PDA

View Full Version : Little Liu

Tom Jones
01-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Here is a little story about young love. A story about a young lady and the man who brings about her sexual awakening. I hope you enjoy, and please let me know if you feel it’s worth continuing.

I was a programmer at a business software development company when my life changed for the better. It was just another day in my cubicle and in walked Zhen. I am partial to Asian women, not because I think they are submissive or smart like some do, I just think they’re hot. Now you need to realize Zhen was not hot, she was cute and definitely a breezy, but not long term material. I followed her with my eyes as she was given a tour of our floor. She had black hair and dark eyes. She had a round face and a soft, slightly rounded body. I like to work out every day and I have a fit body that I am proud of so I am usually attracted to like minded women, but as the old saw goes if, even if you eat filet mignon every day, sometimes you just want a hamburger, and Zhen was definitely a hamburger.

When Zhen saw me watching her face just lit up and I knew I could get some action if I wanted it. After her tour was over she soon approached my cubicle and introduced herself but then I couldn’t get her to leave, so I asked her to join me for lunch. I quickly figured out she was looking for someone to help her stay in the U.S. and I was amazed at how clumsy her attempts were, but I was willing to play along to get some action. You see, I had pretty well gone through the office pool of hotties so the good looking ladies were on to me and the only women left were the bottom feeders, so needless to say I was in a dry spell. It was Wednesday and I asked Zhen out for a date Friday night and she jumped at the chance. Now the other thing you need to understand is that this story isn’t about Zhen, it’s about her daughter, Liu.

Zhen and I had a pleasant date where I learned she was divorced for 6 years and was in danger of losing her work visa due to that divorce, because her ex had been her sponsor. The other thing I learned was that Zhen had a daughter and this was the biggest life changing even I have ever faced.

After our date, I asked Zhen to come home with me but she refused because her daughter was alone, but she instead offered to have me over to her townhouse and since I was just interested in getting a little action I accepted. I attacked Zhen as soon as we entered her house and she accepted my advances and we immediately were naked on her sofa. While Zhen was servicing my erection with her mouth, I noticed a picture on a table next to us. There was a young girl of about 16 who had the prettiest and sweetest face I had ever seen. She didn’t look like her mom because she had a slender face, not a round one, and while Zhen was outgoing this girl looked shy. I was intrigued!

While Zhen was doing her best to get my motor running I glanced up and saw a figure in the upstairs hallway just beyond the banister. I knew it must be Zhen’s daughter and suddenly things started to get more exciting. I pulled Zhen up to my lap and tried to give the little spy a nice show. Zhen’s ample ass sat on my lap and I took my cock and guided it to her pussy. Zhen wasn’t very wet and she wasn’t a very good actor, but the little spy was intriguing. Imagining what was going through her daughters head as she watched us really excited me and that’s what got me to cum. Afterward I quickly dressed and said I would call and headed home. I was smiling as I drove home and I surprised myself as I realized I was enjoying the thought of being watched by that girl, and I knew I wanted to explore this a little more.

I called Zhen the next day to tell her I had a good time and wanted to see her again. Zhen agreed to meet again and so began our little dance. I went over to her house the next day, uninvited, and offered to cook a dinner, mainly because I wanted to be sure Zhen didn’t send Liu off before I could meet her and decide if I wanted to pursue her, and the dinner only confirmed my belief that she was one of the prettiest China dolls I would ever meet. Long black hair shiny and as smooth as silk and a trim figure with small just bedding breasts, but she was also a very bright if very shy and sheltered young lady. I knew I would do whatever it took to have her!

Zhen soon confirmed my suspicion when she let me know she wanted to be married to secure her immigration status and to gain her citizenship, and I was willing to do whatever it took to help her. I talked to a lawyer friend of mine to help me slow Zhen down in the process so I could string her along as long as I could. I also got him to help me with Liu’s citizenship and also write an iron clad pre-nup to protect myself. Zhen thought she was playing me and I did everything I could to keep her believing that so I could keep getting closer to Liu. I knew the other ladies in the office were confused as all hell because here was the office player being played, but it was all part of my master plan. My friend also helped me gather all the evidence I needed to build a case against Zhen to show she was manipulating the system to get her citizenship, but it turned out I didn’t need that because she was also involved in some illegal activity bringing in other people from China, and with just a little evidence gathering I had enough information to bar her from the U.S. for the rest of her life if I chose. The pre-nup stated our assets were not co-mingled and that if we divorced for any reason we both separated with what we brought to the marriage. More importantly it said either one of us could leave the other at any time with no consequences; I knew she saw that she would as a plus for when she was finally a citizen.

