PDA

View Full Version : Slut Wifes First Gang Bang

cpllkn4guy
01-13-2010, 11:04 AM
My wife Angel is a 27 year old beauty, gorgeous and curvy she's been my biggest turn on since the day I laid eyes on her. At 5'8" and with her 44dd breasts she is just a vision to behold when she strips her clothes off and is ready to get down to business. About six months ago I sat down and confessed by biggest fantasy to her, wanting to see her fucked by other hung men. At first she didn't know if I was serious, but I could tell by the way she didn't immediately say no that she was not only interested but was turned on by the idea.

That night at home we had a furious fuck session, all the while talking about how both of us would like to see her filled with strange cock. From that day on our sex life changed, our drive increased and with each passing moment we were more and more turned on by the thought of her having a strange cock inside her while I watched. Little did I know it was the first steps in making her a true slut wife, and in me becoming her master and slut trainer.

Eventually we decided to have a threesome with a mutual friend and it was amazing. The feeling it gave her was a high almost like the strange sex of another man was a drug. For days she was walking on air, and couldn't wait to be filled by his big cock again. This went on for weeks until I came to the realization that as hot as it was it just wasn't enough. My dreams now consisted of her being taken by multiple men, used and then given back to me filled and dripping with cum. I knew then that I had to train her to be the ultimate slut. I wanted my wife to be my own personal whore.

I breached the subject slowly, incorporating gang bang fantasy into our own personal bedroom play at first. In the beginning she was not as receptive, and said she would be too nervous to perform for a group of men. Eventually, over time, she warmed to the idea, and as I would fuck her or stroke her sweet pussy I would notice she was always wettest when I was telling her a gang bang story. Finally I broke her and she admitted she was a total fuck slut and didn't care anymore. She craved cock, and by cock I mean all she could get. She wanted hung men in lines and she wanted them now. I couldn't help but be pleased with myself, a fuck slut was born.

The next day I busily got to work planning my little whores first gang bang. Her master was nearly as excited as her thinking about a bevy of big cocked studs using his little cum dumpster. I posted an ad on craigslist and on a few swinger groups and waited for the replies to come in. It didn't take but a few minutes and I was already receiving my first e-mails. By the end of the day I was wading through pages of replies, trying to find just the right men to make my wife scream. I picked out four of the best looking men, and made certain that they had the huge cocks that she desired and then contacted them and set up the meet.

When the day of the meet arrived my wife had a nervous energy about her. While preparing for work she took extra care in doing her makeup and hair and carefully packed away the clothes she'd need for later that evening. She kissed me goodbye and headed off while I sat at home all day anticipating the nights activities. At 7 pm I arrived to pick her up from work and she giddily hopped into the car. Right in the parking lot she began stripping down and changing her clothes, and in between stripping and replacing layers she leaned over and gave me a deep wet kiss and said "I've been wet all day master, your little slut is so ready for cock."

I became instantly hard, and pulled out of the parking lot heading towards the motel. Once there I went inside and reserved the room while making small talk with the front desk clerk. He looked out and saw my wife waiting for me to get the room key and an instant smile came to his face.

"Are you the ones who placed the ad on craigslist," he asked.

"Yea, that's my little gang bang slut outside. She's going to get fucked real good tonight," I replied.

He shook his head knowingly and proceeded to give me the VIP discount on the room for the night with the agreement that he could come and go and watch the festivities. He also offered the services of a friend who was on site who had a 10" cock. I happily accepted his offer and told him to meet us in the room.

He handed me the room keys for room 116 and I walked down the hallway and let myself in. It was a good sized room with two queen sized beds and a small table in the corner. I set up my laptop and connected the wifi so I was able to contact our craigslist studs and then retrieved my wife. Within five minutes the first participant arrived.

He was about 5'6", dirty blonde hair, muscular and ruggedly handsome. Upon entering the room he introduced himself as Tim, shook my hand and immediately made his way to my waiting slut wife. She was wearing a sheer red sweater over a black lace bra and a black skirt with no panties and fishnets. He moved over to her and took her in his arms and planted a long kiss on her mouth. As he hungrily explored her, his hands moving all over her body I heard her moan softly.

