PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Crest Adventures...Parts 1-3

corey_cum
01-02-2010, 06:12 PM
It was the middle of June, and school had just let out for the summer. While most kids were headed to the beach, a few students, including me, were hiking along the Pacific Crest Trail in the western United States. There were five of us, Rachel, Angela, Steve, and me as well as Mr. Court, the outdoor ed teacher from school. Mr. Court was one of the most well-liked teachers in the school. He was in his twenties and was the one who organized the trip.

We all took a bus one Saturday morning to Campo, where the trailhead was. Once we reached the trailhead, we started hiking and walked only about 12 miles that first day. For the next few days, we hiked, averaging about 20 miles per day. On the fourth day of the trip, we woke up to find a note from Mr. Court that he had hiked into the nearby town to meet an old friend, and told us that we should sit tight and spend a day hanging around the camp.

We played a few card games and Steve impressed the girls with his card tricks. After that, all each headed to our tents. Since we were using the outdoor education class tents, we each had a two person-sized tent, which was more than enough room for us. Around noon, we cooked lunch on a campfire and told jokes. Not long after eating, Steve and Rachel left for a small walk around the camp. They were both into photography, so they started taking photos of the flowers in the area.

A little while later, the two photographers told us they were going to head down the trail a bit to check out a small stream. Angela and I stayed behind and talked for a while. About ten minutes after Steve and Rachel departed, it started to rain. I suggested that we get into our tents. I sat for a while perusing over a trail map when I heard Angela’s voice. She asked if she could come in for a while to talk. I told her that she could come in, and she unzipped the tent and came in.

The tent was just tall enough for us to sit up straight, so we did and we talked some more about the school year and random other topics. As she was talking, I noticed how beautiful Angela was. She had been in a bunch of my AP classes, so I saw her all of the time, but seeing her up close was incredible. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing jeans and a fleece over a tee shirt.

I noticed her breasts for the first time. They were large enough to make bulges through the fleece jacket, but not too big to be a turn-off. Those bulges made me bulge! My cock grew hard as I continued to think about her. When I woke from my day dreaming, I noticed that Angela had stopped talking and she was staring at me.

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare,” I said.

“It’s okay, it’s just that no one has ever looked at me like that before,” she replied. “I see that you like what you see,” she stated, her hand moving to my crotch.

She lightly placed her hand on my bulge, sending waves of pleasure through my dick. She started slowly rubbing her palm against my penis head. Her hand moved in a circular motion, and got faster and faster. She was smiling all the time, so I know she enjoyed it. The whole time, she was starting at my crotch, like she was longing to get inside.

I reached towards Angela’s body, her hand still placed on me, and took off her fleece. The then removed her white tee shirt, which I pulled over her head to reveal a black bra. We leaned towards each other and kissed for several minutes. She then proceeded to take my shirt off. With this she embraced my body and grinded her pussy into my thigh. I quickly undid her bra, exposing her tits.

I had seen them before, but I don’t think that she knew. She, like me, was interested in erotic stories. We had not talked about it, but I knew from an erotic story website that I often posted to. I was once going through a picture gallery on the site when I came across a nice-looking, young girl. As I studied the photo, I realized that it was Angela with her top off. I then looked up her username and found some stories she had written. She was in AP English with me, and that was evident in her writing. Her stories were written about a lot of topics, but one stood out, one about a friend from outdoor education class. She even used my name!

Now I got to see those beautiful breasts for real. I used my hands to massage her tits and play with the nipples until they were extremely hard. Before I knew it, my face was over her chest, licking her nipples. They tasted so good, and she seemed to enjoy it, based on her soft moaning. Now she unbuckled my pants and slowly slid them down. The tent in my boxers was huge, and the camper inside wanted to get out.

She stroked my cock through my boxers, but soon pulled them off too. The sight of a cock made her eyes light up. I asked her if she had ever done this before, and her answer was no. Aha! I wasn’t the only one using my imagination when it came to writing sex stories. We were both virgins. She moved her mouth down to my hard dick and dove in like a hungry savage. Her tongue rolled across my shaft and head, while her hand played with my balls.

She sucked me for a while, but abruptly stopped and removed her pants. I moved my hand to her crotch and rubbed her pussy through the panties. Her virgin twat was wet and warm. I slipped my hand in, feeling her shaved pussy. I moved my hand across the entire length of her cunt. I slid her underwear off, now we were both naked. I continued to rub her, flicking her clit at every opportunity that I had. Once I found her pussy hole, I slid my finger inside. She gasped, but continued moaning with pleasure.