Immediately after the ceremony at the court house, Zhen began her transformation. That first weekend Zhen informed me she needed some space and she would be having a “girl’s weekend”, well this was better than I had ever hoped and so I let her know I was happy for her and that she really needed to have her special away time. Friday seemed to take its sweet time coming but when it finally arrived I was a basket case at work. Normally nothing slowed me down, I was always able to keep churning out quality work, but that day I was at a standstill, and I couldn’t wait for the end of the work day. Zhen stopped by my cubicle early that afternoon to say good bye and reminded me she would be home Sunday afternoon, we kissed and she was gone. About 3:30 I had had all I could take and I went home early. On my way I stopped for some of Liu’s favorite ice cream and other fixings for sundaes. When I got home about an hour later Liu was in her room doing home work, so I stopped in to say hello.

“Hi Liu”

“Oh, Hi Dave” she answered shyly. Even after all this time Liu still acted shy around me, but she didn’t seem repulsed by me, quite the opposite in fact.

“I have a treat for you tonight” I said as I brought an envelope from behind my back.

Liu opened the envelope and her eyes lit up, “The Lion King”?

“Orchestra seats, front row” I said beaming. “And dinner at Giorgio’s beforehand”.

“Yippee” She yelped happily.

“We leave at 5:30 so be ready. Wear your best dress, Giorgio’s is a nice place”.

I went to my work out room to burn off some of my tension then I got cleaned up. I didn’t see Liu until it was almost time to leave. I was dressed in a nice suit, tailored by one of the cities finest. Liu came out wearing a black velvet dress with a pink bow tied at her waist. It was obvious the dress was a size too small but it only showed off her trim figure that much better, “You look very pretty, Liu”.

“Thank You” she replied as she looked me up and down.

About then I saw what she was wearing on her feet, running shoes, “I have to ask though…” I began.

Liu suddenly looked embarrassed, “My nice shoes don’t fit anymore and this is the only nice dress I have”.

“In that case…” I said as I took off to my room, and when I returned I was wearing running shoes as well, “Are you ready”?

Liu laughed and said, “Yes, but your crazy did you know that”?

“Yep” I answered.

All the while I was with Liu I was checking her out. Her dress was tight and showed her panty lines, her young girl panties, and I could see the outline of her bra as well. Liu’s hair was an ebony waterfall down to her mid back and she was always flipping it back as she talked. She wore no stockings or hose on her smooth legs and it took all my will power to keep from touching her.

Dinner was a chance for me to really connect with Liu, and our conversation was all about her. At home I always engaged her in conversation and I had learned a great deal about her, the most important thing was that she was starved for attention. Zhen was all about Zhen and she had little time for her daughter. Liu’s father had stopped seeing Liu after the divorce, it seemed he was old school Chinese and had little interest in a daughter so he had moved back to Taiwan in part to avoid having to deal with her. I just stepped in to fill the void and more importantly she was letting me. Liu was really opening up to me and she seemed a little disappointed when it was time to go, but I just kept chatting her up so she didn’t miss a beat.

The play was wonderful and apparently her first experience with live theatre. Little Liu was hooked! The whole time she was on the edge of her seat, her eyes wide in wonder and a smile pasted on her lovely lips. I spent the whole time watching her as much as I was watching the play, wondering what it would be like to finally have this pretty China doll.

When the show was over we headed home and Liu couldn’t stop talking about what she had seen, she even sang bits of the play and I just smiled and laughed along with her. When we got home I had another surprise, “How about some ice cream” I offered and then I went and pulled out a container of her favorite flavor, toasted almond.

“Yummy” she beamed and then when I held out the chocolate syrup she loved to pour over it she grabbed them both and headed for the bowls, “How much can I have” she asked?

“As much as you want” I answered.

“All of it”?

I grabbed a mixing bowl and put it on the counter and she just starred like she thought she was dreaming then I took the container and put it in the microwave to melt it a little, “Grab the whip cream kiddo”.

“Whip cream too”?

I just smiled. When the microwave dinged I took the container out and turned it upside down over the bowel and the ice cream came out with a sucking sound and plopped in. Liu began pouring most of the chocolate syrup into the bowel and I began to empty the whip cream in as well. We were both laughing by now and when we finished Liu grabbed the bowel and I grabbed a couple spoons and we headed to the table.

