PDA

View Full Version : true one time experiance

old6.5
01-13-2010, 12:14 PM
What I am going to tell you happened about 20 years ago, when I was about 33. I had a normal child hood; well at least I think I did. I turned out pretty well also, if you consider we moved 37 times by the time I graduated from High School, at the age of 17. I had made friends all over our community of about 5k people, and even though we moved so much, I had friends everywhere we went. So as kids do, we had sleepovers, and camp outs in the back yard and as we got older, we explored our sexual feelings, looked at Gurley magazines, copped feels, and beat our meat every chance we got. There were even a few of us who jacked one another off, and tried anal sex, but we weren’t smart enough to use lubricant, so we never got in.

I grew up, had my share of pussy, popped a few cherries, and led a normal life. I had married a very unhappy woman at 22 years old, and now I was as unhappy as she was. I have always read sex magazines, and even though we were married, I continued to do so. I had to keep them hid, so I kept them at work with me, and read a lot of them in some of the out of the way places I worked.

On this day, Friday I believe, I had checked all of the water systems I had to check, had all of my hours for the day covered, so I stopped by the local public toilet to read the latest copy of “Variations”. I enjoyed this magazine as it talked a lot about chance encounters between straight and gay or bi men. I read it, never thinking I would do something like this. I had read a couple of stories, and I heard some one come into the next stall. I thought I would just get up and leave, but I had sat there so long, my legs were asleep, so I struggled and moved my feet back and forth trying to get feeling back in my legs and feet. I had noticed the red marks above both doors, and figured out what it was about, but I never thought I would see anything for real, and then I noticed the hand below the stall wall. Snapping his fingers. I forced myself up, and shuffled out the door.

I decided to see who it was, so I sat on a park bench across the street and did some paper work, as I watched the bathroom door. I sat there for probably 30 minutes and no one went in, but also no one came out. Finally the door opened, and I saw this older gentleman exit the bathroom. I recognized him, as I had done some work in his house some years earlier. I knew he was married, but I also suspected then he was gay or bi. He looked across the street and saw mw sitting there, and walked over and started talking. I know he recognized my snow packs, there was no way I could hide them. He said his name was Clay and he owned a local Flower shop and gave me a card and asked me to stop by some time. With that, he left and drove away.

After he was gone, I went to my truck, and started driving around, with my head spinning, what do I do? I thought; I am curious, but just how curious am I? I went and got a Coke and drove by his shop a time or two, trying to make up my mind what to do. Finally I decided to take the chance, but I only wanted oral sex, and if he didn’t have condoms, I was out of there.

I pulled up in front of his shop, and he and another guy came out of the back room, both with bulges in their pants, Thanks for the screwdriver Clay the other guy said as he left. Clay came out and we stood there at the cash register and talked for a while, as neither one of was sure of the other. Our conversation plainly revealed the elephant in the room, and then he looked down towards my crotch and commented on my solid Jade belt buckle. He knelt in front of me, grabbed a buckle from a shelf, put his hand between my buckle and told me he had a collection of them while holding the buckle up next to mine. Now as he had his hand holding my buckle, he pressed the back of his hand into my crotch. I didn’t know what to do, but I didn’t run away, and neither did I push my pelvis forward into his hand. We talked a bit more about my buckle, and where I got it, and as I stood there, I put my hand on the counter edge, which was waste high for him, about 3 inches from his crotch. When he noticed this, he rocked his hips forward and pushed his crotch into my hand. Even through the button fly of his 501’s I could feel the mass that was his cock. Now since I didn’t pull my hand back, and he continued to lean into it, he asked why I had really come over.

I told him I had seen his hand at the toilet, but being in a small town during the slow time of the year, I couldn’t take a chance of getting caught looking at another man. He told me he understood, and asked about my experiences. I told him of my youth, and how I don’t really find guys attractive, and the thought of kissing a guy makes me want to puke. (He laughed at that.) So I told him as an adult I had not felt another mans cock, and I was interested in giving a blowjob if he had a condom, and a place to go.

He picked up a sign that said out for deliveries, put it on the front door, locked the door and returned to me. Follow me, he said, as he walked into the back room and to a storage shelf, he motioned me to the toilet, as he dug in the shelf and produced 2 condoms. When he joined me in the bathroom, he un-tucked my shirt and reached under my shirt and started playing with my nipples.

I should tell you I am about 5’6” tall and weighed about 210 pounds at this time. I have always had man boobs, and even got teased by my mom and an aunt about needing a bra. My nipples have always been sensitive to the touch, and my wife never gave them any attention, so when he started rubbing them, I really enjoyed it.

Never having been with a man for the specific purpose of sex, I wasn’t sure what to do, so I unbuttoned my shirt and gave him access to my man boobs. He lent forward and started sucking them, and moved a hand to my crotch. This time when he put his hand against my crotch I pushed forward and met him. I followed by reaching down to his crotch, and found his pants straining to contain his massive cock. I took charge of his crotch, and he continued on my nipples. I unbuckled his belt unbuttoned his 501’s, and slid my hand in to find his bare cock, he had on no underwear. His cock was mostly hard, and pushed around to his left side, almost to the rivets on his jeans. It must have been uncomfortable and as I tugged on it I noticed I couldn’t get my fingers to touch as I grabbed around it. I finally decided to push his jeans to the floor, so I could look at and hold his cock. As I did this, he also unbuckled my jeans, and pushed them down, along with my Fruit Of The Loom’s, so my puny 6 1/2 inch we-we stood out next to his eleven or twelve inch cock.

