PDA

View Full Version : Family Planning part 2

lorna mmm
02-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Wullie's off to bed with a belly full of beer, he'll be snoring and farting in no time, so that gives me the chance to tell you a wee bit more. After that first time, I couldn't think about anything other than Stevie; I found myself dreaming about him night and day, like some love sick schoolgirl. I knew this was madness, but I simply didn't care; we were calling half a dozen times a day, meeting whenever we could. When I went to work, he would pick me up around the corner from home and drive me. Most of the journey either he'd have his hand down my knicks, or I'd have my face in his lap; sucking, licking and kissing that lovely, thick dick. The first time, he gave me a little silver vibrator, 4 inches long. He told me to take my panties off and give them to him, and to put my tights back on. He switched the vibe on, slipped it into my wet pussy and ordered me to pull my tights up to hold it in place with. He told me that he was going to chew on my knickers for his lunch, and that I would get them back when I had another pair to swap them for. Then it was time for me to pay my "taxi fare" with my mouth, as we drove through the morning traffic, wondering what would be visible if we were stuck at lights beside a bus full of commuters. Not that I cared, I knew already that I would do whatever he wanted, whatever the embarrasment. Besides, the buzzing in my pussy was so exciting. He told me that I was all he could think about, that he'd dreamed and fantasized about me for so long, that he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to keep on pulling out, knowing that I was ripe and ready to breed. He said that I had to be absolutely certain that I would trust him with my life, because things could get very difficult for a while. And he kept on telling me that he wanted to be with me, even if it took a while to make it work. I thought we could find some way to make it work alright, that suddenly, something would happen; as though life were a lottery win, and just like magic, we'd be together. Family planning with my fingers crossed ? Stevie said that if I was sure I wanted him, I should do whatever he said. Wullie, and consequence, never even sprang to mind.

As we pulled up outside my work, I went to take the vibro out of my pussy. Stevie told me not to. He quietly, calmly told me,
"You will keep that inside yourself all day. When I pick you up this afternoon, it will still be in you. that is an order."
We kissed and parted company, and he left me to a shift of wriggling, sexy discomfort; with only that order, and the promise that he would pick me up later, for solace. My nipples were sore with stiffness, and my tights were drenched already, and it was still not yet 9 o'clock.

He picked me up at the end of the day and drove me to the lock-up where he keeps all his work stuff. He told me to strip out of my uniform in the van, and I walked across the yard, into the lock-up in my bra and tights; thankfully it was enclosed, so no one could see. It was a bit grotty as you'd imagine, and smelled of damp, but I was happy to be with him. He held me close and told me that I was all he could think of, that he had to have me, had to "own" me. Inside I was screaming "YES PLEASE". He lifted my boobs out of my bra, he likes bras, and began to feed on my now aching nips; licking, suckling and biting. One big hand was cupping my pussy, rubbing me and playing with my new vibrator; his finger pushing it up inside, then letting it slide back down an inch or two, to rest on my sopping hose, still buzzing quietly away. In truth, the thing had been like torture all day, nice torture though.; it's a feeling I've learned to love, as I've had a lot of practice. I was spun around and bent over an old, dirty work bench, with tools and bits of pipe lying around. Stripped, vibe taken out, he licked it clean again and put it down beside me. Then Stevie knelt down and parted my ass cheeks and began to lap at my bum hole with his tounge, over and around, then pressing up inside. Two fingers, one rubbing on either side of my clitty drove me wild, switching on the electric current that'd been building up inside me all day. When he stood back to undress, I was ordered not to move. Stevie told me how beautiful my arse looked in that position, and so much better, he said, adornred with the bruises and slap marks from our previous encounter; thank goodness Wullie didn't look at me close enough to see them. Remember to be careful until they heal, I thought. The vibrator had made me ready for anything, and Stevie entered me so easily; in one, two three shoves he was there, painless, this time.