I rubbed one, then two, then three fingers in and out of her vagina. She moaned and gasped until I could rub no more. As soon as I lifted my fingers, she grabbed my cock and touched it against her wet pussy. She played around with it a little, then I helped her ease it into her vagina. She gasped louder than before. I pushed in a little harder, until I came to her hymen. I was a little unsure about it, put she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards her, forcing my cock further in. I moaned with pleasure, but she softly screamed in pain. I stopped again, thinking she would want to stop, but she began riding my cock, bouncing up and down on top of me.

A short while later, we switched positions and I pumped my cock in and out of her with as much strength as I could manage. It wasn’t long before I started feeling the sensations from my balls and cock.

“I’m gonna cum!” I screamed.

“Cum on my breasts!” She whispered.

I quickly pulled my cock out and my hand took charge. She was laying face up, so I kneeled over her and stroked myself. Cum shot towards her, covering her beautiful tits. She smiled when she felt the warm liquid touch her skin. I licked up some of the cum, and played with her tits some more. We then got into the 69 position and sucked on each other, savoring our juices. When we were good and cleaned up, and after each of us had an orgasm, we got dressed and headed outside, as the rain had stopped.

We went for a small walk, and returned about an hour later, to find Steve and Rachel sitting next to each other in front of a fire. Angela and I sat down across from them and asked them how their walk was. They explained how it had started raining so they came back. A few minutes later, Steve and I headed to a rock where we laid out the map. We looked over the map, and noticed that we had a few more days of rough hiking, until we were to meet up with a friend of Mr. Court to go kayaking.

We returned to the campfire, where Rachel and Angela were giggling. We sat down, and Rachel came over to me and whispered,

“Angela told me everything, this is going to be a fun trip, isn’t it?”

Rachel then looked at Angela and smiled. Angela came over and sat next to me. She whispered to me, much as Rachel had:

“We weren’t the only ones having a bit of fun, although we did go a bit further!”

I wondered why Steve wasn’t involved in the conversation, but I didn’t mind.

This was going to be a fun trip, a very fun trip indeed.

frankjohnmoore
01-02-2010, 10:16 PM
very good and well written, looks like there could be more cumming, thanks

saintman
01-02-2010, 10:25 PM
cant wait to see more

Tristan999
01-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Awesome story about adventures on the PCT! Can't wait to read more . . .

badlybent
01-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Thanks Cory. Nice story. Have you hiked the Crest?

corey_cum
01-03-2010, 10:18 AM
I have indeed hiked the trail. Some of the best memories of my life!

dotdroger
01-03-2010, 11:49 PM
great read thanks

Ellafucks
01-04-2010, 12:28 PM
So hot! I hope to see more!

corey_cum
01-04-2010, 07:09 PM
About a week after Angela and I have broken each other’s virginity, we reached to small town where we were to meet up with Mr. Court’s friend to go kayaking. Upon arriving in the small town, we were immediately greeted by the wondrous smell of bacon. Our noses led us the way into a small restaurant in the middle of town. As we walked in, we all sat a table in the corner and the owner came out and handed us each a menu. We perused the menu, trying to decide between the numerous combinations of pancakes, waffles, omelets, and meats.

I sat across from Angela, who occasionally would rub her foot up my leg, taunting me. When I smiled over my menu, she knew I was enjoying the tease. I responded by lifting my leg over to her, placing it in her crotch and rubbing slightly. I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and the smile on her face was priceless. We both woke from our reveries when the owner asked us our food choices.

When I ordered pancakes, I was expecting pancake-sized pancakes, but these fell off the side of the plate. Along with the bacon, omelet, toast, and orange juice, this was the best meal I had eaten in a long time. After leaving the restaurant, we headed up the road to a small blue house with kayaks in the front yard. Mr. Court walked up to the front door and knocked. Not long after, a young man, about Mr. Court’s age walked out with a bag full of gear.

We each grabbed a kayak and set our packs on the porch. We also grabbed a life vest and paddle. We then walked about half a mile to the river, where we started our kayak adventure. We spent the entire day winding around the river, going through rapids, and eventually trudging our way back to the house by kayaking through a swampy area.

Upon returning to the house, it started to rain. We were all pretty soaked from the boating, but Mr. Court’s friend, Jake, invited us into his house until the rain subsided. Moving inside, we noticed that the house was larger than it appeared from the outside. We were all fairly hungry, but we were out of food and had to go pick it up from the post office. We had arranged for food to be sent to stops along the way so we would not be hungry, and this worked out pretty well.

