PDA

View Full Version : Nat & Me Parts 1-2

corey_cum
01-23-2010, 12:24 PM
The school year had just ended and Natalie, a girl from school was hosting a party. Although the party was mainly for the start of summer, it also happened to be Natalie’s birthday. Her parents were present so that nothing went out of hand, but we were still having a great time.

I was chatting with some friends when Natalie came over and asked me to come with her. She grabbed my arm and led me upstairs to her bedroom. When we walked in, she closed and locked the door. She sat on the edge of the bed and explained that for her birthday, she wanted to see a guy’s cock. I was surprised by what she said, but the look on her face told me that she really wanted it.

We both went to a church school, so I wasn’t surprised when she told me she had never seen a guy naked before. Natalie was a nice, cute girl, so I decided I would show her my cock. I pulled down my khaki shorts. A small bulge was visible through my green boxers. When I looked up and saw here eyes fixed on my penis, I too looked down to watch the bulge grow.

I then pulled off my shirt and sat on the bed next to Natalie. I pulled down my boxers giving Natalie an up-close and personal view at my hardened member. She sat, staring for what felt like forever. I started thinking about Natalie. Fantasies of Natalie sucking my cock popped into my head. I couldn’t take it much longer, so I reached down and started stroking my cock with my right hand.

I used my other hand to play with my balls. Natalie still started, but it wasn’t long before her hand was in her hands, rubbing her clit. I continued to slide my hand up and down my shaft, barely flicking the tip with every up-stroke. Natalie had now removed her pants was rubbing her wet pussy through the fabric of her white panties. She moaned a little, all the while still focused on my cock.

I started feeling tense around my cock. I was worried if Natalie would freak out if I came on my stomach, but I decided it was worth the risk. When Natalie slipped off her panties, she opened her legs so that I had perfect view of her young cunt. Her pussy was beautiful, and had a small amount of thin, brown pubic hair. Upon seeing this, my body tensed more than before and I got that pleasurable feeling in my cock.

Before I knew it, I was shooting cum several inches in the air, most of it landing on my stomach. Natalie’s eyes widened when she saw what was happening. It felt to me like cum kept shooting out. Eventually the cum stopped flowing, and Natalie moved closed for a better look. She asked if she could taste it. I agreed, and she moved her head to my stomach where she licked up a tiny drop.

This caused my cock to spasm, squeezing out a little more cum. Natalie giggled when she saw this. She swallowed the cum and smiled.

Although only I got to an orgasm, this was the first time either of us had masturbated to any one else. Natalie pulled her clothes back on and got me an old towel to clean up. When we were finished, we headed back down to the party, which as I found out, had just begun.

tuk_4u
01-23-2010, 12:42 PM
nice story

davesmistress
01-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the new addition

ironeagle2
01-23-2010, 07:41 PM
great start write more

saintman
01-23-2010, 07:50 PM
nice beginning,part 2?

frankjohnmoore
01-24-2010, 10:50 PM
that was a very good one , thanks

surfguy17
01-25-2010, 07:57 AM
cool so far :)

newman316
01-28-2010, 05:38 AM
great story more please

Sphiralis
01-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Good job great story.

MadChris
02-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Cant wait for part 2

corey_cum
02-15-2010, 07:49 PM
When we went down stairs, it seemed as if no one noticed. Most of the girls were dancing with each other while the guys were chatting in the corner. Since parents were present, since we were not of legal drinking age and didn’t want an out-of-hand party, the party was relatively subdued.

I headed over to the guys and we chatted about our summer plans. It was not too long before a group of girls came over wanting to dance with the guys. Most of the guys at the party were single, so they jumped at the opportunity to get their hands on a girl. Two girls came up to me. Each kissed my cheek and grabbed my arm. I assumed they wanted to dance, but discovered that was not the case when they snuck upstairs, careful not to alert the other partygoers

We walked into Natalie’s room and locked the door. The two girls were Rachel and Sarah, both girls from my school and friends with Natalie. I was not sure what they wanted at first, but they told me that Natalie had shared her experience. It turns out, neither have them had ever seen a guy masturbate, and they wanted that night to be their lucky chance.