He told me to play with my clit myself , as his hand grabbed my shoulder, pressing and pinning me down with his weight, squishing my titties down on the cold, dirty bench; his other hand had hold of my hip for control. And my lover began to fuck me, with long, slow strokes; I couldn't move even if I'd wanted to, but who the hell would want to ? If Wullie himself had walked in now, I wouldn't have tried to hide, not with this big, fat, lovely shaft of cock inside me; opening me up, pushing against my cervix, threatening my unprotected womb. Bliss. As he picked up the pace, and his grip on my flesh grew rougher; I felt that my eyes must be like the wheels on a fruit machine, spinning around uncontrolably. Fuck it, I thought, please just cum inside me now; well, not right now. He reached over and picked up my new toy, turned it on, and pop, he slipped it straight up my bum hole, not missing a beat in my pussy. I was vaugely aware of making a hell of a lot of noise, and when he started on my ass, the feeling made me groan low and loud, like what I am, some bitch on heat. He laughed and said that he knew I'd like it up the "gary" [rhyming slang for bottom]. In truth, I'd never had a cock up my bum, and a flame of fear flickered briefly in my mind, as I thought of the damage this man might do me; but the feeling of him in my pussy and the vibe in my bum was too strong, especially when he carried on with his dirty talk.
"Slut, you dirty fucking slut. You filthy, fucking, unfaithful whore. Cunt, what a lovely cunt."
Through gritted teeth, I tried as best I could to answer and reassure at once.
"I'm your slut, only yours. I'm faithful to you. I'm yours".
His legs were spread wide for more purchase now, and he was really hammering me hard.
"Who's slut are you, who's bitch, eh ?".
"Yours, only yours. Your slut, your bitch. I'm only yours.".
I was soaked in sweat and cumming non stop when he pulled out and ordered my down to my knees. Awaiting another mouthful of spunk, I was not to be disapointed. Down on my knees in this dirty, smelly dive, he told me to put my hands behind my back and open wide for feeding time. With his hand on the back of my head, he took my open mouth, though not rough like before; this time gently, like he was giving me manna, he stroked his cock and blew a stream of his medicine into my thankful, grateful mouth. I knew the score now, and held his load. Sure enough, I'd be expected to gargle, and I did; but as I knelt there, looking up at his eyes, my hands behind my back, and my mouth full of his spunk, he wanted a little more.
"Tell me beautiful, who's are you ?"
It's not easy to talk with your gob full of sperm, but that's why he likes it.
"Yoursh. I'm onwy yoursh.".
"Good girl. Who's slut are you ?".
"Yoursh, I'm your shwut, aw yoursh, jush your shwut, thatsh aw. Jush yoursh."
"Good girl."
His fingers stroked the side of my cheek, so softly, and he pushed my sweat stuck hair away from my forhead, gentle, like a summer breeze. Then he said.
"Now it's time to move a wee bit forward. Tell me Lorna, who's property are you baby ?".
"Yoursh, jush your pwopewty, onwy yoursh. I bewong to you.".
It's maybe strange to some, but I adore the way my name sounds on his lips. He can talk me to orgasm; in fact, he has done. My heart was still pounding, as I free wheeled back down the lovely hill of pleasure, and all I wanted to do was make this man happy. Please him, anyway I could.
"Do you really think that you might want my kids ?"
I nearly lost his load [but didn't], as I nodded like churchill
"Yesh, yesh pweash. I want your kidsh pweash. Yesh."
Humiliating ? Hardly, I was loving every second. I think I mentioned before that I've never been a submissive girl; but I was consumed with this mad feeling that, suddenly, something made sense.What kind of sense with your best mate's man turning you into his bitch ? Heaven knows, Mr Allison, as the great Deborah Kerr would say.
"Say 'Stevie is my master'."
Humiliation ? Bring it on, I say.
"Shtevie ish my mashter."
"What ?".
"Shtevie ish my mashter.".
He told me to swallow. Gulp. Then he took my hand and picked me up, pulled me close, and kissed me, telling me that he'd spent years fucking Rosie and thinking about me, dreaming that I was his. His words made me feel as though I had some kind of power over her, this woman I'd known since we were five years old, my so called best friend. I was meant to be her confident, and here I was, taking endless delight that her husbands leaking cock was prodding my belly, as it stiffen'd up again for me. Tell the truth Lorna, you would've stabbed her right there just to take her place in his bed. His bed, not hers.

I sucked him clean and properly hard again, and he led me through to the cramped little, smelly, freezing cold toilet that looked like something out of a black and white film; and he fucked me gentle and tender this time, although with me sitting balanced on the ice cold cistern, and him supporting me with his strength, the scene would hardly have looked as romantic as it felt to me. The cold against my back and my bum made a counterpoint to the burning feeling of my unfaithful desires inside; and in this position it was natural to wrap myself completely around him, as we kissed and whispered, opened eyed. "Master" and "Slut" were replaced by sweet nothings, and giggles. I took a chance, and told him I loved him, over and over. He said he felt the same, but that we might have to wait to be together, but that it'd be worth it all in the end. Again and again he told me how many times he had fantasized about me while he'd been with my best friend,
"What, even when you were knocking her up, you nasty bastard ?"
It was meant to sound like a sexy scold but, with his lips less than an inch from mine, he was still the one in control. A single word, a lovely long, slow stroke up inside me, and then a soft kiss; three times.
"Always, always, always."
We believe what we want to, in the end, and that sounded good enough to me. After years of envy at her casual, almost smug fertility, I wanted to slap her stupid face and tell her what he said, tell her that it was me all along. Ha ha, me, you daft bitch!