Jake drove Mr. Court and Steve (his name was on the package, since his parents had sent it) to the post office about 5 miles away. As they left, Angela commented on the heavy downpour. The three of us, Angela, Rachel, and me, were all alone in the house, and for that reason, hundreds of erotic thoughts were running through my head. Angela whispered something to Rachel who giggled. They both then came over to me and Rachel held her hand over my crotch, which was slightly bulging from my previous thoughts.

Although I was really excited, I did not want to be caught playing around with these girls when the three other guys returned. I told them this, and they promised to make it quick. The three of us headed to the bathroom, where I laid on the floor after having my clothes removed by the two hot girls. Rachel explained that while Angela (who now told me to call her Angie) and I were fucking each other, Rachel had given Steve a handjob, but didn’t really want to go further.

The reminder of this caused my cock to harden all of the way, which reminded the girls that they needed to help me out. Rachel was the first to react. She grabbed my cock and slowly slid her hand up and down, over and over again. Angela reached down and grabbed my balls. She focused on reaching in the sensitive areas, massaging my balls while her friends pumped my dick.

Just as I was about to cum all over the two stunning chicks, Rachel’s phone rang. She answered it, but didn’t remove her hand from me. Her slower movements caused me to settle a little bit, but as soon as she hung up, her hand started moving faster again.

“That was Steve,” Rachel explained. “They had to cross the river we kayaked on, but with this torrential rain, it flooded and they won’t be able to get through for at least two hours.”

“Yes!” Angie and I ecstatically screamed in unison.

Immediately after her comment, Rachel moved her mouth to the tip of my cock. Angie also moved her head down, but started licking my balls, something I had only experienced for a short time before. Rachel could not manage my entire length into her mouth, but she pushed in as much as she could, and pumped like crazy. My saliva-covered pole was now as hard as a rock and ready to cum.

Rachel could feel the tenseness coming and squeezed tighter with her lips. I shot a load of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed, then removed her head. She motioned to Angie who moved her mouth onto the same spot, licking and sucking up any remaining cum. When the girls were finished, they both removed their pants and shirts, leaving each of them in a bra and panties. Rachel was in a sport’s bra with brown panties, and Angie with a surprisingly skimpy bra (for hiking at least) and white panties.

The sight of the two hot girls was almost too much to handle, as I didn’t know whom to choose. I looked at each of them, staring at me with puppy dog eyes. I compromised. I reached out and grabbed a tit from each one. I massaged it with my hand. Angie saw that Rachel was new to this, so she backed away, allowing me to work on Rachel alone. Rachel moved on top of me, giving me an excellent view of the top of her breasts.

I used my hands to rub the soft skin and the nipples that were barely visible through the fabric. Just the sight of them, made me reach around and undo Rachel’s bra. It slid off and I moved my lips to her right nipple. I twirled my tongue around and around until the nipple was rock hard. I did the same thing with the other side, and licked up and down the tits.

I then rolled over to Angie. I quickly pulled her bra off and started sucking. Angie had done this with me before, so I sucked a little harder and bit a little when a rush went through my body. When I felt I was satisfied with Angie’s tits, I looked over to Rachel. Her eyes were closed, and her hand was in her pants, rubbing up and down. I was going to let her have a turn, but she was busy, so I continued on Angie.

I moved down to her panties, which I slid down her tanned, toned legs. I used my hand to take in the warmth from the cunt. I played around with her pussy and stuck my finger into her vagina. I rubbed hard, harder, and harder until Angie’s breath got quick and she started to moan. Her moaning really turned me on, causing my cock to harden once again. After about five minutes of intense rubbing, Angie orgasmed. Her cunt juice was so delicious, so I licked it up and savored the taste.

Angie fell back from exhaustion, and rubbed her pussy a little, so I moved my attention to Rachel, who was still rubbing herself.

“Need help?” I asked.

“Definitely! I’ve been masturbating for several years now, but I’ve never had and orgasm,” explained Rachel. “Please, oh please help me ‘get off’!”

I moved over to her and rubbed her virgin cunt through her panties. I removed the underwear and rubbed my pointer finger along her pussy. Her body shuddered in pleasure. I found her clit and slowly started rubbing it in a circular motion. Almost right away, Rachel started to moan. At first, it was about as loud as Angie had been, but got louder the further I pressed on.

When Rachel was about to reach her first orgasm ever, her moans became screams. Since this Angie was my first, I had only ever heard moans. Rachel was amazing. A tensing of her body and an incredible shuddering of her body followed her screams. I continued to lick and rub even after the screams started. As I licked lick crazy, her body released an intense spray of juices all over my face and fingers.

“Wow! Thank you!” Exclaimed Rachel.

“That’s what has been holding up for all these years!” I replied.