“I have an idea Dave, can we watch the Lion King while we eat”?

“Lead on” I said as I motioned toward the TV room and she headed off still clutching the bowel to her chest. Liu loaded the video into the player and we settled down to pig out. “I think you’re gonna have to join me in my morning workout, Liu”.

“OK” she smiled.

Well, we actually finished the ice cream but shortly afterward Liu was nodding off on the sofa as I watched. Her chocolate covered mouth was bobbing down to her chest as she fought to stay awake, so I turned off the movie and when she didn’t complain as I led her to her bathroom. I took out her pajamas and gave them to her and when she had changed I took her clothes and tucked her I bed.

I went to my room and while holding her still warm panties I began to masturbate. I stroked myself with one well lubed hand and with the other I fondled her white cotton panties. I brought the lightly stained crotch to my nose and took a deep breath of her sexual essence. I soon shot off and I caught my cum in the warm cotton and smiled, “There’s more where that came from”, I whispered.

The next morning I awoke and pulled on my work out cloths, some tight running shorts and a tank top. The shorts leave little to the imagination and I intended to let Liu know what I had to offer her. I went into her room and sat down on her bed. She was curled up, sleeping peacefully and I just sat watching her for a minute, but then I gently shook her and she sleepily opened her eyes, “Get up sleepy head, we need to burn off some of that ice cream”.

Liu began getting up, looking a little confused, but she smiled when she looked at my face.

“I’ll be in the workout room”.

“OK”

A few minutes later Liu walked in wearing some gym shorts and a t-shirt. We had a light workout for the next hour, working up a little sweat, and then it was time to get cleaned up and eat breakfast. Liu made some delicious pancakes and we spent more time just talking. When we were cleaned up I said, “You know, Liu, It was really nice having a work out partner, do you think you’d like to make that a regular thing”?

“That would be fun” she answered, looking genuinely happy.

“Then we need to get you some workout clothes, so get your shoes on”.

“OK” and she bounced off to do as I asked.

When we got to the sporting goods store I headed for the women’s section and found some very short running shorts and a sports bra. We bought a few in different colors and headed home.

“Let’s see how they look, Liu” I said matter of factly, “We want to be sure they are the right size”. She could have tried them on in the store, but I didn’t want to be seen leering at her in public.

Liu came out in a pair of purple running shorts and matching sports bra. Her pussy was nicely outlined by the tight fabric and when she turned around my mouth began to water, imagining taking a gentle bite of her ass. Her sports bra was crushing her small boobs to her chest, but her nipples were putting up a wonderful front. It wasn’t cold so I believed she was enjoying the attention. “They look great to me, how do they feel to you, Liu”.

Liu turned to me with a smile and said, “They feel great, Thanks Dave, I can’t wait for our next workout”.

That night I made dinner for the both of us and we settled in for a nice movie evening. The next morning Liu was up with me and ready for our workout, and I could hardly keep from staring the whole time. Liu seemed to enjoy the attention and she worked out hard, like she was trying to impress me. When Zhen came home it would be an understatement to say the mood of the house came down.

After that weekend Liu would always greet me with a big hello when I came home and in a short time she seemed to completely ignore her mother. Zhen didn’t seem bothered by this and she encouraged our budding connection because it meant less time she had to devote to Liu. I gladly took on these new responsibilities and Liu reveled in my attentions and she really seemed to bloom, going from a shy and withdrawn girl to a bubbly and sexy young woman. Zhen began taking off for “Girls weekends” every month and Liu and I always encouraged her. Sex with Zhen dried up pretty quick, probably because she thought I was wrapped around her little finger, little did she know it wasn’t her finger but Liu’s.

When the school year was coming to a close Zhen told me she wanted to take a trip to Hawaii and all I could think about was playing on the beach with a bikini clad Liu so I readily agreed. I then encouraged Zhen to go a week early to have some alone time. I told her I had a project I needed to finish and I would be glad to bring Liu a week later. Zhen thought that was a great idea so I planned the vacation. I got a room in Maui for us and bought the tickets. I told Zhen we should make it a surprise for Liu and she didn’t care so she went along with it.

When the day for came for Zhen to go I drove her to the airport while Liu was in school and then I went to work and had a very productive day, confident that this was going to be the best summer of my life. When I came home from work Liu was ready for her work out as always, today dressed in her hot pink outfit.

“Hi Dave, did you have a good day”?

“Yeah, Liu, I had a pretty damn good day today, very productive. Did you finish your homework”?