I agreed to their request and slowly leaned back on the bed. I removed my shirt and shorts leaving me in my green boxers. A slight bulge was visible due to my semi-hard cock, and it grew as I thought about the two girls watching me. I slid off my boxers and grabbed my member and started stroking.

My hand moved up and down, my balls slightly bouncing with every stroke. The girls remained quiet, but I continued to pump my horny cock. After a few minutes of intense jacking-off, I opened my eyes to see the two girls. Sarah had stripped her clothes except for her bra and underwear, and Rachel had just her panties on. They were rubbing themselves.

Rachel’s eyes were fixed on my cock, but Sarah had her eyes on Rachel’s body. Rachel saw me looking and bit her lip in a seductive fashion causing a slight twitch in my cock. She grabbed one of her tits with her unoccupied hand and lightly squeezed it. Rachel them laid back giving me a view of her shaved pussy. I stopped my stoking and slid over so that my head was between Rachel’s legs.

Her hand was still working her bald, teen cunt when I stuck my tongue out, flicking the tip of her sensitive clit. When she realized what I was doing, she removed her hand and let me take control. I slowly licked around her clit, circling it, teasing it. Occasionally, I bumped against it, causing her body to shutter slightly. I moved my mouth to her pussy hole, where I stuck my tongue into her.

She gasped, but did not resist. I swirled my tongue ever so slowly, enough to cause Rachel to breath heavily. I took in the juices leaking from her cunt and used my lips to mouth her pussy. I moved my attention back to her clit, which I licked once, causing Rachel to orgasm. Her back arched and she gasped. This was followed by a rush of liquids onto my face, filling the room with the smell of sex.

When Rachel was satisfied, I moved over to Sarah, who was still rubbing her unshaven cunt. I licked the length of her swollen pussy, much to her surprise. Rather then heading directly for the clit, as I did with Rachel, I started eating out her soft pussy. I ate her like there was no tomorrow. I tried my tongue trick, but this did seemingly nothing to Sarah’s body. I slid my tongue to Sarah’s clit, which was bigger than Rachel’s. I was able to slightly suck on it, and swirl my tongue around the tip.

After a while of pussy eating, Sarah was proving to me a difficult partner to make orgasm, but I was not about to give up. Still licking her clit, I moved my fingers to her pussy hole. I stuck my pointer finger in and rubbed in and out. The warm juices allowed a second, then a third finger to slide into her vagina. While swirling my fingers around inside her, I hit a sensitive spot, causing Sarah to gasp. I focused on this spot and before long, Sarah was moaning.

When she orgasmed, it was much more intense than Rachel’s had been. Her love honey squirted slightly, filling her pussy with warm, sweet juices. After eating Sarah out, I was exhausted. I laid back and closed my eyes. I woke from my reverie when I felt warmth on my cock, which had yet to release its load. I looked down to see Rachel’s mouth over most of my six-inch cock.

She was sort of kneeling in front of me, with her ass in the air, pointing away from me. Her mouth moved slowly, up and down my stick. She slid down and her tongue traced the base of my hard on. She then slid up, but stopped, leaving the head in her mouth. Her tongue explored under the lip created by the head meeting the shaft. She moved around there, in a circle, managing to hit all of the sensitive spots.

She then took her mouth off and kissed the tip. She continued to kiss, working her way down the shaft to my balls. She took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on it, playing around with it in her mouth. Then she switched. She alternated between the two balls, covering my scrotum with her warm saliva.

She worked her way back up my shaft. When she reached my shaft again, her body stiffened. I looked past her to see Sarah’s mouth on Rachel’s pussy. Rachel said nothing, and soon continued to work on my cock again. I heard Sarah slurping up juices from Rachel’s cunt and saw her fingers working the tight pussy too. The stimulation caused Rachel to move her mouth faster on my cock.

In a matter of minutes, Rachel orgasmed on Sarah’s face. This second orgasm was much stronger then the first. The intensity caused Rachel’s body to shake and her to moan, vibrating my stimulated cock. The vibrations were enough to send me into an orgasm. I screamed that I was cumming and Rachel moved her mouth faster. I shot most of my cum into her warm, receptive mouth before she pulled off. She grabbed my cock with her hand and pumped the remaining shots of semen onto her breasts.