We both laid down for a little, in amazement at the events that had just taken place. I was lying there thinking, when I felt something wet against my cock. I kept my eyes closed, but lifted my body slightly, as if to push at the body with the tip of my penis. It was a pussy. I felt the warmth sliding across my tip, sending me into what I call pre-orgasmic bliss. A few moments later, I felt my cock being pushed into an incredibly tight pussy. Then I felt a barrier; it must have been Rachel who was about to ride my cock. I opened my eyes slightly, and sure enough, it was Rachel. She pushed down just as I pushed up, breaking her cherry in one swoop, so to speak.

I was tired, so I let her do the work at first. While she experimented, I was in heaven. She was riding me, pumping my cock in and out of her pussy with such speed that the noise our bodies made when colliding was impressive. Once she started slowing down, I got up and told her to get into the doggy position. She did so, and I fucked her pussy from behind, a position that was new to me. It was a little tricky for me a first, but Rachel really enjoyed it.

“Rachel, where do you want me to cum?” I asked, barely able to talk as a result of my heavy breathing.

“On my face, all over my face!” she replied with just as much windedness.

I slipped my cock out and moved over her body, much as I had with Angie a few days before. But instead of releasing my cum all over her tits, I sprayed it on Rachel’s face. I shot out more cum than I ever had, leaving Rachel’s face dripping in my sticky, white sperm juice.

We cleaned up and rinsed off quickly in the bath, but did so quickly as we weren’t sure when the other guys were going to arrive. As we left the bathroom, we heard the door open; they were back. We got on the couch and pretended to be studying a trail map. Jake came in and told us it was time to eat some pizza they had gotten on the way. Before walking away, Jake walked up to Rachel and looked over her body. She had changed into a tight, white shirt after our fun.

Jake then moved over to Angie. He looked up and down her perfect body, and then grabbed her ass. He then did the same to Rachel. He let go and walked towards the kitchen. Rachel and Angie were chatting and smiling, as the obviously thought Jake was cute. While eating pizza, Rachel leaned over to me and whispered,

“Thanks, I owe you!”

Before I could respond, Mr. Court made an announcement which I knew excited the girls,

“Guys, I hope you don’t mind, but Jake is going to be accompanying us for the rest of the trip.”

corey_cum
01-06-2010, 06:25 PM
About a week after Angela and I have broken each other’s virginity, we reached to small town where we were to meet up with Mr. Court’s friend to go kayaking. Upon arriving in the small town, we were immediately greeted by the wondrous smell of bacon. Our noses led us the way into a small restaurant in the middle of town. As we walked in, we all sat a table in the corner and the owner came out and handed us each a menu. We perused the menu, trying to decide between the numerous combinations of pancakes, waffles, omelets, and meats.

I sat across from Angela, who occasionally would rub her foot up my leg, taunting me. When I smiled over my menu, she knew I was enjoying the tease. I responded by lifting my leg over to her, placing it in her crotch and rubbing slightly. I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and the smile on her face was priceless. We both woke from our reveries when the owner asked us our food choices.

When I ordered pancakes, I was expecting pancake-sized pancakes, but these fell off the side of the plate. Along with the bacon, omelet, toast, and orange juice, this was the best meal I had eaten in a long time. After leaving the restaurant, we headed up the road to a small blue house with kayaks in the front yard. Mr. Court walked up to the front door and knocked. Not long after, a young man, about Mr. Court’s age walked out with a bag full of gear.

We each grabbed a kayak and set our packs on the porch. We also grabbed a life vest and paddle. We then walked about half a mile to the river, where we started our kayak adventure. We spent the entire day winding around the river, going through rapids, and eventually trudging our way back to the house by kayaking through a swampy area.

Upon returning to the house, it started to rain. We were all pretty soaked from the boating, but Mr. Court’s friend, Jake, invited us into his house until the rain subsided. Moving inside, we noticed that the house was larger than it appeared from the outside. We were all fairly hungry, but we were out of food and had to go pick it up from the post office. We had arranged for food to be sent to stops along the way so we would not be hungry, and this worked out pretty well.

Jake drove Mr. Court and Steve (his name was on the package, since his parents had sent it) to the post office about 5 miles away. As they left, Angela commented on the heavy downpour. The three of us, Angela, Rachel, and me, were all alone in the house, and for that reason, hundreds of erotic thoughts were running through my head. Angela whispered something to Rachel who giggled. They both then came over to me and Rachel held her hand over my crotch, which was slightly bulging from my previous thoughts.