“Of course” she said with a smile then almost as an afterthought she asked, “Where’s my mom”?

“Maui”

“Maui? Your kidding. Seriously, where is she, her cars in the garage”.

“I am serious. She flew out this morning. We’ll join her Sunday. Until then it’s just you and me”.

Liu really brightened up at that. “What are we going to do” and she stood right in front of me, her hands on my chest as she looked hopefully into my face.

I started getting excited but I didn’t let on, “I have some plans, but you’ll have to wait”.

“What? I don’t want to wait. Please tell me, please”?

I laughed, “In a minute. Can I get out of these clothes first? You go start and I’ll join you in a minute”.

“OK” Liu said looking a little disappointed, and then she turned and walked away, her small, tight ass looking incredible. Was that little extra swing of her hips for my benefit I hoped?

When I had changed I grabbed Liu’s surprise and joined her. Liu was on the treadmill, running at a good pace, when I put the envelope down on the console. Liu picked it up without missing a step and opened it, “Carmen”?

I had gotten tickets for the Opera the following Friday evening, “You said you wanted to go to the opera”.

Liu jumped off her moving treadmill and threw her sweaty arms around my neck, “Thank you, Dave, thank you”. She let go and looked at the tickets again, “I’ve always wanted to see an opera. Did I tell you Carmen is one of my favorites”?

I smiled trying to control my excitement. Liu’s hot and sweaty body had started a stirring in my crotch and I didn’t want to scare her, “You did, so when I saw it was playing at the opera house, I had to get tickets. Too bad your mom can’t join us”. I said with what I hoped wasn’t too much sarcasm.

Liu looked up at me with just a flash of curiosity then she looked back at the tickets and said quietly, “Nah… she wouldn’t be interested in this”.

I went to the weight machine and began working while Liu climbed back on the treadmill. She had always been slender, but with our evening workouts she had started getting some muscle definition.. Her legs were becoming long thick and her arms were firm. Liu had some definition to her shoulders, not broad like a swimmer, but still lean and muscular.

She saw me looking and she smiled, “So, Dave, what else do you have planned for us”?

“A day shopping for our big night and for the trip, dinner at Chez Maurice and finally, Carmen”.

“Do I get a big Sundae afterward”?

“You liked that”?

“Oh, yeah! Sooo… do I”?

“We’ll see” I teased.

That week went slowly for me. I was happy and excited and Liu was so animated and happy when we were together. Liu’s last school day was Thursday so I took off Friday so we could shop for our big night. We had our workout in the morning then we go cleaned up for our day. I took Liu out to get her a new dress. We found her a pretty, black silk dress to match her silken hair. We found some nice shoes, and while we originally tried some high heels that she liked after trying to walk she changed her mind. We then found some nice flats for her and then we picked out some pantyhose for her to wear. Finally I surprised her by taking her to see some bikinis.

“I don’t think my mom would want me in a bikini” Liu said looking doubtful.

I didn’t give a damn what her mom would or wouldn’t think, but I did give a damn about what I wanted. “OK, then let’s get you a one piece to make your mom happy, and a couple bikinis to make you happy”.

Liu really seemed to like this, “Can I Dave”?

“Of course” I said, “How about this one”? I held up a red one piece that had high cut legs and a low but not too low neckline.

Liu looked at the tag and saw it was the right size and smiled, “Looks good. Now can I pick out my bikinis”?

“Sure… as long as I approve”.

Liu smiled a little shyly and then plunged into the racks. In a few minutes she had returned with a couple conservative bikinis. “These look OK, but they kind of look like something your mom would approve of”.

Liu gave me a sly smile, “I saw some other really cute ones, do you want to see”?

“Bring ‘em on” I said with a smile and a moment later she returned with two more bikinis. One was a nice green with ties at the hips and just small triangles to cover her budding breasts. The other was red and a similar cut.

“I like the green one” I said then I pulled out one I had found. A small micro bikini that would barely cover her most hidden places.

Liu looked wide eyed, “I couldn’t wear that” she said.

“I disagree, Liu. I think you would look fantastic in this”.

Liu considered it for a moment. She fingered the material then shaking her head no she said, “My mom would kill me”.

“Zhen doesn’t have to know, sweetheart. It will be our secret”.

“That’s going to be kinda hard to keep since we will be in the same hotel room”.

“Only for the first week” I said with a wink.

“I don’t get it” Liu looked confused.

“Zhen went a week before us and it’s only fair we get to stay a week later without her”.