She rubbed the sticky liquid into her tits and moved out off to the side. Sarah took her place and started sucking on my limp cock. She sucked the last of my cum out and cleaned up my cock. She played with the extremely sensitive tip and lightly bit the tip, causing me to tense with pleasure.

When we were done, we all headed down stairs. I thanked Rachel and Sarah for an incredible experience, and they did the same to me. Rachel also thanked Sarah for her lesbian experience, which both girls clearly enjoyed. Upon entering the room where the other kids were, I noticed that most of the guys and girls were dancing. I snuck up to Natalie who was alone and grabbed her from the waist. I spun her around and thanked her for telling Sarah and Rachel about my horniness.

I danced with Natalie for a while, then with Sarah, then Rachel. I held Rachel close, her breasts pressing against my chest. We danced for a while, until 11pm, when people started to leave. As I left, I thanked the girls once again, and we talked about having a get-together. Oh boy! Let the games begin!

corey_cum
02-16-2010, 05:30 AM
When we went down stairs, it seemed as if no one noticed. Most of the girls were dancing with each other while the guys were chatting in the corner. Since parents were present, since we were not of legal drinking age and didn’t want an out-of-hand party, the party was relatively subdued.

I headed over to the guys and we chatted about our summer plans. It was not too long before a group of girls came over wanting to dance with the guys. Most of the guys at the party were single, so they jumped at the opportunity to get their hands on a girl. Two girls came up to me. Each kissed my cheek and grabbed my arm. I assumed they wanted to dance, but discovered that was not the case when they snuck upstairs, careful not to alert the other partygoers

We walked into Natalie’s room and locked the door. The two girls were Rachel and Sarah, both girls from my school and friends with Natalie. I was not sure what they wanted at first, but they told me that Natalie had shared her experience. It turns out, neither have them had ever seen a guy masturbate, and they wanted that night to be their lucky chance.

I agreed to their request and slowly leaned back on the bed. I removed my shirt and shorts leaving me in my green boxers. A slight bulge was visible due to my semi-hard cock, and it grew as I thought about the two girls watching me. I slid off my boxers and grabbed my member and started stroking.

My hand moved up and down, my balls slightly bouncing with every stroke. The girls remained quiet, but I continued to pump my horny cock. After a few minutes of intense jacking-off, I opened my eyes to see the two girls. Sarah had stripped her clothes except for her bra and underwear, and Rachel had just her panties on. They were rubbing themselves.

Rachel’s eyes were fixed on my cock, but Sarah had her eyes on Rachel’s body. Rachel saw me looking and bit her lip in a seductive fashion causing a slight twitch in my cock. She grabbed one of her tits with her unoccupied hand and lightly squeezed it. Rachel them laid back giving me a view of her shaved pussy. I stopped my stoking and slid over so that my head was between Rachel’s legs.

Her hand was still working her bald, teen cunt when I stuck my tongue out, flicking the tip of her sensitive clit. When she realized what I was doing, she removed her hand and let me take control. I slowly licked around her clit, circling it, teasing it. Occasionally, I bumped against it, causing her body to shutter slightly. I moved my mouth to her pussy hole, where I stuck my tongue into her.

She gasped, but did not resist. I swirled my tongue ever so slowly, enough to cause Rachel to breath heavily. I took in the juices leaking from her cunt and used my lips to mouth her pussy. I moved my attention back to her clit, which I licked once, causing Rachel to orgasm. Her back arched and she gasped. This was followed by a rush of liquids onto my face, filling the room with the smell of sex.

When Rachel was satisfied, I moved over to Sarah, who was still rubbing her unshaven cunt. I licked the length of her swollen pussy, much to her surprise. Rather then heading directly for the clit, as I did with Rachel, I started eating out her soft pussy. I ate her like there was no tomorrow. I tried my tongue trick, but this did seemingly nothing to Sarah’s body. I slid my tongue to Sarah’s clit, which was bigger than Rachel’s. I was able to slightly suck on it, and swirl my tongue around the tip.