Although I was really excited, I did not want to be caught playing around with these girls when the three other guys returned. I told them this, and they promised to make it quick. The three of us headed to the bathroom, where I laid on the floor after having my clothes removed by the two hot girls. Rachel explained that while Angela (who now told me to call her Angie) and I were fucking each other, Rachel had given Steve a handjob, but didn’t really want to go further.

The reminder of this caused my cock to harden all of the way, which reminded the girls that they needed to help me out. Rachel was the first to react. She grabbed my cock and slowly slid her hand up and down, over and over again. Angela reached down and grabbed my balls. She focused on reaching in the sensitive areas, massaging my balls while her friends pumped my dick.

Just as I was about to cum all over the two stunning chicks, Rachel’s phone rang. She answered it, but didn’t remove her hand from me. Her slower movements caused me to settle a little bit, but as soon as she hung up, her hand started moving faster again.

“That was Steve,” Rachel explained. “They had to cross the river we kayaked on, but with this torrential rain, it flooded and they won’t be able to get through for at least two hours.”

“Yes!” Angie and I ecstatically screamed in unison.

Immediately after her comment, Rachel moved her mouth to the tip of my cock. Angie also moved her head down, but started licking my balls, something I had only experienced for a short time before. Rachel could not manage my entire length into her mouth, but she pushed in as much as she could, and pumped like crazy. My saliva-covered pole was now as hard as a rock and ready to cum.

Rachel could feel the tenseness coming and squeezed tighter with her lips. I shot a load of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed, then removed her head. She motioned to Angie who moved her mouth onto the same spot, licking and sucking up any remaining cum. When the girls were finished, they both removed their pants and shirts, leaving each of them in a bra and panties. Rachel was in a sport’s bra with brown panties, and Angie with a surprisingly skimpy bra (for hiking at least) and white panties.

The sight of the two hot girls was almost too much to handle, as I didn’t know whom to choose. I looked at each of them, staring at me with puppy dog eyes. I compromised. I reached out and grabbed a tit from each one. I massaged it with my hand. Angie saw that Rachel was new to this, so she backed away, allowing me to work on Rachel alone. Rachel moved on top of me, giving me an excellent view of the top of her breasts.

I used my hands to rub the soft skin and the nipples that were barely visible through the fabric. Just the sight of them, made me reach around and undo Rachel’s bra. It slid off and I moved my lips to her right nipple. I twirled my tongue around and around until the nipple was rock hard. I did the same thing with the other side, and licked up and down the tits.

I then rolled over to Angie. I quickly pulled her bra off and started sucking. Angie had done this with me before, so I sucked a little harder and bit a little when a rush went through my body. When I felt I was satisfied with Angie’s tits, I looked over to Rachel. Her eyes were closed, and her hand was in her pants, rubbing up and down. I was going to let her have a turn, but she was busy, so I continued on Angie.

I moved down to her panties, which I slid down her tanned, toned legs. I used my hand to take in the warmth from the cunt. I played around with her pussy and stuck my finger into her vagina. I rubbed hard, harder, and harder until Angie’s breath got quick and she started to moan. Her moaning really turned me on, causing my cock to harden once again. After about five minutes of intense rubbing, Angie orgasmed. Her cunt juice was so delicious, so I licked it up and savored the taste.

Angie fell back from exhaustion, and rubbed her pussy a little, so I moved my attention to Rachel, who was still rubbing herself.

“Need help?” I asked.

“Definitely! I’ve been masturbating for several years now, but I’ve never had and orgasm,” explained Rachel. “Please, oh please help me ‘get off’!”

I moved over to her and rubbed her virgin cunt through her panties. I removed the underwear and rubbed my pointer finger along her pussy. Her body shuddered in pleasure. I found her clit and slowly started rubbing it in a circular motion. Almost right away, Rachel started to moan. At first, it was about as loud as Angie had been, but got louder the further I pressed on.

When Rachel was about to reach her first orgasm ever, her moans became screams. Since this Angie was my first, I had only ever heard moans. Rachel was amazing. A tensing of her body and an incredible shuddering of her body followed her screams. I continued to lick and rub even after the screams started. As I licked lick crazy, her body released an intense spray of juices all over my face and fingers.

“Wow! Thank you!” Exclaimed Rachel.

“That’s what has been holding up for all these years!” I replied.

We both laid down for a little, in amazement at the events that had just taken place. I was lying there thinking, when I felt something wet against my cock. I kept my eyes closed, but lifted my body slightly, as if to push at the body with the tip of my penis. It was a pussy. I felt the warmth sliding across my tip, sending me into what I call pre-orgasmic bliss. A few moments later, I felt my cock being pushed into an incredibly tight pussy. Then I felt a barrier; it must have been Rachel who was about to ride my cock. I opened my eyes slightly, and sure enough, it was Rachel. She pushed down just as I pushed up, breaking her cherry in one swoop, so to speak.

