PDA

View Full Version : The Headmaster part 3

Whisky
01-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Tears flooded Esmes face. On rubbery shaky legs she turned towards the bench, knowing that she had no option she walked over to it, and not wanting to enrage him further, laid herself resignedly across it.

Esme shed even more tears as she felt the leather restraint pulled down tight across her back, and then he was in front of her, the tawse in his hand. "See this, this is what you deserve and I will see to it that you you are properly punished, in accordance with the standards required of this school, do you understand" ? He said. Through tear filled eyes , Esme stared at him pityingly and nodded, hoping that he would have pity on her, although it was just a feint hope and as it turned out, fruitless.

"Now place yours arms down here so that I can "cuff" you". Esme hung her head and sobbed, then he was buckling her wrists to the bench. Esme waited, she knew that he would lift her skirt and down would come her panties, and then, what, what would he do, would he touch her first or would he resist untill she was hyrting so much that he maybe hoped that she wouldnt notice. His fingers in the waistband of her panties told her everthing as he invaded her in every way possible. Her sharp intake of breath must have been very audible, and the almost involuntary spreading of her legs also very noticeable, "god" she thought, here I am hoping that he "fucks" me rather than punishing me, "am I becoming a slut"?

Even as she thought it his fingers slid deep inside her and she knew that she wanted more. Esme opened her legs wider, a lot wider. The headmaster rtesponded by pinching her clitoris, Esme almost exploded with desire, "please sir, please, for gods sake, please oh please now, nowwww I neeeeed it", then without warning he stopped touching her, Esme shook her bottom in anticipation, "God " she thought "I need it so much".

As Esme turned to look at "The Head", the tawse inpacted on her bottom with a tremendously "meaty" "Splat", with one "tail" of it winding in to land shust short of her outer labia. For Esme the surprise was total, one moment she had been enjoying a most superb finger fucking, fully expecting a large male member to slide into her and then the most awfull searing pain that she had ever known, planted upon her bottom cheecks and that nasty little "tail" curling up and between her legs like some kind of aftershock from a dreadfull tsunami.

Esme screamed and "bucked", tugging for all she was worth at her fetters , legs twisting and shimmying, then it hit her again, and again, and again in quick succession. Esme was "out of it" with pain, struggling and crying with tears staining the floor. By the time the final stroke impacted Esme was kicking out wildly, for that was the only real movement that she had, her bottom and legs bruised and heavily welted and then she collapsed over the bench and stopped moving, her head hanging down chest heaving as she dragged air into her lungs. Almost immediately, Esme became aware of his fingers delving into her and at the same time realised that she just couldnt wait, but she didnt have too, just seconds later his member thrust into her in one precise non stop movement, causing Esme to emit a most sexy high piched squeak as she gasped for air, and then Esme knew that she would not be long reaching, that which she now acknowleded she needed the most of all, as she thought it, it happened. Esme could not control her reaction all that she could do was go with it. The following screach and prolonged "piggy" style "grunt" would almost certainly have embarrased her greatly, had she not been so totally lost to her pleasure, and then she became aware of the most violent thrusting of his member into her, and then she felt her own arousaL HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN, "OH GOD YES YES YES " AS SHE OPENED HER LEGS WIDER THAN SHE EVER THOUGHT SHE COULD, inviting her headmaster to defile her even more than he had already, Esme didnt want it to end, but all too soon she felt him withdraw.

Minutes passed, Esme could hardly believe what had taken place, she couldnt think what had come over her, had she really actually enjoyed that? As she lay there, still fettered, she could feel seamen running down her legs, and then she realised that her legs were still spread wide apart, as she closed her legs her bottom started to throb and she remembered why she had originally been summoned here.

Then he was standing in front of her again. "Now young lady, I want you to tell me why it was necessary for you to be punished today, you surely must have thought of it by now, has the tawse done its job, has it taught you a lesson, come on now speak up "?

Esme looked at him wide eyed, mouth open, slowly shaking her head, "he couldnt be serious, after what had just happened", she thought. Esme`s breathing increased, her mouth went dry as she tried desperately to understand what it was that he wanted her to say, as she realised that he was indeed serious, very serious .

to be continued............................

bermuda45
01-03-2010, 09:35 AM
loving the suspense here for the poor girl, keep it up thanks