PDA

View Full Version : Clean This! (MF, rom, Asian, college, age gap) part 2

coolguy010
01-11-2010, 03:47 AM
Clean This! (MF, rom, Asian, college, age gap) part 2

The end? Or is it?

For those of you who haven’t read the first part, it was written by someone who is now deceased. I really loved this story, as it was a really good plot. I would now like to delve into story writing myself. So please be easy on me, it’s my first attempt…

Here is the link to the old story:
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5439&highlight=asian
(Will pick up where it leaves of with:
"I love you, Robert," she whispered, and I realized she
was waiting for me to say something.)

Part 2

"I love you too," I said and bent down to kiss her smiling mouth.

Kumiko moaned as she spread her legs open to allow me to get on top of her. I start to touch her magnificent breasts as she wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me closer to her, while I began to push inside her as she moaned while it went up inside her tight pussy.

"Ookii, des yo!" She mumbled to herself and then said, “Oh Robert... you are so big… u are so good.” She held her breath as she anticipated me penetrating her body. She then slowly began to move her hands up and down my face as she looked me in the eyes.

“Oh Robert, it feels better than last time, it doesn’t hurt like before.” I smiled as she kissed me and held her legs tight around my waist. She then groaned as I felt my cock head hit her cervix. I kissed her passionately as she started to push towards me to try to get me close to her as possible. She held onto the base as she slowly reversed her actions and I slid out slightly. She then groaned, but I stopped it before I came out of her and then I pushed back in as she moaned while I went back inside her. I then grabbed her by the waist and pushed down all the way... this time... getting all the way inside her.

Kumiko then gasped and said… “Oh Robert. Wow are you inside me all the way?” I then kissed her and replied,”

Yes dear, how does it feel?” She just smiled back at me.

She started to move her hips back and forth as if to keep me deep inside her. I kissed her again as she moaned out my name. At this point, I began to push in and out a bit faster and harder to meet her thrusts. My cock slowly became coated with her juices, which allowed me to slide in a little easier each time. She felt so tight inside almost like I was inside a tight vise grips.

She then leaned forward and place her hands on my chest as she rolled us over and then was on top of me. I reached up and touched her supple breasts as they swung back and forth above me with our motions. Her groin began a steady bumping against my own now as I felt like I was on cloud 9. We began to French kiss as she wrapped her tongue around mine.

Her hips started to move up and down and back and forth faster and faster as I moaned. She then started to close her eyes as she focused on her own pleasure she was starting to feel inside her body. She then began to claw at my chest while we thrust up against each other. She started to make short sharp sounds in her throat, while she leaned forward and I began to suck on her breasts while fondled both of them as I sucked on her tit.
She then started to make louder “huhn… huhn…,” sounds while at the same time she started to drive down harder onto my cock. I also began to feel her pussy tighten around me really hard and not like its sucking and throbbing that it was doing earlier around me. At the same time, one of the sounds stuck in her throat and she moaned loudly. Her upper body shook as her hands moved about on my chest in a frantic manner. She then grasped her legs tight again around my waist and then her cunt started to throb frantically and started clutching my dick in a milking motion.

I moaned out, “oh Kumiko... I’m so close... ahh that feels so good baby.”

At about the same time, I could felt my balls start to get a tingling feeling. I moaned once more as my cock suddenly began to get really rigid. I then arched my back and my toes went all tense... I moaned as I began to cum deep inside her pussy. She then groaned loudly as she felt me start to cum inside her while she began to move her hips erratically while making some urgent fucking motions as her own orgasm overcame her. I grabbed her waist while pushing back in as far as I could go and held myself there as my cock went spurt spurt spurt as it shot more cum inside her pussy.

Eventually I felt my cock slowly become flaccid as the last spurts wore off from me Cumming inside of her. Her tight pussy pushed my now flaccid cock out of her pussy with a very wet PLOP sound. I then looked down at Kumiko pussy to see it a very wet and hairy mess as my sperm leaked out of her pussy. I then reached out to her and held her close while she pulled the comforter over us. We then lay there as she snuggled up next to me.

I sighed with content... I think I knew how I felt for Kumiko.

I then said to Kumiko,” Can you please teach me Japanese eventually, I think I am in love with you.” She then responded with, “Hai, Robert-san. So am I.” She then kissed me as I held her close. I laid there as I wondered about my future.

coolguy010
01-11-2010, 03:49 AM
np=no in the poll.. sorry.. a typo.. i hope you enjoy the read.

Angeal
01-11-2010, 06:05 AM
I think you did great, really stood up to the original. I'd like to see a part 3.
Thanks for the post.

coolguy010
01-11-2010, 11:59 AM

I think you did great, really stood up to the original. I'd like to see a part 3.
Thanks for the post.

frankjohnmoore
01-12-2010, 12:58 AM
very good keep them cumming, thanks

Angeal
01-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Nice Pun Frank ;)

coolguy010
01-12-2010, 08:16 PM
keep him cumming.. in her? hehe :smileJap:

very good keep them cumming, thanks

coolguy010
01-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Want me to turn it into a long running series?

coolguy010
01-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Here is the next installment,, Part 3. It is quite long. I hope you folks dont mind it. My creative juices are now flowing (no pun intended, naturally ;) ) and I am feeling now a bit more confident than with Part 2. I wanted to keep that short and sweet since some of ya might have had to re-read over the old (part 1)

Follow on Part 3:

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25260

NightShadow89
12-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Thanks for part 2

loobinator69
01-18-2012, 08:19 PM
good story, different than the original, but still good