Without saying a word he pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, raising her sweater and kissing his way up her belly. She placed her hand on the back of his head and pushed his mouth into her flesh. He reached behind her and lifting her slightly removed her bra with one fluid motion and leaned down and took one of her hardening nipples into his mouth. She arched her back and gasped as he greedily licked and sucked at her stiffening pink bud, slurping at her tit as he moved his hand between her legs.

"God damn you're wet," he said as he pushed a finger inside her. She began grinding her hips against his hand as he worked her throbbing cunt and I could hear the sounds of her wetness as he pushed his fingers in and out of her hole. She writhed and moaned as he expertly worked her wanting cunt and before long he was grinding into her, a bulge visibly growing in his jeans as his large cock was becoming engorged. I watched intently as the first man of the evening used my wife, and I was proud of my little slut.

After fingering her pussy wet he stood from the bed and removed his shirt, and then undid his pants and began pulling them down. Once he was past his midsection his large 8" cock sprung from his pants and my slut wife gasped and looked with admiration. It was thick and full and hung heavily over a large set of balls and I could tell just by looking at her that she hungered for it. He got on his knees and pushed his face between her legs and began licking her dripping snatch. She again put her hand on the back of his head and pushed his face into her as she rhythmically ground and bucked her cunt into his face, fucking it and covering it with juices. She gasped and moaned as he suckled and licked her pussy hole and stiffened clit.

Through her moans she began begging him to fuck her. "Please, please put your big juicy cock in my slut cunt. Please, I need your cock," she said. He pulled his dripping face from her snatch and looked at her with a grin. Climbing between her legs he moved the tip of his cock to her slit and slowly moved it up and down, teasing her slut cunt, making her want it.

"Please fuck me, please Tim, I need your big cock," the slut begged.

Finally he pushed the tip of his cock into her and the look on her face was priceless. Her eyes widened and glazed over and the corners of her mouth pulled up into a sneer of ecstasy. She looked him in the eyes and without saying a word begged him for more. He began moving his shaft in and out of her well lubricated pussy and before long was pounding her wet hole, his balls making soft splashing noises as they struck her cum covered ass cheeks. She moaned loudly and moved her hips into him, trying to take him deeper. He stopped for a moment and turned her over onto her hands and knees and placing his hands on her curvaceous hips he lined his cock up with her throbbing pussy and slammed it inside her.

She screamed with delight and thrust herself back on him to meet each of his long strokes. "Oh god you fill my fucking slut cunt so good baby. Fuck me please, fuck me harder."

He obliged and started slamming his cock into her even harder than before, moving his hands up to her sides and roughly pulling her down onto the length of his shaft. Her pussy juices ran from his balls and down her legs as he used her and she threw her head back and came hard on his cock. As her pussy pulsed and tightened around his rod he gasped and pushed deep within her. I knew at that moment Tim was filling my slut wife's pussy with his hot cum. My cock was so hard I could barely stand it and I could feel the pre-cum dampening my boxers. He grunted and groaned and pushed deep within her for nearly two minutes, his cum pushing from the opening around his cock and splashing in puddles onto the bed. She moaned and ground into him, "Fill my slut pussy with cum baby, please fill me."

"Oh god," he said. "Your fucking pussy is so god damn good. You're a lucky man Reid."

Shortly after he'd finished with her a knock came at the door. Our second participant Dave had arrived, upon entering the room he again introduced himself and before he was even fully in the room began removing his clothing. He was about 6' tall, bearded and burly, and I could tell Angel lusted for him from the moment she saw him.

"God you have a hot little slut there," he said. "She already filled with some cum?"

"She sure is," I replied. "But she is in need of more."

Without any prompting the man removed his shirt and pants and laid on the bed. My wife quickly moved over between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. He was well hung as well, at least a full 8 1/2" and thick, a large vein bulging from under his cock. She hungrily slurped as his large rod and he put his hand behind her head and grabbed a handful of hair as he started to hump her eager mouth.

"You are a good little cocksucker aren't you," he said between moans.