After a while of pussy eating, Sarah was proving to me a difficult partner to make orgasm, but I was not about to give up. Still licking her clit, I moved my fingers to her pussy hole. I stuck my pointer finger in and rubbed in and out. The warm juices allowed a second, then a third finger to slide into her vagina. While swirling my fingers around inside her, I hit a sensitive spot, causing Sarah to gasp. I focused on this spot and before long, Sarah was moaning.

When she orgasmed, it was much more intense than Rachel’s had been. Her love honey squirted slightly, filling her pussy with warm, sweet juices. After eating Sarah out, I was exhausted. I laid back and closed my eyes. I woke from my reverie when I felt warmth on my cock, which had yet to release its load. I looked down to see Rachel’s mouth over most of my six-inch cock.

She was sort of kneeling in front of me, with her ass in the air, pointing away from me. Her mouth moved slowly, up and down my stick. She slid down and her tongue traced the base of my hard on. She then slid up, but stopped, leaving the head in her mouth. Her tongue explored under the lip created by the head meeting the shaft. She moved around there, in a circle, managing to hit all of the sensitive spots.

She then took her mouth off and kissed the tip. She continued to kiss, working her way down the shaft to my balls. She took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on it, playing around with it in her mouth. Then she switched. She alternated between the two balls, covering my scrotum with her warm saliva.

She worked her way back up my shaft. When she reached my shaft again, her body stiffened. I looked past her to see Sarah’s mouth on Rachel’s pussy. Rachel said nothing, and soon continued to work on my cock again. I heard Sarah slurping up juices from Rachel’s cunt and saw her fingers working the tight pussy too. The stimulation caused Rachel to move her mouth faster on my cock.

In a matter of minutes, Rachel orgasmed on Sarah’s face. This second orgasm was much stronger then the first. The intensity caused Rachel’s body to shake and her to moan, vibrating my stimulated cock. The vibrations were enough to send me into an orgasm. I screamed that I was cumming and Rachel moved her mouth faster. I shot most of my cum into her warm, receptive mouth before she pulled off. She grabbed my cock with her hand and pumped the remaining shots of semen onto her breasts.

She rubbed the sticky liquid into her tits and moved out off to the side. Sarah took her place and started sucking on my limp cock. She sucked the last of my cum out and cleaned up my cock. She played with the extremely sensitive tip and lightly bit the tip, causing me to tense with pleasure.

When we were done, we all headed down stairs. I thanked Rachel and Sarah for an incredible experience, and they did the same to me. Rachel also thanked Sarah for her lesbian experience, which both girls clearly enjoyed. Upon entering the room where the other kids were, I noticed that most of the guys and girls were dancing. I snuck up to Natalie who was alone and grabbed her from the waist. I spun her around and thanked her for telling Sarah and Rachel about my horniness.

I danced with Natalie for a while, then with Sarah, then Rachel. I held Rachel close, her breasts pressing against my chest. We danced for a while, until 11pm, when people started to leave. As I left, I thanked the girls once again, and we talked about having a get-together. Oh boy! Let the games begin!

tuk_4u
02-16-2010, 01:01 PM
good story

frankjohnmoore
02-16-2010, 10:43 PM
very good story thanks

shadowwalker13
02-17-2010, 05:22 AM
Thank you. Good start to a series.

SnaKiZe
02-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Great story! I wonder what kinds of fun their get together will have ;)

cajun
02-19-2010, 09:39 PM
come on there has to more of this please

phogga
02-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Nice addition to your story.

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:02 AM
I loved it! Write more please!

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:04 AM
i wish i was that lucky girl!

cummingdude
10-09-2010, 09:18 AM
how about part 3

yesohyeah
10-10-2010, 03:54 AM
yeah part 3! hopefully soon.

cicero33
10-20-2010, 01:38 AM
nice! does a part 3 come?

Slim_328
11-03-2010, 08:11 PM
wheres the fun anf games..

Schnepfe
01-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks!

bermuda45
01-02-2011, 01:55 AM
there has to be a four some here, an all get together session of discovery and fucking please