PDA

View Full Version : Nick, His Dad and I

markstormnyc
01-03-2010, 05:23 PM
This happened about a year and a half ago when I was just 18. I went away with a high school football friend Nick to his parent's house upstate. The first night we were asleep in the same room, his bed across from mine. I was awakened by the light turning on and Nick's father pulling the sheet off his son's bed. Then he tore off Nick's white boxer shorts. Just ripped them in half. Nick was naked! I was groggy and could not work out what was going on. He started violently jacking off his son's cock, while holding him down with the other hand. He had his hand pressed tight on his son 's mouth.

I could not believe what I was seeing. I pretended to be asleep. I was shocked, terrified, and I hate to admit it, a bit excited. Nick was struggling and struggling but he was also getting a hard-on!

I had hardly ever seen Nick naked, yet alone with a hard-on, or having sex. And with his dad! I felt bad for him, but I could not help thinking he has a great body.

His father has a good body too. He is a massive, muscular, hairy guy of about 45. He was wearing only white boxers too. He pulled them down and I saw the biggest, reddest cock ever. With one hand still on his son's mouth he pushed himself on top of him. Then he spread his son's legs apart and high in the air. I could see all the hairs on Nicks ass hole! He then just pushed his cock right in his son's ass, all in one go. I could see Nick tremor in pain and try to make a sound, but he was smothered by his father's huge hand. His father thrusted and thrusted into him and Nick stopped resisting. His father took his hand off his mouth as he pushed in harder and harder. Nick just lay there. In one big thrust his father must have cum. He just got up, pulled up his shorts and walked out as if nothing had happened. Did not even look over at me. Then the light went off again. I was really confused. I had not had sex with anyone at that stage yet, but I almost always fantasized about girls.

The next day we all just acted like nothing happened. It was as if it was just a dream. I was not sure what to do. I was seriously confused the whole day.

That night I couldn’t sleep for a long time. Then I woke with his dad on top of me. It was a bit dark but I could see him. He put his hand on my mouth. He had my shorts down and was stroking my cock. No one had done that to me before. He was doing it really, really hard. It hurt, but I was erect. Then stopped that and he moved up on me and pushed my legs apart with his shoulders. He took his hand off my mouth and immediately put his mouth on mine putting his huge hot tongue into my mouth. It tasted of tobacco. I was in such shock. I tried to struggle and struggle but he was just too strong. Then I felt a searing pain in my ass like I had never felt before. He was fucking me. The pain was incredible. I could not even make a sound. The piercing pain went on and on but it did not get worse. I felt his hairy chest on mine and his pubic hair prickling my ass. I came! Just like that without my cock being touched or without feeling a real orgasm. I had a strange feeling that I had left my body. Then with one last piercing thrust he stopped. He must have cum in me. He pulled out and got off me. He took my shorts off me, took them with him and left! Strangely, I worried about Nick seeing me naked in the morning. I was really, really sore.

I was still sore the next day too. Again, nothing was said by anyone. I spent time alone and still felt like my mind and body were somehow apart. I was so freaked out. We all left that afternoon.

Mark

April
01-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the new additions and Welcome to SSP, hope to see you having some fun around the place.

badlybent
01-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the story.

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:06 AM
thanks for the story even though it sounded painful

kenbkk
05-29-2010, 04:40 AM
thanks

johnex1316
07-31-2010, 06:16 PM
thanks yous :Ds