Without even removing his large rod from her mouth she moaned a reply and kept working his large cock with her lips, pulling up and licking the tip and sucking his balls. Then pushing it back into her mouth and sloppily sucking it, her drool running down his thick shaft.

"Why don't you get over here and give this cunt some attention," he said to Tim. Gladly Tim obliged and moved over behind Angel and pushed his cock into her still dripping slit. She moaned loudly on Dave's cock and started bobbing her head up and down with a quickening pace. Dave threw his head back and gasped as she expertly worked his cock. Then Tim reached up and grabbed the back of her head and started forcing it down on Dave's huge prick. Angel gasped and gagged as his cock force fucked her throat.

"You fucking like that you little slut," Dave asked.

With mascara streaming down her face she pulled her mouth off his cock and with a gasp said "Yes, please fuck my mouth. Use it like a cunt."

She then pushed her mouth back down on his cock and he continued force fucking her face. She gagged and drooled on his cock and continued slurping the large rod as Tim's big cock pounded her used hole. From each end she was being filled and her senses were gone, all she wanted was cock, and she was being fed it by force.

"Show your master how you suck cock you little fucking whore," Dave said as he pushed his cock to the balls. She gagged again and then forced her mouth down and swallowed his entire shaft. She continued deep throating his cock while Tim pounded her until Dave started pushing even deeper and holder her mouth down on his prick. She struggled and gagged and after gasping pushed her mouth on his big cock again.

"You like cum all over your face you little slut," he asked. She nodded her head yes and he began pumping his prick with the tip in her mouth. Then he withdrew it and slapped her in the face with it, stringing her saliva up her mascara stained cheeks.

"Dave, cum in her slut pussy," Tim said. "Don't fucking waste it. Make this cunt take it."

With a vicious smile Dave shook his head in agreement and pulled his cock from Angel's mouth with a large pop. The two men switched positions and within moments Dave was buried in Angels swollen cunt to the balls. He grunted and moved the length of his shaft in and out of her as she slurped and moaned, Tim's cock between her lips and fucking her face. Before long Dave's pace quickened and his breathing became shallow. With one last thrust he pushed himself deep within my slut wife's cunt and began emptying himself inside her. I watched closely as his balls spasmed and pumped his seed deep within her. She ground her hips back into him, getting him deeper, taking every drop of his precious cum. When he was finished he collapsed on top of her and kissed her shoulder.

"You've got one amazing little slut here," he said to me.

Grinning I agreed and inspected the cum dribbling out from between her swollen reddened cunt lips. It looked amazing as it spilled out down her legs as she bobbed up and down on Tim's cock. Then he grabbed her and spun her around onto her back, pulling her to the edge of the bed and pushed his cock inside her cum filled pussy. He groaned loudly as her slick cunt took his rod and he fucked her furiously until I could tel he too was once again close. As she moaned loudly he thrust deeply into her and fed her sloppy cunt his second load of the evening. She giggled and smiled as he emptied himself into her. He fell back onto the other bed and collected himself as Dave dressed and left, leaving Angel with another kiss on the shoulder.

Before long the third member of the party had arrived, Wesley was in his early thirties, long dirty blonde hair and rail thin, but the outline of his large cock was visible down his pant leg. He was shy and stood in the corner rocking back and forth, not sure what to do. Angel moved to him and sat him on the bed where she began unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. The cock she removed from his pants was not even fully erect and was already nearly 7". She eyed it with surprise and then began slurping on it, this time without prompting she was trying to swallow the entire shaft to the balls. Before my eyes she was becoming a true fuck slut. My cock was throbbing as I watched her slowly work his cock with her mouth, his soft moans barely audible. He turned her and started playing with her cum filled pussy as she sucked him and before long she too was moaning as she deep throated his now nearly 9" cock.

Before long he sat and pulled her mouth from his shaft and directed her to her hands and knees. He got behind her and plunged his 9" of rock hard meat into her and she gasped and let out a long moan as he slowly worked her battered hole. He closed his eyes and fucked her with long steady strokes as she ground her pussy onto his cock. Before long he quickened his pace and within minutes was pulling his cock from her dripping slit and unloading long strings of hot cum across her back and ass.