Liu suddenly looked a little nervous and I was afraid I might have pushed too hard too soon, “Idiot” I thought to myself, but I kept it under control.

Liu slowly brightened and said, “Yeah… it’s only fair” then she grabbed all the new swimwear and said, “Thanks Dave” and she headed for the checkout.

That evening I dressed nervously, unsure how things would go. I wanted Liu and I wanted her now. I would try to move tonight if I thought I could, otherwise I would wait until we were alone in Hawaii. When it was time to go Liu walked out in her new dress and my heart skipped a beat. The neckline dipped just enough to hint at the small swells that were her young breasts. The waist was cinched with a silken belt that accentuated the sensual curves of her hips and cascaded down her legs to her knees like a waterfall and swirled gently around her legs with every little move. Her shapely legs were clad in flesh colored pantyhose that led to her small feet in their black flats.

“I’m ready” Liu said cheerily.

I offered her my arm and she took it and I held her close as we walked to the car. The evening was a blur of sensations with the smell of her young girl perfume, the tastes of fine food and wine and then the incredible sounds of fine artists performing one of the great works of music. When the evening was over we were both giddy with excitement. Liu had another taste of the finer things in life with someone who appreciated her, while I had the company of a fine and sexy young woman.

“Thanks Dave, this has been an incredible night” Liu gushed.

“Thank you for letting me spend it with you”, I said smiling back at her.

Liu held my arm tight as we walked and leaned her head into my shoulder. The drive home was filled with Liu’s wonder at what she experienced that night, and all I could do was smile as she rambled on until we arrived home. When we got inside I was feeling very nervous, I knew what I wanted and I suspected she wanted the same thing, but I was still nervous about moving forward.

“Are we going to eat another whole container of ice cream tonight, Dave”, Liu asked a little coquettishly?

“I’m way ahead of you. Get the bowel sweet heart”.

Liu smiled at the endearment and she opened the cabinet to get the bowel, her lean body stretched to reach it and my eyes just took in the view of her lithe form. I walked up behind her as she strained to reach the bowel and I put my hands on her waist, “Here, let me help you” I said as I lifted her onto the counter.

Liu giggled then she steadied herself and kneeled on the counter and was able to reach the bowel and she turned and handed it to me, “Here, Dave” she said with a smile, then she turned and gently settled her butt on the counter and swung her legs over the edge and hopped down, the dress riding about half way up her thighs.

We made the sundae and walked it over to the table and sat down to eat. Liu sat close by my side and she ate in silence for a few minutes then she spoke, “Dave… can I ask you a question”?

“Sure”.

“Do you love my mom”?

I looked at her pretty brown eyes and saw in her face a kind of hopeful probing. I knew I should lie, tell her yes and just let this moment pass. I knew that what I wanted from this girl, she was too young to give. I knew that if I was wrong about what I thought she wanted then I might very well spend much of my adult life behind bars, but the reward if I was right was too irresistible. I knew that even if she did want what I wanted, if we were caught, it would be, then end of life as I knew it, but I had to know, my mouth was moving things forward whether I liked it or not, “No, Liu… I don’t”.

Liu just regarded me for a moment, then she turned to the ice cream and took another spoonful, “Then why did you marry her”?

“I had my reasons” I smiled.

Liu looked at me questioningly for a moment then she turned back to her ice cream and said, “Like what”?

“It keeps me close to you”.

My heart was pounding in my ears as I waited for her reaction, but she just stared at her ice cream and licked it off her spoon, then she looked at me, “Do you love me more than my mom”?

“I think it’s my turn to ask a question” I said half seriously, afraid of how she might take my answer to her last question.

“OK”

“Do you like spending time with me? Would you like to get closer to me”?

Liu looked me in the eyes for a moment and then she smiled sweetly, “That’s two questions”.

“One question, just two parts” I smiled back.

Another moment of silence as she watched my expression and then she said, “OK… yes and yes”.

“Then, yes” I replied.

“What if I said no” Liu asked with a now serious look.

“Then I wouldn’t have answered”.

“That wouldn’t have been fair” Liu said.

“But it would have been the smart thing to do”.

Liu sat silently for a minute as she slowly drew spoonful after spoonful of ice cream from through her pretty lips, then she looked up at me again and asked, “So… what do we do now”?

“That’s up to you, I suppose. I know what I want, and I know what I want to do, I only hope you want the same thing”.

Liu looked at me, her soft brown eyes glistened with the beginning of tears, “I think I do, but I’m afraid”.