I was tired, so I let her do the work at first. While she experimented, I was in heaven. She was riding me, pumping my cock in and out of her pussy with such speed that the noise our bodies made when colliding was impressive. Once she started slowing down, I got up and told her to get into the doggy position. She did so, and I fucked her pussy from behind, a position that was new to me. It was a little tricky for me a first, but Rachel really enjoyed it.

“Rachel, where do you want me to cum?” I asked, barely able to talk as a result of my heavy breathing.

“On my face, all over my face!” she replied with just as much windedness.

I slipped my cock out and moved over her body, much as I had with Angie a few days before. But instead of releasing my cum all over her tits, I sprayed it on Rachel’s face. I shot out more cum than I ever had, leaving Rachel’s face dripping in my sticky, white sperm juice.

We cleaned up and rinsed off quickly in the bath, but did so quickly as we weren’t sure when the other guys were going to arrive. As we left the bathroom, we heard the door open; they were back. We got on the couch and pretended to be studying a trail map. Jake came in and told us it was time to eat some pizza they had gotten on the way. Before walking away, Jake walked up to Rachel and looked over her body. She had changed into a tight, white shirt after our fun.

Jake then moved over to Angie. He looked up and down her perfect body, and then grabbed her ass. He then did the same to Rachel. He let go and walked towards the kitchen. Rachel and Angie were chatting and smiling, as the obviously thought Jake was cute. While eating pizza, Rachel leaned over to me and whispered,

“Thanks, I owe you!”

Before I could respond, Mr. Court made an announcement which I knew excited the girls,

“Guys, I hope you don’t mind, but Jake is going to be accompanying us for the rest of the trip.”

davesmistress
01-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the new chapter

frankjohnmoore
01-07-2010, 12:01 AM
very good, looking forward to the next chapter, thanks

tuk_4u
01-08-2010, 01:33 AM
nice story

corey_cum
01-09-2010, 04:58 PM
That evening, we set up our sleeping bags around the house. The kids set up in the living room. The girls and I laid our sleeping bags on the floor, letting Steve to use the couch. Late in the evening, I awoke to soft giggling. I looked over. Angela and Rachel were looking at Steve who had a hard-on in his sweatpants. The girls were about to touch to bulge, but then they noticed that I was awake.

“Hey, guys!” I said.

“Hi!” Rachel replied.

The two girls then came over to me, and I slid out of my sleeping bag. I was sleeping in my boxers and a white t-shirt, so they pulled both off and my cock started to harden. Angie did not hesitate to put her mouth around my cock. As it grew in her mouth, I could feel her warm tongue gliding around the tip. Rachel moved over me, positioning her bare pussy over my face. Just as I was about to lick it, I heard a voice.

“Wow, Alec, you sure know how to please these girls!”

It was Jake! The girls tried to cover up, Angie’s mouth still on my hard cock. She slid off, but that was enough to sent me shooting cum. Most landed on my stomach, but some hit Angie on the face.

“Wow.” Said Jake. “I’ve never seen another guy cum before. That was pretty hot!”

Jake walked away with a smile on his face. The girls and I looked at each other. Crap. The last thing we needed is for Mr. Court to know what is going on between us. Rachel volunteered to clean me up, so she licked the cum off of my shrunken dick and body. I slid my boxers back on and laid back down. Jake returned a few minutes later.

“You guys stopped?” he asked.

“Well, we were kinda caught,” I said.

“There is no need to stop if you are having fun, follow me.”

We followed Jake through the long hallway. We passed the guest room where Mr. Court was sleeping and continued to Jake’s bedroom, the last door on the left. We entered to find a large room with a king-sized bed and a bathroom.

“Welcome to my room!” said Jake excitedly. “I even had it sound-proofed so I could fuck when my relatives were around.

“Cool,” said Rachel, who was looking around.

Angie got onto the edge of the bed and removed her shirt and sweatpants, then laid back. She slid her panties down and rubbed her pussy. Her moans filled the otherwise silent room as the three of us watched. Rachel too soon laid down next to Angie, removed her clothes, and began to masturbate. Jake and I stood staring at the impressive site.

While standing around, the power came back on. Now I had an even better view of the naked girls. I was overwhelmed with thoughts of sex, so I stripped my clothes and started jacking-off. Jake did the same. He pulled down his boxers to reveal his cock. It was slightly smaller than mine, and about just as wide, but impressive none-the-less.