When he was finished he dressed and left and we waited for the last participant. He arrived a few minutes later and stood nervously smoking a cigarette while he spoke with Angel. Tim and I went outside for some air as they got acquainted and when we returned she had him on his back with his cock fucking her throat. Of all the guys that night he was the biggest, having at least a 10" cock that was nearly as thick as a soda can. She bobbed up and down on it, and gagging she pushed the entire shaft into her mouth, her throat bulging from the girth. He moaned and bucked his hips up into her slobbering mouth as she continued to work his rod. He too didn't wait long before putting a condom on his humongous cock and pushing his cock into her swollen pussy from behind. She let out the loudest moan of the evening as he impaled her on all ten inches and began pounding her sloppy cunt. He moved in long quick strokes and pushed himself to the balls with every thrust. She writhed and screamed as he fucked her harder and harder, her pussy cumming on his huge cock as it battered her used cunt.

Soon he pushed deep into her and unleashed his orgasm, grinding her cunt as he filled the rubber on his cock. He pulled back off her limp and excused himself to the bathroom before thanking her and leaving. We gathered our things and headed out for the night, dropping Tim off on the way.

I looked at my wife and she was still in ecstasy. "Did you love all that cock my little slut," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Yes I did master," she replied.

Once home I took her directly to the bedroom and fucked her used cunt for all I was worth. Pushing my cock inside her and feeling the warm deposits those other men had made drove me wild. The entire time I fucked her I kept asking her to tell me what she liked best, and to tell me she loved being my little fuck slut. It was so hot that I came in her twice before finally rolling over and going to bed.

So slut wife's first gang bang was an amazing success, and the only question now is how soon before I can get another one together. She's sore and swollen today but she already wants more. I'm so proud, my little slut has truly blossomed and I can't imagine all the fun we'll have in the future.

redo2
01-13-2010, 07:29 PM
I liked it. Good job of telling the story and describing the action. Thanks. Will be hoping for more.

frankjohnmoore
01-13-2010, 11:14 PM
very hot story, well put together, thanks

mike.rowe13
01-24-2010, 10:49 PM
great story, hope to see more

david1969lisa
01-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Great story wish could get my wife into it.

stubnib
01-29-2010, 10:36 PM
That's a great story, we just luv slut wife stories and this is pretty good.

robertjames
05-29-2010, 05:52 AM
great story

watchedwife
11-28-2010, 02:11 AM
very erotic

sexymatt
12-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Wow,..GREAT job of telling this hot, hot story!! Love the details and how your wife just CRAVED big, thick, horse-hung cocks,..and wanted to be fucked by those hug studs..!!! My wife is skinny and hot (5'7" and 105lbs),..and I WISH i could get her to take a big cock! She has an 11" stud in the past,..and told me how he rocked her world,..but now she's trying to be a "good girl',..damn! keep the stories comin!

Joseph1
04-06-2013, 08:09 AM
I hope you enjoy your wife’s love for you ... My wife has had 3 sex Masters (2 brothers before I met her and a third man she met maybe 15 years ago, during one of her sex/fucking shows) … She has been a bondage “sex slave”, a “lover” and a “slut” for many men she has been forced to meet before and during our 35 years of marriage. I knew she was fucking other men when I met her … with and with-out me being present before we got married ... which I approved and later encourage her. She has serviced these men in all three holes on a 1 on 1 are in groups up to 14 men in many different gang-bang at a time that I am aware of. Since she has always had my permission to play her masters and her games, in fact three of her lovers showed up on our 15 day honeymoon, and fucked her for a full week-end … also showing up on cruises, and other vacations, week-ends and other times… before my wife had her always safe-operation at her Masters request … we had 3 boys and they all have my looks, and 6’4” built etc. etc. What I got out of it, was a wife who always keeps herself in beautiful shape, sexy and always willing … and our love for each other… she has never had a party that I did not know about, but she has done things at the party that she has not told be about (her private slut side) she just says it was a great fucking with super big cocks... and a lot of fun ... I love it, and my cock loves it ... and she loves me ... after 35 years i have a lot of stories...