I was mesmerized then, and still can’t believe I had such a beautiful cock in my hands. I took a condom from him and unrolled it over the length of his cock, and for the first time I found a condom rolled out completely, but about an inch of the base of his cock was not covered, and the condom was so stretched I was half afraid it would split.

I sat on the toilet, I have a long body and short legs and Clay was a lot taller than I was, so his cock was at the perfect height to fuck my mouth. I knew I was not going to be able to take it all in my mouth, and I knew my gag reflexes worked too well to go to far, but I was going to get as much as I could in. I wrapped my lips around his cock, and it was a stretch, and I pushed forward then backed off, forward a little farther, then back, then forward until I almost puked, so I knew that was where I had to stop. I placed my left hand there, so if he started fucking my face, he wouldn’t gag me. I took my right hand and played with his balls, and rubbed his taint and then his brown eye, while I bobbed up and down, while jacking with my left hand to cover all of his cock, I made a little circle around it, and dipped slightly into it, he let out a groan. I played with his balls again, and pulled my hand out, and spit on my middle finger and went back to the brown eye. This time I smeared the spit around and inserted it to the first knuckle, he groaned, and fucked forward to my face, good thing I had my other hand there. I withdrew the finger and pushed it in further, he fucked forward and asked “are you sure this is your first time giving head”?

“Yes I said, I just know what I like” and went back to the task at hand, bobbing, sucking, playing, and finger fucking. I noticed his breathing got quicker, and his thrusts were more powerful, so I pulled my finger out of his ass, and then thrust it as far in as I could and wiggled it around, massaging his prostate and with this, he started coming. On one hand I was wishing the condom would break, and I would have my first chance of swallowing someone else’s cum besides my own, but on the other hand, with the AIDS epidemic in this world, I hoped it wouldn’t.

The condom held, and I sucked and fucked until he shook and I knew he needed me to stop, so I pulled my finger out and took my mouth off his cock. That is when I noticed how much of his weight was on my shoulders, he must have almost fallen and it took a few minutes for him to stand up straight again. When he finally straightened up he reached down and said, I am glad you came in when you did. The guy who left and I were talking and I had told him about seeing you at the toilet. We were talking about how I wanted to have you suck my cock, and how I wanted you to do anything you wanted to do to me. We were getting worked up just fantasizing about it, and in another few minutes we would have been fucking and I would not have had the energy to come again. I had just pulled his cock out of his pants when you came in, so after he sees you leave he will want to finish what we started.

So now what do you want to do? Well like I told you, I would like a blow job, I have heard a man gives a better blow job than a woman, as he knows how it feels, and what he likes.

So Clay got on his knees in front of me, unwrapped the condom, and took the sleeve of his shirt and wiped the lube off of it, shit I thought I wish I had thought about that, and then he slurped my small cock into his mouth. He reached beside him into the vanity and pulled out some hand lotion, and squirted some on his hands. Since he is a flouriest, his hands were rough and scratchy, and rubbed it in to his hands before he started touching my balls. He lifted my cock and sucked my balls one at a time, and then went back to my cock. His blow job was super, never had I had one as good as this, although one girl friend did a great job, he took all my short cock into his mouth and I felt his throat, but I just wasn’t long enough too get into it.

He started bobbing up and down, and I felt his hand between the cheeks of my ass, his finger played with my ass hole, then left, then returned. This time he probed a bit, but gently, then left again, then returned again, when it returned he stuck a finger in a few inches, he must have squirted some lotion on it as it went in easy, and his fingers were not small, about the size of a small butt plug. His intrusion made me lunge forward, and push my crotch against his face, and I did manage to go a little down his throat, as I backed away from his face, his finger advanced even deeper into my ass. He, being experienced, found my prostate, and started massaging it. That was a feeling I had never had before in my life, and it was too much for me. My legs got week, and I felt the cum start to flow from my balls, and he took his mouth off my cock, shit, keep sucking I thought, but then he pulled the condom off, and put it back into his mouth. When the first jet of cum blasted out I thought I was going to pass out, but I managed to stabilize myself by holding his shoulders. He swallowed all of it, and sucked and milked me dry, and as he had done, I started to shake as my cock became too sensitive to be touched. He pulled his mouth off my cock, but kept milking my prostrate. With every push on it, my limp cock would jerk upward, and with in a few seconds even though I was soft, I told him I was going to cum again, and he picked up my cock in his mouth and got another reward. This time, he removed his finger, and looked up at me and just smiled.

He stood up, and played with my tits again, then told me I could come back anytime I wanted. I found out he was 62, and his wife was ill, and the only sex he gets now days
was from men. She use to join him, as she loved having 2 guys and enjoyed seeing him suck men off, and even seeing him get fucked the ass. He said since I liked to fuck her up the ass, she thought it was only fair that I should take it there also. When I finally pulled myself together and left, I went and drove around a while, went to a hot tub I had a key for, as I took care of this resorts electrical stuff, and soaked and cleaned up a bit.

That was the only time I was with Clay, although I wanted to return, we started getting harassing phone calls about how gays should die, and how gay people should not live in this resort community. Some one knew I was there and they also knew what went on there.