“That’s OK, Liu, I’m in no hurry” I said and I put a hand on her leg. Liu’s dress felt so soft under my fingers and her leg was so firm. I couldn’t help but run my hand up and down her leg, exposing her knee then a little of her thigh, but Liu didn’t protest or move as she kept looking into my eyes.

“I think I’m full” Liu said softly.

“Let’s put this back in the freezer, maybe we can finish it tomorrow”.

“OK” Liu said and she picked it up and walked to the freezer while I cleaned up the rest. “I think I’ll go to bed” Liu said looking at me, was that a hopeful look I wondered?

Liu walked off to her room and I just let her go, and I felt like shit. Did I fuck it up? Did I ruin my chance? “Damn it” I muttered as her figure rounded the corner. I finished cleaning up in the kitchen and then went to my room as well. “Well” I thought, “at least she didn’t go running off, screaming”.

As I neared my room I saw there was no light under the door to Liu’s room so I sighed and continued to my room. I removed my shirt and brushed my teeth but when I went to turn down my bed I found Liu standing there looking nervous.

“Dave, I need to know… what’s happening with us”?

I walked up and stood directly in front of her, Liu had taken off her shoes, but that was all. I reached out and took her hands and said, “I can’t say what’s happening with you, only what I’m feeling”. My heart was racing and blood was pounding in my head as I looked into Liu’s searching eyes.

“What are you feeling”?

“Do you really want the truth” I asked cautiously?

After a short pause Liu answered, “Yes… yes I do”.

“I’m falling in love with you”.

Liu’s chest heaved as she took a deep breath and a smile covered her face and she began talking breathlessly, “Oh Dave… I love you too, but I was afraid I was the only one… I thought…. Oh, I don’t know what I thought… but I think, no, I KNOW, I love you”, and she threw her arms around my neck and held tight to me.

I couldn’t believe the turn of events, I was being emotionally whipsawed by this young lady, and I loved it. I put my arms around her slender body and hugged her back. I buried my face in her silky hair as she buried her face in my neck. My cock immediately sprang to life as I held Liu for a few tender moments, then I pulled back slightly and I again looked into her eyes. I took one hand and brushed her cheek gently and when she smiled I leaned in and our lips brushed. It was electric! Liu closed her eyes and softly kissed me back. She was tentative and a little awkward at first as she learned what to do. Liu just followed my example and slowly her kisses became more passionate and more intense. In a moment I began to part my lips and she again followed my lead and I was soon exploring her mouth and sliding along the amorphous length of her tongue. Liu’s hands were exploring the naked flesh of my chest, but I wanted more, much more, so I took one of her hands and guided it to my lap. I felt Liu gasp when she touched the symbol of my desire, and her hand pressed harder as she leaned in a little more to intensify our kisses.

I finally broke the kiss and smiled at this pretty young woman. She didn’t lift her hand from my lap until I stood and said, “Would you help me with these pants”?

“I’d love to” she replied softly, and her small fingers were quickly fumbling with my belt. She was definitely not an expert at removing a man’s trousers, but I was confident that would soon change, and this would become a regular event in our lives. Liu had my belt unfastened and then the button and zipper so when she let go they dropped to the floor. My boxers were jutting out as they tried with only some success to contain my excitement. Liu’s fingers took my waistband and drew my boxers down and over my rock hard cock, causing it to spring up and bounce lazily in front of her pretty face. I wanted desperately to have her take me in her lovely mouth, but I wasn’t going to push her too far too fast.

I reached out to her hands and she took mine and stood up. I gently turned her and began to disrobe this beautiful flower. I knew this was her first time with a man and I wanted to unveil her slowly, peeling each layer to expose her only slowly to my lusting eyes, to make the moment last as long as possible. I slowly drew down the zipper at the back of her dress and inch by inch I exposed the bare skin of her back and then the white fabric of her bra until finally I was to the small of her back and I could see her slip just peeking into the gap of her open zipper. I kissed her neck as I slipped the dress from her shoulders and gently lowered it toward her waist than I let it fall to the floor in a silken pile and then Liu stepped out. She turned toward me and I looked upon Liu’s slender body. She was wearing a black slip and a small black bra that held her tiny breasts. Liu stepped into me and I bent down and we kissed again, my cock now lightly touching the skin of her bare belly.

