PDA

View Full Version : Fist Love, First Time

Angeal
01-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Ok so about 2 months ago I broke up with my girlfriend who I had been with for about 3 years. On New Year’s Eve I got a txt from her but I didn’t see it till the morning. Anywho it got me thinking about the first time we had sex and I really wanted to write about it. Now this was about 3 years ago, I was around 16 and just discovering the joys of sex, it wasn’t my first time but it was hers. So enjoy……

I’ll start the story on the day we first kissed. We’d been living across the road from each other for about two years and I was best friends with her brother but I never really took notice of her because she never really appealed to me, partly because I was young, dumb and couldn’t appreciate a beautiful girl unless they looked like those actresses on tv, but that was about to change.

I was in my room reading a book when I heard people yelling and laughing out the back so I got up and went outside. My older brother Aaron (who is a year older than me) had a few of his friends over and they were splashing around in the pool having a good time. I noticed Michael (My best friend from across the road) and Kelly his girlfriend, a few people I didn’t know and Jeremy, another friend of mine. I was leaning against the wall deciding whether or not I wanted to go in when someone spoke from behind me, scaring the shit out of me.

“Aren't you going in Josh?” she asked.

I spun around so fast I gave myself whiplash and then had to do a double take. I didn’t know whether my eyes were playing tricks on me or not because standing in front of me was Karly, my best friend’s younger sister. She looked amazing standing there in her white bikini, leaning against the wall, every curve on her slender body was already driving me crazy. I remember thinking to myself, ‘why the fuck haven’t you ever noticed this girl before, your such an idiot.’ She was about the same age as me and even though we went to different schools, that was no excuse.

I managed to pick up my jaw of the floor for long enough to mumble something about it being crowded in the pool but she wasn’t having it.

“Well why don’t you come and sun bake with me?” she asked, giving me a warm smile and taking my hand.

“Ok sure” I agreed, following her over to the deck where we laid down towels. I took off my shirt but left my jeans on, I was already starting to get hard and I didn’t want her to notice it.

Now around this time I had started lifting weights and working out. Granted, I was no Schwarzenegger, but I wasn’t as skinny as a rake either. I caught her subtle glances every time she was checking me out and she’d just smile and look away. I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off her either. She had blond hair that fell down to her lower back, nice firm tits that weren’t too big or too small, just perfect. She eventually rolled over to get some sun on her back and I noticed she had the best ass I had ever seen. At that point I realized I had to have this girl and I would do whatever was necessary.

We started talking while we lay there, we talked about everything – hobbies, interests, music, boyfriends/girlfriends even school and I realized that I really liked her, not just for her good looks either.

Eventually we started getting closer together and we were lying shoulder to shoulder, it was dark by now and I looked over at her. She was just staring at me and I was looking into her eyes (her eyes were a deep blue like the color of the sky on a clear day) and we both leaned in and started kissing. The kiss lasted for a few minutes and was very passionate, the whole time my heart was beating like I was a 12 yr old girl getting her first kiss. Pretty soon after that I walked her home, the whole 100 meters from my house to hers and kissed her goodnight.

After that we were together all the time, every day and night. She would come round after school, stay for dinner then we’d go into my room and watch movies and make out. It’s safe to say that we fell in love pretty quick. Things progressed from there and before I knew we had moved past the whole making out stage and moved on to oral. That was great too, and truth be told I was just happy to be with her.

One Friday she invited me to stay at her house for the night, she said I would be allowed to stay in her room and we’d have fun, so naturally I agreed. Little did I know her parents were out of town and her brother was going out to a party with my brother, she planned everything. Anyway I told my mum I was staying there and went round about 7:30.

She answered the door in a pair of white panties and a plain tank top. She looked so sexy with that outfit and wet hair from the shower I was hard before I got through the doorway. Actually she pulled me through the doorway and started kissing me. I could tell she was horny so we got right down to business.

“Are your parents home?” I asked, pushing her down onto the lounge and removing her top. Once that was on the floor my shirt followed.

She giggled, “Nope, their out of town for the weekend and Michael’s out with your brother so we have the whole house” she replied.

I started to push her down on her back ready to remove her panties but she stopped me. “Actually let’s go to my room, it would feel better to do it in there” she said.

I caught on to her little hint and asked “What would feel better in there?” hoping for her to say the same thing I was thinking.

She was sitting there on the couch biting her bottom lip, looking good enough to eat when she whispered something I couldn’t hear properly. “Sorry what?” I asked already grinning as I watched her sit there trying to tell me she wanted to have sex.

She got up the nerve and spoke louder. “I said…… I umm……. Want to ahh……. Have sex…… tonight” she said, lowering her gaze.

