PDA

View Full Version : stranger sex

cantthinkofablo
01-18-2010, 11:27 AM
i was in a crowd trying to get ton get into this club one nite I locked eyes with this cute guy, we both looked away but kept looking at each other. There was this real electric attraction between us, we ended up pushed together in the crowd and he whispered in my ear how hot i looked. He pushed in behind me and I could feel him being pushed againts me. He ran his hands over my hips and I shivered. No one else could notice they were all so intend on getting into the club. I was wearing a short tight dress that clung to my round ass and pert boobs. I had no bra on and the cool breeze made my nipples stand out. He pushed his leg between mine forcing my legs apart. I was shivering all over with anticipation of what was gona happen. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tight, I could feel that familiar hardness of cock pressed againts my ass. He ran his hands over down my shoulders over my hard nipples and down my hips to the hem of my skirt. He slowly started to push his hands under my dress, slipping round to grab my firm butt. By now my pussy was wet and aching for attention. He placed a hand between my legs pushing the material of my panties aside. His fingers felt cold as he slipped one, then two fingers in. I gasped at the sensation, my pussy grasping onto his fingers. Very slowley he started moving his fingers in and out slowly. I bit my lip trying not to make a noise and fighting the urge to grab his hand and push it in harder. He leans in and starts to kiss my neck, sucking and softly biting the soft flesh. I lean back againts him as my legs begin to get weak. Hes moving his fingers harder and faster now. I turn my head to the side and bit on his jacket moaning. My legs buckle as I cum soaking his hand. He grabs me round the waist, holding me up. Im panting and beads of sweat ru down my back. I turn around and wrap my arms round him. I push a hand down rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. We kiss each other hard, i pull his zip down freeing his big hard cock. I push my fingers into my wet pussy, making my them nice and wet, then I grasp his cock with my wet fingers firmly sliding my hand up and down harder and faster. He grabs both my wrists pushing my dress up with his other hand. He roughly pushes my legs apart with his knee and I lift my leg and wrap it around his back, he slides his hard cock into my hot damp pussy. He starts slowly at first, im tensing all my muscles, the sensation of this big cock filling me up, stretching my tight pussy is amazing. I lean on his shoulder as he moves faster and harder, im cursing, whispering to him how good his cock feels, how much i want em to fuck me. As i bite down on his shoulder, gasping and moaning I feel his cock get real hard and my pussy is getting real tight, I know Im gona cum real hard. I tell him i want him to feel em cum in me, i wana feel his spunk running outa me. With that he shoots into my pussy as I cum. We cling on to each other then we kiss and slip away from the crowd.

Angeal
01-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Great Story, A little short though and it needs some spacing.
Otherwise very good, thanks for the post.

davesmistress
01-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the addition

frankjohnmoore
01-24-2010, 10:58 PM
thanks for a very nice story, spacing would help,

weezway
02-07-2010, 01:10 PM
little short but cool

lfds4fun
04-14-2013, 06:15 PM
thanks for posting