He lifted me down and told me it was feeding time again, this time was just a quick gargle and a gulp. We both needed to pee, and he said we would watch each other. I'd never seen a bloke piss before, but as we stood, arm in arm, watching this stream bursting out of my man so noisily into the bowl below, I have to say that I found it quite a turn on, and the smell only made it naughtier. I ran my nails down his spine to his beautiful, little bum, kissed his chest, and told him that I'd a confession he might like.
"You know, until you; I've only ever swallowed cum three times, Wullie twice, and an old boyfriend from school once; and I've only given a handful of blowjobs, to those same two blokes."
I kissed him again, scrached his ass and went on
"And now, with you; I'm starting to lose count already. I used to think it tased horrible before, but your stuff's nice, and I love how it soothes my throat. And also, what you said before; I've never had it up the bum, never. I'm frightened, it's bound to hurt me. That big thing up my tight, little hole."
I meant every word, although I was playing the innocent wee lassie for my big, strong man. Stevie made me squeeze the last drops out with my left hand, as he loves the feel of my wedding ring on his cock, and a few drips splashed onto my fingers. He told me to lick them clean and, feeling kinkier by the day, and with his finger on my clitty, I complied. There wasn't much taste to talk of, so I let him bend me over, and finish the job with my tounge. I really needed to go now, and his teasing my pussy, and talking about my wedding vows, and if Wullie could see my wedding ring now, just made it worse. He shoved me back against the cold wall and ordered me to hold it in as long as I could, his hand now hard on my clit. His free hand grabbed me by the throat, and he sucked my breast, almost lifting me off my feet with the strength in both his arms. Then it came ! I came in a flood, as I screamed, and thrashed, and fought, and drenched us both completely in my pee. Pissing all over Stevie, and splashing back over us both, soaking us as it covered the floor and our feet and legs; splashing from my hole to his hand to my boobs and my neck. Wow. He laughed, as he held me tight, and told me what a horny, kinky, dirty slut I was. I was shaking, excited and embarrassed; and hoping he meant it as a compliment, of sorts.

We tidied up as best we could, he'd built a basic shower cubical next to the toilet, and had some soap and towels. I wondered how many womens scent had been washed off like this, but that thought hurt, really hurt. He dropped me off around the corner from home. A text from Wullie said he was in the pub, and not to make any dinner for him, so I was able to relax in a hot bath, and dream. Thank goodness; suddenly, I could hardly look at my husband. Another text from Rosie asked how I was keeping ? Any good news ? I lay in my bath, and wept. Good news ? Oh yeah, I've just been fucked silly by the man I was born for. And by the way, he's your husband, you flabby arsed minger ! I know that sounds so cruel, and she would be as stunned as I was, if she had known then what I was thinking. Wullie had been only my second serious boyfriend, and only my third shag. In all the years we'd been together, I'd never given any real thought to being with another bloke. There'd been only two girly nights out, in all that time, where I'd had too many breezers, and I'd allowed myself to be chatted up by some young, handsome lad. On both occations, things had gone no furthar than a drunken snog, and groping at my boobs and bum in a darkened nightclub corner. Rosie had never shown any interest in male attention, no matter how many drinks she'd had; and now I could see why, with what she'd been getting at home. I'd always found Stevie to be an attractive man, but never really thought any more of it, even though she could bore for Scotland any time the subject came up of her "Lovely, sexy man.", as she forever called him. So of course, he was off limits.

When he had dropped me off, Stevie told me again that after my next period, if I was still sure, we would start on,
"Our family."
I know that may sound sick to some, but I'll tell you all again, I couldn't care less. He then said that I had to steal some money from Wullie, and buy a half a dozen pairs of hold-ups to wear for him. He was very particular about that, I had to steal the money from Wullie, for something that only Stevie would see me in. The only real problem for me was that, whilst we hadn't said in so many words, I got the feeling that I might end up having to stay with Wullie, certainly for a while. Oh, it'd suit Stevie, for sure. He thinks Wullie is an arsehole, so to have Wullie pay to bring up his kids, the irony would please him no end. No, it's me; what's to become of me ? I knew it then, as I know it now; what the hell is to become of me ? I'm tired now, and I need to get some sleep. I'll tell you more later.

April
02-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition.

Saffer
02-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Great writing...looking forward to reading the next chapter.

frankjohnmoore
02-10-2010, 01:12 AM
great story keep it up, thanks