could handle, how the guys were going to enjoy me, he made me agree that I wanted them all as he fucked into me, he fucked me through 2/3 orgasms then when he was ready he withdrew and stood shooting his cum at me, on my pussy, my face, hair, he coated me in it then cooly dressed and left me as I lay, promising to let the guys know of my decision.

frankjohnmoore
01-02-2010, 10:22 PM
short but keeps the story going, very good thanks

badlybent
01-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Thanks Frank. Keep 'em cuming.

redo2
01-10-2010, 06:49 PM
enjoy hearing of your sexual activities. Thanks

stubnib
01-29-2010, 10:38 PM
I like the style, kind of like a quick confession to a trusted friend.

vette2true
03-04-2010, 09:54 AM
keep it going