PDA

View Full Version : Kathy C - Taking over

kooba
01-07-2010, 05:58 AM
Posted: 9 May 2006 14:18:09
Some musings on my wife Kathy and her new Bull Harvey. She's a 32 yr old brunette, classy looks, leggy with nice tits. He’s a 51 year old, very experienced black male. I’m really happy with how they have been getting on this first few months. I did get a few emails from people on the issue of age difference. However when you see them together they make a great interracial couple and though Harv isn’t sculpted Kathy finds him extremely attractive. He's been pumping her an average of 1-2 times a week depending on work. She's an Air Hostess and away from home a lot. In turn he does manual shift work with a lot of early starts. Harvey's a self confident man and by his own admission was always quite demanding of his last couple. They, in fact, were seeing each other a number of years until he moved onto us. I've always enjoyed it more when Kathy's boyfriends have been that little more dominant with her, especially in the bedroom. There seem so many levels on how bulls can dominate and take charge but I’m interested in any practises or specific events that stand out in couples minds???
Regards,
Jason

Jason,
Many thanks for your posts in the past it does indeed inspire us still at the wannabe stage to see a couple so into it and having so much fun.

You are indeed a truly lucky cuck to have such a beautiful wife as Kathy.

Good to see she has moved up in the world from ryanair mate!...and of course now she does BA she will no doubt be looking forward to those Caribbean trips...lol
Have a friend whose wife is BA long haul and she loves those trips.

Anyway, keep up the good work

Sadly still a wannabe

June 2006

Kathy and Harv are off on a dirty weekend away together. I’ll be staying at home while my wife has her married pussy pounded in a Llandudno hotel. It’s not the first time we’ve done these breaks so I recall how much I’ve enjoyed them in the past. The feeling is similar to when she’s on a date. Wondering what they’re up too except it’s stretched over several days instead of one night. Other hubs say it’s a feeling of jealousy mixed with a sense of danger. I certainly feel the former part when I get texts from Harv saying how much he’s enjoying my wife’s company.
J

June 2006

Kathy’s back. Well shopped out and well fucked after a weekend with Harv in Wales. I was pretty much climbing the walls when he finally dropped her off Sunday lunchtime. She certainly had a contented look on her face.

J

August 2006

Those from the UK know we haven’t had much of a summer. The evenings where it had been nice have made for some good dating. No coat means the wife shows off in skimpier skirts and dresses. Harv likes to pick her up at 7ish and have her back for some action around 11. Ours is the last house on a row that looks out over some fields. As such our elderly neighbours have seemed rather confused to the dark variety of men picking Kathy up in the evening. That’s been especially evident this last few weeks when they’ve been sat out in the garden and his car rolls up. It’s obvious something’s going on and Kathy’s been hiding a smile as she walks past all dressed to impress.

J

Ok Jason, blisteringly hot thread. What has happened since? Don't tell me Kathy has left you and the story ended 18 months ago. She hasn't run off with her black lover has she? Come on bring us up to date PLEASE.
PJ

Were still going strong PJ! Kathy and Harvey still a couple. 1-2 weekly dates.
J

Nov 2006

Hi again all. It’s been a while since I posted so sorry for that. Kathy’s still getting Harv’s big black dick so no need to worry! He’d been talking about my going out with them on one of their dates. Seeing them together in public, he said, would be good for me. We picked a nice country pub he knew. I’d never been in before though he’d take Kathy a few times in the past. The two of us drove over there about 8ish with a view to meeting him there. Harv had said it would be busy and he wanted to show her arriving with me but leaving with him! Kathy was quiet on the drive saying she was excited about having me along but a bit apprehensive about what Harv had planned. She was wearing a short red dress with matching heels and her hair down on her shoulders. I must say her legs looked great as I followed her in, got some drinks and took one of the three empty tables I could see. There was a good age mix and the pub was lively with people eating.

Harv sent me a text about half an hour later saying he was running late and hoped Kathy looked as good as usual. I returned that she looked extremely fuckable and he replied he’d be as quick as he could. I didn’t see him arrive but he was suddenly walking up to the table with a drink in his hand. At the time I was sat next to the wife feeling quite apprehensive. There were two sets of older people sat opposite, a family to the left and a group of lads standing just off behind us. Harv grinned and kissed Kathy on the lips. I felt a little light headed, certain we had some attention then moved out my seat so he could slide next to her. He talked confidently, his usual self without saying anything that might embarrass any of us. My wife seemed a tad nervy perhaps but she relaxed and laughed at Harv’s bad jokes.

After some more drinks Harv lowered his voice and said he’d like to take Kathy back to his place. She nodded, collecting her handbag. Then with an expert arm around her waist they headed to the door. I stayed behind, smiling nervously as one of the bargirl’s gathered the glasses off the table. There was a woman in her 60’s opposite whose eye I caught a few times. It felt like she knew the full story somehow. Glancing at my watch I knew they’d be back at his place and he’d be likely giving her a good seeing too. A little giddily I left and drove home.

J

April
01-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

frankjohnmoore
01-10-2010, 10:46 PM
nice , thanks