We broke the kiss and Liu smiled broadly, she was enjoying this as much as I was. I reached for her slip and pulled it from her hips, but it was full of static and didn’t fall off so I had to drop to a knee as I pulled it off, my face so close to the sexual promise offered by the warm place between her shapely legs. I looked up at Liu as I stood and she just continued to smile. I leaned in one more time to kiss and I felt her small, warm fingers wrap themselves around my rod and she gently tugged on me. I almost went right over the edge like a virgin getting his first hand job. I reached around her back and felt every well defined muscle there as I slid my fingers toward her bra’s clasp and then in a moment I had her small breasts freed of their bondage and she lowered her other arm to make it easy to slide it from her body. As it dropped she released my cock and I broke off the kiss and gazed at her topless form. Liu looked nervous, unsure of her own beauty, but I did my best to put her at ease with my smile and by gently touching the soft and fragrant skin of her untouched breasts. Liu took in a breath as my fingers touched her nipple, but she settled back down and sighed.

Next I scooped my young lover in my arms and placed her on the bed, my face was so close to hers that I felt the moist heat of her breath. Liu had her hands on my chest as she looked into my eyes and once more we kissed passionately, our breath whistling through our noses as we smashed our faces together and once more she began grasping at my cock, pulling on my most intimate flesh to let me know her desires. I began kissing her neck and then made a trail of kisses to her breasts and I roughly sucked on her small buds, pulling each in turn with the hard suction of my lips. My hand sought the heat of her crotch and she raised her hips in welcome and a soft moan escaped her lips. I continued my kissed from her breasts down to her firm belly and then to the waistband of her pantyhose. I took the waistband in my fingers and pulled them from her body. Liu was finally completely exposed to my eyes. Her arms were above her head and her eyes were once more searching my face for signs of approval, but all she needed to do was look to my cock and see the head smeared with my pre cum and she would have known for sure.

“You are so beautiful, Liu” I said, finally breaking the silence.

Liu lit up when I said that, “I think you are so handsome, Dave. I didn’t think someone like you could be interested in a girl like me”.

“I’ll show you just how interested I am” and I took her knees and spread her legs. Liu’s young pussy opened just like a spring blossom smelling fresh and sweet and covered with dew. She had a small soul patch of downy, jet black pubic hair just above the opening to her sex and it tickled my nose when I dropped my lips to her waiting flower and tasted this young thing for the first time. I almost came as my tongue ran up her delicate slit, the incredible flavor dancing on my tongue. I wanted to bury my nose in her because she smelled so incredible. Liu’s hips lifted to meet my probing tongue on her pussy and she immediately began sighing and moaning her approval of my efforts.

“That feels so good Dave” she sighed breathlessly.

I kept this up, growing more and more excited as she grew closer and closer to her complete sexual awakening. Her legs closed on my head as her hips continued to grind at my face in a most obscene manner. Soon I felt her hands on my head and her fingers intertwined in my hair as she held me tight and tried to force my face ever harder against her pussy. I took her clit in my lips and began sucking firmly on her little pearl and she was quickly over the edge and she arched her back, every muscle in her body tensing as she screamed silently, her mouth open but silent. Then suddenly she began gasping for air as the orgasm washed over her, a little grunt accompanying each gasping breath. My hands found her rock hard little nipples and as I gently squeezed them Liu’s hands found mine and pressed them hard to her breasts until her orgasm slowly faded.

“Oh my God, that was incredible” Liu said excited. I moved up next to her on the bed and she rolled into me and looked down on my face, “I never dreamed it could feel so good”.

“You’re going to make me blush” I teased.

“I just hope I can make you feel just as good”.

“I’m sure you will, Liu” I said as I took her hand and kissed it.

Liu next took her hand and reached down to my cock and took it in hand and then looked at me with a sly grin, “I’ve often wondered what you looked like naked”.

“I hope you’re not disappointed” I said with a smile.

“Not at all” and she kissed me, pulling my cock. After a moment she broke the kiss and I took the opportunity to roll her to her back once more. Liu opened her legs in welcome and said with a hint of fear, “I’m kinda scared, Dave”.

“I’ll take it easy”, but I wasn’t sure I could. I had wanted her for so long, I was ready to tear her open and abuse that virgin pussy.

We kissed once more, gently, as I moved over her young body. My cock was rigid in anticipation and feeling a little frustrated at how long this had been coming. I took my cock in my hand and guided it to the warm and moist opening of her pussy. I rubbed it up and down her wet and silky slit while Liu placed her hands on my chest, her body tense with mix of concern and anticipation. I slid inside and quickly met with resistance as Liu took her breath through her teeth. I waited a moment until I felt she had prepared herself and I pushed in just a little further, but I did it quickly and I felt her maidenhead give way to my probing shaft. Liu’s eyes teared slightly so I waited a moment to let her get used to this intrusion and when I felt her relax I began moving in and out, slowly and gently, not fully entering her inexperienced channel.