The girls had not noticed that the guys were naked, but Angie found out when I brought my cock to her pussy. I rubbed the tip against it. I pushed in with force causing Angie to moan louder than before. The bed was tall enough for Angie to stay laid down, while I stood and fucked her. I started to her moans from Rachel who’s tits were being licked by Jake. The sight turned me on more and I pumped faster into Angie.

“Where do you want my cum?” I whispered to Angie.

“In my mouth.”

I pumped a few more times, then pulled out. I stroked it a few times before bringing it to her mouth. I slid my length in, and came almost immediately. Angie licked me as my cock got smaller, and when finished, pulled me closer into a kiss. We kissed for several minutes until Rachel started screaming. Jake was pumping incredibly fast in and out of Rachel’s tight pussy hole.

Finally, Jake pulled out and came all over Rachel’s stomach. Jake then almost collapsed and I laid down next to Angie, out bodies rubbing against each other. The power must have gone out again, because when I woke up again, the lights wouldn’t turn on. The rain had also picked up again. I snuggled closer to Angie, who awoke. We kissed again, then decided we should probably get back to the living room before Mr. Court awoke, finding us cum soaked with Jake.

Angie woke Rachel, and we tip-toed down the hall. When we got into the living room, we were surprised to find Steve’s cock out with his hand grasping it. The girls giggled as they had before. Steve’s cock was only about 5 inches, but Rachel got down and started giving Steve a handjob. Steve never woke up during the handjob, but the girls got a giggle out of it.

Come morning, I awoke to the smell of bacon. I looked around, the girls were still sleeping but Steve was no longer on the couch. I walked into the kitchen where Jake was making breakfast and talking to Steve. Mr. Court was apparently in the shower. When I walking in, Jake smiled and handed me a cup of coffee. I noticed that the power was still out, and that it was pouring rain outside again. Mr. Court walked in and told Steve and I that a portion of the trail had been closed due to a mudslide, which meant we would be hanging with Jake for a while.

I then headed to the bathroom, but was pursued by Jake. He told he that if I wanted to, I could get one of the girls and use the shower closer to his room. Sounded good to me, so I walked into the living room. I woke Angie up, who agreed to shower with me. We quietly walked to the end of the hall, being careful not to alert the others, but it turns out Mr. Court and Steve had left to talk with the sheriff about the trail conditions.

In the shower, I sucked on Angie’s tits while she wielded my cock with her hand. She used soap as a lube while giving me a handjob. The added slip made me cum all over the shower. We cleaned up and kissed before leaving the bathroom. We went to the kitchen where Jake approached Angie. She kissed him and he pulled her shirt down a bit. He took her nipple into his mouth, but soon had to keep the breakfast from burning.

“Your friend Rachel is quite the fuck!” explained Jake. “She is so tight and her screams are amazing.”

“Why thank you,” said Rachel as she entered the kitchen. “If you’re lucky, maybe you’ll get it again.”

“Does anybody want some bacon?”

Tristan999
01-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Awesome story! It keeps getting better and better!

frankjohnmoore
01-10-2010, 12:07 AM
very good, thats a long trial so keep on walking , thanks

Angeal
01-11-2010, 05:52 AM
Really great story, well written. Hope theres more.

Angeal
01-11-2010, 05:53 AM
Great Addition. Thanks for the Post.

Angeal
01-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Another great addition, can't wait for more.
Thanks for the Post.

cajun
01-23-2010, 09:32 PM
please let there be more

Tristan999
01-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Another awesome part to this story! Can't wait to see what's next.

corey_cum
01-24-2010, 05:00 PM
That evening, we set up our sleeping bags around the house. The kids set up in the living room. The girls and I laid our sleeping bags on the floor, letting Steve to use the couch. Late in the evening, I awoke to soft giggling. I looked over. Angela and Rachel were looking at Steve who had a hard-on in his sweatpants. The girls were about to touch to bulge, but then they noticed that I was awake.

“Hey, guys!” I said.

“Hi!” Rachel replied.

The two girls then came over to me, and I slid out of my sleeping bag. I was sleeping in my boxers and a white t-shirt, so they pulled both off and my cock started to harden. Angie did not hesitate to put her mouth around my cock. As it grew in her mouth, I could feel her warm tongue gliding around the tip. Rachel moved over me, positioning her bare pussy over my face. Just as I was about to lick it, I heard a voice.

“Wow, Alec, you sure know how to please these girls!”

It was Jake! The girls tried to cover up, Angie’s mouth still on my hard cock. She slid off, but that was enough to sent me shooting cum. Most landed on my stomach, but some hit Angie on the face.

“Wow.” Said Jake. “I’ve never seen another guy cum before. That was pretty hot!”

