PDA

View Full Version : Kathy C - The Restaurant date

kooba
02-04-2010, 04:02 AM
Short story. 2007 meet.

July 2007
Kathy and Harv's Restaurant Date
Thought I'd just drop a line on a fine evenings interracial fun. My wife Kathy has been with her current black boyfriend Harvey around 18 months now. Am pleased to say he was when they met, the fifth guy to get into her married knickers. Kathy's an early 30’s brunette, 5'7 with shoulder length hair with classy looks, big tits and great legs. I basically introduced them after 51 year old Harv read a few stories of mine and emailed me with a view to bedding her at some point. Happily they fancied each other from the start and date 1-2 times a week or whenever we can fit it in.

My wife's best friend Janet knows all about our second lifestyle and though it's not for her, she's always been supportive and none judgmental. Recently, after 5 years of divorce she started seeing a black guy from work. We've both been really happy for her and secretly we like to think a little of my wife's antics might have rubbed off. I'd suggested from the off that they go out on a double date with their boyfriends and liking the idea we arranged one midweek night at a little Indian restaurant in town. As a bonus Harv thought it would be fun if I took the car along, dropped them off and watched discreetly from the street. Kathy's my wife but she's HIS woman when they're out which is something he likes to make a point of. I think he knew how much I wanted to see the two guys publicly enjoying two white women, one of them married. Afterwards, as usual I could watch him giving her a proper seeing to back at our place.

It went as planned. Kathy always dresses up and she had on a neat black miniskirt with a white blouse, heels, a silver locket and a Gucci handbag. It felt good driving in with the wife and Harvey sitting together on the back seat. There was something about him that evening and he just couldn't take his eyes off her. Especially with that mini hugging the tops of her legs. I didn't want Janet and her new partner to see me but Harv managed to get a window table and I had the odd snippet of the four of them through the glass. It's an incredible feeling but the best was yet to come. As I sat in the car I fancied both women to get a pretty good fucking later that night. Later I got a text from Harv saying they'd finished their meal and telling me to pick them up where I'd left them. The four said their goodbyes and soon, both Bull and my wife came along hand in hand. I could tell when he got in the car that Harv was really hard for her. Kathy had had a few glasses of wine and she was pretty giddy herself. She got in the back with him, draping her arms around his neck and the two of them started kissing, his hands giving her tits a real working over down the front of her shirt.

It was just getting dark with not much traffic on the main road. Then as I set off Harv put a hand on my shoulder and said he couldn't wait to get home. He told me to turn the car into a side-street on my right. I did so, and turned right again onto a bumpy alley that ran behind a row of shops. There was a wall on the other side so it was pretty secluded as I switched off the engine. Still as I got out the sound of cars on the road sounded so incredibly close. I felt numb all over as he impatiently put the front seats forward and Kathy slipped off her knickers. Then for about 15 minutes I stood on watch while he fucked her hard on the back seat of my car. I stood there, sure that any minute a car would pull in or some people would come along. The doors of the car were closed of course but I could still hear them inside rutting away. Kathy's loud at the best of times but doing it outside was something extra. Harv's frame between my wife's open legs as he pounded her white pussy. The suspension took some punishment I can tell you.
After we dropped Harv off at his place we drove home. Kathy, in the front seat next to me with her knickers in her handbag and a cunt load of Harvey's jizz. I was hard as a nail and the events of that evening kept going through my head. Somehow it was different and exciting shagging outdoors but I think perhaps it was the spontaneous decision and the risk that I enjoyed too.

davesmistress
02-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the addition

badlybent
02-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Short but good. Thanks a bunch.

frankjohnmoore
02-11-2010, 01:52 AM
very nice, thanks

Joshgreenyo
02-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Good story, where abouts in the UK are you from?

kooba
02-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Thx all. Lancashire UK.
KK