I decided that enough words had been spoken so I picked her up and started for her room. She squealed when I lifted her from the couch and slapped my chest playfully. I got her to her room and set her down on the bed, kissing her with as much passion as I could. When I finally broke the kiss I looked down at her, she looked so nervous I decided she needed to get a little confidence worked up so I started to take off my pants.

She helped me get my pants off and before I knew it had my cock in her hot wet mouth. She had learned a lot about giving head since we had started dating and she really knew how to get me off. I let her suck my cock for a few minutes before stopping.

I pulled her off and stood her up kissing her gently and pushing her back onto the bed. “Your turn” I said, as I dropped between her legs grinning. I pulled down her panties and dropped them to the floor, they were soaked through with her juices and her pussy was just as wet. I wasted no time and I went straight in, licking and sucking her lips, using a finger to prepare her for what would soon be coming. I continued to lick her tight little pussy until I felt she was close, her vaginal muscles were starting to clutch my finger and she was moaning loudly. I quickened my pace and located her clit and took it in my mouth, sucking and flicking it with my tongue.

“Oh fuck keep doing that I'm going to cum” she cried out between her moans.

I knew she was going to cum hard so I stuck another finger into her tight cunt, thrusting it in and out faster, she screamed out, “Oh fuck…… Yes….. I'm cumming….. ahhhh.” I removed my fingers and lapped up as much of her juices as I could, staying away from her clit, knowing how sensitive it is after she has a strong orgasm. Once she had come down from her climax I moved up onto the bed with her.

“Are you ready babe?” I asked, not wanting to rush her but not being able to wait myself.

“Yeah, I'm ready. Just be gentle ok” she asked. She gave me an encouraging smile and I positioned myself at her entrance.

“I promise I will, I love you” I said, leaning down and kissing her. I was just about to push in when I remembered something important. “Wait, do we need a condom?” I didn’t want to lose control and accidentally cum inside her.

“No its ok I'm on the pill now” she assured me. “Wait, babe” she waited for me to look into her eyes, “I love you too” she said, pulling me down to kiss her. I took it as the right time to start and I pushed in.

She was very wet but still so tight. Even after all my efforts, so I tried to get her to relax.

“Just try and relax babe, it will only hurt for a second” I told her. I gently started to push again and my cock head finally sank in. Now this was the part neither of us were sure about, whether or not her hymen still intact. So I continued to slowly push in and luckily met no resistance. When I was fully in I stopped and asked her if she was ok.

She had a discomforted look on her face. “I'm fine it just feels kinda weird, go slow ok”

I did as I was told and pulled out and then thrust back in slowly at first and then after a few strokes I started to build up an even pace. Before long she was moaning and telling me it was starting to feel good so I sped up. Karly’s pussy was so tight, even for a 16 yr old virgin, it was like she was milking my dick from the moment it was inside her. It was hard to remain in control and after about ten minutes I found myself wishing I’d worn a condom. The way her tight little pussy was gripping my cock was exquisite and I knew that before long I’d need a break or I’d be cumming in her too soon.

I was just about to suggest a change of position when she suddenly cried out. “Ohhh fuuuuck……. God I'm cumming…….. Keep fucking me.” It’s amazing how the most polite person in the world will completely change during sex and suddenly start cussing your ear off and that’s exactly what Karly was like. To tell you the truth it really turned me on when she got like that.

I once again quickened my pace, not wanting to disappoint her and started to slam into her even faster. I could feel her pussy clenching my cock every time I pushed in and knew she was getting close. I started to rub her clit and she exploded in a huge orgasm. Her hands gripped the sheets and her back arched, she started to cry out in pleasure and her pussy started convulsing around my cock. The sensations were too much and I let loose a huge load of cum straight into her hot pussy. As my cum exploded inside her she stopped moving and tensed up, her mouth closed then reopened but no sound came out. I could barely keep my eyes open, I had never cum so hard in my life. Her pussy was milking my cock for all it was worth and all I could do was hold myself in place as she started to thrash about as she climaxed.

I don’t know how long it took for us to come down from our orgasms but when we did the feeling of just being together, lying there in the afterglow was amazing. She rested her head on my chest and we lay there for a long time, sometimes silent, sometimes talking and eventually drifted off to sleep.

After that night sex became a wherever, whenever kind of thing, in the pool or the garage and sometimes out in public. When I got my first car that opened up a whole new set of options for our sex life but that’s another story altogether.

shaggie1
01-09-2010, 02:37 PM
thanks for posting

frankjohnmoore
01-11-2010, 01:12 AM
great story, easy to read and well written, thanks

fistingjoe
01-28-2010, 04:14 PM
very good

phogga
01-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Nice hot story.

dixiestud
01-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks

loobinator69
03-12-2012, 07:33 PM
great story, easy to follow, and well written.

very good story.

flortnip1
03-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Excellent story and well written. A bit of false advertising though with the missing "R" in the title. :icon094:

Lv2cpsy
03-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Great story. Please write more!