Jake walked away with a smile on his face. The girls and I looked at each other. Crap. The last thing we needed is for Mr. Court to know what is going on between us. Rachel volunteered to clean me up, so she licked the cum off of my shrunken dick and body. I slid my boxers back on and laid back down. Jake returned a few minutes later.

“You guys stopped?” he asked.

“Well, we were kinda caught,” I said.

“There is no need to stop if you are having fun, follow me.”

We followed Jake through the long hallway. We passed the guest room where Mr. Court was sleeping and continued to Jake’s bedroom, the last door on the left. We entered to find a large room with a king-sized bed and a bathroom.

“Welcome to my room!” said Jake excitedly. “I even had it sound-proofed so I could fuck when my relatives were around.

“Cool,” said Rachel, who was looking around.

Angie got onto the edge of the bed and removed her shirt and sweatpants, then laid back. She slid her panties down and rubbed her pussy. Her moans filled the otherwise silent room as the three of us watched. Rachel too soon laid down next to Angie, removed her clothes, and began to masturbate. Jake and I stood staring at the impressive site.

While standing around, the power came back on. Now I had an even better view of the naked girls. I was overwhelmed with thoughts of sex, so I stripped my clothes and started jacking-off. Jake did the same. He pulled down his boxers to reveal his cock. It was slightly smaller than mine, and about just as wide, but impressive none-the-less.

The girls had not noticed that the guys were naked, but Angie found out when I brought my cock to her pussy. I rubbed the tip against it. I pushed in with force causing Angie to moan louder than before. The bed was tall enough for Angie to stay laid down, while I stood and fucked her. I started to her moans from Rachel who’s tits were being licked by Jake. The sight turned me on more and I pumped faster into Angie.

“Where do you want my cum?” I whispered to Angie.

“In my mouth.”

I pumped a few more times, then pulled out. I stroked it a few times before bringing it to her mouth. I slid my length in, and came almost immediately. Angie licked me as my cock got smaller, and when finished, pulled me closer into a kiss. We kissed for several minutes until Rachel started screaming. Jake was pumping incredibly fast in and out of Rachel’s tight pussy hole.

Finally, Jake pulled out and came all over Rachel’s stomach. Jake then almost collapsed and I laid down next to Angie, out bodies rubbing against each other. The power must have gone out again, because when I woke up again, the lights wouldn’t turn on. The rain had also picked up again. I snuggled closer to Angie, who awoke. We kissed again, then decided we should probably get back to the living room before Mr. Court awoke, finding us cum soaked with Jake.

Angie woke Rachel, and we tip-toed down the hall. When we got into the living room, we were surprised to find Steve’s cock out with his hand grasping it. The girls giggled as they had before. Steve’s cock was only about 5 inches, but Rachel got down and started giving Steve a handjob. Steve never woke up during the handjob, but the girls got a giggle out of it.

Come morning, I awoke to the smell of bacon. I looked around, the girls were still sleeping but Steve was no longer on the couch. I walked into the kitchen where Jake was making breakfast and talking to Steve. Mr. Court was apparently in the shower. When I walking in, Jake smiled and handed me a cup of coffee. I noticed that the power was still out, and that it was pouring rain outside again. Mr. Court walked in and told Steve and I that a portion of the trail had been closed due to a mudslide, which meant we would be hanging with Jake for a while.

I then headed to the bathroom, but was pursued by Jake. He told he that if I wanted to, I could get one of the girls and use the shower closer to his room. Sounded good to me, so I walked into the living room. I woke Angie up, who agreed to shower with me. We quietly walked to the end of the hall, being careful not to alert the others, but it turns out Mr. Court and Steve had left to talk with the sheriff about the trail conditions.

In the shower, I sucked on Angie’s tits while she wielded my cock with her hand. She used soap as a lube while giving me a handjob. The added slip made me cum all over the shower. We cleaned up and kissed before leaving the bathroom. We went to the kitchen where Jake approached Angie. She kissed him and he pulled her shirt down a bit. He took her nipple into his mouth, but soon had to keep the breakfast from burning.

“Your friend Rachel is quite the fuck!” explained Jake. “She is so tight and her screams are amazing.”

“Why thank you,” said Rachel as she entered the kitchen. “If you’re lucky, maybe you’ll get it again.”

“Does anybody want some bacon?”

Tristan999
01-27-2010, 09:35 PM
This story just gets better and better . . .

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:09 AM
wow! should i start hiking?

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Ok, im definitely packing up and going hiking with you, corey_cum!

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:18 AM
sweet story!

Wanting More
03-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Great stories! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

:lips

MadChris
03-09-2010, 07:03 AM
these are great