“I love you Dave” I heard her say, and I felt so torn. “What do I say” I wondered? Should I say I love her too? I had fallen in love with her, but she was so young, would she grow tired of me? Would she want to explore later and leave me alone? I had begun this adventure so full of confidence in myself and how I could control this relationship, but now I was so full of doubt. I know what I want, I want her. I know I shouldn’t, I know I never should have let it get this far out of hand, but it had and now I couldn’t turn back.

“I love you too, little Liu”.

Liu’s face positively glowed with joy when she heard me say those words. Her hands wrapped themselves around my neck and pulled my face close to her and her legs wrapped themselves around my hips, pulling me tight to her body. Her tongue was searching my mouth for its companion and her hands explored my neck and the hair on my head. I felt myself begin to pick up the pace, my hips pushing faster and deeper, while Liu’s body tensed in distress. I knew she wasn’t feeling the same thing I was, I knew her pussy was probably feeling torn and abused, but I could tell she was more interested in my pleasure than her own right then, and I was so close. The urge to pound her young pussy suddenly became overwhelming and my hips started slamming my cock deep into her pussy. Liu began to squeal in a mix of pain and pleasure as I felt my body begin to be wracked by the most incredibly powerful orgasm I had ever felt. More powerful than my own first time so many years ago, I pulled my head back and looked down on Liu’s sweat covered body and into her sparkling eyes. I began filling her pussy with cum for only the first time in her young life. Her expression was one of wonder as she felt so many things for only the first time in her life, and my body was suddenly out of my control as I began to buck and shake with my sexual release, and then almost as suddenly as it had begun, it was over and I collapsed at her side in a sweaty heap. When I opened my eyes I looked into the face of an angel and saw only love.

coolguy010
01-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Amazing story man! looking forward to more parts :D

direrwolf
01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
great story

ironeagle2
01-11-2010, 08:14 PM
great a little long but great

Angeal
01-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Great Story, hope there's more. Thanks for posting.

frankjohnmoore
01-12-2010, 12:01 AM
very nice story, hot= hot, thanks

tuk_4u
01-16-2010, 05:46 PM
great story

coolguy010
01-16-2010, 11:36 PM
:smileJap:i wonder if little Liu will end up pregnant.. :smileJap: :Knocked:

Amazing story man! looking forward to more parts :D

great story

cajun
01-17-2010, 12:47 AM
so what happens in Hawaii hmm i can't wait

NaughtyOne
01-17-2010, 09:44 PM
great story looking forward to more

peajay2k
01-20-2010, 03:07 AM
HOT story

coolguy010
01-23-2010, 09:00 AM
I bet young Liu's titght asian pussy loved tasting his warm white man juice :smileJap:

Liu’s face positively glowed with joy when she heard me say those words. Her hands wrapped themselves around my neck and pulled my face close to her and her legs wrapped themselves around my hips, pulling me tight to her body. Her tongue was searching my mouth for its companion and her hands explored my neck and the hair on my head. I felt myself begin to pick up the pace, my hips pushing faster and deeper, while Liu’s body tensed in distress. I knew she wasn’t feeling the same thing I was, I knew her pussy was probably feeling torn and abused, but I could tell she was more interested in my pleasure than her own right then, and I was so close. The urge to pound her young pussy suddenly became overwhelming and my hips started slamming my cock deep into her pussy. Liu began to squeal in a mix of pain and pleasure as I felt my body begin to be wracked by the most incredibly powerful orgasm I had ever felt. More powerful than my own first time so many years ago, I pulled my head back and looked down on Liu’s sweat covered body and into her sparkling eyes. I began filling her pussy with cum for only the first time in her young life. Her expression was one of wonder as she felt so many things for only the first time in her life, and my body was suddenly out of my control as I began to buck and shake with my sexual release, and then almost as suddenly as it had begun, it was over and I collapsed at her side in a sweaty heap. When I opened my eyes I looked into the face of an angel and saw only love.

astoipip
03-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Long but nice!

Rico
05-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

terryrayc
05-10-2010, 11:02 AM
wonderful story, good writting.

johnw
05-25-2010, 06:12 PM
This is a very good story, I look forward to reading your others!

robertjames
05-29-2010, 06:07 AM
very good story